Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Losing Hope (Dragon RP) [CLOSED]
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1 Posted: 00:28:00 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Story: An evil dragon by the name of Nebit Nirini has talen over the dragon world, imprisoning and even excuting all dragons. Many dragons have lost hope, but a small group of them are rebelling and standing up againest Nebit. You are one of the few in that group. You must escape the prison, and find Nebit Nirini and stop him once and for all. But, there is only one way to get in. There are 7 ring slots in the door of his castle. You must find these rings that go in the slots to get in and stop him. The rings all contain there own element; Fire, Myth, Storm, Life, Death, Ice, and Balance, the element that contains all elements.

,-'

Rules:
NO cursing.
I am the only GM.
Romance is allowed, keep it PG13.
No killing off characters unless given permission.
Have as many characters as you can handle.

,-'

Character Sheet:
Name:
Element: (You can have elements that aren't one of the ring elements)
Personality:
History:
Love Interest:
Appearence:
Other:

,-'

Name: Reuben
Element: Electricity, Myth
Personality: Cares for others, but when angered he can be pretty scary
History: Reuben once had a wife, but lost her during the imprisoning of all dragons. He knows she is still alive, he doesn't know where she is. He has tried to make it through prison, hoping to find his wife again if all the madness ends.
Love Interest: Alisa (His wife)
Appearence: Middle body is grey. Wings, head, and feet are white. He has a tail that looks like a gear that is blue.
Other: None

Name: Alisa
Element: Balance
Personality: Nice just like Reuben
History: Same as Reubens. She lost a lot of hope that the world would get any better, and believes Reuben died.
Love Interest: Reuben (Her husband)
Appearence: A tan dragon with a maroon wave-like pattern on her.

Nebit's character sheet will come soon.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:37:35 03/11/2015 by PwnageFTW
#2 Posted: 11:41:44 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Name: Nebit Nirini
Element: Darkness, Ice
Personality: The most evil dragon in the whole land
History: Was once a normal, happy dragon until one day he was cursed by an ancient evil, making him evil forever.
Love Interest: None
Appearence: Huge dragon with a dark purple body and black spikes. His tail is in the shape of a sword.
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#3 Posted: 16:58:45 03/11/2015
Name: Momor
Element: Poison/Life
Powers: She tends to work with a combination of plant life and slimy monsters, able to create living trees and slime soldiers who wield very small tree logs for weapons.
Personality: She hates seeing living creatures get hurt, so she has her minions do the fighting for her. She never has her minions kill if she can avoid it, as she's sort of a goody-goody. She can, however, be tough when she wants to be.
History: She used to be a scholar at a popular Dragon school, and also tutored Reuben (if allowed). She teaches about life and poison, but cannot actually evoke these skills onto others. Being very young, however, she is merely a substitute teacher. Although strong, even she was unable to fight Nebit, and was imprisoned with the others. She wishes to fight with the others against Nebit Nirini
Love Interest: Available
Appearance: She has purple scales with a cream underbelly and wing webbings. She has long, maroon colored horns that resemble Gazelle horns. She's about a size or two wider than most (already particularly wide) Beast Maker dragons, but that didn't stop her from trying to put on a purple mages robe. ...Which ripped in half when she tried to put it on. She's also a bit shorter than most Beast Maker dragons.
Other: To Be RPed

Edit: I hope this isn't going to be another RP I try to join and end up scaring everyone away. I feel too often I sign up for an RP and then it dies because I signed up for it. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:31:34 03/11/2015 by MugoUrth
#4 Posted: 21:07:26 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted

