Page 1 of 1
Who Should I Get?
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#1 Posted: 00:21:23 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
I skipped out on Trap Team last year to get a few different games. Which I didn't get, Trap Team sort of faded to the back of my mind as I was also disappointed that a trap could only hold one villain at a time. I've decided to get Trap Team and was wondering what characters you think have good gameplay and are fun to use. I will already be getting Blastermind, probably a trap of each element, and hope to find a few others but would like to hear your opinions. Thank you!
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#2 Posted: 04:42:08 02/11/2015
My Personal favorite Trap Masters are Wildfire, GearShift, JawBreaker, and Bushwhack

Basically every core character in TT is tons of fun, but my favorite ones are Cobra Cadabra, Chopper, Blades, and Tread Head
The cores don't offer anything new in-game though.

Definitely one thing you'd enjoy more than any other character, is buying one of each element traps. At least the original 8. Trapping is the funnest part of the game.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:01:32 02/11/2015 by Badwolfmichael
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#3 Posted: 15:33:56 02/11/2015
Buy a cheap lot off ebay. Then you can have a variety to play with for a pretty reasonable price. I prefer Gearshift and Headrush myself. I would avoid Blastermind, Bushwhack and Krypt King as they were so slow and don't really do a lot of damage. If you have a Kaos Trap, you'll probably be using that most of the time and it wouldn't really matter who you have on the portal as he's so overpowered. I like the fast characters as they'll get you though the levels quicker than the sluggish ones.
---
Stay Cool!
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#4 Posted: 16:49:15 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll make sure to check out some of those you mentioned.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me