Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Dragon Wars RP [Privite] [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1 Posted: 09:02:24 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Two years have pass since the Elemental Unbalance has past and Everyday life has seem to return to normal. As Sky is reaches his sixteenth birthday the Primal Dragon decides to venture to the elemental mountain upon hearing rumors of a secret lake hidden deep within the mountain range. Sky decided to look for this lake and take note of the elementals there determine to prevent harm that coming to the elementals. For he, still to this day, remains protective over the elementals.

Occ: Sorry for the lame plot sorry since this is a Privite RP I'm little bit more lazy when to setting up this RP (I never like writing up the rules an all that) The rules still applies from my other Dragon Wars RPs (well most of them again I'm going to be lax on them since it is Privite and all) and with that being said. Do I really have to make the character sheet? I mean seriously its the same character that I've been basically using for like...years now in like 99% of my dragon RPs the other 1% being Dusk (who won't be in this RP)
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#2 Posted: 14:29:41 17/10/2015
Name: Shade

Elements: Fire (Main element) and light (but he only uses his light element when he is in a tight spot. If he uses his light element he will then have a few moments before his strength leaves him and he is unable to move much.) His third element is dark matter. Shade knows he has this element but he cannot control it nor make it willingly. It only activates when he is in extreme danger or something extremely dramatic in happens to him.

Appearance: http://fav.me/d7r8wmm

Name: Crystal
Element: Water
Appearance: She is blue dragon with golden armor covering her entire body.
Other: She is the water avatar

Name: Zoron
Element: Light
Appearance: A sun colored dragon with white armor covering his entire body.
Other: He is the light avatar.

Name: Titan
Element: Electricity
Appearance: Electric yellow with lightning bolts markings and wears grey armor.
Other: is the electric avatar.
---
SC
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#3 Posted: 14:39:49 17/10/2015
This is private huh? I don't suppose I can join? Also, I'm guessing this is supposed to also take place after Forest Guardian?
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#4 Posted: 23:36:41 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
This post is an and not an starter post!!

Um...I was actually hoping to do a solo RP with SC....I don't mean to be rude or anything! I am however; very slowly though, working on a new Dragon Wars RP. And to answer your question about the Forest Guardian RP that RP I actually just made up on the spot because my friend; Maggie, wanted to get back into RPing with dragons so I made that RP up specifically for her but she actually left the site shortly as she join the RP if you remember.

So its not really "Cannon" as far as the Dragon's War Timeline where this RP is more accurate as to what happen after the events of EU and the RP that I'm currently working on will two years after EU in case you are curious. If you have anymore questions regarding the RP that I'm working on please PM me
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#5 Posted: 17:12:19 18/10/2015
Since I've gotten the okay to join this ...

Name: Mystic
Elements: Convexity
Appearance: he has purple scales with white wing membranes and belly. His eyes are green, his two horns are curved forward, and his tail tip looks like purple-gemstone-orb.
Other: he knows various types of magic.

Name: Flare Blueclaw
Elements: blue fire (hotter than normal fire.)
Appearance: Flare has orange scales with a bright blue belly and wing membranes. Her eyes are yellow, and she has four red horns that are straight. She has a fire-like tail tip.http://orig02.deviantart.net/3...u24-d982psr.jpg
Other: she is from the Pure Light universe. Due to that, she'll reference things from that.
---
#6 Posted: 00:45:52 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Huh?
---
#7 Posted: 00:51:35 19/10/2015
(Something wrong?)
---
#8 Posted: 00:52:21 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Did Sc give you the okay????
---
#9 Posted: 00:54:19 19/10/2015
I thought you did? In our PM?
---
#10 Posted: 00:56:14 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: I didn't sorry for the confusion smilie
---
#11 Posted: 01:01:59 19/10/2015
I don't get it ...