Why would everyone just leave the RP?
---
#5 Posted: 23:23:04 03/11/2015
No reason, but I feel like it happens a lot. I post in an RP, then it dies. smilie
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#6 Posted: 04:11:00 04/11/2015
Name: Wraithlis
Elementsmilieeath, shadow
Personality: Nihilistic, cruel to enemies, loyal 'till the bitter sweet end' to his allies, kind, yet harsh, he very direct.
History:In the beginning this mage wanted no part in this war, rebellion, and he wanted no part of the evil, all he wanted was to be alone, to study his magics and keep his family fed, then the evil came for them, he tried to hide them tried to fight, but they were killed right before his eyes, he was imprisoned. Now he wishes to take his hears of study of his unholy elements and make Nebit pay for what he had lost
Love Interest: idk
Appearence: a black midsize dragon with a emerald underbelly, green horns, hes slender, and as guessed is a mage, wearing a blood red and black robe.
Other: He holds a great hatred for what happened, if he considers you a friend he will lay down his life before he sees what happened to his family happen again, "Those Rats! for what they did, they will pay and may their souls never meet sweet deaths rest."
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#7 Posted: 21:14:57 04/11/2015
Name: Durza
Species: part Demon legendary purple dragon
Element: Fire, electrisaty, earth, ice, shadow, poison, fear, wind
Appearance: Dragon form: has dark purple scales that are darker then Spyro's and lighter then Cynder's. Has a golden underbelly with mourn highlight at the edge of each golden scale. Has a tail scale like Spyro's except at the end it looks like Cynder's tail blade was attached. Has dorsal spikes going down his spine like Spyro that are the same color as the underbelly along with the wing membrane. Has 2 thumb claws on each wing that are like Cynder's with a third that's like Spyro's. Has a pair of Spyros horns crowning his head that are the same color as the underbelly with Cynder's head spikes just below the pair of Spyro horns. Has two rich golden eyes that would tempt even the most pure of harts to attempt to steal them but when angered or when he get serious they change to a malevolent shade of purple. Also he has one claw slash scar over his left eye.
Personality: dark, mysterious, nocturnal(both figuratively and literally), Athletic when it comes to training physically mentally and with his elements, slightly above average intelligence, kind and caring in spite of the tough serious exterior, solitary, and mournful.
Weapons: A magical sword that can change form to access its true power
Special ability: able to change forms(the only real difference other then the appearance is that he has different fighting styles for each form) extremely fast moving and due to an internal source can heal over time that acts as a life line, if it is destroyed or forcefully removed he will die no if ands or buts.
Strength: tactical, quick on his feet, immune to dark energies.
Weakness: internal life line resting next to his heart, hates bright light
Love: in another demension
Story: after finding peace and regained his family he goes from demension to demension to do what he can to end evil
Other:can still see perfectly through his left eye being left pawed with his left side being the stronger side so his right eye is actually weaker.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#8 Posted: 21:15:37 04/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Both accepted
---
#9 Posted: 23:59:34 05/11/2015
Shall we start?
#10 Posted: 00:04:43 06/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: I guess... we'll wait for other people to join.

Reuben was in his prison cell on the bottom floor. Lunch had been given out. Well not really lunch, more like leaves and squashed & mashed bugs put together. He didn't understand how Nebit could be feeding them this. They were living dragons, then again, he is pretty evil. He pushed it away to the other side of his cell.

Alisa layed on a cell in the basement of a prison. Since the Balance dragons contained all elements, they were super powerful and they were seperated from everyone else.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#11 Posted: 02:40:31 07/11/2015
Name: Cloudburst
Elements: Water, Air, Lightning
Personality: Cloudburst is generally a carefree, happy-go-lucky dragon, but her personality changes with the power she's using. When she uses basic wind powers, then she has the air of someone important and serious. When she uses water-related powers, she becomes slightly cynical and less excitable. When she uses her rainbow power (which has absolutely no use except for altering her mood) she instantly becomes extremely cheerful and optimistic, to the point that she's actually annoying. When she uses her thunderstorm powers, then she becomes extremely vicious and more prone to making rash decisions. When she uses lightning powers, especially in excess, she becomes extremely dangerous, because she can't tell friend from foe and will blast anything that moves.
Appearance: Cloudburst is a blue dragon that stands on four legs but can stand on two. Her hind legs are normally shaped to run, but her front legs and paws are shaped much like human hands. Her front talons can grasp things like a human hand.
Other: Because of the side effects of using her powers, Cloudburst will only use her elements other than Wind unless she's in grave danger.

I have another character, but I'll add her later because I'm half-asleep.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#12 Posted: 15:28:27 07/11/2015
Close by Reuben's cage was one of his former substitute teachers, Momor. She was skilled in plant based magic, and was known to be able to grow plants if possible. Upon getting her lunch, Momor was immediately disgusted. Momor decided to try some of her magic by creating a small coiling vine with lots of edible red berries. The coiling vine branched out to some of the other cages too, including Reubens.
#13 Posted: 19:09:31 07/11/2015
Wraithlis was seething in his cage, he saw the food given out and thought to himself "not even if i was one meal away from the grave." even as a skilled mage in death and shadow, something kept him here, as if his magics had never existed. "Nebit will pay..."
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#14 Posted: 13:13:02 10/11/2015
(About time I made my way to this ... I was thinking of not joining, considering how powerful balance sounds, and the fact that Durza/Shade is getting to use more than usual of his elements, but instead, I'll use some of my capable characters.)

