Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Welcome New Portal Masters [CLOSED]
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#1 Posted: 14:34:08 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator

So, you've discovered you have an interest in Portal Mastering app games or Perhaps you heard the mystical call of Lord Eon ? Whether it be the comics, or console games or toy collecting that's inspired you to read this it matters not , you are a Portal Master and your help is needed on multiple fronts .
.......Or you have a curiosity about Legendary Kingdoms or exploring a new world using your toys or greedy for the precious green resource or anything you think could come under the banner of Skylanders .

Welcome apprentice . The Mysterious council of 45 are here for you to answer any questions and give you advice on your journey . All portal Master who have been where you are now . Sadly the game is on auto pilot and perhaps forever <just like normal games > but Dark Spyro forum users are here to support and aid you .

Welcome!

Don't be afraid to post something on here unless it clashes with terms of Service in which case BAD JU JU . For me Eons Prime Directive is stuff this island paradise full of Mabu houses . by the grace and hand of Lord Eon I am glad to say I have given 147 000 mabu a new place to call home. How you interpret the prime directive is up to you . This is a do what you like game . Give all your skylanders houses , or collect Gems till you throw up . Anything .

One note please please please read the sticky at the top about a nasty glitch that kills your buildings if you explore your friends kingdoms . There are some things that are worse then Dark Lord Kaos out there .

WELCOME YOU ARE AMONG FRIENDS . THIS IS A GREAT GAME AND SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO THE 3DS or CONSOLE .

love Dark Fhoenix <Portal Master fairy >
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:36:52 16/10/2015 by Dark fhoenix
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me