Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > My Nintendo Guest Star Ideas
Page 1 of 1
My Nintendo Guest Star Ideas [CLOSED]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 22:00:02 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello Portal Masters! Chompy-King257 here! Anyway, today, I would like to share which Nintendo Guest Stars I personally would like to see in the future Skylanders installments. I will be adding to this post as I get new ideas, and I am more than happy to hear someone else! So, without further ado, here are my Nintendo Guest Star ideas!

Master Splatter Bowser Jr.
Element: Magic
Appearance: Bowser Jr., but now with some gold armor very similar to Bowser's. However, the armor has multi-colored paint stains all over it. Unlike his father, who wields a giant hammer, Master Splatter Bowser Jr. now wields a paintball gun, which, yes, is a reference to Splatoon.
Attacks:

Attack 1: Paintball Power Shot - Bowser Jr. will start shooting paintball bullets from his paintball gun. Hold Attack 1 for rapid fire. Once the bullets start hitting an enemy, they lock on, allowing Bowser Jr. to be able to move around his target and shoot.

Attack 2: Fireball Blast - Master Splatter Bowser Jr. will spit an exploding fireball from his mouth, which moves fast and does very high damage on contact. There is a short wait before this ability can be used again.

Attack 3: Color That Pops - Master Splatter Bowser Jr. will shoot a large paintball bullet that sticks onto enemies, and then explodes shortly after, causing a giant paint explosion that highly damages the victim of the attack and other nearby enemies.

Soul Gem: The Art Of Defense -

Top Banana Lanky Kong
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2 Posted: 22:44:06 23/10/2015
YESSS
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#3 Posted: 01:24:17 24/10/2015
Powered-Up Mario

Core Attacks

Punch 'n Kick: Press Attack 1 three times to do the classic 3D punch and kick combo.
Power Up: Press Attack 2 to use your current Power Up. You already have the Fire Flower. Press Attack 2 to shot fireballs.

Base Upgrades

Power Up Selector: Press Attack 3 to change your active Power Up. You now have the Super Mushroom. Press Attack 2 to become larger for a short amount of time.
Smash Attack: Your punches and kicks do more damage.
Power Up Upgrade: Your fireballs do more damage and your giant form lasts longer.
Coolte Flowers: You can now use Ice Flowers as a new Power Up. Press Attack 2 to shot iceballs.

Smash Fighter Path

Mario Combo: Press 1, 1, 2 to do a spin kick. Press 1, 1, 3 to do a Luma spin.
Metal Gloves 'n Boots: Your punches and kicks do EVEN more damage.
Power Up Melee: Your punches and kicks have different extra effects based on the active Power Up.

Power Up Master Path

Triple Shot: You now shoot three fireballs and iceballs at the same time.
Bigger, Better: All of your Power Ups do more damage, and your giant form lasts longer and has a bigger damage bonus.
Super Star: You can now use Starman as a new Power Up. Press Attack 2 to become temporaly invincible and damagable to enemies. Also, extra Speed.

Soul Gem

Metal Mario: You can now use Metal Ball as a new Power Up. Press Attack 2 to power-up your Armor, but become slower and unable to jump. You can deactivate at any time.

Variant

Retro Powered-Up Mario: Mario with his classic colors, from the original Super Mario Bros.

Big Paint Inkling Girl

Core Attacks

Splattershot: Hold attack 1 to shoot ink. You will spend ink while shooting. When the tank is empty, you need to recharge. You splat the ground you shoot with ink.
Squid Form: Hold Attack 2 to turn into a Squid and swim into the ink. You can move faster, recharge your ink and jump while in Squid Form.

Base Upgrades

Splat Bomb: Press Attack 3 to shot a Ink Bomb that explodes, damaging enemies and spraying ink in the ground.
Splattershot Pro: Your Splattershot do more damage and shoots faster.
Fast Squid: You move faster while in Squid Form and while shooting.
Rapid Recharge: Your ink recharges faster.

Ink Shooter Path

Glue Ink: Your enemies stuck in the ink on the ground. If you shoot ink in enemies, they become slower and take damage continuously.
Hero Replica: Your Splattershot does EVEN more damage and shoots EVEN faster.
Inkzooka: Press Attack 1 twice to use your Inkzooka for a short amount of time. Press Attack 1 to shot. When it ends, you need to defeat enemies to recharge the bar.

Squid Bomber Path

Triple Splat: Throw 3 Ink Bombs at a time.
Pro Squid: Your Ink Bombs do EVEN more damage. Your Squid Form is EVEN faster.
Kraken: Press Attack 2 twice to enter in Kraken Form for a short amound of time. Press Attack 2 to do a Spin Dash that damages enemies. When it ends, you need to defeat enemies to recharge the bar.

Soul Gem

Collector Squid: While in Squid Form, you can collect items.

Variant

Big Paint inkling Boy: Just the male Inkling.
---
Bruh
#4 Posted: 01:25:42 24/10/2015
Do you take suggestions?
---
#5 Posted: 01:35:36 24/10/2015
Quote: Sleepy0429
Do you take suggestions?

Me? If it's me, yes. Just say it.
---
Bruh
#6 Posted: 01:37:12 24/10/2015
Quote: Crash10
Do you take suggestions?

Shield Knight and Shovel Knight?
---
#7 Posted: 01:40:30 24/10/2015
Do you take suggestions?

Don't know, I don't know Shovel Knight that much. But, if you know a good place to see the characters attacks/actions, I can try to make.
---
Bruh
#8 Posted: 01:58:37 24/10/2015

Don't know, I don't know Shovel Knight that much. But, if you know a good place to see the characters attacks/actions, I can try to make.

Shovel Knight wiki, and gameplay of the final boss for the game.
If you need anymore PM me.
---
#9 Posted: 02:12:08 24/10/2015
Ok, I will research, but it can take sometime to fully create the character into Skylanders. Anymore suggestions? I can make my own topic.
---
Bruh
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#10 Posted: 02:15:21 24/10/2015
Kirby and Yoshi
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#11 Posted: 02:17:05 24/10/2015
For a trade off I could do some art for you.
---
#12 Posted: 02:18:15 24/10/2015

Even for fan original Skylanders? Good. I will do that Shovel and Shield for you.
---
Bruh
#13 Posted: 02:20:14 24/10/2015

Even for fan original Skylanders? Good. I will do that Shovel and Shield for you.

I would recommend the guest stars but OCs are fine.
---
#14 Posted: 02:28:11 24/10/2015
I made my own topic for posting fan Skylanders. Now let that one for Chompy-King257.
---
Bruh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me