Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Thorns -OC RP- [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#51 Posted: 08:36:03 16/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: You are welcome to join when you can, miniquiny.

Astri looked around the area. "It's not familiar to me either," she replied. "All I can see is trees, and mountains in the distance."
-
Four Leaf Clover slowly peered around the tree, seeing Amkron near the tree he was behind.
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#52 Posted: 09:38:28 16/11/2015
Vascou glided them both back to the ground and took another look around the forest when he heard strange noises.
"I hear something..." He said as he focused on the sound. It sounded like hissing... But there were words as well...
"I think someone else is out here. Coming from that direction." They were reasonably far from the weird hissing, but to Vascou it seemed like they were just ahead.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#53 Posted: 10:39:20 16/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Astri leaned forward a little, her ears perking up and twitching now and again. "I hear it too. Let's go and have a look." She padded into the forest, heading towards the sounds.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#54 Posted: 16:35:52 16/11/2015
Ziedran comes out of the trees facing the serpent saying "i am Ziedran. I don't wish to fight but i will if you make me."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#55 Posted: 18:17:24 17/11/2015
Amkron frowned at Ziedran, "You are not who I sssenssse, and watch it, Ziedran, a fight with ussss isss the lassst thing you want."

Bimcal blinked at Ziedran's arrival, "Not a good impressssion, if i must sssay, talking about fighting in mere sssecondsss of meeting sssomeone."
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#56 Posted: 23:03:52 17/11/2015
Ziedran smiles and says "true but i have faced worse then a few snakes"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:53:19 19/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#57 Posted: 00:35:05 18/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Uhm, can your character not summon another? And your character isn't supposed to know where they are. They got transported to the planet and are trying to find out where they are and find other creatures.

Four Leaf Clover blinked, watching the other larger creature approach the serpents. None of the three had noticed the little Stilyte behind the tree.
#58 Posted: 00:49:22 18/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I already looked up it. You could've made a character sheet for this sidekick. Minor or not, he's still another character you're using. And is a Caliban a creature from the show and not an OC? Because if so, the Caliban can't be used. Unless you actually have a caliban OC, but from the looks of it, it looks like the only one Caliban in this show. Also I don't remember you putting that your character can summon someone else on your character sheet. Maybe I missed it, but I don't remember seeing anything about it.
#59 Posted: 01:06:48 18/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: OC means 'original character'. A caliban is an original character from the show, but not an original character of yours. Unless you make an OC caliban, somehow, that's okay, I guess.
I stated no human/humanoid OC's because I wanted this roleplay to be consisted of mostly animal OC's. And even though yours is slightly humanoid, I accepted it. All I asked was for you to tone down the powers, which includes as summoning, since others in the roleplays aren't as strong or don't have any powers, such as Four Leaf Clover, my Stilyte.
#60 Posted: 02:03:04 18/11/2015
(I don't quite agree with summoning these ... things anyway.)
---
#61 Posted: 03:52:06 18/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I still don't think he should summon other creatures/titans. If you want to have other secondary characters, then make a character sheet for them. But they HAVE to be OC's, since this is an OC RP, not from the show.
#62 Posted: 05:37:36 18/11/2015
Vascou followed closely behind Astri. He began to wonder if what Astri actually was. She resembled a dog like creature, but was an odd purple in colour. He had no time to ask, as they made it to the noisy creatures.
"There's more?" He asked qietly as to not give away their positions.
---
#63 Posted: 05:44:23 18/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Astri stopped in her tracks, her ears perking up again. "Yeah, there's more." She padded forward again and ducked down behind a bush. "There!" she whispered, pointing through a gap in the bush, two serpents and a large titan creature in view.
#64 Posted: 06:29:22 18/11/2015
Vascou looked through the bush and twitched his ear. He was trying to find out if they were friend or foe.
---
#65 Posted: 07:08:54 18/11/2015
(Yeah ... assuming that summoning is out, you'll have to redo your reply Shade. Also, what Amkron said was practically his way of saying that he doesn't want to fight.)
---
#66 Posted: 07:40:43 18/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Astri moved a little to the side, her ears twitching, letting Vascou crouch beside her and peer through the bush.
-
Four Leaf Clover continued peering out from behind the tree.
#67 Posted: 17:00:51 18/11/2015
(Hmm, I'm going to wait for S-G about the edit ...)
---
#68 Posted: 17:08:22 18/11/2015
(Yeah ... by OC, I think S-G meant a character of your own complete creation, one that doesn't come from an existing series. It's an argument I try to stay clear of; OC vs FC.)
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#69 Posted: 21:18:35 18/11/2015
((Just for the sake of time, I'm doing Skyward instead. Sorry.))

