Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Count Moneybone's Q&A! [CLOSED]
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1 Posted: 10:45:17 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Greetings! I am Count Moneybone and welcome to the Land of the Undea- Wait... Whats that? They can't see me? WHAT DID YOU DO YOU FOOL! Oh um, Sorry about that! Heh... Anyway if you wish to ask the Count some questions... G'head. Get on with it. Thank You! Oh and DON'T BREAK ANYTHING IF YOU GET HUNGRY DURING THE SHOW!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 10:52:36 20/10/2015
do you always have a boner

lel..
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#3 Posted: 13:14:37 20/10/2015
i beat you with fiesta punk
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#4 Posted: 19:12:55 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
To PwnageFTW: Uhhh, I'm a bonehead...!
To PopFizzMagic: Music of Pain, It had been great to see my old friend again, Turns out he just wanted to destroy me. At least I've recovered from that fight and all of those Skylanders will wallow in the footback of epic failure! HAHA!
---
Skylandskid Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#5 Posted: 21:29:47 20/10/2015
Wolfgang here. So money bone, what happened to ya' after the events of swap force. How did a loser undead villian get picked over me or even mesmeralda for wolf's sake?!?!
---
rest in peace, Dreamcatcher
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#6 Posted: 21:42:12 20/10/2015
It's me Glumshanks... I just want to tell you, after Lord Kaos stopped talking to you, he said he would never work with you again. So I guess you working with him is out of the question.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#7 Posted: 22:37:08 21/10/2015
Hello, glorious ruler Count Moneybone. I'm glad to see you here on the site. I am honored to be in the presence of such a powerful figure. I just have some questions to ask you, if you shall be generous enough grant me permission. If you are so kind, could you take the time to answer these? It would be greatly appreciated, your highness.

1. What are you going to do now that Kaos fired you and your detention center is shut down? Are you going to go on your own evil schemes now that you no longer have a master? If you want
an new master to work for, then I think Kaos' Mom could use your help, especially since she's trapped in a mirror now and such. If you managed to break her out, you could get a great thing going for you! Of course, if you would like to now work alone, that would be awesome, too! I mean, you are more than capable! You have the tons mech suits to fight yourself and you have a massive army at your command!

2. What happened to you after the events of Swap Force? Didn't you blow up to pieces when your castle exploded? How are you still in one piece? I mean, I know your dead and everything, but even you would be blown to pieces by that! Also, have you got shorter since we last saw you? I mean, your legs used to be made up of two bones for each leg, but now, their only made up of one bone per leg. Did you lose part of them in the explosion or is it something else?

3. I heard Malefor was going around Skylands, running his rotten mouth about how he is the Undead Dragon King. However, you say you are Lord Of The Undead, which, by the way, sounds like a much better title. Your a better than him, you know. You have a whole army, and he just has himself! However, are there two rulers to the Land of the Undead, or is Malefor just stealing your style because your so cool?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#8 Posted: 22:31:28 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
@Skylandskid: How DARE you say I'm a loser. I'm MUCH more royal and, CLEALY better then you two.

@Glumshanks: Oh, WELL FINE THEN! Tell him i'm deleting him off instagram, facebook, twitter, EVERYTHING!

@Chompy-King: 1. New plan, Save Kaos' Mom from that stupid mirror. 2. Eh, I'd rather not talk about that, Lets just say.. Uh... Kaos... Re-made.. Me? No thats not the word... EUGH! Whatever. 3. Malefor? MALEFOR??? Excuse me but no one steals MY title! Hes stealing my style and thats NOT ok with me!
---
#9 Posted: 23:11:40 23/10/2015
So...what are your plans once rescuing Kaos' Mom? How do you plan on breaking her out of her Mirror Prison? Also, if your looking for a plan, here's one: You remember the Hydra from that one evil scheme of Kaos' a few years back, right? Well, maybe you could try resurrecting the it using your Undead Powers and amazing Technology. And once the Hydra is back from the dead, use it to attack Skylands with full force! And then, just as you are about to take over the Skylands and no longer need her power, turn on Kaos' Mom, trap her in Traptainium or something she can't escape, and then get the glory of Skylands' ultimate ruler all to yourself! Pretty evil, eh?

It's the most evil scheme I could come up with, anyway...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:16:54 23/10/2015 by Chompy-King257
#10 Posted: 00:41:32 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
How...INTERESTING! I'll write that down!
---
#11 Posted: 11:08:11 26/10/2015
Also, if you are following that plan, recruit the Sheep Mage. I imagine he could be a good ally, and though he probably would fall to the Skylanders eventually as he did last time they fought, he could hold them off and buy you some time!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me