Poll

Favourite CTR:NF Spyro skin?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 52 of 53 | Last
1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Unpopular Gaming Opinions [STICKY]
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 6521
#2551 Posted: 17:21:34 20/07/2020 | Topic Creator
The pricing for some of their games is the main thing I have an issue with at the moment, for starters. (I'm more talking about ports here, though they do also have an issue with gradually reducing the price of their bigger titles over time)

My main issue with Nintendo's fanbase besides blindly defending the above and other things is how demanding they can be, often to a ridiculous or unreasonable extent when it comes to wanting certain games to be released on the Switch.
(This obviously isn't a Nintendo or Switch only problem, but I've noticed it now more than ever with this in specific)

- - -

The Paper Mario fanbase is obnoxiously entitled.
I want something more akin to TTYD as well, don't get me wrong.

But for most elitists in the fanbase, saying anything past complaining about newer titles not being like the first two installments is often where any semblance of constructive criticism goes to die.
(Not that Color Splash or especially Sticker Star don't have a ton or problems outside of not being like the first two games, mind you)

- - -

Expecting every Nintendo IP to "reinvent" themselves just because Mario and Zelda did is equally silly as it is entitled.

It would become rather redundant and excessive after awhile, and personally I feel that some games/franchises are better off as is rather than reinventing themselves just because.
(Such as Animal Crossing and Pokémon, though - despite liking Sword and Shield well enough - I feel that they could've done a bit better with how they handled the latter)

Making every single game open-world isn't innovative either, especially because there's already too many games like that as of late and multiple franchises wouldn't work that well with/don't need to go in that direction.
At that point it's just mindlessly following a fad/trend, plain and simple. Nothing innovative about it, really.
---
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage.

Black lives matter, don't stop fighting until they do.
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 02:14:03 21/07/2020 by Sesshomaru75
Vespi Yellow Sparx Gems: 1929
#2552 Posted: 19:04:37 23/07/2020
It's hard for me to get excited for next gen when I know I won't be able to afford it for quite a while.
ThunderEgg Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#2553 Posted: 19:59:04 24/07/2020
Quote: Vespi
It's hard for me to get excited for next gen when I know I won't be able to afford it for quite a while.

ugh same
---
I AM ETERNAL!
Blue Gaudreau Blue Sparx Gems: 506
#2554 Posted: 21:49:57 28/07/2020
Unpopular Opinion: Crash is overrated I never liked it's difficulty spike. I find it too unfair. Also Skylanders is the best franchise period.
---
Reviewer, Let's Player and Reflector on the past, the present and the future as well.
https://www.youtube.com/channe...vXUqoR4i2Lf2w9A
#2555 Posted: 21:57:30 28/07/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: Blue Gaudreau
Unpopular Opinion: Crash is overrated I never liked it's difficulty spike. I find it too unfair. Also Skylanders is the best franchise period.

Crash is overrated because it's hard? Okay then...
---

Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:08:35 28/07/2020 by Sesshomaru75
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#2556 Posted: 22:12:07 28/07/2020
Crash's hardness can feel unfair at times, sure, but it's not THAT unfair. It's just got a high skill level and requires precise timing and jumping.

Also, Skylanders? The best franchise? Period? I love it, but most certainly not!
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#2557 Posted: 22:29:38 28/07/2020 | Topic Creator
Crash is basically like Donkey Kong Country in that it can certainly feel unfair at times, but a lot of it has to do with it just having a high skill level and requiring precise jumping as HIHD has already stated.
(N. Sane can definitely be unfair at times, though, even though I still love it to death lol)
---

HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#2558 Posted: 22:31:14 28/07/2020
Literally the exact game to come into my head was DKC (Mainly TF). Both can feel unfair, but they're far from it.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6469
#2559 Posted: 23:13:52 28/07/2020
Ya'll it's unpopular opinions, obviously the guy's opinion is unpopular. Ya don't need to ramble on about how possibly the opinion, because ya know that **** is subjective and when it's that why give a damn?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#2560 Posted: 23:18:43 28/07/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100
Ya'll it's unpopular opinions, obviously the guy's opinion is unpopular. Ya don't need to ramble on about how possibly the opinion, because ya know that **** is subjective and when it's that why give a damn?