Quote: Sky the Dragon
also yes that means you can join....Sorry! I don't want to seem rude or anything DX Its just that I've

I thought that you said it could join this.
---
#12 Posted: 01:05:12 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Ooooh.....That was a typo on my part sorry I thought I said "also yest that means you CAN'T join" My bad DX
---
#13 Posted: 01:06:11 19/10/2015
"..........."
---
#14 Posted: 01:26:52 19/10/2015
ooc: it's fine if you join. Just next time if anyone is sent a invitation let me know Sky.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:54:11 19/10/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#15 Posted: 01:34:15 19/10/2015
And I was going to go ask you ... thanks. I was hopeful to join, so hearing otherwise at first hit hard.
---
#16 Posted: 02:03:53 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: I didn't sent an invitation Sc he asked and I told him no but I accidentally made a typo when I sent the message. And then I told theuone to ask you anyways ready to get started
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:04:10 19/10/2015 by Sky the Dragon
#17 Posted: 02:08:21 19/10/2015
(Yeah, a Misclick sent a whole different message. And I'm ready too.)
---
#18 Posted: 03:44:12 19/10/2015
ooc: Yep!
---
SC
#19 Posted: 09:05:05 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Ok before I type the starter I will give you a basic layout of the Dragon Wars Universe and some things you can do as well Thueone the blue Fire thing will still be consider the Fire element and Sc I will still consider your Dark Matter element as Convexity (which I will explain why in a second) I'm just let you guys know ahead of time in case something comes up in the RP (which it shouldn't Think of this RP as a filler episode in an anime or something and its more freedom than my other RPs so if there was something in the Dragons War universe that your curious about feel free to send your character somewhere else I most likely (exception for my dragon character named Shade the Star Dragon) will be in the RP if needed and I won't be putting up many character sheets up here either although I do request if you are going to add a new character please keep the elements limited to of the following:

Fire(Red), Ice(Light Blue), Water(Dark Blue), Electricity(Yellow), Wind(Grey), Earth(Green), Light(White), Darkness(Black), Chaos(Orange), Convexity(Purple).

If there is a element you want to suggest or think I miss Please and I mean PLEASE! don't just put it ask me first because it is most likely already consider as one of the above. And before you ask The Chaos element is deals with Space where Convexity deals with Time. and the Chaos element was made to counter Convexity.

And as you can see the elements do have assign colors because often times one can determine which element something has by the color.

Now with that out of the way you two are about to learn more about the elementals in the Dragon Wars universe and if you have any questions please don't be afriad to ask me or ask Sky in the RP. Thank you for waiting now lets get this party started

(Since I edit Sky's story a bit since I started EU small changes has happen during the events of EU here but will have no effect on EU when ShadowMewX ever comes back)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Years after the Elemental Unbalance

Sky the Primal Dragon was within one of the eight major cities; Rosa City, the captial of the Earth Element and well known for the school which is lead by a highly esteem; although a bit tea obsess in Sky's opinion, Lady Celestia. Sky had lived, fought, and nearly died here during the Elemental Unbalance war for eight years now since his home where he lived with elementals since he was abandon before he even hatch; Forgotten Forest, was burn down due to Nova's former Champion of the Primal Orb of Fire; Vol, thought it would be fun to destroy his home claiming to be fighting back Tarus's forces.

Sky was gathering supplies; food mostly, to travel to Crystal Mountain; named after the Water Avatar for the fresh clean water that mysteriously comes down from it. Rumors say there was an lake hidden deem within a mountain and rumor claim that monster have appeared and killed any who dare to venture deep within the cave. A creature unlike any had saw before. When the job came to Lady Celesita's "School" for dragons to rid the beast. Sky volunteer believing that the creature was some kind of elemental. If so perhaps he could persuade it to stop harming innocent dragons and seal the cave off so no one would be able to access the Elemental natural habit again.

Sky still have a deep seeded compassion toward elementals much more than he ever had with dragons that wander around here. Perhaps it was because they took him in and raise him? Maybe it was because of his connection with every Primal Element, he doesn't know but he doesn't care. Sky put the elementals under his protection and has became an expert knowing more about the elementals lifestyles, habits, and forms more than any one dragon could learn in a life time. He was the perfect choice to send out to Crystal Mountain.
---
#20 Posted: 09:22:43 19/10/2015
Shade was on top of the tallest buildings in Rosa City. He was meditating and deep in thought.

Meanwhile on Crystal mountain Crystal the water avatar was approaching the mysterious lake to see how the protector of the lake was doing.
---
SC
#21 Posted: 09:39:19 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
When Water Avatar enter the lake there was no one there it was silent, the light blue water seems to glow with light which bounce off the walls of cave. The water was still and silent, except for the Aqua Bunny which leap out of the water the tiny rabbit elemental creature hope around.

Aqua Bunny is a Rank E water elemental, the lowest rank of an elemental, it was a small rabbit who's body is made of pure water. Elemental are given ranks ranging from harmless to dangerous. Higher the Rank stronger and more intelligent the elemental.