Name: Skyward
Species: Storm Dragon
Personality: Skyward is not nearly as independent as she once was, and she will both accept and give help. She is still cautious around others, though, especially smaller creatures.
Home: DragonVale
History: Skyward was hatched in a large dragon park. Not many noticed her strange-looking tail, and the few that did brushed it off as harmless. However, once she grew up, a young wizard tried to touch her tail and was stunned by the electricity in it. Some say he was killed, others say he survived but never was the same again. After that, the park was closed down. Some dragons left, drawn by tales of prosperity, but many of them stayed. Skyward was one who stayed. After the accident, many dragons avoided her whenever possible, but she didn't mind. As long as she still could learn how to control her powers, she was fine.
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/Y0X3fvB.png%5B/img%5D Credit to SpyroBaro for this awesome drawing.
Other: Skyward's tail is her main form of attack. Her tail doesn't kill most other magical creatures, but she stays on the safe side just to be safe.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#70 Posted: 02:41:25 19/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: theuone
(Yeah ... by OC, I think S-G meant a character of your own complete creation, one that doesn't come from an existing series. It's an argument I try to stay clear of; OC vs FC.)

OOC: @ShadeTheDragon: This is exactly what I want in this roleplay. A character of your complete creation.
I looked it up, and a kipperen is a creature from the television show. Your first character Ziedran isn't, because apparently he's an OC/FC/whateverit'scalledIjustcallthemOC's. I did put in the character sheet no human/humanoid characters, because I've seen that most people have an animal/dragon OC. I should have put it in the rules.
I accepted your character because I thought we'd have no problem, but it seems we do.
Your kipperen characters are not accepted, and I would advise making a new animal-like OC if you still want to be in this. I don't want creatures, or even OC's/FC's, from a television show mixed into this. Sure, characters from different galaxies/universes are transported here, but I don't want anyone/anything from an actual show.
I'm not trying to be strict or mean, I'm just trying to explain what I want this roleplay to be like. Animal/creature OC's. No human/humanoids.
-
@StormDragon21: That is completely fine, Storm. Accepted.
#71 Posted: 02:47:44 19/11/2015
Ooc: it's ok i understand. I'm just going to have to completly revise Ziedran is all. You can delet the other charatcer sheets to save room.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#72 Posted: 18:52:56 19/11/2015
ooc: ok i edited the character sheet and deleted some of my posts so the incadent will be like it never happened. their should be no more problems from here on out. ok?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#73 Posted: 00:49:54 20/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay, but in your character sheet, it still says Ziedran has a humanoid structure, and is still huge.
I guess if you like add some small wings and a tail and make him a little smaller, I could accept him.
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#74 Posted: 15:09:20 21/11/2015
OOC: Sorry for the late joins (I meant to post a picture nut I forgot to scan it so screw it....)
Name: Shadow
Species: Dragon
Personality: Jocular, adventurous, and light-hearted, but a short temper. Quick to trust or distrust someone based on their actions.
Homeplanet/hometown/current location: The Dragon Realms
History: Not much personal history, has always lived near the edge of Warfang. Was recently swept away by violent currents in a river miles from Warfang, was thankfully rescued by a mysterious River Phoenix that was passing by.
Appearance: A young dragonnes with glossy black scales. her wings are grey with yellow membranes and her horns are also grey (very similar to my avatar)
Other: Shadow and Electric elements

Name: Temep Niarhaanin (TEH-mehp nee-AHR-HAAH-neen) (translates loosely to 'rapids')
Species: River Phoenix
Personality: Many Phoenixes are cold, calculating, and close-minded, tending to avoid other races despite the fact that they are welcome in most dragon cities. Niarha, as he prefers to go by among equals, is no exception. Despite being very curious about dragons and suchlike, he prefers to observe from a distance, and most of his clan do not know of his curiosity from a simple absence of asking. A very good judge of facial expressions and body language, and not quite the social butterfly, as would be assumed. His speech, outside that of his native language is archaic at best.
Homeplanet/hometown/current location: The Dragon Realms
History: Lives on a small river miles from the dragon capital with his clan. Recently saved a young black dragonness from violent currents in the river, acting on impulse and curiosity
Appearance: A large bird with turquoise plumage and dark blue stripes. His beak and legs are the same deep blue color. Rather than feathers of a normal bird, he has a dragon-like tail with a feathers at the tip.
Other: Water element (most phoenixes have only one element)
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#75 Posted: 18:54:13 21/11/2015
ooc: well the wings seen redundent to me and i added a tail and made him shorter.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#76 Posted: 00:18:34 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: @miniquiny999: Accepted.
@ShadeTheDragon: Fine. Accepted.

