Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Thorns -OC RP- [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#101 Posted: 07:20:21 25/11/2015
ooc: A little bit of both. smilie just tell me if it's too much.

Kestle woke up with a shock. He looked at himself and bleated. "Aww crap. I'm a llama again." He groaned. He knew he could switch, but it was always such a pain. He got up and looked at the dark trees around him. He sighed. "Well, better start wandering. I wonder where I am..." And with that he began trotting through the Forest.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#102 Posted: 15:46:00 25/11/2015
Ziedran bowed slitly out of repect saying "a peasure to meet you. My name is Ziedran of the wilds. I'm from earth."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#103 Posted: 19:58:14 25/11/2015
The young dragoness smiled. "I'm Shadow."
The phoenix, however simply sighed in reluctance, and abbreviated his name. "Niarha"
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#104 Posted: 02:13:57 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Astri decided to speak up. "My name is Astri. I'm a traveller, so I don't have a home planet right now."
#105 Posted: 00:45:36 30/11/2015
Ziedran bowed slightly saying "a pleasure to meet you all."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#106 Posted: 05:55:02 30/11/2015
"I am Amkron, warrior of the ssserpentine army." Amkron said solemnly.

"I'm Bimcal, king of ... well, the sssame group Amkron isss a part of, but the two of ussss are alssso friends. Nice to meet you people." Bimcal hissed in a friendly way.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#107 Posted: 10:10:41 30/11/2015
Vascou grinned in happiness. He had never met any creatures quite like them, and they were the first creatures to approach with kindness and with good intentions.
"I'm so happy!" Vascou barked, his dog half taking over momentarily.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#108 Posted: 10:19:39 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Four Leaf Clover had stayed silent while the others introduced themselves.

Astri padded forward a few steps and looked around the spring/summer forestry they were in. "So...we all don't know where we are?"
#109 Posted: 14:47:46 30/11/2015
Ziedran nodded saying "seems that way to me."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#110 Posted: 21:42:34 30/11/2015
"I'm not sure if I want to go back..." Vascou admitted, his ears and tail drooping.
---
#111 Posted: 22:01:55 30/11/2015
Ziedran went over to Vascou saying "hey if you don't want to go back that's fine. besides this place is a lot nicer then were i'm from so i'm thinking about staying when whatever's going on is over."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#112 Posted: 22:55:51 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"I met Vascou a few minutes ago." Astri began. "He lifted me up into the air so we could see the landscape and maybe figure out where are were. All I saw was forest and mountains in the distance." She tried to remember what else she had seen. "One of the higher mountains had dark clouds around it, and there wasn't much green forest in front of it." She scratched the back of her head before continuing. "I think we should head towards the mountains. We'll get a better view of the whole area if we climb up them. But, they are quite far away."
#113 Posted: 23:01:53 30/11/2015
Ziedran looked in the direction she mentiond and said "i sense a dark presesnce in that direction. I say we go unless your afraid to go that is." being a seeker back home he deals with stuff like this on a dayly basis leaving little surprize that he noticed first.

Ooc:this better?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:54:46 02/12/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#114 Posted: 23:30:04 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'd rather have the characters have no idea about the magic and/or what's going on until they get closer. They're at the edge of the spring/summer forest right now. ^^; I was actually going to introduce the dark magic stuff soon.

Four Leaf Clover watched Astri speak. As soon as she had finished, he floated upwards and peered over the top of a tree. From his place, he saw more trees and mountains in the distance. They weren't very high. He then glanced up at the sky, wondering when he'd be able to go back into space.
#115 Posted: 08:28:00 01/12/2015
Vascou nodded at what Astri said, "then we should probably begin our approach."
---
#116 Posted: 00:45:48 02/12/2015
"Seems like a good idea." Shadow agreed.
Niarha had a brood-y look on his face. He didn't seem to like the large crowd of creatures, further uncomfortable by the startling change of locale.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#117 Posted: 02:14:13 03/12/2015
Kestle kept trotting on until he saw in the distance a group of creatures all together. It was strange he thought. They all looked different. Some were big, some were small, and others looked like they'd kill them all. Yet still unperturbed by this strange turn of events, he was curious. Some looked rather silly. Maybe he could use their forms sometime.

So, he decided casual would be the best way. He casually walked past them about 50 yards away and then flicked his ears and moved closer, trying to make out what they were saying.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#118 Posted: 18:49:08 03/12/2015
Ziedran notice Kestle but said nothing about it so he continued talking with the others. he looked up at Four Leaf Clover and said "hey why don't you come back and join us? we'll all have a better chance of returning home if we work together."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#119 Posted: 19:10:53 03/12/2015
Shadow saw Ziedran talking to the small green creature, who had yet to introduce himself, and noticed that he seemed a bit nervous. "Hey, you're safe with us," she spoke, smiling, trying to be friendly, "None of us are going to hurt you."

