Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Underknight (A Undertale and Shovel Knight crossover RP)
Page 1 of 1
Underknight (A Undertale and Shovel Knight crossover RP) [CLOSED]
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 01:22:50 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Plot: Long after the war between monsters and man. The two sides had a treaty that stopped it. Then a portal opened and there were several "strange" entities that came out. The humans and monsters agreed to fight these beings. But a select few like humans were to monsters wanted the fighting to stop. But if this gets worse Sans might have to kill them all.

Character Sheet

Name:
Personality:
Appearence:
Knight,Human or Monster?:
Other:

Rules

Yes cursing is not overboard. Neither of the games have cursing in it so don't curse a lot.
No extreme godmodding. I know how powerful some of these characters are. (Sans,Enchantress,etc) So I'll allow low amount.
Me and Pwnage if he joins will be the mods.

My Characters
_____
Name: Sans
Personality:Sans is a short and stout big-boned skeleton, wearing a hoodie or simple jacket, unzipped at all times, with a white turtleneck underneath, black shorts and slippers. He is seen with a grin at all times, and suggests that it might not be possible for him to make many facial expressions or open his mouth like his brother. He has white eyes, which tend to disappear when he is serious. A bright, flashing iris appears in his left eye during the battle against him, as well.
Appearence: [User Posted Image]
Knight,Human,Monster?: Monster
Other: N/A

Name:Shovel Knight

Name:Shield Knight

Name:The Enchantress
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:18:09 28/10/2015 by Sleepy0429
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2 Posted: 11:18:25 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Bump.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me