Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dragon Academy (Remake!) [CLOSED]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#151 Posted: 01:18:17 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
The test is done. Everyone knows their class.

"Finally, all of you are ready. I'll give you a bit of time to adjust to where you're staying, and all of that stuff. Have a good day, and remember, you have me as your first class!"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
TornadoF6 Blue Sparx Gems: 837
#152 Posted: 01:29:28 03/11/2015
(Dragon Uprising, I might suggest you calm down.)

(i must leave till the 14th, but i will return shortly after)
---
Taken by storm!
Though the eye is calm, to escape the storm you must survive the relentless fury.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:34:58 03/11/2015 by TornadoF6
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#153 Posted: 01:43:41 03/11/2015
Shade went to the iron class dorms and then not really caring what room he got so he went out side and went over to an exposed sunny hill on the lawn and decided to sleep until night fall when he is at his best.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Dragon-Uprising Emerald Sparx Gems: 3234
#154 Posted: 02:35:36 03/11/2015
(I'm calm. Just ranting on about stuff that people could care less about.)
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#155 Posted: 02:43:59 03/11/2015
(Alright, enough arguing people, we have an RP to work on.)

Valkyrie huffed, "About time."

"We each have our own dorms based on class, right?" Rose asked.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#156 Posted: 03:23:14 03/11/2015
Baron entered the Iron dormitory, looking forward to the day ahead. He sat on his new bed, gazed out the window, and thought about his family back home.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#157 Posted: 04:27:47 03/11/2015
"I think so." Vivien said.

"Thats... Cool I guess." Marat said
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#158 Posted: 05:53:51 03/11/2015
Infurno grinned at his class. Ruby... Sounded perfect. He left the others in search of the Ruby dormitory on his own.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#159 Posted: 10:38:26 03/11/2015
Quote: theuone
(Yeah ... nope. Haven't watched/read it; a bit too mainstream for me.)

Quote: OOC
[User Posted Image]

You were asking for it... What were we doing again...? Oh right... Sorry for not posting for a couple of days btw. I've been busy with homework.

________________________________________________________________________________

Quote: MORE OOC
But first, serious talk time. I have just finished reading the back logs and... I am just a little bit concerned about the fact that we've had two scuffles so far, and the body of the RP hasn't even started. Most of you are fine, and I'm not angry at anyone in particular, but some of you have been rather unsupportive towards the less experienced RPers and sometimes even hostile towards them!

I know dealing with new RPers can be a frustrating experience, but it is critical that you are patient, especially since Shade has already revealed that this is his first RP. I wouldn't want this to also be his last just because of a bad experience with unsupportive players. It would be better to explain in detail if he's done anything wrong, rather than just jumping on him for breaking some rule he might not have known about or properly understood the reasoning behind, because that's how learning works. And learning is how we improve.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thes and Siggy sat away from the group for the remainder of the early morning, later joined by Meg who pulled a book out of her saddlebag and begun reading, supporting the hardback with her magic.

When the gates were finally opened and the young dragons were allowed into the premises, the trio packed up their things and returned to the rest of the group. The “quiz” was some sort of weird personality thing to determine who would go into which class. Once they were done, the trio found themselves split into three separate classes, but that didn’t bother them too much.

As the trio went to look for their dormitories, they were approached by the large white dragon, who looked them up and down, as if sizing them up. “You must be Siggera… Follow me.” Without another word, the white dragon turned around and started walking towards one of the larger buildings. The trio tried to follow, but the white dragon tilted her head to look at them and spoke in a slightly raised town, “Not you two. Siggera will have her room in the library, where she can be monitored and be away from the other dragons. The rest of you ought to find your dormitories and claim a bedroom before all the good ones are taken.” The white dragon began walking away again. Siggy was hesitant to follow the large dragon, but when it became readily apparent that she would be left behind if she did not, she went into a gallop to catch up.
#160 Posted: 16:16:27 03/11/2015
Ooc: i never said that this was my first rp i'm just new to rping i genral.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#161 Posted: 21:16:27 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"I got Diamond," Frostbite moaned. "I'll be separated from you and who knows what the students will be like? What if they hate me? What if I don't truly fit the Diamond profile? What if I can't find anywhere to stay?"

"At least Emerald has to be a tiny bit nicer," Midnight suggested. "Gold would most likely have you getting pranks played on you as soon as your back is turned. Iron seems like the kind of class that likes fighting. And Ruby seems like the kind of class that loves fighting."

