Page 1 of 1
Kaos Krown (SPOILERS)
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 21:33:43 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey guys! This is Chompy-King257! I'm here with a bit of a problem.

Okay, so I beat the game, and I
beat smilie in Skystones,

And got the Kaos Krown. However, at the time I got it, I was using smilie, who looked...well...ridiculous with that hat. So it took it off him and carried on with my life. However, now I soon encountered Skylanders I want to put the Kaos Krown on. So I searched through the hat inventory to find it, and guess what? IT'S GONE. No trace of it. I have tried
playing smilie in Skystones again,
but no dice.

Has this happened to anyone else? If so, how do I get it back?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#2 Posted: 22:33:05 17/10/2015
The Kaos Krown looks better on Hammer Slam Bowser than on Kaos.
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#3 Posted: 23:43:00 17/10/2015
should be in your hat list, if its not there its probably a bug. im starting to think playstation is the best version of this game as i havent heard people have any issue with it.
Quid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1577
#4 Posted: 23:45:15 17/10/2015
Hmm... there have been issues of hats disappearing from the inventory before - it happened quite a lot with me - but they were all randomised hats and showed up again in the store or wishing well later. Maybe that's what happened with the Kaos Krown? But as it's not a random drop, the game remembers that you've battled Kaos already and as such isn't offering it again?

If that's the case, that's a real bummer. I'm not sure what you can do. Maybe if you have a friend with SC they can bring over a character wearing the Kaos Krown? The game doesn't usually let you import hats that way, but it's worth a shot.

How disappointing! I thought the hat glitch was just a bit of an inconvenience, as I had to buy/collect a bunch of hats twice. But if it permanently glitches away non-random hats, that's no good at all : (
#5 Posted: 23:46:55 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
I really wanted to put Bowser in it. Dang it. Maybe I should start a new file, speedrun through the game, get the Kaos hat, and import it back to my original file? Would that work?

It's annoying this even happened, but I guess I'll have to deal with it like an adult and take action.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:50:10 17/10/2015 by Chompy-King257
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#6 Posted: 23:51:28 17/10/2015
When you get a new hat, it goes to the left/beginning of the collection screen, then it moves back "in order" after you reboot the game. Are you sure it didn't just move there?
---
#all Spyros are valid
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#7 Posted: 23:52:14 17/10/2015
Well, I'm keeping the crown on the head of my Hex. She looks so majestic...
#8 Posted: 01:54:07 18/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Okaps
When you get a new hat, it goes to the left/beginning of the collection screen, then it moves back "in order" after you reboot the game. Are you sure it didn't just move there?

I've checked the entire collection. Nothing.
---
Titancrasher01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4325
#9 Posted: 02:44:08 18/10/2015
I have had issues with hats saving on my Wii U game I've generally noticed that that if you do anything at the academy it doesn't save the game afterward so I've tried to do a fast level like battlebrawl island or even a race to force the game to save my progress.
---
PANCAKES!
anverc Yellow Sparx Gems: 1342
#10 Posted: 14:57:04 19/10/2015
Quote: TheShadowDragon
The Kaos Krown looks better on Hammer Slam Bowser than on Kaos.

Breeze is the best with Kaos's crown, IMO
anverc Yellow Sparx Gems: 1342
#11 Posted: 15:00:33 19/10/2015
Quote: Titancrasher01
I have had issues with hats saving on my Wii U game I've generally noticed that that if you do anything at the academy it doesn't save the game afterward so I've tried to do a fast level like battlebrawl island or even a race to force the game to save my progress.

Redeeming emblems definitely saves progress, maybe faster to check than loading into battlebrawl
WarDoctor42 Blue Sparx Gems: 624
#12 Posted: 19:21:59 13/08/2016
I know this is old,but that has never happened with me
P.S Scratch with her ruby upgrade path looks the best with the krown
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me