Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Quest for the Twilight Dragon [private]
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Quest for the Twilight Dragon [private] [CLOSED]
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#51 Posted: 23:00:08 09/11/2015
As the forest settled and the crickets chirped their melody on that dark and ethereal night, the clip-clop of four hooves announced the presence of a pegasus stallion. Force-a-Nature looked uneasily up at the heavens; he had heard the legends. Stories of a violet star that arose only once every ten millennia, with dark and evil powers enough to corrupt even the most iron-willed of creatures, enough to plunge the world into an eternity of shadow. But he had always assumed they were just an old mare's tales, nothing to really fret over. What he truly feared was the dragons. He knew they would be stirring on this darkest night, and while one of the flame-spewing lizards was bad enough, a whole congregation of them was an equine's worst nightmare.

As such, as he stepped into the forest's moonlit edge, he accelerated to a trot, then a gallop, and then he spread his feathery wings and took to the air. Whether the legend was true or not, Force knew it wasn't safe out in the open. He had to find shelter elsewhere.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#52 Posted: 23:55:10 09/11/2015
Xia heard flapping above her head and halted, Ellioth pausing beside her, his ears perked, red of his mask glowing. Xia knew that Blake and her were unseeable in the cover of the shadow veils, but she still couldn't help not being startled by sudden noises since well, bumping into someone outside of the veil would break the shadowy magic.

"Xia?" Blake's voice was questioning, her eyes inquiring.

"Nothing. I thought I heard something." Xia says, shaking her head.

Blake halts and looks around, spotting the source of Xia's worries. A pegasus had taken to the air, its wide wingspan spread long to catch the drafts in the night breeze.
"There." she said, nodding with her head.

Xia upturned her muzzle to the sky, eyes widening as they rested on the stallion.
"Wow." she said in awe.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#53 Posted: 17:32:35 10/11/2015
Ganter yawned, feeling the grass under his ice-blue paws ... this woke him up in seconds. The ice dragon jolted up and looked around at his surrounds; he was in a meadow at nighttime, and not in his cabin home, nor were his brother and sister anywhere to be seen. Ganter sighed, "Again? I'm really starting to hate this waking up in other places business. Oh Nuevo, Careena, please be alright."

(Blister and Skyna will appear at times as well; Blister ... maybe in a few more posts.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#54 Posted: 01:56:22 19/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Again who is in my cave?" Shade got in a fighting stance.
---
SC
#55 Posted: 10:11:40 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Bump!!
---
SC
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#56 Posted: 12:41:30 23/11/2015
Saika heard a booming voice and instinctively jumped up, getting into a pouncing position. She was indeed a small species of dragon, being the size of an adolescent leopard at most. "Ah!" She squeaked, ears perked up as her wings extended outward. "I thought this cave wasn't occupied!" Her eyes kind of widened as she stepped back, even shivering slightly.
#57 Posted: 20:12:26 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"You're in my home! Who are you?" Shade said.
---
SC
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#58 Posted: 23:44:33 23/11/2015
"I didn't know! I needed shelter from the violet night!" She flinched but then calmed down, ears and tail dropping. "My name is Saika, and you?" She tilted her head.
#59 Posted: 23:56:35 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Shade thought for a moment. "Fine you may stay but just stay away from my family. As for your first question my name is Shade."
---
SC
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#60 Posted: 23:08:38 27/11/2015
"Come on Xia. We shouldn't stick around much longer. We must find some shelter for the night." Blake says suddenly, surprising Xia.

"O-oh. Yeah, you're right. Come on Ellioth, let's go." Xia says, turning to her hunting wolf mix.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#61 Posted: 10:11:46 04/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: bump!!
---
SC
#62 Posted: 11:22:51 16/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Bump!
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#63 Posted: 18:33:19 16/12/2015
ooc: you know sc i saw on your guestbook that you didn't send an invite to skyhunter but he asked if he could join and you said yes. yet you have it here and it's gotten pritty quiet. oh and fyi i was meaning to post this for a while and just got around to it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:36:55 16/12/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#64 Posted: 03:17:04 18/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Bump!
---
SC
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me