Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dragon Academy (Remake!) [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#51 Posted: 20:30:51 26/10/2015
ooc: fair point.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#52 Posted: 20:35:03 26/10/2015
(I have Emerald, and doesn't someone already have the others? And ... is everyone's characters accepted?)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#53 Posted: 20:39:23 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Well, if someone has them, could you let me know? We're on the second page and we haven't started.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#54 Posted: 20:48:38 26/10/2015
(ShinyPikachu has Iron, and I think you should have Gold. Also, again, there are some characters that I haven't seen accepted from some.)
---
#55 Posted: 21:00:33 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
I already have a character. Everyone's accepted.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#56 Posted: 21:01:25 26/10/2015
ooc: ok then. if you will do the honors.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#57 Posted: 21:03:18 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
I didn't say that we were ready. We still need Gold. I'm doing Ruby, and I don't have time for extra lesson plans.

Also, QueenChrysalis, Meg is accepted, but I'd prefer coming up with some sort of limit for her magic.
---
#58 Posted: 21:06:34 26/10/2015
(Oh, right, Ruby. Oh yeah, think we could all have the same classes at the same time? Me and shadowstarcat kinda think that might help.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:10:14 26/10/2015 by theuone
#59 Posted: 21:24:58 26/10/2015
ooc: i might be able to make a character for gold but I'm not much of a teacher person so if i try i will most certinly fail. but i might pull it off if i look over what the gold class is like.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#60 Posted: 21:28:23 26/10/2015
((Yeah, last time it was a bit hectic with all the different classes. Maybe we could assume there are other classes but have the main characters in the same class?))
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#61 Posted: 09:02:31 27/10/2015
Quote: StormDragon21
Also, QueenChrysalis, Meg is accepted, but I'd prefer coming up with some sort of limit for her magic.

Well the limiting factor is that she can't commit complex (i.e. powerful) spells to memory, so she has to read directly from her spellbook. This makes things difficult for her in a duel. For these she usually uses simple spells, or low to mid range magic (She can also conjure raw magic through her breath weapon).

Outside of combat, her magic carries the same dangers as it does for all magical protegees: the ability to summon a significant amount of magic, but without the ability to fully control it or simply being naive about what her magic is truly capable of.
#62 Posted: 15:52:46 28/10/2015 | Topic Creator
((Alright. We're ready. I don't have enough time for a long, drawn-out post, but if anyone else wants to start then it's the start of the year and everyone's just arriving.))
---
#63 Posted: 20:56:36 28/10/2015
ooc: ok here goes nothing

Shade was walking before sunrise to school to try to avoid the crowd. when he arrived he climed into a tree to wait for the gates to open.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#64 Posted: 21:33:11 28/10/2015
Kumara stared at the school's entrance. She had arrived early in the morning so she could have a morning flight before school actually started, however she didn't expect to finish the flight before the gates were opened. She was sitting out of view from the others in the area as she didn't want to attract any unwanted attention.
"This year is going to be interesting..." She mumbled to herself.

Infurno paced back and fourth, his patience wearing thin. He had arrived a minute ago and was irritated to see the gates still closed. It felt like he was waiting for hours, however that was because he never really did wait for anything.
---
Dragon-Uprising Emerald Sparx Gems: 3234
#65 Posted: 22:37:18 28/10/2015
Vivien was standing near the gates, she was ok with arriving early so she waited. The water dragoness didn't mind too much.
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#66 Posted: 22:54:46 28/10/2015
Red walked slowly towards the gate and saw Inferno " Why so hasty? " Red asked and yawned.

Blue was watching around "Just losers everywhere, this year is going to be as boring as always..... of course the school is a good place to make business, nobody expects a school student to do anything like that at school heh" Blue thought
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#67 Posted: 00:44:02 29/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Good morning, Gold. Morning, Iron. Nice to see you, Diamond. What's up, Emerald?" Ruby greeted the leaders as she passed them. "Finally, this place is up and active with new students!" The gates could be opened later. For now, she had to dust off the classroom and dormitories. The basic brick classroom looked just like what those humans called a "school", but it was larger for the massive dragons, plus it was, in her opinion, more interesting. The walls were plastered with maps of the local region, and further lands. Ruby took the books off of their shelves, and with a careful paw, she wrote the student's name in each. "Red...Blue...Midnight...Frostbite..."
---
#68 Posted: 00:58:15 29/10/2015
Shade started to get board and got down from the trees and started watching Infurno pace back and forth.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#69 Posted: 01:18:33 29/10/2015
(Quick question, since it's still just starting could I use one more character? He's recently made so that's why I didn't just do so beforehand, it's cool if not though!)