-:-

RECAP

Amkron and Bimcal have encountered Ziedran. Four Leaf Clover is peering around a tree near them. Vascou and Astri are watching from behind a bush a few metres away, and have so far been undetected.

And, for the people who joined late, as said in post #15, I'd like if everyone's first post could be about your characters arriving on the planet, and I'd also like if they were placed either in the Spring section, the Summer section, or in between those two season sections of the forest.
#77 Posted: 03:10:43 22/11/2015
Temep Niarhaanin attempted to swoop up. He was passing by the river when he had seen a young black dragonness, and partly from curiosity and partly from some sort of strange honor he couldn't quite understand, he had saved her. Her landed clumsily and awkwardly on his side, and as he got up, he noticed the scenery had changed drastically. The river had disappeared, and the area was much more densely wooded. He nudged the young dragon gently with the edge of his wing "Safe?"
"Y-you saved my life!" she stuttered
"Yes. Safe?" She nodded
"I feel fine. Thank you."
"In different place. You no do this?" He asked.
"No, I have no clue where we are." She got up "I'm Shadow."
"Temep Niarhaanin" said the river phoenix. He spoke far more fluently than before, more familiar with the tongue
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#78 Posted: 06:22:06 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm waiting for replies from others.

Quote: Spyro-Gamer
Astri moved a little to the side, her ears twitching, letting Vascou crouch beside her and peer through the bush.
-
Four Leaf Clover continued peering out from behind the tree.
#79 Posted: 06:28:42 23/11/2015
(Oops, I was waiting to be done with Shade's problem ... I'm just going to assume that there's no summoning of characters, right?)

Amkron frowned, "You are alone, and more sssso, you are not who I wassss sssensssing. Whoever isss ssstill hiding, do come out."

Bimcal was ready to intervene if things got ugly.
---
#80 Posted: 06:41:57 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yeah, no summoning.
Actually, I was thinking of remaking this RP due to all the OOC posts, but I suppose it isn't that bad.

Four Leaf Clover slowly floated out from behind the tree.
#81 Posted: 08:03:42 23/11/2015
Vascou watched as Four Leaf Clover appeared in view. How many more odd creatures were there?!
"Do you think it knows we are here?" He whispered.
---
#82 Posted: 08:09:54 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Astri watched the Stilyte float out from behind the tree. "I've never seen a creature like that before. And I'm not sure. Maybe it does." She looked at Vascou. "Should we go out there and introduce ourselves or should we stay here behind this bush and see if all those creatures are friendly first?"
#83 Posted: 08:37:55 23/11/2015
"They don't seem bad... Let's go talk to them. From a reasonable distance of course," Vascou replied. He cautiously stepped out of the bushes, waiting for Astri.
---
#84 Posted: 09:33:39 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Astri nodded. "Alright." She slowly stepped out from behind the bush, following Vascou.
#85 Posted: 16:33:42 23/11/2015
"i perfer to work alone. RAYPULSE!" and he fired a worning shot to show that he means buisseness.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#86 Posted: 21:39:36 23/11/2015
At the sudden attack, Vascou flinched backwards and whimpered. The creatures' words had reminded him of the angry scientists of the lab, in other words, brought back horrible memories. It didn't help that the creature somewhat resembled the Niffrin race.
---
#87 Posted: 21:44:48 23/11/2015
(Shade ... Amkron is trying to say that he doesn't want to fight. Besides, RPing isn't about having the strongest characters that can KO anyone; fighting isn't always a must in a RP, just like how Durza almost got into a fight in Dragon Academy.)

Amkron frowned, quickly moving to his right, and avoiding the attack.
---
#88 Posted: 22:46:12 23/11/2015
Ziedran steadied himself relaxing his body. He then noticed the bystanders and saw that one of them was wimpering. Realizing that he was being too paraniod he started backing up saying to the cowering creature "i'm sorry if i scared you. I guess i let my paranoia get the better of me again." he face the serpent and said "i owe you an apology. You said you didn't want to fight but i attacked you anyways. i'm used to being approched by others who would lie only to get me to drop my guard just so they could hurt me. I should work on controlling my peranoia."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#89 Posted: 00:28:29 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Four Leaf Clover immediately ducked back behind the tree.

