Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Quest for the Twilight Dragon [private]
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Quest for the Twilight Dragon [private] [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#1 Posted: 00:22:46 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
This will be a Co-GM RP by me and derpyhooves

Once every ten thousand years, the moon is accompanied by a star that shines violet in the sky. But this is not any old star... it is the seal of an evil force that had been cast away from the planet. This force holds an extensive amount of shadow power, and if absorbed by one with the wrong ability, it can be lethal. Merlina was one of these dragons, and she had been using this power. She was so strong with the star's power that she had the authority to completely shatter each realm, even causing the goddess, Aura, the Twilight Dragon to go into dormancy. Ever since the star had been risen, royals and their subjects have been fighting off the creatures made by Merlina, weak and strong, in the quest.... for the twilight dragon.

Will you survive, or fall in the talons of the striving darkness... ? It is up to you to find out!

Rules:

Me and derpyhooves are the GMs
No swearing unless needed.
No godmoding
Please have proper grammar.
No script writing.
No killing of other characters unless given permission.
You can have as many characters as you want.
There may be romance. Please keep it PG-13.
Only two elements max with the exception of Aura and Merlina who are goddess(played by derpyhooves).
Put "Dreams" if you read the rules.

Character sheet

Name:
Alliance: (evil, good, neutral)
Species:
Element: (Only two elements.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Love: (optional)
Other:

Name: Shade
Alliance: Good
Species: Dragolet
Element: Blue Fire and light
Appearance: http://spyroconvexity.devianta...dated-474843360
Personality: Kind, brave, shy
Story: Shade's species was hunted to near extinction he now hides in fear. Always on the watch for hunters that are always after him.
Love: Shadmé.
Other: Had a young dragoness called Zera.

Name:Zera
Alliance: Good (though is very adventurous)
Species: Part Dragolet (Shade) Part (Shadmé)
Element: Light and Shadow
Appearance: Slender white dragoness with neon green claws and wing membranes. Her eyes are an emirald green. She has longer front fangs which show.
Personality: Adventurous, Kind, high spirited.
Love: N/A
Other: Is daughter of Shade and Shadmé.
---
SC
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:54:59 04/11/2015 by Spyroconvexity
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#2 Posted: 00:48:18 02/11/2015
(WIP!)

Name: Saika
Species: Dragon
Element: Purple Flame/ Thunder
Appearance: Saika has a very cat-like structure, with a violet body and lavender markings. She has amber eyes and black horns and claws. Her horns are ram shaped. She is also small and has small bat wings.
Personality: Saika is very shy at first, but when you get to know her, she shows leader traits, though still sticking on the cool and even funny side.

Name: Merlina
Alliance: Pure Evil
Species: Gryphon
Element: Thunder, Air, and Darkness.
Appearance: She has basic gryphon colors, but she wears purple and black armor, and has braces on her legs, resembling broken shackles.
Personality: She has a very big Maleficent complex. Evil, but caring towards what is very, very close to her.

Name: Aura
Alliance: Pure Good
Element: All, but a main focus on light and life.
Appearance. She is a fluffy dragon that is sparkly white with a multi-color underbelly and tail fluff. In drams, she has pegasus wings, but in true appearance, she has none, her main transportation device being the ability to float.
Personality: She is very kind and affectionate. Aura tends to be a precious cinnamon roll, but she can be cheeky and create a prank or two. She is mentally young, after all.

Other: ~¤* Dreams *¤~
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 12:58:14 05/11/2015 by derpyhooves
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#3 Posted: 02:25:00 02/11/2015
Name: Kenton
Alliance: Tries to be good, though may be manipulated (or rather programmed) to turn evil with no intentions on it
Species: Mutant Fox
Element: Tech if going by Skylander elements, though probably not. More of a Cybornetic element, and a little Poison.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Kenton's a complete scaredy cat. He's terrified of some of the most harmless things, like his own shadow to an extent. He's a really kind hearted guy once you get to meet him, and can become a good friend.
When or if a virus or some sort of hacker messes with the technology implemented in his brain, he can become a weapon who only knows to kill, and this is why he's so terrified of everything, he's afraid that he'll hurt someone that he cares about.
Other:He's not a average fox, he's a mutant fox who has cybornetic implants that he had to upgrade as he grew up, due to a few defects at birth, or rather, birth in a lab. He has robotics inside his body and outside. His hands are completely robotic (Hidden by gloves), and some of his organs are man made as well. During his 'birth' in a lab, he was given the ability to inject a numbing venom or a stinging poison from his teeth if he were to bite
someone.

