Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Animal Crossing: Nintendo Junction [CLOSED]
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#1 Posted: 22:11:05 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
STORY:
Welcome to Nintendo Junction! Where Nintendo Characters can live! A new town has opened up which is letting Nintendo characters live there. Created by Isabelle, KK Slider, Tom Nook, Digby, and Lottie, the city only has a few shops, and needs your help, to get it going!

CHARACTER TEMPLATE:
(Max of 6 Characters)
Name:
Game:

Name: Shovel Knight
Game: Shovel Knight
Weapons: Shovel
Appearence:

Name: KK Slider
Game: Animal Crossing
Weapons: None
Appearence:

Name: Digby
Appearence:

Name: Link
Game: Legend of Zelda
Weapons: Sword, Shield, Bow
Appearence:

Name: Mario
Game: Super Mario Bros
Weapons: Fire Flower
Appearence:

Name: Villager
Appearence:
---
****ing hell its been a long time
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#2 Posted: 22:53:03 28/10/2015
I will take isabelle
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#3 Posted: 22:53:40 28/10/2015
Sans my dear sir. Also Charizard and Mewtwo.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#4 Posted: 09:29:15 29/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: skylandersspyro
I will take isabelle

Quote: Sleepy0429
Sans my dear sir. Also Charizard and Mewtwo.

I will put them on hold for you, but please write character sheets.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#5 Posted: 22:52:31 29/10/2015
Name: The Enchantress
Game: Shovel Knight
Weapons: Of all the monsters roaming Shovel Knight’s world, none are as dangerous as the Enchantress. Cold, brilliant, and pulsing with vile power, the Enchantress is a preternatural force. Her Order of No Quarter carries out her will with ruthless might, although her origins remain shrouded in mystery. With a loyal army under her command, she is more than a match for a solitary knight with a lowly shovel... or so she assumes.

Pros: intelligence, magical prowess, healthy glow
Cons: no sense of humor, seems sad sometimes...
Appearance: [User Posted Image]

Name: Sans
Game: Undertale
Weapons:He has obtained the knowledge of multiple timelines and the SAVE function, presumably through his scientific research, as can be found in Sans' Room (potentially with the aid of W. D. Gaster). However, it appears he does not actually retain knowledge when the player loads a SAVE, and cannot use the SAVE function himself. It may be that his awareness of the situation and his innate perception allows him to recognize when the player is behaving unusually.

He likewise is shown to be able to move exceedingly quickly and/or seemingly teleport with his frequent use of "shortcuts" to get places. During battle, he can shoot what seems a kind of beam using a "gasterblaster" (which is the name it is referenced with in the game files), a device which resembles a goat skull.

Name: Charizard
Game: Pokemon
Weapons: Charizard, the Flame Pokémon. Charizard is a Flying and Fire type. When competing in intense battles, Charizard's flame becomes more intense as well.

Name: Mewtwo
Game: Pokemon
Weapons: According to the scientific logs found in the Pokémon Mansion of Cinnabar Island, Mewtwo was born of a pregnant Mew, found deep in the jungles of Guyana, whose embryo had been tampered with to alter its DNA. It was held and studied in the mansion where a scientist performed horrific gene-splicing experiments that made it vicious and extremely powerful. It eventually broke free of the Mansion, destroying it in the process, and fled. It can be encountered in Cerulean Cave, accessible only after a Trainer has proven his or her skill at the Indigo Plateau.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:50:53 29/10/2015 by Sleepy0429
#6 Posted: 08:52:34 30/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me