Astri heard Vascou and looked back at him. "Are you okay?" Before he could reply, Astri stepped back and stood close to him, sending a warning glare towards Ziedran.
Crystal Clover Blue Sparx Gems: 603
#90 Posted: 03:16:21 24/11/2015
Name: Mothermare
Species: Felimare (magical unicorn/cats!! yay!! :D )
Personality: The 'cool mom.' Mothermare is a giggly woman who enjoys having fun above all else. She's a free spirit who loves to roam and explore, and is also creative enough to enjoy making things of her own. She's generally very elegant in appearance and speech, but can sometimes seem like a young schoolgirl when something excites her. She is motherly, or at the very least sisterly, towards most people she meets, babying them as if they were innocent little nuggets who need a big cool mom to take care of them. Her favorite thing to do is mom-ing others.
When she's tired or annoyed, however, Mothermare can get snappy or impatient. She doesn't take being disrespected or talked down to well, nor does she accept needless violence. She's a proud creature, despite her attempts to be humble, and can succumb to vanity and often likes to be drowned in compliments.
Homeplanet/hometown/current location: She lives in the Felimare dimension, which is basically a huge "pocket dimension" she created where her species thrives
History: Mothermare was the original Felimare, the first of her kind, and has personally mothered several children of her own, which earned her the loving name of Mothermare. However, having created a fragile new species, she knew she'd need somewhere to raise them peacefully. Hunters had taken to trying to capture her to cut off her horn, and this pushed her to realize that she'd have to take drastic measures to keep herself and her children safe. She took the powers of her children, combined them with her own, and used the immense power to construct a pocket dimension that only Felimare could gain access too. She was very drained of her energy after the dimension itself was created, however, and couldn't manifest a planet for Felimare to roam upon. Thus, long stretches of land with grass of all hues formed, stretching and winding together to give Felimare room to play.
With this deed done, Mothermare fell into a very deep slumber. Regaining her energy took many years, however only a few short moments after awakening to the new world was she teleported to somewhere... unfamiliar.
Appearance: She's about 24hh or 6 feet tall at her withers(aka shoulder), so easily rideable for just about anybody unless they were like 9 feet tall http://orig03.deviantart.net/0...ver-d9hknqw.png
Other: Mothermare has magical abilities that include elemental magics, telekinesis and telepathy, and can float/fly. Her magical abilities seem to have been suppressed due to exiting her home dimension and being drained of energy already, so don't expect her to make a glacier or fire tornado out of thin air or something!
---
boop the snoot
#91 Posted: 03:21:15 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted CrystalClover! c: Mothermare is very pretty.
#92 Posted: 07:27:54 24/11/2015
"Th-that's ok..." Vascou replied to Ziedran. He slowly stood up straight and smiled at Astri.
"I'm fine... I think," he said to her before asking Ziedran and the others, "are you guys from around here?"
---
#93 Posted: 14:55:54 24/11/2015
Ziedran shook his head saying "no. I have no idea were i'm at."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#94 Posted: 21:42:26 24/11/2015
"Yessss, you ssshould." Amkron said, still wary.

Bimcal suddenly spoke, "Anyway ... isss there anyone sssstill hiding? We aren't here to fight, even if we don't know why we're here. And yeah, we have no idea of what isss going on either."
---
#95 Posted: 21:45:42 24/11/2015
Ziedran nodded saying "i believe i saw someone hiding behind a tree over their." and pointed at the tree that Four Leaf Clover was hiding behind.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#96 Posted: 22:25:01 24/11/2015
Shadow stared blankly at the bird.
"Temep Niarhaanin. You say Niarha, don't min-" she stopped abruptly, raising his head. With his long neck and legs, he was about a head taller than the dragoness. "Others" he said softly. He quietly slunk into nearby foliage. When she didn't follow, he stuck his head out, and whispered "You follow."
She nodded silently and followed him through the underbrush, until they reached a group of creatures. It was a ragtag group: two snakes, one with arms and one with feathered wings; two dog-like creatures, one purple, the other with bat-like wings; a small green creature with large wings; and a rather tall, grey, clawed creature. Most of them seemed slightly startled. Suddenly, they heard one of the snakes ask if anyone else was hiding, and reacting on his statement before Niarha could intercept, Shadow stepped out of the bushes. Even Shadow could see the situation was tense, and tried to keep her posture non-threatening. Niarha hesitated, before reluctantly revealing himself as well.
---
Crystal Clover Blue Sparx Gems: 603
#97 Posted: 22:56:38 24/11/2015
ooc: Wonderful! Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like her~ <3

