Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Wolfgang's posts [CLOSED]
Skylandskid Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#1 Posted: 14:43:41 18/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello, all of you skylameohs and trap losers. It is I, your glorious and magnificent emperor Wolfgang. Now, I have been reading this website for a long time to see If I could find any weaknesses within the skylanders or you portal losers. But, recently I have seen other villians like cluck, glumshanks, and even that Kaos fellow start posting for information and for this 'fun' stuff. Whatever that means. Anywho, there is no way I am going to end up being the weakest and less known villian around. I'm emporer Wolfgang for dying out loud! Now, I have been spending my time in my traptanium cell learning about computers and have hacked into your fellow portal master and friend's,Skylandskid, account so I can talk to you guys. If you have any questions about me, the doom raiders, Kaos, and even my opinions on things in the skylanders academy, just post here and I will answer your questions. Tata portal masters. Aroooooooo!!!!
---
rest in peace, Dreamcatcher
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 14:44:56 18/10/2015
why do you suck at guitar.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#3 Posted: 15:27:06 18/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PwnageFTW
why do you suck at guitar.

Well, I wouldn't say I suck at the guitar. Because I don't play the guitar. I play the bone harp, duh. Plus all rock and roll music sounds the same.
---
#4 Posted: 15:31:07 18/10/2015
Why do you suck at the bone harp.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#5 Posted: 15:41:41 18/10/2015
king dedede is a god
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#6 Posted: 17:23:39 18/10/2015 | Topic Creator

First of all, in 10,000 years we'll see who's laughing then. Secondly, I never took lessons. I was self taught like a boss!
---
#7 Posted: 17:25:34 18/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sleepy0429
king dedede is a god

Who is this king dedede guy? That weird duck person. I guess he can be pretty good in that one game where the Nintendo characters fight each other. That's right. We have that game in our dimension too. Pretty good I guess.
---
#8 Posted: 02:12:08 19/10/2015
Quote: Skylandskid

First of all, in 10,000 years we'll see who's laughing then. Secondly, I never took lessons. I was self taught like a boss!

Yea it will be me, because I remember the level 10000 years into the future and people were screamed and pleading for you not to bust their eardrums.
---
#9 Posted: 02:55:02 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Skylandskid

Yea it will be me, because I remember the level 10000 years into the future and people were screamed and pleading for you not to bust their eardrums.

Just you wait until next year. No one will be able to expect what is coming!
---
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#10 Posted: 13:36:38 19/10/2015
you suck at flying
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me