darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Which Villains Are Your Favourites?
Page 1 of 1
Which Villains Are Your Favourites?
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#1 Posted: 04:28:26 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Skylanders Trap Team has well over 40 playable Villains, and many of us have played around with most of them. Which Villains are your absolute favourite, whether by design, gameplay or elemental preference, and why do you like them?

Here's my list of favourite Villains:

smilie - The idea of a supervillain with a strong sense of justice just works on so many levels. He's like a contradiction of himself!
Blaster-Tron - He's a robot from the far future. I like sci-fi and techno music. It's a perfect combination for me.
smilie - One of my two absolute favourite Doom Raiders, which is weird because their respective elements are my least favourite...
Bad Juju - I thought she was creepy in pictures, but she's actually not too bad at all.
smilie - I didn't like him when I saw his artwork, but he's a blast to play!
Scrap Shooter - He's my favourite Fire Villain, see? I just like him, see? Do I have to give a better reason?
smilie - Gulper may want soda, but Zack want Gulper!
Chill Bill - The best troll a trap can trap!
smilie - The Internet describes him as a "sixth Ranger". I like Power Rangers. I also like Chompies. Therefore...
Sheep Creep - Baa!
smilie - The other of my two absolute favourite Doom Raiders. What can I say? Werewolves ROCK!
Rage Mage - The fact that I have a favourite Magic Villain with a short temper is enough to get me worked-up!
smilie - Wait...I thought all "goblins" in Skylanders were just trolls named "Goblin". So is Krankcase a goblin or a troll?!
Shrednaught - Two for the price of one!
smilie - Seems more like a gentleman than a full-blown Villain...
Tae Kwon Crow - His theme tune is one of my favourite pieces of music in Trap Team.

I also like smilie, but so do most fans of the series, so I won't mention him in my list. ("WHAT?! NOONE removes KAOS from a list!")
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:30:16 20/10/2015 by GamerZack7
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#2 Posted: 09:07:55 20/10/2015
I like all the trolls . If i ever buy more traps it will be to hold my troll army . I need a bunch of tech and 1 water trap I think ? Its fun to play with Boomer then have a troll villain to back him up .

Oh yes and a life trap for Broccoli guy . Healing for the win .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:09:43 20/10/2015 by Dark fhoenix
#3 Posted: 10:01:13 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
You'd need a Light Trap for Lob Goblin, and two Water Traps for Chill Bill and Threatpack. smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:02:34 20/10/2015 by GamerZack7
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 12:54:54 20/10/2015
Thank you sir .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#5 Posted: 21:03:07 20/10/2015
Enjoyability - Grinnade
Appearance - Masker Mind/Golden Queen
Power - Hood Sickle
Usefulness - Hood Sickle
Music - Trolling Thunder

Some may not be fully correct due to my lack of Air, Dark, Light, and Kaos traps.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#6 Posted: 21:55:10 20/10/2015
I love Chill Bill's personality, voice, and radio. Gameplay? Not so much.
Broccoli Guy is funny as always.
Luminous has the best theme in game, it's definitely like a James Bond theme, and that with awesome personality and gameplay makes for an awesome villain.
Dr. Krankcase, Funny personality, not impressive gameplay though. A surprisingly Fun character nonetheless, didn't expect to like him that much.
DreamCatcher, only because she's a giant floating head. Okay gameplay.
smilie Kaos for obvious reasons.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:25 20/10/2015 by Badwolfmichael
#7 Posted: 22:31:36 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dark fhoenix
Thank you sir .

You're welcome.
---
*Currently absent*
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#8 Posted: 00:00:01 30/10/2015
I like the following villains: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie,Sheep Creep, Tussle Sprout, Buzzer Beak, Slobber Trap, Bruiser Cruiser, Broccoli Guy, Shrednaught, Chill Bill, Cuckoo Clocker, Bomb Shell, Masker Mind, Brawlrus, Brawl and Chain, Chomp Chest, Eye Scream, Eye Five, Hood Sickle, Painyatta, Shield Shredder, Krankenstein, Rage Mage, Fisticuffs, Scrap Shooter, Crosscrow, Blastertron, Grinnade, Threatpack, Tae Kwon Crow, Bone Chompy, Grave Clobber, Bad JuJu, Smoke Scream, Trolling Thunder, Lob Goblin, Mab Lobs and Chompy.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#9 Posted: 00:40:26 30/10/2015
Quote: SkylandrPurists
I like the following villains: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie,Sheep Creep, Tussle Sprout, Buzzer Beak, Slobber Trap, Bruiser Cruiser, Broccoli Guy, Shrednaught, Chill Bill, Cuckoo Clocker, Bomb Shell, Masker Mind, Brawlrus, Brawl and Chain, Chomp Chest, Eye Scream, Eye Five, Hood Sickle, Painyatta, Shield Shredder, Krankenstein, Rage Mage, Fisticuffs, Scrap Shooter, Crosscrow, Blastertron, Grinnade, Threatpack, Tae Kwon Crow, Bone Chompy, Grave Clobber, Bad JuJu, Smoke Scream, Trolling Thunder, Lob Goblin, Mab Lobs and Chompy.

Isn't that literally all of them?
---
Dead
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me