"Don't judge by appearances." Midnight jumped a full foot into the air when Lea whispered into her ear. "We aren't mean or anything—we just feel strongly about what we like to do. It doesn't matter if it's fighting, studying, working with our elements, our friends and family, or anything else. Ruby herself, I might mention, likes history in a way that I can't exactly describe. It's amazing."

"How do you know?" Frostbite asked.

"You haven't been in her class yet." Lea surpressed a giggle. "Enough with the chatting. I want to see who my new classmates are."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#162 Posted: 23:04:06 03/11/2015
as Shade slept he dreamed the dreams were vage but the werent dreams. They were nightmares. He soon woke up. He got up and went to see if he could find something to do to pass the time.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#163 Posted: 00:01:56 04/11/2015
"Hey, anyone gere in the Ruby class?" Marat asked the student still around him.
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#164 Posted: 01:44:02 04/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"You're talking to the master!" Lea grinned. "I did say I wanted to see my classmates, and here one is! Want me to show you the dormitory? It's over there." She pointed over to a red building of average size. "Just pick a place to set down your stuff and relax."
---
#165 Posted: 03:10:28 04/11/2015
Shade got board walking around aimlessly so he decided to try to find the library wanting to learn about more ways to gain more power but if not that then at least better learn how to control the power he already has.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#166 Posted: 03:55:01 04/11/2015
"Sweet, thanks uhhh... Whats your name?" Marat asked as he nervously rubbed the back of his head.
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:04:47 04/11/2015 by Dragon-Uprising
#167 Posted: 12:48:39 04/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Lea. And yours?"
---
#168 Posted: 15:25:38 04/11/2015
after some wondering Shade finally found the library so e went in only to find it empty so he found a place to sit and waited for he librarian to arrive.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#169 Posted: 20:51:47 05/11/2015
Gamic sighed and relaxed in his bed in the gold dormitory.
---
Taken by storm!
Though the eye is calm, to escape the storm you must survive the relentless fury.
#170 Posted: 21:30:56 05/11/2015
"Name's Marat. Nice to meet you Lea." Marat said with a smile.
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#171 Posted: 21:40:14 05/11/2015
Vulcan, Valkyrie, and Gambol each went to check out their individual dorms, leaving Marigold and Rose to sit around.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#172 Posted: 09:14:30 06/11/2015
Red had left other Iron class dragons, he did not like them he was now going to find more nice dragons, which would not want to fight all the time.

Blue had followed Shade "you think you can really get away with that, just like that. I do not forget that kind of things" Blue shoot a water ring around the neck of Shade and started to choke him (because there has been so many things going on i just say 1. No i am not killing 2. Yes this is his revenge from before because it would not make sense that guy like Blue would let that go with nothing 3. There is a possibility to answer yes, but i hope that Shade does not OP out of it because his first attack was pretty OP)
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#173 Posted: 13:11:52 06/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Good morning, everyone!" The librarian opened the library door and entered the room. "Would you like to…oh my." Her eyes grew wide. "No choking, magic, or screaming in the library! This is a quiet place!"
---
#174 Posted: 14:58:20 06/11/2015
Shade looked at Blue with an angured look and said in a strangled voice "she's right you know. We can settle this some other time. Besides i have better thingsto do then wast my time on you. Now quit strangaling me you cowared."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 03:18:13 07/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#175 Posted: 01:01:37 07/11/2015
(Shade doesn't have a water element. Nice try though.)
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#176 Posted: 01:06:18 07/11/2015
Ooc: opes my bad i accedentally mixed up capablilates of elemental powers with another rp.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#177 Posted: 01:08:21 07/11/2015
Ooc: ok fixed the post.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#178 Posted: 01:18:47 07/11/2015
(Thats still OP...)
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#179 Posted: 01:56:46 07/11/2015
Oocsmilieps ok going to fix it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#180 Posted: 02:08:54 07/11/2015
(You could just not break it and ask him to stop choking him. Its a better solution.)
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#181 Posted: 03:14:59 07/11/2015
Ooc: ok.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#182 Posted: 03:18:10 07/11/2015
Infurno found the dorm at last and quickly claimed a room. He was relieved to be alone and decided to do some drawing. He would never admit it to other dragons, but he found drawing to be quite calming as it allows his mind to wonder elsewhere. If that ever got out, it would be the end of him.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#183 Posted: 12:34:42 07/11/2015
Blue made the water ring go away " I am so sorry that was a new power I learned to day, and it totally should not have done that, I just tryed to make it look like a necklace. I am so sorry" Blue said when he saw The librarian then he walked close to Shade and whispered "I kind of like your style, we should talk about our goals sometime, we might even be able to helpeach other " After that he walked out.

