Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dragon Academy (Remake!) [CLOSED]
Dragon-Uprising Emerald Sparx Gems: 3234
#101 Posted: 00:03:24 30/10/2015
(Shade. I can already tell you're going to be the guy to make this RP boring for everyone... YOU'RE TOO OP ALREADY! Plus you act like the typical freaking RP dragon... Bad past. Always angry. Thinks hes the best and hurts everyone. I will drop out if this behavior from you continues.)
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#102 Posted: 00:23:28 30/10/2015
Ooc:sorry my bad. But he doesn't have a bad past persay is more of just quick tempered and impationt i will try to dial it down until later when it is more acceptable. Oh and he doesnt think he's the best he knows when he's out matched and only wishes to find his equal and he wont hurt everyone only those that prevoke him. And right now that's Blue. Besides he can only keep it up for a few minutes with that attack since it is severly draining him since hes using two elements at once. But he knows that it only takes a few minutes all he needs to teach Blue a lesson.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#103 Posted: 00:29:51 30/10/2015
(This kind of power is not acceptable at any point in the RP... Ever. I'm being serious about dropping out. I'm tired of RPing with people like you.)
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#104 Posted: 00:37:11 30/10/2015
Ooc: ok i see your point and i will dial it down to an acceptible level but i cannot take away the elements he has or the ablity to use more then one of them but what i meant by holding the attack for a few minutes i meant like a minut at most so i will edit my post. But please trust me he's just tempermental. He's a nice guy once you get to know him. Ok?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#105 Posted: 00:38:56 30/10/2015 | Topic Creator
((Shade, you're being a bit too overpowered with Shade. And by a bit, I mean a lot. Plus, it's generally accepted in RPs to not have auto-hits without giving the other character a chance. And nothing against you, but I'm a but tired of seeing dragons throwing around insults. And, to both Shade and Dragon-Uprising, once you settle the argument, which I hope this post will do for you, could you delete the argument posts?))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#106 Posted: 00:39:19 30/10/2015
(Alright, one slip up I'm gone)
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#107 Posted: 00:43:50 30/10/2015
Ooc: agreed but the argument posts stay just because i'm a firm believer in learning from ones mistakes and like i said i am fairly new to rping. Besides later on well look back at this and laugh about it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#108 Posted: 01:34:32 30/10/2015
Festus stared at the doors of the school, "I have a bad feeling about this," He said.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#109 Posted: 10:20:29 30/10/2015
"Hey, instead of fighting why don't we all be friends?" Vivien asked the group.
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#110 Posted: 11:10:37 30/10/2015
Inferno held back his rage, allowing smoke to dream from
His mouth and nose in an obvious gesture of hate. He wanted to tare the guy apart, especially since he actually agreed with him before being shut down and insulted.
"You're officially on my 'to kill' list..." He growled darkly, but managed to calm down enough so that he could make an 'alright' impression. He didn't want the others to think he was some sort of insane bastard who couldn't control his anger. Of course he let others know when he's angry, but he wouldn't fight unless the challenger was just sparing. Although... Some times he wished he could just attack those who pissed him off.
"'All be friends?' I believe in earning ones trust to be a friend, not pick up someone off the street and immediately become buddies."

Kumara sighed at the fighting idiots, she hated when meaningless fights randomly start. Thankfully this one didn't get too physical...
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#111 Posted: 13:47:54 30/10/2015
"Thats how you make friends silly." Vivien giggled. "You talk to someone you don't know."
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#112 Posted: 13:58:12 30/10/2015
Soon Shade ran out of power after about 30 seconds and the attack died down. He closed his maw and said to Blue "not so tough are yea hot shot." and decided to lay down since he was exousted and needed to rest.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#113 Posted: 15:47:43 30/10/2015
"Neither are you. You kinda just exhausted yourself." Marat said to Shade. "Not smart."
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#114 Posted: 16:00:37 30/10/2015
Shade looked at Marat and said "I still have enough strength to tear you to peaces welpling"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#115 Posted: 16:52:31 30/10/2015
Marat rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He said as he walked away.
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#116 Posted: 17:20:02 30/10/2015
Meganaka sighed and smiled at the tiny green dragon, “It’s ok, you just need to be more careful.” She yelped and looked behind her to see a blue wyrmling had decided to put her tail in his mouth. “What the…” Meganaka flicked a claw, causing the little wyrmling to be wrenched up into the air, so that she could glare at him at eye level. “Do you always sneak up on dragons and slobber all over their tails?” Before she could get a response, a fight broke out. Trouble was, it was a little close to where they all were sitting.