Iron had been staring off into the distance, a somewhat contemplative expression on his face, though upon Ruby's greeting he turned and gave a polite nod. "Indeed, I am certainly eager to witness some new potential this year." He responded, and as the other teacher went off the grey Dragon's thoughtful expression seemed to return.

Orion strolled towards the school's entrance, whistling contently as he looked around. He spotted two females passing close by and winked, and while one smiled back, her friend just glared at him and made a point of walking faster. The black Dragon chuckled and went on to find a comfortable spot to sit near the gates, resuming the tune he was whistling beforehand as he waited.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#70 Posted: 03:16:55 29/10/2015
"Look out!" Baron cried as he descended from the sky towards the gates of Dragon Academy. Just before he collided with the ground, Baron pulled up and back-flipped in the air, stopped flapping his wings, and fell. He landed on all fours, head down and wings up. As his wings fell, his valiant head rose and he gazed around at the other students. "Hello."
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#71 Posted: 03:21:53 29/10/2015
Shade rolled his eyes and said "show off. This is going to be a boring first year for me."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#72 Posted: 03:26:51 29/10/2015
Marat groaned as he walked to where all the other students were. 'I don't want to learn.... School is dumb...' He thought.
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#73 Posted: 03:33:22 29/10/2015
Emerald nodded at Ruby, "Nice to see you up Ruby, I can't wait to see how this year turns out."

Marigold yawned, stretching her wings, "Up in the morning, going to school, this is going to be one hell of a time."

"I guess, but hopefully not very ... eventful." Rose, Marigold's sister, replied.

"School is always going to be eventful, it's people like me who get through them in one piece." Valkyrie, an ice and aura dragoness replied confidently from nearby.

Gambol looked around at the assembling group of dragons; he had snickered at Baron's landing.

Vulcan twitched his tail, the fiery dragon was waiting to do something. While he wasn't much of a thinker, he began mentally examining the dragons present, mostly wondering who could give him a good fight.
---
#74 Posted: 04:58:48 29/10/2015
Baron glanced up Gambol with a questioning look. "What's with the snicker?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:59:06 29/10/2015 by Fryno Forever
#75 Posted: 06:13:18 29/10/2015
"I have better things to do then wait for this stupid school to open," Inferno grunted in irritation, "I need to practice with my fire in order to stay ahead of everyone else. Not only that, but I need to let out some steam..."
---
#76 Posted: 09:44:44 29/10/2015
" Okey if you say so" Red said and took a good place and started to sleep.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#77 Posted: 10:51:06 29/10/2015
OFFICIAL CHARACTER GUIDE! I made this for my own sanity, but you can save it to your computer too, if you want.

I love how Karus has the most detailed bio, but was the only character to not be accepted.

Teachers;

Diamond (QueenChrysalis)
Elements: Ice
Class: Diamond
Appearance: Glistening blue dragon with a slightly angular appearance that makes her look like she was carved out of a gem. Her horns are the same color as her scales, but her wings are a dark blue.
Personality: Diamond is as intelligent as she is attractive. She can seem rather cold, though, and tends to be a little harsh towards students who perform poorly, or break the rules. That said, she can be nice when she wants to be, and when she's proud of a student, she isn't afraid to let them know with a disarming smile. She does have a slight tendency to be biased towards her own class, though.
Other: Diamond is the Head of the Diamond class, and teaches magic to the students. She is adept in a wide range of spells, and rarely struggles to learn a new one. Her specialty, however, is in black magic; specifically, how to detect and counter it. Diamond is the creator of the Book-Club Corner, and so it is protected by her powerful magics.