((I hope this is ok))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#4 Posted: 02:28:50 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: this is mostly a fantasy RP. Sorry.
---
SC
#5 Posted: 02:34:33 02/11/2015
Quote: Spyroconvexity
ooc: this is mostly a fantasy RP. Sorry.

((Ah, ok smilie
I have plenty more OCs, I'll get another up tomorrow smilie ))
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#6 Posted: 03:10:53 02/11/2015
Seems interesting! What characters are allowed? Dragons of course, but how about angels and phoenixes?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#7 Posted: 03:18:20 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: phoenixes are fine but no angels.
---
SC
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#8 Posted: 16:33:09 02/11/2015
No angels!? You mean I can't be Palutena!? My life is over!(jk)
Element limit... Well I guess it really wouldn't be a quest for something/someone missing if you can just hone in on their energy signature(referring to my GGDs(Lucien, Alexander, Elyira, and Clair))... Would I be able to make like a second in command or a devious duo with Merlina(as in Merlina and my character are equal parts in the dark side)? If so, I'll bring in Siera and Skyer. I don't think I'll use Cale this time around, not really his setting... Maybe my Vampire and Big Brother characters currently in Crystalized Wings(George and Derrick)... Or some older less used ones, such as Lamar, Fathren, Baktora(but Baktora is a mature evil GGD), or Diry. Thoughts?
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#9 Posted: 20:21:10 02/11/2015
OOC: I have no problem with Merlina having a second in command. Sorry I haven't responded sooner and that I'm so abrupt as of now, I'm busy at the moment.
#10 Posted: 22:09:29 02/11/2015
Quote: SpyroD
No angels!? You mean I can't be Palutena!? My life is over!(jk)

B-but…she's a goddess… Pit and Dark Pit are the angels… *shot*

I just wanted to use my angel Shada, is what I was wondering. But I may as well use Shadmé the dragon for this… X3
---
#11 Posted: 22:35:37 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: I'm sure Shade will love that! smilie
---
SC
#12 Posted: 00:04:55 03/11/2015
Absolutely! smilie Should we set up anything between them?
---
#13 Posted: 00:09:19 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: sent you a PM.
---
SC
#14 Posted: 00:20:44 03/11/2015
Name: Scorpio
Alliance: Good, may turn neutral if things don't go his way.
Species: Wolf
Element: Shadow (Manipulating shadows) and Fire (Flames are a vibrant blue)
Personality: Despite his slightly tough and serious nature towards strangers, he's actually a pretty shy guy around strangers, though once you get to know him, or you talk about topics he's interested in, you'll be welcomed and see his true goofy and fun loving side.

Dreams

Is this better?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:00:57 05/11/2015 by prextail202
#15 Posted: 00:26:34 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Approved!
---
SC
#16 Posted: 01:13:29 03/11/2015
@SC Okay!
@Prex Did you draw that? O.o It's really, really good!
---
#17 Posted: 02:15:30 03/11/2015
Quote: ShadowMewX
@SC Okay!
@Prex Did you draw that? O.o It's really, really good!

((Nah, that was a character I bought from someone else
Though I did draw Kenton smilie))
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#18 Posted: 03:41:14 03/11/2015
Name: DodoRex
Alliance: Evil
Species: T.rex-dodo hybrid
Element: Fire and Undead
Appearance: Spoilered for blood. I didn't make this.
[User Posted Image]

Personality: The DodoRex isn't intelligent enough for rational thought, and extremely violent to boot. It has the mindset of a feral beast, and getting in its way would essentially be signing your own death certificate. Frequently seen spewing flames and being trailed by a horde of zombified dodo birds. How could such a horrifying monster be born at all?
Other: Dreams

[I have one more planned character that I'll post later.]
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:34:00 04/11/2015 by Skyhunter
#19 Posted: 03:59:41 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: This one is fine yet at the same time not really. This is more really a fantasy RP. But seeing that your character " DodoRex" is a mix between the two I'll let it slide.
---
SC
#20 Posted: 19:24:59 03/11/2015
//I have put my post on work in progress because I plan to introduce another character later on. Other than that, the sheets there are complete.