“Oh my…” The little green dragon made a squeaking sound as a little bit of stray dark-fire whizzed past her head. “Can… Can we get out of here… Plea…” Siggy suddenly became very distressed and coughed up a bubbling green liquid that sizzled and burnt away the grass as it dripped onto the ground.

The combined distractions cause Meg to lose her concentration, causing the little wyrmling to fall back to earth head first with a loud thud. Hothesia instinctively grabbed her water flask and gave it to Siggy, who took a deep draft from it to calm her nerves.

After ordering Thes to take Siggy someplace else, Meg glared at the dragons who had been fighting, luckily things seemed to have settled down by then. “Hey! If you’re going to fight, maybe try taking it somewhere that isn’t crowded! You almost hit my some dragon!”
TornadoF6 Blue Sparx Gems: 837
#117 Posted: 19:58:36 30/10/2015
Gamic Rife was yawned watching the fight unfold, 'This may be more interesting than i thought,' he thought. He engulfed himself in flames as he dove down, resulting in a spectacular entrance. The non-explosive mushroom cloud was gone quickly and he had a cocky smirk present on his face
---
Taken by storm!
Though the eye is calm, to escape the storm you must survive the relentless fury.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:03:00 30/10/2015 by TornadoF6
#118 Posted: 20:08:20 30/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"You're not being very polite…" Frostbite growled.

"Frostie, pretend you've bitten onto someone's tail and keep your mouth shut," Midnight growled. She turned to Meg. "I'm sorry about my brother's behavior. I'm Midnight."

"And I'm Frostbite!" Frostbite chimed in. Midnight gave him a glare that could have killed, and he shrunk down.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#119 Posted: 20:20:39 30/10/2015
((who are you talking to? wait... oops! haha, sorry.))
---
Taken by storm!
Though the eye is calm, to escape the storm you must survive the relentless fury.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:24:14 30/10/2015 by TornadoF6
#120 Posted: 21:23:14 30/10/2015
Shade got tired of the annoyences and ignored them and attemted to get some sleep.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#121 Posted: 17:09:27 01/11/2015
(Sorry for not replying sooner ... I didn't want Vulcan to make matters worse.)

Vulcan yawned, "So much talk."

Rose sighed, "This is going to be quite a school year."

"I'm just glad no one actually fought." Marigold replied.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#122 Posted: 21:18:35 01/11/2015
"Yeah, same." Vivien said with a sigh of relief.
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#123 Posted: 22:02:02 01/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Alright! Sorry about the wait!" Ruby came rushing to the gates. "I hope you guys are ready for the best time of your lives! If you're new, then line up by Emerald. He'll give you the test…I hope. If you're a returning student, then go to your dormitories. I'll be available if anyone has any questions, has any suspisious activity to report, or if someone is having trouble getting up to the Gold dormitory." She fiddled around with the gate, and she hissed some words under her breath that wouldn't have been the best idea to say in front of the students. "How does this thing work anyway?" Just as she said that, she heard a click. She pushed on the door, and it opened. "Oh. That's what you're supposed to do." The gates swung wide open, allowing the dragons to enter. "Welcome to Dragon Academy!"

"Well, this is where we part ways," Lea sighed. "See ya later, Spyky. Hope you don't get any bad roommates."

"Same." Spyky started running off to the Iron dormitory. It was as big as he remembered, with each mini-room having a comfortable nest and a chest for the schoolbooks and any other objects students brought with them. He chose a comfortable room near the opposite end of the enterance. "I'll get some sleep before we have classes."
---
#124 Posted: 22:10:18 01/11/2015
Shade got up and started heading over to see Emerald to get his test. "this better not be a wast of my time" he muttered under his breath.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#125 Posted: 22:12:06 01/11/2015
(Emerald is a he?, I never noticed that, hehe. Also, I suppose this takes place after the original?)

Rose and the rest went over to Emerald.

(Oh, what's the test?)
---
#126 Posted: 22:42:11 01/11/2015 | Topic Creator
((Just assume that they take the test and find out their class. It's just like the Sorting Hat, but you can actually choose something for yourself. And yes, this takes place after the original.))
---
#127 Posted: 22:47:55 01/11/2015
(Okay, so time skip after test? And what's the Sorting Hat?)
---
#128 Posted: 23:16:17 01/11/2015 | Topic Creator
((From Harry Potter. Sorry, I just assumed everyone knew that. Anyway, what does everyone think? Time skip or no?))
---
#129 Posted: 23:38:23 01/11/2015
(Yeah ... nope. Haven't watched/read it; a bit too mainstream for me.)