(Diamond is the only teacher with a bio, rendering the rest of this section redundant)

________________________________________________________________________________

Baron (Fryno Forever)
Elements: Darkness, Fire, Air
Class: Iron
Appearance: Baron has white spines down his back, blue and red striped scales, and three spikes at the end of his tail (one red, one white, one blue)
Personality: Baron, is a brave, noble dragon, filled with a strong sense of right and wrong. He always does the heroic, right thing.
Other: He likes art and drawing

Blue (cyndego)
Elements: Water
Class: Gold
Appearance: Not very large, totally dark blue dragon, with green eyes and scar looking white birth mark goes over his right eye.
Personality: Very self-confident, does think that all others are pretty much stupid and is always ready to make deals and backstabs which he thinks is good for him. Very bad bully, always talking, but very clever seems to always have some kind of trick at his mind.
Other: He is just great with his water element his physical fighting skills are poor, but when it comes to use his element he is a pro and even if he has just one element it seems like his tricks never end. Is making his own business at school to earn money, and is pretty famous at underworld. Brother of Red.

Festus (PwnageFTW)
Elements: Electricity
Appearance: A grey dragon with a blue tail shaped like a gear, his head is white.
Personality: Caring, a little mischievous

Frostbite (StormDragon21)
Elements: Darkness, Ice
Appearance: Frostbite is a dark blue dragon. His back has fur that starts at his head and goes down his neck, all the way to his tail. Both his wings and horns are small and not yet fully developed.
Personality: Frostbite is vain, but still playful. He thinks that he is the best at everything he does, but for the record he isn't. His main source of pride is the fact that he was accepted into the Academy at such a young age.
Other: His sister is Midnight.

Gambol (theuone)
Elements: wind, shroud (darkness and electricity combined)
Class: gold
Appearance: he has black scales with a grey belly and wing membranes. His horns are curved back, and his crest is the same with its spikes. He has no tail tip, and his eyes are green.
Personality: he has a dark past of being treated like nothing, so he can appear to be just as dark as his scales. He tends to do what he wants at times, but can be a good friend to someone he trusts. Gambol can also be seen pulling tricks on people, and coming up with crazy ideas.
Other: is inspired by the song From Shadows from the show RWBY.

Gamic rife (TornadoF6)
Elements: magic, blue fire, fire
Appearance: Purple scales which are somewhat dark, red under scales, orange horns and spines, and a trident tail tip. Deep blue eyes.
Personality: Fun loving magic-fire dragon with a prankster streak and ever present mischievous or cocky smirk. He cares deeply about his friends and is very loyal. Over competitive and over confident, he certainly has skills to back it up. Loves nothing more than a good sparring match.
Other: Watch out when he infuses his flame with magic, you know he's done that when his flame comes out with the colors of the aurora borealis. Not a true purple dragon.

Hothesia ("Thes") (QueenChrysalis)
Elements: Fire, Wind
Class: Ruby
Appearance: Thes is a scarlet dragon with a frill running down her head, almost like a mane. Her four horns are medium length, and jut out from the sides of her head towards her tail. She has a pair of razor sharp fangs jutting out of her mouth. Her tail ends in an intimidating bone dagger.
Personality: Thes is highly athletic and hyperactive, struggling to stay still even for a second. Her impulsiveness makes her seem a bit dumb, but she actually picks up new knowledge very quickly. She just rarely gives herself enough time to apply that new knowledge before she takes action. Thes is ferociously loyal to her friends and family, and will not tolerate any insult towards them. Any sleight taken against her, however, she will take as a challenge, and will gladly prove that she's better than the offender in a competition of some kind. Such competitions have a tendency to be quite dangerous, so those involved prefer to keep it a secret from the teachers.
Other: Thes is really just an honorary member of the Book-Club, being a childhood friend of Meganaka. She doesn't have the patience to sit down and read through a book; in fact, some of the teachers suspect that she is illiterate. Everything she's learned at the school is from verbal and practical lessons, or explained to her by Meg.

Inferno (shadowstarcat)
Elements: BlueFire
Appearance:http://legendarygriffin.devian...ragon-563530039
Personality: easily annoyed by others, Inferno is one who doesn't take no for an answer. His attitude towards others can be harsh, deflating or somewhat resentful. He believes he is the strongest of all the academy due to his blue fire, which he says was a gift given to him by the ancestors.
Other: he has an issue with water dragons and water in general since he had 'bad experiences' with them both.