@prex: your drawings are so cute! As for your oc's, I love them x3

@shadmé: ZHJNYJF YES DRAGON SHADME <3 WHY CAN I SEE SLIGHT SASS HERE?

@skyhunter: Nice extinct animal combination concept, I find it pretty cool!

@all: I may post some character concepts on here, too. Like, enemies and things. If anyone would like to take them when I'm done, go right ahead .o. but it's going to be awhile before I do it.//
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#21 Posted: 00:32:49 04/11/2015
Hey Spyroconvexity I'd love to join! I just got your PM. I'll get my profile up soon as I get the chance! I might be able to get it up by tonight.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#22 Posted: 00:46:01 04/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Ok cool!
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#23 Posted: 19:22:24 04/11/2015
Ooc: hi i just found this and i would like to join. I just need to get a hold of a computer to get the character sheet up. That is if it's ok for me to join.

Name: Durza
Alliance: good
Species: Demonic entity originally human
Element: Shadow fire, electricaty.
Appearance: Dragon form: has dark purple scales that are darker then Spyro's and lighter then Cynder's. Has a golden underbelly with mourn highlight at the edge of each golden scale. Has a tail scale like Spyro's except at the end it looks like Cynder's tail blade was attached. Has dorsal spikes going down his spine like Spyro that are the same color as the underbelly along with the wing membrane. Has 2 thumb claws on each wing that are like Cynder's with a third that's like Spyro's. Has a pair of Spyros horns crowning his head that are the same color as the underbelly with Cynder's head spikes just below the pair of Spyro horns. Has two rich golden eyes that would tempt even the most pure of harts to attempt to steal them but when angered or when he get serious they change to a malevolent shade of purple. Also he has one claw slash scar over his left eye.
Human form: 6 feet tall, muscular but scrawny build, pitch black spiked hair with one white lock hanging over his brow, clean shaven, outfit: similar to Goku's gear but instead of orange its a blackish purple and insted of blue its blood red and the wrist bands a longer reaching just below the elbow and the shoes are designed to look like dragon feet and wears a dark cloak that has the bottom like batman's cape and a hood that has a similar design at the opening hiding his face in darkness.
Personality: dark, mysterious, nocturnal(both figuratively and literally), Athletic when it comes to training physically mentally and with his elements, slightly above average intelligence, kind and caring in spite of the tough serious exterior, solitary.
Special ability: able to change forms(the only real difference other then the appearance is that he has different fighting styles for each form) extremely fast moving and due to an internal source can heal over time that acts as a life line, if it is destroyed or forcefully removed he will die no if ands or buts. and in human form can fly and float in air.
Strength: tactical, quick on his feet, immune to dark energies.
Weakness: internal life line resting next to his heart, hates bright light
Love: in another demension
Story:
Other:can still see perfectly through his left eye being left pawed with his left side being the stronger side so his right eye is actually weaker.

Dreams
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:56:34 04/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#24 Posted: 21:49:37 04/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: You weren't invited. This is a private RP. Sorry.
---
SC
#25 Posted: 21:50:39 04/11/2015
ooc: oh ok. smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#26 Posted: 21:51:32 04/11/2015
ooc: oh ok. smilie smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#27 Posted: 21:56:59 04/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: attention everyone in the RP you must put "Dreams on the bottom of your character sheet if you read the rules.

@ShadeTheDragon as to join in a PM.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:58:05 04/11/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#28 Posted: 20:04:06 05/11/2015
Quote: derpyhooves
//I have put my post on work in progress because I plan to introduce another character later on. Other than that, the sheets there are complete.

@prex: your drawings are so cute! As for your oc's, I love them x3

@shadmé: ZHJNYJF YES DRAGON SHADME <3 WHY CAN I SEE SLIGHT SASS HERE?

@skyhunter: Nice extinct animal combination concept, I find it pretty cool!

@all: I may post some character concepts on here, too. Like, enemies and things. If anyone would like to take them when I'm done, go right ahead .o. but it's going to be awhile before I do it.//

((Thanks Derpy! smilie ))
---
#29 Posted: 02:35:24 07/11/2015
OOC: Character sheet will be up tonight I promise!
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#30 Posted: 04:43:21 07/11/2015
OOC: Are the species only dragon or can I have a wolf, dog etc.? I'll make a dragon right now though.