Mothermare's eyelids were heavy, struggling to stay open. Her consciousness faded in and out slowly, her head spinning with exhaustion. Her limbs felt weak, and her mind fuzzy, but she was very slowly coming to. It felt like an eternity since she'd been awake or moved her body, and it showed in how she stumbled as she tried to sit up. She felt her face land on the soft grass once again, a groan of pain escaping her lips. After a moment, she tried again, and forced herself to sit up and shake her head. The foggy feeling started to clear up, and she blinked open her eyes fully to look around.
All around her were bands of soil with glittering multi-colored grass, several meters wide and extending for miles around her. They twisted and turned, weaving like snakes in the pastel void that was the sky. Small sprites of magic, lacking any form of mind or matter, floated around her in a vast rainbow of saturated colors. It seemed the realm of her people was just as she'd left it so long ago. Mothermare felt a wave of emotion that made her tear up, her cat-like lips pulling up into a smile as a purr vibrated in her chest. She was so happy her people could be safe, and that even after all this time nothing was different.
That was, until, her vision started to go fuzzy again. She shook her head side-to-side, her flowing mane flapping into her face accidentally. She stood up, using her paw to bat her hair away as she tried to blink away her lightheaded feeling. Her vision was swimming and she felt like she was going to fall over again, stumbling in an attempt to maintain balance. After a long moment, it was over, her surroundings taking on more solid shapes. This would be relieving if the surrounding area wasn't completely different from her homeworld. Huge trees towered over her as far as she could see. At her paws, various plant life including berry bushes, ferns, and vines padded the forest floor. A handful of the trees seemed to be in bloom, implying they might bear fruit or nuts. She couldn't see the sky from where she stood, but she knew it was some time early in the day.
This was not home. In fact, Mothermare hadn't seen this place before in her whole life. Looking side to side, she twitched her ear with confusion. How did that even happen? She took a deep breath, aware that she wasn't in any immediate danger, steadying her nerves. She lifted her ears to listen for any nearby sentient beings she could possibly ask about this place, as she assumed there had to be a reason she was randomly teleported there. Mothermare started walking in a random direction, deciding to vocalize as she saw no reason to be afraid of this forest.
"Helloooo~?" she called, her voice gentle enough to express that she came in peace, "Is anybody out there? Anybody at all?"
---
boop the snoot
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#98 Posted: 23:25:06 24/11/2015
Name: Kestle
Species: Spirit Shapeshifter
Personality: By nature, he is a very intelligent, gentle animal thing. He is
relatively inexpensive to maintain, relatively disease-free, and he's
quick, to learn, cooperative, and patient in training. His quickness to learn
can make him, at times, mischievous.
Homeplanet/hometown/current location: Spirit Realm
History: Long ago, there was a blade of grass. This grass was not ordinary. It was sunset orange colored. Some thing picked this orange grass and immediately died. The orange grass then turned into a llama and disappeared forever from that dimension. Thus, Kestle made his first appearance into the universe. His form changes with whatever dimension he is in and he can change into anything to fit that time era. He has been known to shift in and out of the physical world and become a spirit allowing him to float through physical objects, interact with souls, and sometimes phase through space and time itself through a realm called the Spirit Realm. He also never ages but is not immortal. Currently he is a tannish ordinary llama. If his form dies before he goes into the spirit realm, then he dies in real life. Whenever he goes into the spirit realm he leaves behind a body.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image] (Llama credit to Llama)
Since souls don't have physical forms, a picture cannot be taken. However, if he did ever want someone to take a picture of his soul, it would probably be this:
Kestle's soul (Artist credit to siviosanei)
Other: He has the power to pull souls out of bodies. Those souls can then be damaged by both physical, mental and spiritual attacks, in which eh excels in the latter. If the soul breaks, the person will return to their bodies, spirits crushed into the depths of pessimism, unable to move or respond well. He can summon any soul that he has encountered and that has passed on. That soul will take a physical manifestation for a short while with whatever they were best known for in life.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:29:07 24/11/2015 by Dragon-outcast
#99 Posted: 01:28:26 25/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I can't tell if you're being serious or not, D-O. But accepted.

-:-

One of Astri's ears perked up as she head a voice calling out in the distance. She turned her head, scanning the surroundings. She didn't see anything at first until a dragon and a phoenix walked out from behind a bush a few metres away.

Four Leaf Clover waited for a moment of silence before slowly floating out from behind the tree. His legs were crossed, he was fidgeting, and he looked rather shy and a little scared.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:11:54 26/11/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
#100 Posted: 07:19:59 25/11/2015
Vascou felt rather intimidated by all the creatures around him, but he tried not to show it. Instead he walked forward and tried to introduce himself.
"I believe that we should all introduce one another since we all seem to be in the same situation. I assume you all mean no harm? I am Vascou from Niffiria."
---
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me