(Also, can everyone have the same schedules? Me and shadowstarcat did agree that that was confusing, not having the same schedules.)
---
#130 Posted: 23:46:50 01/11/2015
ooc: i can agree with that as well even if i wasnt a part of the last one. And i know harry potter and the sorting hat is kindof dull if you ask me. Shade might switch classes depending on where he believes he can get the most power.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#131 Posted: 23:58:00 01/11/2015
(Switch classes? It's in my thought that everyone has the same schedule, like they go to Ruby's class and then to Gold, etc.)
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#132 Posted: 23:59:56 01/11/2015
Festus saw everyone. He also saw Shade, He must be a fat jerk, he thought.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:00:20 02/11/2015 by PwnageFTW
#133 Posted: 00:33:53 02/11/2015
Ooc: i meant as in he would switch from iron to ruby for example.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#134 Posted: 03:49:48 02/11/2015
(Shade stays in what class he was assigned. You can't switch classes because you want more power... No one in the staff would accept that as a valid reason.)

Marat and Vivien followed the whole group.
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#135 Posted: 04:30:45 02/11/2015
Ooc: Shade wouldn't really care what the staff would allow really.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#136 Posted: 04:53:45 02/11/2015
(You know what Shade? I have a feeling this RP isn't your type; Dragon-Uprising does have a point ... the 'staff' could just kick him out of school, like in real life.)
---
#137 Posted: 05:05:26 02/11/2015
Ooc: you have a point and trust me i know about being kicked out of schools. But Shade may not press his luck since he will be fairly out of trouble but may go over the top in a fight. Trust me he will be fairly harmless and will do his best to avoid trouble.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:21:36 02/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#138 Posted: 07:01:55 02/11/2015
((... I still think you can't just change your class :/ it defeats the whole purpose))

Kumara flew to the Gold dorm. She was kind of happy to be back, especially since she didn't really have a home apart from the wilderness. She found her old room and quickly claimed it again.

Inferno unwillingly walked over to Emerald. He hated tests... But oh well. Of course schools have tests.
---
#139 Posted: 10:08:26 02/11/2015
(Shade... Do you even know how an RP works?)
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#140 Posted: 11:57:29 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
((Ruby's not going to let him switch classes. Iron's not going to let him switch classes. Diamond's not going to let him switch classes. Gold's not going to let him switch classes. Emerald's only going to let him switch classes if there is a really good reason.))
---
#141 Posted: 12:16:51 02/11/2015
(wait, we have more than 1 class per day, right?)

gamic lined up for the test, still holding a smirk.
---
Taken by storm!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:24:30 03/11/2015 by TornadoF6
#142 Posted: 16:48:44 02/11/2015
ooc: don't worry he wont try it. besides i was joking in the first place. but i can see how no one under stood my sense of humor there. oh and Vexx i somewhat know how an rp works. i'm still new to rping. so relax he isn't going to pull something like that.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#143 Posted: 21:27:53 02/11/2015
((It's hard to know someone is joking with text, that's why I put an emoji to show what tone I'm speaking in. For instance:
I hate you. (Sounds like a deadpan rejection)
Lol I hate you... smilie (looks more like a joke)
See? People take things the wrong way cause text has no 'emotion' to it.
Hope you find this useful))
---
#144 Posted: 21:28:59 02/11/2015
ooc: thanks i will keep that in mind for the future.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#145 Posted: 23:25:04 02/11/2015
(I honestly don't think you were joking. Everyone just ganged up on you so you folded under pressure.)
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#146 Posted: 23:40:09 02/11/2015
Ooc: say what you want i don't fold uder pressure. smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#147 Posted: 00:02:18 03/11/2015
(Anyway .... I do believe we are going to after the test.)
---
#148 Posted: 00:26:31 03/11/2015
(Edit made on my last post. Let's wait for stormdragon21)
---
Taken by storm!
#149 Posted: 00:31:34 03/11/2015
(Sure you don't... Just like every other 'tough guy' I talk to on the internet.)
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#150 Posted: 00:35:23 03/11/2015
Ooc: ok TornadoF6 lets wait.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me