Name: Blake
Alliance: (evil, good, neutral) Blake is neutral. She doesn't enjoy taking sides. She just wants to fight for the right cause and help others.
Element: (Only two elements.) Shadows and Fire
Appearance: http://img10.deviantart.net/48...rez-d6skw0t.jpg
Personality: Blake is very quiet and collected. She can be a loner a lot of the time, but she's reliable and there when you need her. She won't let you down. Blake is also somewhat stubborn and doesn't always accept help when she needs it but in the end, she's caring and wants to fight for what's right. She's very intelligent and strategic, and likes to read books in her free time when she isn't fighting. She's a very skilled fighter.
Love: (optional) None
Other: None

Dreams

(Will add another character.)
---
#31 Posted: 04:49:58 07/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: this is a fantasy RP. So sure.
---
SC
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#32 Posted: 07:27:39 07/11/2015
(Inuyashafan39 ... I've just now noticed that your Blake is similar to that of RWBY's, neat.)

Name: Ganter
Species: dragon
Element: ice
Appearance: He has ice-blue scales with a ice-white underbelly. His horns are similar to Spyro's with the exception being it's a silver color, and the same thing for his crest. His eyes are blue. Ganter's wings are also ice-blue, and for his tail tip, it resembles three fan-like horizontal blades with a blue 'orb' in the center.
Personality: he is rather friendly, but a stubborn ice dragon. Ganter will give his life to protect his family and friends. When someone needs help, he won't hesitate to give it. Also, Ganter doesn't like being bored; when he gets bored, he does the first thing that comes to mind.
Love: a dragoness known as Chimera
Other: Has a secret power that he does not know about, Hope Light, which is a rainbow-colored aura that typically can create shields of said energy, protect/heal from damage, and increase physical and elemental strength, but it can only be activated in situations of positive emotions, such as the desire to protect others.

Name: Blister
Element: fire
Appearance: Blister has red-orange scales with a golden-yellow belly, crest, and horns. His eyes are a burning blue color, and the rest of him looks like Ganter, including the tail tip.
Personality: Blister is similar to Ganter in many ways, including their personalites; but Blister is even more jovial than Ganter and worries about Ganter when he can't sense said twins' mind.
Other: Blister and Ganter are twins, and have a mental connection.

Name: Skyna
Alliance: good, but can act rather neutral.
Element: wind, shadow/darkness.
Appearance: black scales with a light gray belly, silver feathered wings, and blue eyes. Her tail tip looks like a gold ring but it doesn't connect, instead the two ends point out like spears, and the tail has a silver gem at the end of it.
Personality: Skyna typically takes on a cocky, teasing, and competitive demeanor, though she has moments of being nice and loyal. She's also willing to blame others if something goes wrong, and seems to know how to get on people's nerves.
Love: Ganter (maybe?)
Other: has an amulet that is a gold ring with a silver gem in the center, and it can open portals, but she keeps it locked away in a pocket dimension. For some reason, when she'll meet Ganter, she'll gain a flirty attitude, which may or may not mean love.

Name: Shockwave
Element: electricity, sound
Appearance: Shockwave has yellow scales with a gray belly and wing membranes. His eyes are green, his horns are straight, his crest is wavy, and his tail tip looks like an x.
Personality: Shockwave seems to retain a hatchling-like nature; usually excited, happy, eager, and hardly ever sad for long. He wants to become a famous hero, and hopes to prove to others that he can be as good a hero as anyone else.
Other: was inspired by the song This Will be the Day from the show RWBY. Also, he can combine his two elements to create "thunder", which has the blast power of sound, and the electricity of ... electricity, but this takes up more energy than normal moves.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:32:07 08/11/2015 by theuone
#33 Posted: 23:29:55 07/11/2015
(Thanks for noticing theuone! My Blake is actually developed after RWBY's Blake. Blake is my favorite RWBY character so I had to make a tribute smilie She's my avie and signature too smilie Who's your top favorite RWBY character?)

OOC: I'll be adding another profile then in a little, Spyroconvexity
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#34 Posted: 02:59:47 08/11/2015
[One more character!]