Kumara (shadowstarcat)
Elements: Dark and lightning (DarkStorm)
Class: gold
Appearance: http://legendarygriffin.devian...ragon-564938816
Personality: Kumara is fearless and loves the thrill of getting into danger. She's very solitary and prefers to have some space from others, however likes the company of a few others now and then. She won't turn down a battle, friendly or serious, and can become quite competitive.
Other: she loves flying

Marat (Dragon-Uprising)
Elements: Fire, Electricity
Appearance: He has pure red scales, with a golden underbelly. His eyes are a mix between gold and red giving them an exotic look. He has two horns on the top of his head that zig zag up. And two very small horns jutting out on his chin.
Personality: Marat thinks he can be good at everything, not the best but good. And he also thinks hes the strongest, and the smartest, and the fastest. He could make friends if he wanted to, but he usually doesn't want to.
Other: Likes to fly and swim.
#78 Posted: 10:51:47 29/10/2015
Marigold (theuone)
Elements: life/nature, light
Class: emerald
Appearance: she has yellow scales with leaf-like feathered wings of the same color, and a light green belly. Her eyes are red, she has no tail tip, and her horns are the same as Rose's.
Personality: unlike Rose, Marigold is an eternal ball of sunshine, and is always glad to meet new people. She is protective of Rose, and will do whatever she needs to make her happy. Overall, she's a true optimist.
Other: is Rose's sister, and is inspired by the song Gold from the show RWBY.

Meganaka ("Meg") (QueenChrysalis)
Elements: Arcane (Raw Magic), Lightning
Appearance: Meg is a dark blue dragoness with a pair of thin but long curved horns stretching out from the back of her head. A pair of oval spectacles sits atop the bridge of her snout, supported by thin wire. Thin spines run along her back, starting from the back of her head, and ending just before the tip of her tail, which ends in a short harmless brush.
Personality: Meg is a quiet nerdy dragoness. By dragon standards, she's not very strong, but she makes up for it by being a powerful arcanist. She always tries to be nice, and always helps others out when they need it. That said, she won't be afraid to do battle with some dragon who tries to hurt or bully her friends. After all, she may be physically weak, but house rules have no restriction on magic or breath weaponry, so these light scuffles are the few times she gets to truly show off how tough she is.
Other: Meganaka is the leader of the private Book-Club, and has set up a corner of the library that only Book-Club Members are allowed to enter. Meg is blind without her spectacles, but they are made from hardened crystal, so they are not at risk of breaking, even in a fight. In addition, Meg carries a heavy tome with her, which she reads from when casting spells.

Midnight (StormDragon21)
Elements: Ice, Darkness
Class: Emerald
Appearance: Midnight is a black dragon with hints of blue. She has tiny, folded-back horns and wings. Midnight doesn't have any spikes growing down her back, except for tiny bumps. Unlike her brother, her claws haven't grown in and she still prefers to walk on two feet.
Personality: Midnight is arguably kinder than her brother, but she is said to take after her mother because she has a tendency to find any way to prove someone wrong. She has few social skills, but she does what she can do. However, she is a bit like her brother because she could brag for days.
Other: She is Frostbite's sister.

Orion (ShinyPikachu)
Elements: Darkness, Crystal.
Appearance: http://sta.sh/08xjcio05d9
Personality: Confident, boisterous and playful. Orion is pretty laid-back and has a tendency to show off at times, especially to females, but despite his overall personality he can actually be more hard-working and dedicated than he lets on, and will always come through in the end to help his friends and/or the innocent.
Other: Orion is exceptionally skilled at hunting and other things pertaining to interacting with the wilderness, though he has an odd fear of scorpions.

Red (cyndego)
Elements: Fire (Does not really use it, and pretty much cannot)
Appearance: Very large and muscular dragon to be at his age. Totally Red dragon with blue eyes and scar looking white birth mark goes over his left eye.
Personality: Does not talk very much and does not like to fight without a reason and that is why he does not feel really comfortable with the Iron class. He is trying to be nice all the time and if somebody is at trouble he is always ready to help. Never makes big number about himself.
Other: He has always been a melee fighter, even at young age when his parents were trying to make him use fire he would not. That is why it is a very hard topic to him if somebody reminds him about the element. But that has also made him really though and great physical fighter and also a very fast flyer. He loves physical training, but his way to hate fights have made him pretty unpopular among the Iron class and that is why he uses most of his free time with other classes (most with emerald because of the nice dragons there). Brother of Blue.

