darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Which Courses do the Trophies Unlock in the Wii and 3DS Versions?
Page 1 of 1
Which Courses do the Trophies Unlock in the Wii and 3DS Versions?
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#1 Posted: 04:23:05 22/10/2015 | Topic Creator
A while back I posted a thread requesting a list of tracks in the Wii and Nintendo 3DS versions, but I didn't get a chance to ask about the extra tracks unlocked with the Trophies. Each trophy (barring the Kaos Trophy) unlocks two additional courses, but is anyone able to post a list of names of each of those extra courses? Thanks in advance. smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#2 Posted: 11:55:16 22/10/2015
The Trophies unlock the same tracks of the Main Version, so, you know, Golden Temple, Clock Rock...
---
Bruh
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#3 Posted: 11:57:30 22/10/2015
Not all actually,since Tropic Plunder is a default track.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#4 Posted: 01:04:38 23/10/2015
Note that I only have the Sea Trophy (and Kaos Trophy, but just like the main game, it's just Kaos for use in Sky races). Here's a fairly detailed overview of what I can confirm.

The primary unlocks of the trophies are additional tours, where unlike the original tours, only 1 terrain is available, and there are no Elemental Vehicle Gates. Also, the Chests unlock playable Villains, rather than Vehicle Mods. The Sea Trophy unlock the Nefarious Tour, the Sky Trophy unlocks the Wicked Tour and the Land Trophy unlocks the Malevolent Tour.

Nefarious Tour Tracks
2 New Tracks: Risky Rapids* (Race, Danger Zone, Ghost Race) and the Golden Temple (Race, Survival, Ghost Race, Villain Race).
5 Returning Tracks (all Mirror Races): Gooey Goo Works, Octoasis, Tropic Plunder, Pandercastle Waterpark and Middle of Snowhere.
*: Risky Rapids is set around large broken-down Arkeyan robots.

Nefarious Tour Opponents (Races and Mirror Races)
Golden Queen, Gulper, Mesmeralda and Captain Frightbeard driving their own unique Vehicles.
+ 3 Greebles driving Blunder Buckets (the SC Racing digital-only Sea vehicle, with terrible stats).
Villain Race: Golden Queen, who now uses laser walls (if you're ahead) and statues sending out laser beams (if you're behind) to stop you.

Nefarious Tour Layout
First Section, Opening Race: Risky Rapids (Race)
First Section, Top Branch: Gooey Goo Works (Mirror Race), Octoasis (Mirror Race)
First Section, Bottom Branch: Tropic Plunder (Mirror Race), Pandercastle Waterpark (Mirror Race)
First Section, Final Race: The Golden Temple (Race), opens path to a Magic Item Vault
- Section Divider: 15-Star Gate
Middle Section, Top Branch: Risky Rapids (Danger Zone), The Golden Temple (Ghost Race), opens path to Gulper's Villain Chest, behind a 30-Star Gate
Middle Section, Bottom Branch: The Golden Temple (Survival), Risky Rapids (Ghost Race), opens path to Captain Frightbeard's Villain Chest, behind a 30-Star Gate
Middle Section, Final Race: Middle of Snowhere (Mirror Race), opens path to Mesmeralda's Villain Chest, behind a 30-Star Gate
- Section Divider: 24-Star Gate
Last Section, Final Race: The Golden Temple (Villain Race), opens path to Golden Queen's Villain Chest, as well as the Nefarious Cup (the Sea Trophy's in-game counterpart).

Since I don't have the Sky or Land Trophies, I don't know the layouts of their tours, nor the new Tracks or Villains they unlock (apart from Wolfgang and Count Moneybone).
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:14:12 23/10/2015 by Nightmoon
#5 Posted: 01:26:23 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Whoa, thanks for the detailed overview of the Nefarious Tour, Nightmoon! smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#6 Posted: 01:28:31 23/10/2015
I can answer this. For one, the layout of every villain tour is exactly the same, except with different courses. Second, there are 3 exclusive villains in the 3DS/Wii version, Gulper for sea, Pain-Yatta for sky, and Krankcase for land. Third, the sea pack is the only one that unlocks a different course from the console version, the other ones unlocked are just the ones from the console packs.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#7 Posted: 01:59:10 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
So The Clock Rock and Cluck's Cuckoo Nest are unlocked with the Sky Trophy?
---
*Currently absent*
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#8 Posted: 02:22:45 23/10/2015
Yep. Cluck's Cuckoo Nest has a different layout, if you count that as new.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#9 Posted: 02:50:28 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
So it's kind of like how Tropic Plunder has a slightly-different layout in the Wii and 3DS versions to the main console version?
---
*Currently absent*
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:52:15 23/10/2015 by GamerZack7
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me