Name: Chimera
Element: shadow/darkness
Personality: Chimera is a very caring dragoness, and she hates to see good people in pain. She does have a problem with loving people though; everyone she has cared about has vanished or died. She is very knowledgeable about dark magic, and is hoping that she can find peace for her late sister, Celeste; who's death is something she'd rather not talk about. When it comes to people she cares about, she can be rather strict about making sure she can trust them, and always wants to be around them. Because of that, she can seem like a hot-head, but is only wanting to keep her friends from abandoning her; considering how long she has been alone. Despite all of this, she can be rather independent. She can be equally fierce and stubborn in fights and her beliefs, but has made exceptions to continue being with her friends.
History: originally a resident of a dimension of solitary dark dragons, Chimera spent most of her life fighting to protect her home, and sister Celeste, from others until her sister died by the paws of a dark dragon named Nothung. After that, she fought only for herself, but then, one day the ice dragon Ganter had been teleportated to her reality. She proceeded to help Ganter get home, eventually fighting off Nothung, of which Ganter had done so with the aid of a multicolored aura. After that, Ganter had been teleportated back to his home, leaving Chimera to sulk as she realized she was in love with him. She found a scale of Ganter's that had been chipped off during the fight, and using an amulet she had never used before, she began her journey through time and space to reunite with him. Now, after multiple adventures, she has mysteriously found herself here, and will continue her hunt.
Love Interest: a dragon named Ganter.
Appearence: Chimera has black scales with a dark red belly and wing membranes. Occasionally, she can make her wings become feathered with her magic, and the color of the feathers are dark blue. Her eyes are red, her horns resemble that of Cynder's, and Chimera's tail tip looks like a gold ring, but it doesn't connect, instead the two ends point out like spears; and there is a dark red gem at the end of her tail (not the spear part).
Other: Chimera has gathered several things in a pocket dimension of hers that stores stuff; among the stuff includes a gold amulet with a dark red gem that can open portals, and an ice-blue scale that radiates with a multitude of colors, and said scale seems to prevent Chimera from becoming corrupted. She has a form that she can enter when enraged with a power called chaos, but it is nothing more than a stronger version of darkness.

Name: Celestial
Element: light, aura, silver fire
Personality: Celestial is often confident, happy-go-lucky, and always like to be doing something. She can often be found acting somewhat like a hatchling would.
History:N/A before mysteriously waking up in a cell.
Love Interest: none, not interested.
Appearence: She is a silver dragoness, but her wings, underbelly, horns (of which are slightly curved backward), and eyes are blue. Her tail tip is like four tightly packed spears.
Other: her silver fire is unique in the fact that it belongs to just her, and can uncorrupt dragons if used right (although Celestial doesn't know this).

Name: Ambrosia
Element: earth, poison, life/nature
Personality: Ambrosia is ... different. Due to her past, she can often be a rather sad, rude, and sarcastic dragoness. Over time, she grew to hate male dragons because of her issues of love, and acts rather mean around them, blaming all of them for her problems, even those that have done nothing to her. However, she takes on a nicer attitude around fellow dragonesses.
History: (Ten Black Roses) Ambrosia started out as a wealthy owner of a large and fancy estate, basically a mansion of sorts. One day, she met Tinder, a fire and life/nature dragon, and the two fell in love. Their life was normal until the day of a large argument (Lost and Lonely), and Ambrosia struck Tinder with a unknowingly-poison-infused claw. Tinder ran off, eventually dying in secret from the poison. Ambrosia didn't know she had poisoned him, but grew slowly and slowly certain that Tinder would never come back. At first, this horrified her, and she spent a while of time in guilt. (Ghost of Love) After a while, she grew desensitized to this, and through some new tests, she combined her poison and life/nature elements in a way that would allow her to live for far too long with the appearance she's had. (Don't Let Go) Throughout the following years, hundreds at that, she lived in her slowly decaying mansion, which was being covered with plants, some of her own creation. One day, a young dragon wandered into the place and met Ambrosia and it seemed they had fallen in love, but they had not, and after the dragon prepared to leave, Ambrosia struck him with a poison infused vine ... the poison was a transformative kind, and said dragon began to turn to stone. This happened many times, with a number of dragons only interested in what she had, and so, within her garden, there were to be many statues of dragons that had suffered. Now, she has woken up in a cell under mysterious circumstances.
Love Interest: a dragon named Tinder (?).
Appearence: dark green scales, a rose-red belly, and acid-green leaf-like feathery wings. Her eyes are red, her horns are straight and thorn-like, and she lacks a tail tip.
Other: Ambrosia was inspired by the four songs names in parentheses in History, all from The Rasmus.