Rose (theuone)
Elements: life/nature, fear
Class: emerald
Appearance: she has rose-red scales and leaf-like feathered wings of the same color, with has a green belly, and yellow eyes. She has no tail tip, and her two horns are brown and thorny.
Personality: while she is rather friendly, she also sad at times. She can get touchy on subjects, and misses her mother, whom is gone, but Rose feels her best when around Marigold. Overall, she's either a happy dragoness that's glad to help, or she's in a bout of sorrow.
Other: is Marigold's sister, and is inspired by the song Red like Roses (part 2) from the show RWBY.

Shade (ShadeTheDragon)
Elements: fire, electricity, shadow, fear
Appearance: has dark purple scales that are darker then Spyro's and lighter than Cynder's. Has a golden underbelly with mourn highlight at the edge of each golden scale. Has a tail scale like Spyro's except at the end it looks like Cynder's tail blade was attached. Has dorsal spikes going down his spine like Spyro that are the same color as the underbelly along with the wing membrane. Has 2 thumb claws on each wing that are like Cynder's with a third that's like Spyro's. Has a pair of Spyros horns crowning his head that are the same color as the underbelly with Cynder's head spikes just below the pair of Spyro horns. Has two rich golden eyes that would tempt even the most pure of harts to attempt to steal them but when angered or when he get serious they change to a malevolent shade of purple. Also he has one claw slash scar over his left eye.
Personality: dark, mysterious, nocturnal(both figuratively and literally), Athletic when it comes to training physically mentally and with his elements, slightly above average intelligence, kind and caring in spite of the tough serious exterior, solitary
Other: constantly seeks a worthy opponent to do battle with him

Siggera ("Siggy") (QueenChrysalis)
Elements: Smoke, acid
Class: Emerald
Appearance: Siggy is a light green dragon With a pair of short stumpy horns. Her scales are somewhat transparent and brittle. She is very frail and small for a dragon, about half the size of the similarly aged Meganaka. She is quite sickly, making her vulnerable and has difficulty using magic, or even using her breath weapons.
Personality: Siggy is an absolute sweetheart who never holds a grudge and is always willing to give morale support for the undertakings of her friends. She is, however, very shy. Siggy will only talk to dragons she is close to, and finds other dragons quite intimidating in general. Siggy loves books, especially books on history and science. After all, she rarely, if ever, gets a chance to participate in physical activities, so practical knowledge is useless to her.
Other: Siggera is exempt from combat classes due to health issues. When she would otherwise be at these classes, she is in the library, scouring over ancient tomes in the book-club corner. Indeed, the corner was originally set up so that Siggera would have a safe place away from the other dragons to be when she wasn't by Meganaka's side.

Valkyrie (theuone)
Elements: ice, aura (light and psychic combined.)
Class: diamond
Appearance: she has white scales with a light blue belly and wing membranes. She has four horns of equal length, no tail tip, and her eyes are blue.
Personality: she thinks highly of herself and can be cold to people she doesn't like or trust. While she can be arrogant, deep down, she's lonely, and is looking for a friend ... she won't admit that though.
Other: is inspired by the song Mirror-Mirror from the show RWBY.
#79 Posted: 10:52:22 29/10/2015
Vivien (Dragon-Uprising)
Elements: Water
Class: Emrald
Appearance: She has ocean blue scales with a white underbelly. Her eyes are a nice golden color. She has two horns on the top of her head curving back, and a small one just starting to grow on the top of her forehead. These horns are white.
Personality: She is usually a kind dragon that wants to be friends with everyone, she tries to help in any way possible. She is very social and likes to make new friends.
Other: She likes to swim.