Red was at place where he had many times seen some Emerald class dragons wondering around " Gosh I need to find a friendly face, I can not take those other Iron class dragons" Red thought
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#184 Posted: 14:29:00 07/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Fine. Leave without a book!" the librarian growled. "Kids these days…don't even like books anymore…"
---
#185 Posted: 16:22:18 07/11/2015
Shade nodded to Blue as he left and turned to the librarien and said "forgive him some just don't appreciate the power that books can hold. Would you please tell me were i could find some books were i can learn how to gain more power of some books that can help me control the power i already have?" exited to gain a better understanding of his own abilities.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#186 Posted: 00:03:01 08/11/2015
(Excited. Not exited)

Marat looked at Lea. "What class are you in?"
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#187 Posted: 00:39:03 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Like I said, Ruby." Lea replied. "I can go with you, if you want."

----

"The element books are over near the top left corner from your position. They are arranged in alphabetical order with the authors, starting with Airla, who wrote the book What Your Element Says About You, and ending with Zephyr, who wrote Countering the Mightiest of Spells and The Balance of Light and Dark. For gaining power, the only ones we have are moving up in social standing. Those are over near the bottom left, and they start with Arkaro, who wrote Find Your Inside Fire: Know Your Strengths and the rest of the series. Historical books are in the center, and fiction, mythology, and poems are on the right."
---
#188 Posted: 00:43:21 08/11/2015
Marat nodded. "That would be nice." He said with a nod
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#189 Posted: 00:54:46 08/11/2015
Shade nodded and said "thank you" and went to start reading the books she had told him. He grabbed Countering the Mightiest of Spells, The Balance of Light and Dark, Find Your Inside Fire: Know Your Strengths and the rest of the series as well and a few other books that cought his eye as well. Once he gathered up the books he went to check them out.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#190 Posted: 21:07:38 11/11/2015
(what'd i miss during my unfortunate extended absence?)
---
Taken by storm!
#191 Posted: 21:45:20 11/11/2015
((I'm pretty sure everyone is waiting for class to start? But everyone knows their class now (Ruby, gold ect...)))
---
#192 Posted: 21:58:53 11/11/2015
(Yep.)
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#193 Posted: 23:10:24 11/11/2015
Ooc: i'm waiting for the libraryien to check out Shade's books.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#194 Posted: 01:29:26 12/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Are you sure?" the librarian asked. "You're a new kid, and I have no record of your book habits. I had a kid back when I first started who checked out all of the books he hated and used them as target practice." She growled and whipped her tail. "The nerve of that guy. What's keeping me from thinking you're the same thing? For the first time, only two checked out at a time. That's the way it's always been. Once you've proved to be trustworthy, then you can check out more."
---
#195 Posted: 02:52:53 12/11/2015
Shade nodded and said "i agree. Some people have no respect for the knowledge but i'm not one of them. I believe that knowledge is power and i believe that the knowledge these books contain will be most useful. I understand that new students should only barrow two books since you don't know their reading habits. In which case i'll just cheak out these two." grabbing The Balance of Light and Dark and Find Your Inside Fire: Know Your Strengths just to start.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#196 Posted: 12:51:53 12/11/2015 | Topic Creator
The librarian nodded. "Just put the other ones on the cart. I'll sort them when I get a chance to. Right now, I'm working on a book left a little bit too close to the Magic practice last year. I think I've finally got the spells to fix it worked out." Her paw flipped open the books and grabbed two cards out of the pockets. "Just write your name and class on this. If you damage it, then I'll talk to your teacher and see if you can come in and help fix it in your free time."
---
#197 Posted: 16:38:19 12/11/2015
He grabbed the card and did as he was told then he put the extra books on the cart and said "thank you. I have a feeling that we will be seeing a lot more of each other this year." and with the books checked out and his library card made he left the library to find a nice place to start reading.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#198 Posted: 20:27:41 12/11/2015
Marat walked into the Ruby dormintory. He looked around. "Cool." He said before looking for a room.
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#199 Posted: 21:17:20 12/11/2015
once Shade found a nice sunny hill that could be seen from all the dorms, with his books in tow, he went and layed down and started to read The Balance of Light and Dark.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#200 Posted: 20:58:43 13/11/2015
gamic sighed. if there was ne thing he hated, it was boredom.
---
Taken by storm!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me