Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The forest of darkness, forest rp [CLOSED]
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#1 Posted: 03:08:39 29/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Story: the forest has been invaded by raccoons! Raccoons have killed most animals but one group of animals! The group must fight for the forest and save all the other animals

Character sheet:
Name:
Race(type of animal): (only available so far are: hawks,wolves,foxes,bear,blue jay,duck,lizard, deer)
Abilities: (anything)
Appearance: (no links please)

Special abilities for each animal:
Hawk: to defeat raccoon quickly by grabbing it
Wolf: bone breaking teeth
Fox: small and agile
Bear: large and heavy to step on a raccoon
Blue jay: to fly away in danger
Duck: able to spy on raccoons to figure out weaknesses
Lizard: small and unnoticeable able to hide and go through small spaces
Deer: fast and agile unable to kill

Rules:
No fighting other players but fighting raccoons is definitely allowed smilie
No using lizards to sneak into other dens
No flying out of the forest
No entirely unheard of abilities
No killing other players but killing raccoons is FINE

My character:
Name: Frostbite
Race:wolf
Abilities: super biting
Appearance: white wolf with blue eyes and rainbow necklace
Rin Blue Sparx Gems: 934
#2 Posted: 07:33:28 29/10/2015
Name : Olivia
Race : Fox
Abilities : Small and agile
Apearance : A orange/red fox
---
Gone.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:46:55 30/10/2015 by Rin
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#3 Posted: 21:04:05 29/10/2015
Name: Kira
Race: Lizard
Abilities: Small size
Appearance: Small green lizard (only a couple of inches) with a darker green throat patch and a broken off tail.
Other: I'll like to get permission first, but is it okay to make Kira an anole? They can change color slightly from brown to green to match their surroundings.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#4 Posted: 15:17:45 30/10/2015
Name: Fudgebear
Race(type of animal): Bear
Abilities: His entire body can be used as a weapon.
Appearance: He's a ginormous grizzly bear. Just about every part of his body is three-times thicker than normal from his arms to his belly all the way down to his legs. He's so ungainly and huge that most animals don't see hims as a threat, so he's often found with small birds perching on his head, his belly, his fingers. ...Fudgebear actually kind of admires their company.
Personality: At heart, Fudgebear is harmless. ...Unless you're a prey animal. He likes nothing more than the ticklish little talons of tiny birds resting upon his thick clawed fingers. ...Except maybe a hive full of honey. He's a hive of bees worst nightmare, as he's way too think for their tiny little stingers to have any effect on him. He also has three birds in particular who follow him wherever he goes. Fudgebear treats them as if they were his best friends. He admires birds in particular, and Blue Jay characters could easily connect with him, even if the blue jays are constantly insulting him about his weight. In fact, he usually takes insults as compliments.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:19:15 30/10/2015 by MugoUrth
#5 Posted: 21:04:03 23/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted them all smilie
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#6 Posted: 21:19:46 23/12/2015
Name: Shadowfang
Race: wolf
Abilities: other then having strong jaws he is a master of stealth and his black fangs are covered in bacteria like t-rex teeth (it has been hypothesized that even if a dino revives t t-rex fight due to the infectious bacteria they die of their injuries)
Apperance: shadow dark with one white paw and a scar over his left eye. His fangs are pich black(thuse the name) but perfectly healthy and golden eyes(turns red when angry)
Apperance: shadow dark with one white paw and a scar over his left eye. His fangs are pich black(thuse the name) but perfectly healthy.
Personality: unknown (we'll see how he develops since I can't think of a personality right off the bat at the moment)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#7 Posted: 00:13:31 24/12/2015
Name: Axel

Race: Fox

Abilities Small and agile; able to scavenge at ease and flee without a hassle.

Appearance: Axel is just like any ordinary red fox, really. He has a dark scarlet (more of a red) coat with black paws, ears, and tail base with a white underbelly and tip of his tail. His ears are a bit bigger than what foxes consider normal, in which one is slightly misshapen by a previous attack, but it never caused a disadvantage. His eyes are a golen yellow too.

Personality: As a small canine species of the forest, he has a bit of a Nepolian complex, but not much. He wishes he was bigger, but it will never happen. If you get around this, he makes a great companion, and is very humorous and entertaining. Watch out though, he can be critical, stubborn, and sarcastic at times.
#8 Posted: 01:27:16 27/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay, accepted both
#9 Posted: 03:36:44 27/12/2015
ooc: bo yea!
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#10 Posted: 02:59:26 10/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Okay guys, letsie start
#11 Posted: 16:57:20 14/01/2016
great. I'll let you have the honors my lady.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#12 Posted: 23:21:50 14/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Frostbite sat on a mountain watching over the raccoons land, aboutique to jump down
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me