Vulcan (theuone)
Elements: fire, magma/lava (fire and earth combined.)
Class: ruby
Appearance: he has yellow scales with an orange-red belly and wing membranes. His eyes are brown, and his horns are straight, and he has a club for a tail tip.
Personality: There's not much to be said for Vulcan other than that he fits his elements as a real hot-head that is willing to take on anyone. He can get protective of people and things and will defend them to the end. Vulcan is also rather confident of his powers, even if it means fighting a battle he can't win, though that hardly happens. He can be a good friend to those that earn his trust.
Other: is inspired by the song I Burn from the show RWBY.
#80 Posted: 12:08:25 29/10/2015
(Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I don't know how I feel about you touching my character sheets ...)

"Only just your classy entrance." Gambol replied to Baron.

Vulcan glanced at Inferno, "Good luck with that, you'll need it."
---
#81 Posted: 12:24:07 29/10/2015
"What's that supposed to mean?" Inferno asked Vulcan in confusion and irritation. 'Is he making fun of me?'

Kumara decided to make her presence known. She walked over to the large group and began observing the group as subtly as she could.
---
#82 Posted: 13:27:45 29/10/2015
Shade grew more alert "well thing just got interesting." he said with curiosity.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#83 Posted: 14:43:57 29/10/2015
"Come on, do not start a fight because of so small reason" Red said and yawned again.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#84 Posted: 14:48:10 29/10/2015
"It wasn't meant to be classy, it was just an entrance," Baron replied.
---
#85 Posted: 15:22:03 29/10/2015
Quote: OOC
Don't worry, only typographical errors were fixed for most of the profiles. The only "significant" changes I made was to Shadow (Changing "lighter then Cynder" to "lighter THAN Cynder") and Red (Combining certain words such as "with out"

(Hours earlier) Diamond looked around the new set up carefully, nodding slowly, at no dragon in particular. A bed had been pushed up against the wall, with a heavy locker placed at the foot. This would be perfect for the little dragon, though it was a little cramped for the adult. Instead of living in the dormitory with the other dragons, at the request of her parents one dragon in particular would have her own private quarters in the library; one that was protected by powerful magic. Diamond began to exhale slowly, and frost begun issuing fourth from her mouth. The frost started to form up, causing the area in front of her to solidify. Within minutes, the area she had just finished setting up was completely blocked off, protected by a massive gate that reaches the ceiling. The gate was made of pure opaque ice, and was covered in impossibly intricate carvings. The carvings portrayed scenes from the epic tales Diamond had read as a wyrmling, though it was unlikely any of the students would recognise many of the dragons emblazoned in heroic poses upon the door.

“See, I told you we’d be late. Come on!” the dark blue dragoness, Meganaka, trotted towards the gate while a green dragon, that could be mistaken for a child at first glance, straggled behind her.

“I’m sorry, but I needed to make sure I had everything before we could go!” Siggera, a tiny green dragon, quickly ran to Meg’s side when she saw that they were getting closer to the other dragons.

“Well it looks like the teachers haven’t arrived yet, which means they won’t have noticed our absence.” Meg looked up when she heard raised voices and saw a fight starting to brew. Instinctively, Meg shuffled Siggy along, away from the main group, until they found a nice shady tree to sit under.

“Hey! Wait up!” Before the duo had a chance to relax, a bright red dragon flew up to them, landing next to Meg and holding out her paw, “you dropped this!” In Hothesia’s hand was a small unlabelled glass bottle full of little white pills.

“Oh my goodness!” Meg exclaimed, the claws on her own paw shimmering with dark blue light, as the bottle suddenly fell into her own paw. “What did I say about keeping these secure?” Meg began fiddling with Siggy’s saddle-bag and put the bottle into one of the side pouches, which had been left open, and then buckled the pocket shut. “You can’t afford to lose them!”

“I’m sorry…” The green dragon apologised again, and looked rather sorry for herself.
#86 Posted: 15:26:50 29/10/2015
Shade grew board again and said "when are they going to open the stupid gates already? I'm getting board out of my mind."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#87 Posted: 20:44:57 29/10/2015 | Topic Creator
((She was basically Rarity: Dragon Form.))

"Bye Onyx! Bye Zircon!" Frostbite called as his parents flew away.

"We'll miss you! At least I'll miss you. I'm not so sure about Frostbite," Midnight added.

"Hey! You aren't the only parent's pet around here!" Frostbite exclaimed.

"At least I'm not the one who keeps on biting visitor's tails," Midnight retorted.

