Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Discussion: Is Skylanders too Kid-Oriented or Not?
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Discussion: Is Skylanders too Kid-Oriented or Not? [CLOSED]
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9930
#101 Posted: 23:01:10 13/11/2015
And I know you'll probably bring that offsite because clearly the best way to ignore someone else's opinion is to bring them up elsewhere without context to make them sound worse.
You're the only one getting hurt in all of this by thinking everyone's against you. But I guess this'll have to be a lesson you won't learn from anyone else but yourself. I tried helping for a bit,but I guess I'm sounding too mean; I'll do something better with my time now.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#102 Posted: 23:03:52 13/11/2015
Quote: KeybasHedKey
Really you all making me sick...you think you are better then me...

And yes a dark story will work the end.

And you're saying you're better than everyone else, for thinking adding "death" in a children's game will make a community that does not deserve respect or attention like the game?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#103 Posted: 23:06:38 13/11/2015
Well technically we do have dark themed Skylander toys .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#104 Posted: 23:14:03 13/11/2015
Quote: Trix Master 100

And you're saying you're better than everyone else, for thinking adding "death" in a children's game will make a community that does not deserve respect or attention like the game?

I'm not saying i'm better then everyone else.

Deaths? There's many games that are supposed to be "Kid friendly" that they included deaths and other stuff.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#105 Posted: 23:28:46 13/11/2015
Quote: Trix Master 100

I'm not saying i'm better then everyone else.

Deaths? There's many games that are supposed to be "Kid friendly" that they included deaths and other stuff.

Although that is true. But you're spreading death as if it's the best option. You can still delve into dark subject manner without death. Like have you seen Courage the cowardly dog? That was a show meant for kids and it had a episode with lesbianism and Domestic violence. Heck I don't think anyone died in that episode.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#106 Posted: 23:30:03 13/11/2015

They honestly don't think there better than you and can be a better way than a dark story but anyway the end then...
---
POPSMARTS!
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#107 Posted: 23:38:41 13/11/2015
This topic seriously just needs to be closed.
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#108 Posted: 01:55:26 14/11/2015
I think that this topic has run its course now.
-Closed-
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me