Name: Mistain
Element: earth
Personality: Mistain is often shy and feels guilty, suffering from low self-esteem, due to his mysterious power. He is still friendly at times, and can fight fiercely.
History: N/A
Love Interest: none.
Appearence: he has earth-green scales and a gray-purple belly and wing membranes. His eyes are purple, his horns are shaped like a ram, and his tail tip is that of a club.
Other: has a power that could best be described as PwnageFTW's myth element. It does things such as create illusions, and make strange things happen, and create an aura that can be best described as something that resembles a haunted building.

(Oh, Shade, this takes place after Elemental Keys in terms of Chimera's journey, so she'll remember Shade/Durza. I'll leave it up to you if he knows back.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:22:55 10/11/2015 by theuone
#15 Posted: 21:23:57 10/11/2015
ooc: oh he will remember her all right this will take place after clash of the kiju gailieo's revenge which takes place after Elemental Keys in terms of Shade/Durza's journey.

a portal opens and out came Durza in dragon form. he is not far from the prison. "seems like this world needs my help" using his speritual energys he finds counless innocent lives imprisoned. he turns to the prison and says "well time to get to work." and starts to head off to free the dragons unawere of what he was getting himself into.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#16 Posted: 21:26:11 10/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: All Accepted, theuone. And Balance won't be that powerful, they have some attacks of each element that would equal one element.

Reuben saw the grapes. He picked one off to eat, but then guards killed the plant.
---
#17 Posted: 21:29:37 10/11/2015
It wasn't long until Durza reached front wall of the prison. He glares at the guards on the wall and yells "Hey what's going on here!?!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#18 Posted: 21:35:03 10/11/2015 | Topic Creator
The guards saw him and tried to capture him.
---
#19 Posted: 21:46:29 10/11/2015
Durza sighs and says "fine have it your way" he then releases a wave of fire energy scorching the guards. he sees that it doesn't work and desides to let the gaurds take him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:09:40 10/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#20 Posted: 22:08:04 10/11/2015
(Shade, I'm pretty sure that doesn't just work ... not to mention that they are probably stronger, and no one wants us out so soon ... I haven't even started.)
---
#21 Posted: 22:23:55 10/11/2015
((Just one more…))

Name: Jade
Elements: Balance
Personality: Jade is cynical and occasionally a bit rude. She doesn't like being underestimated at all, and will do anything to prove her detractors wrong. Jade is very curious, and sometimes acts like a packrat and gets anything that interests her.
Appearance: Jade's basic form is a light green dragon with a whitish-gold underbelly and horns shaped like antlers. A ring of larger scales surrounds her neck, paws, and eyes.
Other: Jade's main power is shapeshifting, but it has a couple of limitations. The main limitation is that she can't gain or lose any body mass, and she doesn't automatically gain all of the characteristics of the creature she turns into, only the physical characteristics. (For example, if she turned into a replica of another dragon, she would be able to fly and get higher defense from the scales instantly, she would get any hearing, vision, or any other bonuses if they were non-magical and it would take a while to get used to, and she wouldn't be able to use the full extent of the other dragon's element and have only the powers balance gives her.)
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#22 Posted: 23:03:18 10/11/2015
Ooc: sorry got carried away. Better now?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#23 Posted: 23:15:05 10/11/2015
(Up to PwnageFTW really ... and for those who didn't see it Shade's original post was Durza wrecking the guards, though it was only a blast of fire.)

Chimera yawned, opening her eyes and looking around, only to find herself in a cell. She bolted up, "What in the world is gone on?"
---
#24 Posted: 23:55:20 10/11/2015
It wasn't long until Durza was thrown into his cell, which happened to be near by Chimera's cell. Once he was thrown in they locked him in and left. He started to dust himself off saying "man couldn't they be a bit gentler? Well this is going to be interesting."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#25 Posted: 00:04:48 11/11/2015
"Huh? ...Awww..." Momor complained. "Sorry Reuben."
#26 Posted: 00:13:35 11/11/2015
"Finally! Someone agrees that this could be an uplifting experience!" Cloudburst grinned. "Uhh, what just happens anyway? I was asleep. This place has a way of tiring you out. There's so much stuff to listen to, and there's always some sort of action, and this place would be perfect if they gave us gourmet meals and daily exercise. Do you think I could tell the head of this group to give us that stuff?"
---
#27 Posted: 00:42:01 11/11/2015
Durza hears this and turns to the voice and says "oh no that's not what i meant at all. This place is as bull as a door naile. This interesting chain of events are going to get better and better. Once were out of here that is. Which we will."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#28 Posted: 01:46:02 11/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: It's fine. Just don't do it again.