~Meanwhile~

A beatiful slender dark green dragoness sneaks up on the former Light Champion. Using her Darkness element she came out of Shade's shadow and right in his ear, "WHAT YA DOING!!!" she yelled trying to get the black dragon to jump as he giggle as she flaps her wings to get airborne. This dragoness was Natues the Hidden Dragon. During the Elemental Unbalance she was the Darkness Champion. She was Originally from Skull Vally; the capital of Detah's region. Before she moved to Rosa City to train under Lady Celestia.

Occ: Again since ShadowMewX isn't here I'm editing the story a bit to fit the original although the Orbs won't play any real role here. I'm just bring them up to show who the characters are and stuff.
---
#22 Posted: 11:40:54 19/10/2015
(Those are a pair of a helluva posts ... I'm guessing that Vol and Natues are the changes in the story? Also, I've been wondering, what is Lady Celestia's role if she isn't one of the avatars? And another thing, could you reply to the PM? ... I want to continue talking about things. )

(And I roger on those things you said before the starter.)

(Oh, and you guys might want to keep in mind that Flare is from the Pure Light universe (from Xannador over on Deviantart), and she's going to end up talking about things from there. I can explain those things as we go though.)

Flare yawned, waking up in an alley of a city that she had no idea what was. She didn't know what was going on, but she jolted up to her paws, looking around frantically for some sign that she was in Warfang. Only thing was that she was in Rosa City now.

Flare took a few minutes to calm down, but when she did, she started wondering how she had ended up in another place ... or could this have been another time? She didn't know, only that something was not right, and so she walked out of the alley, hoping to find out what was going on.

(If someone could be so kind as to give Flare someone to talk with ...)
---
#23 Posted: 15:59:01 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Yes and no. Vol was in EU at the very beginning of the EU before you started. But Sky killed him off. But oringally he wasn't the one who burn down the Forgotten Forest it was Blitz the Demon Dragon.

The street was bustling as the farming market, the city was filled with a grassy roads and building made by stone and wood. Dragons bustle around shopping for varies of fruits and vegetables. Although there were sections of the city that was close off to recover from the Elemental Unbalance war two years ago.

Sky the Primal Dragon was buying apples for his trip to Crystal Mountain since he didn't eat meat. He was minding his own business.
---
#24 Posted: 19:58:28 19/10/2015
"Come on out my fine friend. I know you're here." Crystal said as she gently picked up the elemental bunny.

"Heheh. You almost got me that time Natues. But you were too loud." Shade smiled at her.
---
SC
#25 Posted: 20:09:27 19/10/2015
Flare blinked, not too far away was a blue dragon with snow-white feathered wings; she had never seen dragons with feathered wings before, not even among the wind dragons, whom could sometimes be seen with feathers. The blue fire dragoness decided to go and talk to this new dragon, "Umm, hello sir."
---
#26 Posted: 22:21:17 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hm?" Sky said turn around looking at the orange dragoness, "Yes what is it" the Primal Dragon as he filled his bag with apples for his journey.

"Oh c'mon! you could at least pretend I scared you" Natues said jokingly as she leans her body against Shade's, "I'm Bored ya know! And Sky took the only mission available!"

~Meanwhile~

Again there was no answer, if the creature was here its openly defying the Water Avatar's request for audience....Or perhaps its an elemental of a different element or not even an elemental.
---
#27 Posted: 22:31:07 19/10/2015
"Oh I admit it you got me a little." Shade said with a chuckle.

Crystal stepped into the crystal clear water and spoke again. "Come on! Can't we play like we used to?"
---
SC
#28 Posted: 22:45:46 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Again there was no answer again but there was something watching the Avatar something that was clearly not there before ancient and powerful.

Meanwhile

"Are you listening?" Natues complained, "Sky got the only job that was avabile and I don't think he will let me go.....Not after the "incident"" she said remembering back about a week ago

~Flashback~

"Ok this seems easy enough just getting the cat out of a tree....who wan- NAT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Sky yelled as Natues set the tree on fire trying to get the cat down.

"Oops Hahaha I think I got carry away" Natues laughed as the cat's fur was burnt.

"YOU THINK?!" Sky yelled.

~end Flashback~
---
#29 Posted: 22:57:11 19/10/2015
"Hello? Is that you?" Crystal said.

