Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
World break (world in peril RP) [CLOSED]
Highfive37 Blue Sparx Gems: 571
#1 Posted: 23:41:51 31/10/2015 | Topic Creator
From a planet in the distant universe, a huge asteroid hit the side of the Earth with little survivors and aliens crawling out and taking the remaining survivors hostage. The land is desolate due to the destruction and ruins of buildings with no one to fight back, or is there...

Name:
Appearance:
Backstory:

Name: Alex
Planet: Earth
Species: human
Appearance: quite tall, brown scruffy hair, ragged clothes, blue eyes, has an alien mask in his black backpack, quite confident but never has a plan
Backstory: before the alien asteroid, his family was quite happy, dad, mum, sister, brother and him. But when it hit, his dad and sister died while his mum and brother were taken by an alien. All he wants is his mum and brother before trying to get rid of the aliens.

Name: Charlotte
Planet: alien
Species: unknown
Appearance: a small white guinea pig like creature with a pink nose and red eyes, quite shy
Backstory: came to Earth in the asteroid by accident, she likes the humans and doesn't want them to be taken hostage, the others aliens don't know this though

I'm thinking of turning this into my own book and if I do, your characters will be included in it
---
All I need in my life is an infinite supply of waffles, I like waffles, especially with Oreos on top
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2 Posted: 02:09:16 01/11/2015
I will join i just need a computer to type up the character sheet so i could make my characters.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#3 Posted: 08:14:19 01/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay then
---
All I need in my life is an infinite supply of waffles, I like waffles, especially with Oreos on top
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#4 Posted: 17:03:27 02/11/2015
Name: Drake
Planet: (born on) Earth
Species: human?
Appearance: 6 feet tall, muscular but scrawny build, pitch black spiked hair with one white lock hanging over his brow, clean shaven, outfit: similar to Goku's gear but instead of orange its a blackish purple and instead of blue its blood red and the wrist bands a longer reaching just below the elbow and the shoes are designed to look like dragon feet and a scar over his left eye(can still see perfectly through it)
Backstory: he was born on earth but that's all he knows. going through life alone he found that he could do extraordinary things and now he works to find out the truth.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#5 Posted: 20:30:23 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#6 Posted: 21:11:19 02/11/2015
Name: Jonathan Faust
planet:Earth
s[ecoes:Human
appearance:tall about 6'2 about 170 pounds, black hair and a massive claw scar across his face, often wearing the combat gear of a soldier before the astroid hit very scruff obviously hasnt shaven in a while
Backstory: Before the astroid, he was part of a military field and artillery unit, trained as a combat engineer when the astroid hit his unit tried to reorganize and fight, they failed, they were taken but he was knocked unconscious, when he came to, they were gone and he was bleeding terribly from the face, he works alone now, sometimes taking jobs to protect other humans, however he has an extreme hate for aliens.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#7 Posted: 21:57:35 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted?
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me