"I recognize that voice," Reuben said trying to look at the cell next to him.
---
#29 Posted: 02:13:52 11/11/2015
ooc: ok. By the way fun fact i was hurrying to finish my homework and guess what i accidentally stabbed myself in the foot with a pencil ;-;

Durza looks around and says "well alow me to introduce myself. My name is Durza."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#30 Posted: 02:15:14 11/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: He was talking to Momor
---
#31 Posted: 02:24:46 11/11/2015
Ooc: sorry. didn't know. Lets say he was talking to Cloudburst.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#32 Posted: 06:41:04 11/11/2015
Waithlis was listening to the conversation, his mood had not improved, "were in a place where its sole purpose of existing is to keep us in, destroy any thought of hope, and eventually kill us; What was that about an uplifting experience?" Wraiths mood could be summed up in one word, salt.
---
#33 Posted: 07:52:16 11/11/2015
Chimera flicked her tail, hearing a familiar voice; the dragon named Durza, but she wasn't sure.

From the nearby vicinity, Ambrosia grumbled, "I'm hearing more guys than girls ... must be hell that I'm in."
---
#34 Posted: 14:13:13 11/11/2015
Durza turns to Waithis direction and said "beats me" he turns to Ambrosia's direction and said "no you're not in hell besides you shouldn't worry about it too much. Besides nothing can contain a demon."

Ooc: in the elemental keys i am going to have him find out that he's part demon mainly when they find the key stone of fire. Ok theuone? smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#35 Posted: 15:20:09 11/11/2015
"Yes. I was your substitute teacher since you were young," Momor mentioned. "They... they don't make these cages big enough."
#36 Posted: 15:25:32 11/11/2015
Durza yawns and says "man this is boring. When is something going to happen already?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#37 Posted: 19:42:10 11/11/2015
"whenever someone makes a plan to escape, my magics are being held back or else i would have tried." Wraithlis was getting irritated by the complaining "and just be happy that you breath, however there are fates far worse than death."
---
#38 Posted: 21:04:36 11/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm sorry," Reuben said. "I remember your voice, but I don't remember you."

The guards took all the dragons out to go to the courtyard and breaks rocks.
---
#39 Posted: 22:58:55 11/11/2015
Once in the courtyeard Durza smiles and says "big woup. I let them capture me."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:37:35 11/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#40 Posted: 23:31:02 11/11/2015
(Post edited due to an above edit.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:51:59 11/11/2015 by theuone
#41 Posted: 23:35:52 11/11/2015
"It's me, Momor," she replied. "I can use plant and poison magic?"
#42 Posted: 23:36:22 11/11/2015
Ok ok fair point
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#43 Posted: 23:57:32 11/11/2015
((Is Jade accepted?))

"My name's Cloudburst. Nice to meet you, Durza!"
---
#44 Posted: 00:01:50 12/11/2015
Durza smiled and said "the pleasure is all mine Cloudburst"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#45 Posted: 00:09:02 12/11/2015 | Topic Creator
The guards forced Cloudburst and Durza back to work.
---
#46 Posted: 00:23:43 12/11/2015
Durza ignored the guards and used his magic to turn several rocks into rubble.(he felt like showing off smilie)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#47 Posted: 00:25:53 12/11/2015 | Topic Creator
A guard whipped him, "Claws only," He said in a deep accent.
---
#48 Posted: 00:35:28 12/11/2015
Durza brushed it off not even fazed by the whip. He checks were he was struk and saw a few scraches on his scales. He faces the gaurd his size clearly showing that he held great power and looks down at the guard and said "you scrached my scales. Now I will breake you." and with that he created a fissur large enough for the guard to fall in but not to big so that when he closed it he would be completly bured and trapps the guard in the ground. after that he smiles and starts to slowly breake the rocks one at a time to try to enjoy himself a little but it didn't help. Not realizing he was thinking out loud he says "i wonder how Chimera is doing?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#49 Posted: 00:36:56 12/11/2015 | Topic Creator
The guard flew out of the hole before it closed in on him. He threw Durza into his cell. Everyone soon went back in to their cells.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:31:50 12/11/2015 by PwnageFTW
#50 Posted: 00:49:15 12/11/2015
Ooc: how could he reflect the ground that is opening beneth his feet or when it closes up around him?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me