Meanwhile, Niarha heard a faint sound. He looked in its general direction as he walked, unsure whether or not it was a figure of his imagination.
---
#120 Posted: 00:31:51 04/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Astri nodded in agreement with what Ziedran and Shadow had said.

Four Leaf Clover floated down from the tree and looked at the two creatures who had spoken to him. For him, he was able to learn a language just by listening to it, so he listened to them speak and then, when they had finished, he looked around at everyone. He silently cleared his throat and opened his mouth to speak. "F-Four...Leaf Clover..."
#121 Posted: 00:34:51 04/12/2015
Ziedran bowed slightly saying "a peasure to meet you Four Leaf Clover. My name is Ziedran. Can i call you Clover for sort?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#122 Posted: 03:36:50 04/12/2015
As Kestle was listening, something caught his eye. Sure he heard the whole, 'introduce yourself part' and thought maybe it wouldn't be awkward if he just walked up and started talking but there were more pressing matters to attend to. Because just a few meters away from him was a tasty bluish-green leafy grass patch thing. The grass blades were frilled and dripping with wet dew. And next to this plant, more importantly, was some moss lichen that was a purplish color. It was as if this world was begging him to have a feast. So, forgetting caution and the existence of anything around him, Kestle walked up, leaned down and began munching. Boy was it delicious. The most juiciest, richest grass patch he's ever eaten as a llama. And the lichen was a crunchy sorts of varied sweetdew flavors. It also tasted as if it had a hint of maple in it.
---
#123 Posted: 06:04:02 04/12/2015
Vascou grinned, "hello Four Leaf Clover!" He said with enthusiasm. He then noticed a strange creature reveil itself from the bushes. At first he stared at the creature. It was a goat eating normal plants, so he assumed it was just a regular, non talking creature.
---
#124 Posted: 08:39:28 04/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Four Leaf Clover nodded slowly at Ziedran and looked around the others who were smiling or nodding after he had said his name.

Astri turned, noticing Vascou looking at something. "Vascou? What is it?" She tried to follow Vascou's gaze, and quickly realized he was looking at a creature that looked like a llama, eating something, a few metres away.
#125 Posted: 16:44:10 04/12/2015
Ziedran looked at the llama and said "so my llama friend you finally decided to come out of hiding. mind telling us your name?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#126 Posted: 17:56:25 04/12/2015
Kestle just bleated loudly after finishing his food. He burped loudly and his nose twitched. He seemed to just be another dumb beast as he moved over to another tree and kept eating lichen, ignoring the other creatures. I'm hungry. He thought.
---
#127 Posted: 18:40:09 04/12/2015
Niarha relaxed as the previously unknown noise revealed itself as.... a simple Llama. he was beginning to become more comfortable around the others as the headed toward the mountain. It was clear that he was still wary, but certainly less so.

"I'm Shadow," she introduced herself to Four Leaf Clover.
---
#128 Posted: 23:51:50 04/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"I think that's just a regular llama." Astri said, glancing over at Ziedran. "But I didn't know llamas lived in forests."

Four Leaf Clover nodded at Niarha. He then noticed all the creatures were beginning to move closer together, forming a little circle, instead of standing a few metres away from each other.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#129 Posted: 01:54:58 05/12/2015
Name: Choa
Species: Egyption fruit bat
Personality: Can be very secretive and stubborn, especially when asked questions. And if she finds a need, she demands it to be satisfied
Homeplanet/hometown/current location: Mirai, Carnval city, ??
History: She lived a peaceful in her city, knowing that her legs where different, it didn't bother her until a few years later. She encountered a bullying problem with some other boys her age, they kept on harassing her and making fun of her. One day she had enough and decided to confront those bullies in a fight, and in that fight they broke her legs so bad that they never healed. About a year later then, her city was invaded by a tiger with a stone called the all powerful stone of psychical strength, meaning that whoever touches the stone has great strength and is healed from any pain. A day later after the tiger was killed, Choa smuggled away the stone and left the city never to be seen again.
Appearance: A small brown bat with three bones in her hair, almost like hair pins next to her big ears. And she has a small purple stone sticking on her waist by a bit of dried clay. Her legs are also facing the other way than they should. (like a humans leg and they bend in front of us)
Other: Able to use her bones in her hair as various weapons Club, Boomerang. ETC and the purple stone is what enables her to walk and have double her strength. (she can still only lift like 40 pounds with the stone)
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:13:24 05/12/2015 by chained skull
#130 Posted: 03:05:38 05/12/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
#131 Posted: 04:16:42 05/12/2015
Finishing his food, Kestle gave another loud burp and sighed. He looked at everyone. "Hi, my name is Kestle." It spoke. He looked at them. "What, llamas can speak if they want to." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
---
#132 Posted: 04:18:18 05/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Astri blinked. "Well, I was wrong. That's not a regular llama."
#133 Posted: 14:35:02 05/12/2015
Both Shadow and Niarha stared in puzzlement, not expecting the Llama to speak.
---
#134 Posted: 15:46:30 05/12/2015
Ziedran smiled saying "in all of my years as a seeker one thing i've learned is to expect everything. Hello Kestle i'm Ziedran."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#135 Posted: 17:09:14 05/12/2015
(About time I posted again.)

