Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Fan-Fiction [CLOSED]
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#1 Posted: 01:42:13 19/06/2007 | Topic Creator
Post your own Spyro adventures here!

My Spyro fan fict is about Spyro and he has to go rescue a dragon elder from the clutches of Growlskarr a giant red dragon who breathes a mysterious black breath. In a race against time Spyro must learn the black breath and rescue the dragon elder before the Dark Comet arrives that would shatter the world into millions of peices.

I just posted the summary because the story is VERY long smilie
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#2 Posted: 10:55:07 19/06/2007
Let's not go into great detail about mine....

I'll just give the LONG summary:

*coughs*

So, Spyro gets kidnapped by Red and a strange black robot, and is taken to Bowser's Castle, which has been overrun by a scientist named Gate. Gate uses a special beam on Spyro to create a "nightmare" of him. The story focuses on a group of good guy's efforts to get the castle back. Among the good guys are Flame, Spyro's friend who saw him get taken, and Cynder who has been with that group for 2 adventures already. Well, Flame puts the finishing touches on Gate, killing him, when suddenly the actual bad guys is revealed as Lumine. Who continues to manipulate Gate's minions from a space station high in space. Eventually, the good guys make it to Bowser's Castle and storm through it defeating Red, High Max, Colonel, and the Nightmare King. They make it to the core of the castle when suddenly... OMG WTF Spyro? But something's different about him? He's... taller and what's with those glowing red eyes? OH NO! Now he's trying to attack us! The good guys have no choice but to battle him, but they figure out it was really Spyro's Nightmare that was attacking them, the real Spyro is on board the space Station. So they board it and find Lumine, who reveals his evil plan to cover the worlds with his Nightmare Ray. They defeat Lumine and she explodes. It's at this point the REAL Spyro appears. Flame and Cynder appear happy, but that instantly disappears when Spyro grabs a giant, robot sword and a dark gem. OH NOES! Spyro fused with Ragnarok! But he's not evil... is he? Spyro knocks out all the good guys except Cynder. Does she really have the will power to take down Spyro? Or will she give in?

Well... she beats him, but then, one of Gate's Nightmares and another scientist from the real world named Guy appear. They blow up the station, and Cynder doesn't have the time to save Spyro.

So, the sixth story in this trilogy will focus on Flame and Cynder's quests to find the witch doctor, Terra, and revive Spyro. But evil has their own plans as well.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#3 Posted: 19:04:35 19/06/2007
Where'd you get the name Ragnarok from? Somebody used it in Millennium Clans and I'm only wondering... Nice fanfiction though! It's good that flame finally gets some glory!
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
#4 Posted: 01:05:19 20/06/2007
Ragnarok is the ship that Dr. Weil attacks the people and Reploids of earth from in Megaman Zero 4. The core of it is a giant mechanical sword, which Dr. Weil fuses with it, when he suffers fatal injuries from an attack by Ragnarok. >.>

Also, I'm planning on making the story here, and possible on FF.net. But it would have to be in August because as you know I'm going to E3, Freshmen Orientation, and finally Tokyo to visit my aunt and uncle and cousin.
---
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#5 Posted: 02:38:19 20/06/2007
You get a lot of name ideas from many random places....I love it!
#6 Posted: 10:49:15 20/06/2007
Cause I have a diversity in video game styles. >.>

And a 360, PS3 and Wii all in the same house. >.>
---
Michael Yellow Sparx Gems: 1326
#7 Posted: 11:14:43 20/06/2007
Ragnorak, a familiar name. Oh yes, Ragnorak is also the name of the battle at the end of the world in Norse mythology. Also, in Doctor Who, there are a group of antagonists called the Gods of Ragnarok.
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#8 Posted: 20:10:53 20/06/2007
Quote: HIR
Ragnarok is the ship that Dr. Weil attacks the people and Reploids of earth from in Megaman Zero 4. The core of it is a giant mechanical sword, which Dr. Weil fuses with it, when he suffers fatal injuries from an attack by Ragnarok. >.>

Also, I'm planning on making the story here, and possible on FF.net. But it would have to be in August because as you know I'm going to E3, Freshmen Orientation, and finally Tokyo to visit my aunt and uncle and cousin.