Name: Force-a-Nature
Species: Pegasus
Element: Life and Earth
Appearance: A bright green pegasus with a scraggly, dark green mane and tail, and brown eyes, muzzle, and hooves.
Personality: Force is generally laid back and easygoing, a bit of a wisecracker, but he knows when to be serious. True to his name, like a real force of nature, mistaking his languorous demeanor for weakness will promptly get the tar beaten out of you.
Love: We'll see.
Other: Dreams

[Is this okay?]
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#35 Posted: 03:05:02 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: yep!
@derpyhooves: You wanna start now?
---
SC
#36 Posted: 04:13:21 08/11/2015
OOC: Okay final characters!

Name: Dimenxia (Goes by Xia)
Alliance: (evil, good, neutral) Neutral. Dimenxia likes to travel with Blake and wants to fight for what's right.
Element: (Only two elements.) Ice and Darkness
Personality: Xia is shy but she's very caring about everyone and she wants to help. She is a very creative dragon and elaborate drawings cover her home's walls that she did herself. She's very smart and strategic, and she's very swift and cunning.
Other: Travels with Blake; Ellioth is her dog

Name: Ellioth
Alliance: (evil, good, neutral) Neutral
Species: Dog/Wolf mix
Element: (Only two elements.) Wind and Storm
Personality: Ellioth is a very protective hunting dog that helps Xia fight off monsters. He's loyal and always comes to the rescue. He's muscular and built tough. He's still a wild wolf at heart, and will sometimes disappear for a few days on his lonesome.
Other: Wears a mask that was hand made by Xia that looks like the mask on this creature:
http://vignette4.wikia.nocooki...=20140503180337
Is Xia's dog

Dreams
---
#37 Posted: 16:04:04 08/11/2015
(Yeah, I noticed that, hehe, but unfortunately, I don't have any favorites. You notice how Shockwave is based on one of the songs? (This is to inuyashafan39.))
---
#38 Posted: 16:08:10 08/11/2015
(That's a good song. You have to make him some blacks and reds for appearance smilie)
---
#39 Posted: 16:35:33 08/11/2015
(Yeah, it is good, but Shockwave's appearance, like the others, reflect his elements. You should totally check out my character sheets over on Dragon Academy ... (Inuyashafan39). And characters are now complete.)
---
#40 Posted: 17:49:40 08/11/2015
(I like that his appearance reflects his elements. I thought you were going to make him look a bit like the song's album color, which actually has Ruby on the cover smilie. I might take a look at your character sheets if I have a chance. I like Shockwave's appearance though.)
---
#41 Posted: 20:26:35 08/11/2015
//@Spyroconvexity: I am ready to start when you and everyone else is.//
#42 Posted: 20:29:30 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Everyone else ready to start?
---
SC
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#43 Posted: 20:40:49 08/11/2015
(Hey-lo, thanks a bunch for the invite and sorry it took forever for me to respond here, I only just recently stopped being super busy smilie)

*Edit*

Name: Velia
Species: Dracogryph (Dragon/Gryphon)
Elements: Shadow, Electricity
Appearance: http://sta.sh/0si816ynm24
Personality: Velia is intelligent, insightful, and courageous, but also reserved and wary of trusting others with a tendency to put up a front of impassiveness toward new faces. With those close to her, however, she is considerate, nurturing, and even playful, and also extremely protective aswell. Velia is also sarcastic and has abit of an attitude, and due to this can come off as rude at times, but she normally has the decency and tact to not speak out in totally inappropriate situations.
Other: Can produce a black and dark blue "Shadowfire" that can steal a beings energy over time.

Name: Avia
Species: Dracogryph
Elements: Bluefire, Electricity
Appearance: http://sta.sh/01fi54q9yd7d
Personality: Avia is friendly, passionate, confident, and also daring to the point of potential recklessness. Despite not seeming to take much seriously due to her playful disposition, Avia is very smart aswell as wise, and while she has a temper befitting of a fire-being she usually doesn't stay angry for very long.
Love: Orion
Other: Avia can utilize both of her elements to make a substance known as plasma, which are explosive pulses and beams of energy. However, it is quite draining to do so excessively.