Both Amkron and Bimcal were surprised by the Llama's appearance. "Well ... thisss isss new. Hello, I'm Bimcal, and thissss isss Amkron." Bimcal said to Kestle.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#136 Posted: 23:15:11 05/12/2015
"YAAWWNNNN!!!!" Chao's eyes slowly opened and looked around seeing that she was hanging upside down in a forest. Realizing she didn't fall as sleep here, she feel down with a loud thud. "Owwww! I don't remember falling asleep hanging onto a tree, I was hanging onto a DEAD tree!" Chao then paced back and forth trying to come up with a logical reason as to why she woke up in a strange place.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#137 Posted: 10:55:01 06/12/2015
"I'm Vascou!" The hybrid barked happily.
---
#138 Posted: 21:25:09 06/12/2015
"Nice to meet you all. A bunch of strange creatures together chatting in the breeze must be normal in this world. Huh, go figure. I'll try it out." Kestle mused, talking to them and then to himself.
---
#139 Posted: 23:33:53 06/12/2015
"Shadow"
"Niarha"
---
#140 Posted: 04:59:33 07/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm Astri." Astri introduced herself and stepped forward. "Are you from here, Kestle?"
#141 Posted: 06:04:31 07/12/2015
"Nope. I woke up a few minutes ago. Nice to meet you all." Kestle began studying all of them very carefully. Or at least, he wasn't looking at their outward appearances, but their souls. What is beneath the surface.
---
#142 Posted: 07:15:50 07/12/2015
Vascou looked around nervously. The forest looked peaceful enough, however, he couldn't shake this feeling of uncertainty. He was beginning to realise that all the creatures were summoned here. Not one belonged to the new forest. Did that mean they were searched for? Perhaps the forest wasn't real, and this was all a dream...
---
#143 Posted: 07:28:03 09/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"We should start heading towards the mountain." Astri said. She glanced over at Kestle. "You can come with us if you want."
#144 Posted: 09:10:51 09/12/2015
"Sure, I guess. I have nothing better to do. But don't stop for me if I stop to eat things. I get hungry pretty easily." Kestle gave a toothy llama smile. "So, what do you guys like to do in this here forest? Got a watering hole you guys talk around?" He asked.
---
#145 Posted: 10:43:02 09/12/2015
"Actually... None of us are from around here... We all met a few minutes ago," Vascou explained.
---
#146 Posted: 17:44:38 09/12/2015
"Oh. Well, then where are you all from? Huh, so none of you are from this forest?" Kestle blinked. Suddenly the forest seemed like ten times scarier than before. I just ate random forest lichen? Am I GONNA DIE? He thought, slightly panicking. But then he thought to himself. But it was DELICIOUSSS!
---
#147 Posted: 23:36:53 09/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, none of us live here. It seems we're all from different planets." Astri replied. "I suggested that we head to higher ground so we can see more of the land and maybe figure out where we are."
#148 Posted: 23:44:47 09/12/2015
Ziedran nodded "yea and we should get going."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#149 Posted: 01:12:51 10/12/2015
Vascou agreed with the others but didn't say anything. He began thinking of his previous predicament in Niffiria. He was lucky to have survived that long during the winter, but it was mainly because he had to resort to scraps of food thrown out from the Niffrins... Speaking of which, he had forgotten about his hunger from all the weird stuff going on. He decided to find something along the way to the higher point.
---
#150 Posted: 01:19:44 10/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Astri nodded at the others and began walking in the direction of the mountains.
Four Leaf Clover slowly followed her.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me