"He didn't say we couldn't follow him." Shade said.
---
SC
#30 Posted: 23:01:21 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"You're a Genius!" Natues yelled giving a kiss on his cheek, "Pack your bags we're going on a mission!" She said as she dived into Shade's shadow disappearing. Most likely getting her things together.
---
#31 Posted: 23:06:56 19/10/2015
"Think you could help me out with something? I have no idea where I am." Flare asked Sky.
---
#32 Posted: 23:15:33 19/10/2015
ooc: Sky aren't you going to reply to Crystal?

"I guess I'll follow Sky." Shade said.
---
SC
#33 Posted: 23:44:08 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"This is Rosa City the capital of the Earth Element Region" Sky told the dragoness.

Again there was no answer, only silence.
---
#34 Posted: 23:46:33 19/10/2015
Flare blinked, "Never heard of it. Something isn't right here."
---
#35 Posted: 23:46:51 19/10/2015
Crystal moved a little closer. "Come on you're starting to scare me." Crystal said.
---
SC
#36 Posted: 00:03:26 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Again there was nothing except for a powerful light elemental attack that was sent at Crystal out of nowhere, clearly who or whatever that lies here clearly doesn't want the Goddess of Water there.

"Great another one" Sky thought to himself, "What do you mean" Sky said annoyed thinking his dealing with another want-to-be Profit claiming end of the world was here. Or some crap like that.
---
#37 Posted: 00:18:17 20/10/2015
Crystal made a shield of water around her protecting the water elemental bunny. "Who are you?" Crystal said getting in a fighting stance.
---
SC
#38 Posted: 00:24:03 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Again there was no answer.
---
#39 Posted: 00:24:32 20/10/2015
"I mean ... this is not my home, and I've absolutely no idea how I got here, or how a dragon with feathered wings exists, or how this place isn't under attack by Darkers." Flare replied.

(Darkers are one of the many things of PL. They are the world's equilvalent of dark dragons, created by the Dark Masters of the world, and exist only for evil.)
---
#40 Posted: 00:27:34 20/10/2015
"Leave this sacred place or I will make you leave." Crystal said.
---
SC
#41 Posted: 00:30:33 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"You got a problem with my wings" Sky said with as his eye twitch.

"L...E....A...V...E........N....O....W...." echoed a rusted voices to Crystal, "G....E....T.....O....U....T...."
---
#42 Posted: 00:33:03 20/10/2015
"No! You leave! You do not command an avatar!" Crystal said as water formed around her and formed her armor.
---
SC
#43 Posted: 00:33:37 20/10/2015
Flare took a step in fear, "No, no, no, I just haven't seen one before."
---
#44 Posted: 00:38:51 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
A even more powerful light elemental blast came at Crystal. "G....E....T.....O....U....T" groan the metallic voice once again.

Occ: EDIT

Sky growls, "Look I don't know what you're going on about there is no such things as Darkers or whatever they are. Trust me I would know" Sky said as he started walking away finish gathering supplies.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:40:50 20/10/2015 by Sky the Dragon
#45 Posted: 00:41:40 20/10/2015
Crystal fired a powerful blast of water and deflected the attack. "You get out now!!"
---
SC
#46 Posted: 00:48:42 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Suddenly there was a blast of light from behind knocking Crystal into a second blast of light from the front knocking her out of the cave. Clearly whatever was within the cave was powerful light Elemental creature an ancient one in fact.

Meanwhile

Natues was packing her things in her room that was full of plushies and stuff animals, although some of the dolls like resembles some people she knew frighteningly so.
---
#47 Posted: 00:56:43 20/10/2015
"GAH!!" She then saw the hole in her armor. "I need to find Shade!" She then flew off to find him.
---
SC
#48 Posted: 01:06:55 20/10/2015
Flare blinked, walking after Sky, "That only proves my point ... I'm not at home. Mind if I tag along? Maybe I'll learn what happened to bring me here."
---
#49 Posted: 01:22:20 20/10/2015
Soon Crystal could be seen flying she then crashed into a building near Sky and Flare.
---
SC
#50 Posted: 01:36:09 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sky growled once again starting to get annoyed with the strange dragoness. Then he notice the Water Avatar Crystal crash landing on a newly built building destroying it in the progress. "Dang it!" Sky said as he took flight after the Avatar before she could do any more damage to the city that was still trying to recover from the Elemental Unbalance.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me