Name: Orion
Elements: Shadow, Crystal
Appearance: http://sta.sh/08xjcio05d9
Personality: Confident, boisterous, playful, and somewhat flirty. Orion is generally pretty laid-back, rarely without a joke, and he also has a tendency to show off at times as well. But despite his personality he can actually be more hard-working and responsible than he lets on, and he'll always come through in the end to help his friends and the innocent.
Love: Avia (Unaware of mutual feelings)
Other: N/A

Name: Aneitha
Species: Dracogryph
Elements: Ice, Wind
Appearance: (The one on the right) http://sta.sh/0178n5brs4fe
Personality: Aneitha is intelligent, protective, and nurturing to the point of acting somewhat motherly to others, and she is best known for her knack of staying serene and level-headed even in the most difficult of situations, and she is also somewhat vain at times. Aneitha is also playful, and isn’t above lightly teasing others aswell.
Other: Aneitha's magical ability is enhanced in cool environments due to her crystals, and if broken they will regenerate within several hours. She also has an ability called "Icefire" which is like a more intense ice-breath that lingers of foes and materials.

Name: Pandora
Alliance: Nuetral/Evil (Doesn't really go out of her way to be bad, but will do so if it benefits her.)
Elements: Shadow, Wind
Appearance: http://sta.sh/011fq5i13k0v
Personality: Cunning, reserved, and calculative. Pandora is often quite calm and serious, with what little sense of humor she has almost always being at the expense of others, and at times she can express manipulative tendencies aswell, particularly when trying to get her way. While she's not easy to anger, when driven to such a point Pandora will have no problem being very cold and vengeful to those who cross her.
Other: Her tail spikes are launchable and regrow almost instantly. Due to having Ice Dragon ancestry Pandora has the ability to make "shards" of shadow magic, which behave like material and can cut things on contact.

Dreams
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:19:17 09/11/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#44 Posted: 01:59:09 09/11/2015
OOC: I'm eager to begin!
---
#45 Posted: 02:00:48 09/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: i'll let ShinyPikachu post her character first then we start.
---
SC
#46 Posted: 02:17:45 09/11/2015
OOC: Sounds good!
---
#47 Posted: 21:06:12 09/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: We shall start now!

A family of dragons were getting readdy to sleep for the night. A big dragon lays deeper in the cave away from the moonlight. A slender young dragoness walks up to him. "Father why cant we lay in the moonlight to night?"

"You know why I cannot be in the moonlight Zera. My powers would be corrupted if I allowed it to absorb this moonlight." The dragon said.

"Well I don't like being in caves all the time." Zera said as she layed in the moonlight. She looked out across the medow.
---
SC
#48 Posted: 21:24:51 09/11/2015
OOC: We begin!

A midnight purple head lifted gently up from resting on scaly paws. Dimenxia looked up to the sky, her eyes bright with awe as she gazed at the stars, a small chilly breeze caressing her muzzle. She felt a furry bundle shift beside her, and Ellioth's head lifted as he sensed a presence around the two.

"Xia? You ready to move? We can't stay here much longer." a calm voice echoes from the shadows.

Xia nods, getting to her feet, Ellioth shaking out his pelt beside her.
"How far are they from here, Blake?"

"Far enough. Let's go." Blake shut down her shadow veil and appeared in front of Xia, calm gaze unwavering and serious.

Xia nodded in understanding and the two disappeared behind their shadow veils.
---
#49 Posted: 21:38:40 09/11/2015
As the violet night commenced, a small dragon, the same color as the night above, flew in the sky ever gracefully, blocking out the dark magic the orb that lit the sky emitted into the atmosphere. Every so often she would shake her head, attempting to stop thinking about her fantasies. These consisted of small stories her childhood friend would tell her, making her a bit upset, for Saika, the dragoness, thought that her dear friend was wiped off the face of the galaxy over a decade ago. "Geez..." She mumbled then glided to a meadow with flowers everywhere, starting to walk since her wings were getting tired. Getting to her temporary shelter was a long journey, since even she did not know where she were headed.

Soon enough, she found a cave, ears twitching as those amber eyes gazed into the darkness. Saika hummed in approval and started to enter it, unaware that a couple of other dragons could be headed there as well, or even live there. After all, it was dark without the normal silver beams shining on the land...

The dragoness sat near a bunch of rocks, curling up, deciding to rest before she set off again.

//I plan on introducing Merlina and Aura in awhile. I want to get everyone's characters to meet first. SC, if you'd like to take the idea, Saika could've taken shelter in Shade's cave if you want xD//
#50 Posted: 21:48:55 09/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Shade lifted up his head hearing steeps in his cave. "Zera get behind me."

Zera noded and quickly went behind him.

Shade moved forward slowly. "Who is in my cave?"
---
SC
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me