Tokyo? I hate you! I have a real thing about Japan at the moment and I'm absolutely dying to go there now for research! Except I saw something in the news a couple of weeks ago that Welsh girls (in particular) tend to get taken advantage of in big Japanese cities. I mean they work in the bars/clubs without liscenses and in awful company! It's not on people!
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
#9 Posted: 19:34:11 21/06/2007
Jealously gets you nowhere in life. >.>

It's also a reward for getting my Advanced Regents Diploma which I've been working for in high school. >.>
---
Zerodius Yellow Sparx Gems: 1194
#10 Posted: 14:14:45 23/06/2007
A thread created to advertise your own fanfiction? A rather weird idea...

Well, I do have my own fanfics on fanfiction.net.

Several of them, actually.

Try Again: an one-shot that is both dramatic and humorous. Basically, what happens when Spyro's huge ego cause him to make a critical mistake?

Spyro Endless Cycle of Exile: Ripto's at it again! Spyro set out to beat him once again... but absolutely everything goes wrong and a serie of events throw him into a quest accross time. Spyro must find out the truth about his past and power's true origins if he is to stop the Virii, a mysterious specie of non-living entities from the Dark Realm that threaten to consume all space-time continuum and all of the Realms existing within.

Spyro Mist of Regret: After Ember goes missing after a strange anomaly affect one of the countless portals in the Dragon Kingdom Realm, Spyro is forced to set out for an unknown, uncharted Realm. Spyro end up stuck in-between two warring sides with little choice as to what to do next... and then, there is the ominous shadow of Vanguard, the doppelganger arch-villain, always watching and plotting...

Spyro A Hero's Tail X: Is it me or was the game a bit too plot-thin, even for a Spyro game? Spyro's journey through the Realms to destroy the Dark Gems receive an overhaul! (not posted yet)

Spyro Prophecy: Alternate sequel to A New Beginning. Six months have passed since the battle at Convexity and the Realm needs the Dragon of Prophecy more than ever. But as the Guardians read the prophecy again, wishing to find clues as to the Dark Master's weaknesses, they find out that they might have made a mistake actually... (not posted yet)

Have a nice day, everyone.
Komodo Blue Sparx Gems: 758
#11 Posted: 00:43:58 12/09/2007
Okay..., before I post my ideas, I have a question. Can you make a fnfic thread? Anyway, here's my ideas....

The Legend of, Spyro, A Dragon's Heart: This is what I thought the sequel to ANB would be like. Summmary: Spyro is still recovering from the battle of Convexity. Meanwhile, Ignitus and Terrador attempt to reach out to Cynder. But there are secrets about...

9, Agent 9: I couldn't resist. AU After many failures, the Proffessor finally made the perfect son. But... It's more than he expected. As he grows, His son becomes slightly magnetic. On the other side of Avalar, a certain reptilian crime lord grows in power....

Thats It for know!
---
I traded my soul for a muffin, and you know what? It was delicious.
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#12 Posted: 07:39:34 12/09/2007
I haven't seen anyone actually post full fanfics around here, so I have a feeling that there isn't much of a time and place for them around message forums like this one. I dig your ideas though, I hope you could be able to put them down to practice.

While I'm at it, I might as well bring up something that I wrote during the Summer; generally seen as an intermission between A New Beginning and The Eternal Night.
#13 Posted: 10:28:43 12/09/2007
Quote: Rexy
I haven't seen anyone actually post full fanfics around here, so I have a feeling that there isn't much of a time and place for them around message forums like this one. I dig your ideas though, I hope you could be able to put them down to practice.

While I'm at it, I might as well bring up something that I wrote during the Summer; generally seen as an intermission between A New Beginning and The Eternal Night.

I dragged mine over to FanFictions.net >.>
---
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#14 Posted: 10:49:06 12/09/2007
My Spyro fanfic it about what happen after Cynder is defeatet. It called "After Cynders defeat". It about Spyro there is turning evil. It completed, and I'm working on another story, that called "What would happen without Spyro".
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#15 Posted: 00:19:42 13/09/2007
I've got a pair of fics out and about. They're short.

"A Friend" is just a little ditty about Spyro taking the first step in making friends with Cynder.
http://razzek.deviantart.com/art/LoS-A-Friend-64594721

"Darkness" is my theory about what the Dark Master really is (though I know it's not true at all, I just love the idea and wrote it anyway).
http://razzek.deviantart.com/art/LoS-Darkness-64674914

And I have a couple other Cynder-centric fic ideas but they are either too dark or too adult in content to elaborate upon here. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me