"I'm not a hatchie anymore," Frostbite growled. "I'm a dragon off to his first year of school." He barely let the words "with his fluff-brained sister", but he kept his mouth shut. "It's the time for new beginnings. The time for change is now!" Then something caught his eye. A dragon the same shade of blue as him, but with a fluffy tail! A moving, fluffy tail! It's moving, so by logical means it has to be chased! Ignoring the fact that the dragon is question was quite a bit bigger than him, he prepared to pounce on the moving, flickering tail.

"Stop!" Midnight yelled, but Frostbite pounced anyway. He had caught his prize! And a mouthful of fluff…
---
#88 Posted: 21:07:27 29/10/2015
Shade starts to grow annoied "I'm getting tired of waiting if those gates don't open now i sware i'm going to open them by force!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#89 Posted: 21:14:11 29/10/2015
(I'd still like it not to be that mine are touched, unless I say otherwise, alright? Nothing personal, just uneasy about seeing the sheets in someone else's post, and not quoted.)

Valkyrie turned to Shade, "Be patient, it's not like it's going anywhere."
---
#90 Posted: 21:23:45 29/10/2015
Shade looked at her with angry eyes and said "well good for you. But i on the other hand could use a good fight and i see nothing but weaklings here that will wast my time!!!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#91 Posted: 21:27:00 29/10/2015
"Purple scales is right and I would be more than happy to assist," Inferno growled, returning to pacing around.
---
#92 Posted: 21:33:57 29/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"You can calm down now…" Lea suggested. "Something's probably keeping the teachers. If it's another Diva, then I'm going on a rampage. Other than that, it's nothing to heat your scales up about."

"Wish there was some way to let the teachers know…" Spyky growled. "As soon as we get in, I'm reporting you two for unauthorized fighting."

"Calm down. We haven't even had the rules yet. We're one of the only couple of returning students, after all."
---
#93 Posted: 21:56:45 29/10/2015
Shade looked at Inferno his eyes turning purple and his pupils changed to x shaped slits and analized him. After sizing him up he said "well your one of those weaklings tomato face. Your as harmless as a fly to me."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#94 Posted: 22:32:08 29/10/2015
Marat looked at Shade and Inferno. "Wow... Two people that think they're good are gunna fight." He said with a half smile. "Cute."

Vivien sighed. "Could we not fight?"
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#95 Posted: 22:40:50 29/10/2015
Shade looked at Marat with his eyes still in analize mode. After analizing him he says "your not much tougher then an infant so don't talk the talk unless you can walk the walk welpling."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#96 Posted: 22:48:28 29/10/2015
(The hell is analyze mode?)

Marat frowned. "Big mouth for a small twig."
---
Until Next Time! CEYA!
#97 Posted: 23:28:28 29/10/2015
Ooc: it's what i call it when his pupils change shape while they're purple. While his eyes are like that he can analize an opponents physical mental and magical strength and can show him what's weakest and weak points and weaknesses all with just a look. But if he keeps it up for to long he starts to get a headach.

Shade stands up and proves that he clearly is much larger then Marat and says "and you should shut up before i turn you into a pancake big mouth welpling."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#98 Posted: 23:47:52 29/10/2015
"Okey that is enough" Red said and stood up. "If you two really want to fight go somewhere else to do that and do not but anyone else on the line." Red said to Shade and Inferno.

Blue did not want Red to end the good show so he thought to put more heat on. "Heh you think you are so strong because you are bigger hah a good one. Everybody knows that the true power comes from brains. Ou i am sorry I guess you do not even know what that is because for sure you do not have any hehe....." Blue said to Shade and Inferno.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#99 Posted: 23:55:15 29/10/2015
Shade grew annoyed with Blue and decided to shut him up. He faced Blue and opened his maw wide and fired a blast of pure shadow and fear energy at 50% full power which would have left a crator if used incorrectly. Before anyone could react he hit is mark and let the attack flow until Blue begged for mercy.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:38:42 30/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#100 Posted: 23:57:29 29/10/2015
(OPness Shade ... even I can see it, plus, the only reason why I haven't replied is because I doubt a fight on day one is going to make things go well, plus Vulcan might explode.)
---
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me