Discussion is fine, relax. Neither of us are being rude, just disagreeing civilly.
---

#2561 Posted: 23:26:40 28/07/2020
Okay but I still don't get why you have to disagree out loud. Not saying you can't do that, just wondering why you always feel like you should when the topic basically states "yeah you're gonna disagree with a lot here".
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#2562 Posted: 23:29:42 28/07/2020 | Topic Creator
Because it allows for more meaningful discussion? I never liked the idea that a topic like this should be considered like something akin to a "safe space", as that just feels mind-numbing and dull.

I feel it's better to allow for discussion as I personally find that to be more interesting than just vomiting out whatever is on one's mind.
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:30:26 28/07/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#2563 Posted: 23:43:13 28/07/2020
Okay, that's a big "IMO" on you.

For me, unless I am confused and need some clarification. I just don't bother. inb4 that ol "Oh good for you, I'm different". This is actually a 2 way street. I could discuss why I don't agree with someone as well as discuss our current situation of "why bother typing". Especially when the user just dumped that and never really added to the convo, it was just you and HIHD really.
---
icon from Empoh
#2564 Posted: 23:47:13 28/07/2020 | Topic Creator
Agree to disagree, I guess? I don't think it really matters either way, at least not enough to get on people's cases for it when they're aren't being rude.

You're free to disagree with my stance on this, but I'd politely ask that we end this conversation so as to not derail this topic further. (That, and you're free to read the OP for further clarification if needed)
---

Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:56:10 28/07/2020 by Sesshomaru75
emeraldzoroark Emerald Sparx Gems: 3268
#2565 Posted: 01:05:15 29/07/2020
I’ll be honest, I didn’t really enjoy Crash 1 when I first played it a year or two ago. It probably has something to do with that one level in world 1 where you climb over a gate I think it was? That was stupidly hard and unfair. I remember hearing about how difficult the high road was, so I was dreading that... only to basically do it deathless. I’ll probably return to the N Sane Trilogy again someday, especially since I only barely touched the second game.

What I did like though, was nearly everything else. The characters and aesthetics are fun, so clearly its got that going for it.
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
Even if I can’t bring it to Gen 8.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3758
#2566 Posted: 01:40:10 29/07/2020
I guess my unpopular opinion is that Crash 1 was far easier than I expected. Still pretty challenging, but lever out of reach. I find the game loads of fun to do 100%.
---
Can never have too many redesigns.
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 5719
#2567 Posted: 13:00:15 30/07/2020
While I still do think mobile gaming have potential, the harsh reality destroyed that dream of using it like my other consoles(I do have tons of premium titles though but they tend to be 2D old school ports, the 3D ones are extremely rare and seem to only be automated mmos full of iaps and pay2win). For a favorable environment for gamers, mentality of the majority mobile crowd would need to change drastically but I have fear it’s far too late, they are too far gone. When the norm is heavily monetized gachas for rpgs and automated copypasted grindfest with autoplay and pay2win labeling themselves as mmos selling themselves only by look at how pretty our graphics are, we know they are doomed.
---
Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope but sometime fear cloud our visions, sometime our strength give out....
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:09:04 07/08/2020 by fyra
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 5686
#2568 Posted: 22:52:53 06/08/2020
im unironicaly hyped for bugsnax. its uniqe and has a lot of charm.
#2569 Posted: 23:17:37 06/08/2020 | Topic Creator
While I don't approve of MTX, I feel that people get way too worked up over them and I find that to be rather annoying in all honesty. :/
---

#2570 Posted: 06:25:58 07/08/2020
Quote: somePerson
im unironicaly hyped for bugsnax. its uniqe and has a lot of charm.

Same, is genuinely looks so creative compared to a lot of gaming’s current landscape imo. Even though I loved Insomniac’s Spider-Man and love Miles, Bugsnax is the only thing making me interested in a PS5 rn.
#2571 Posted: 07:06:21 07/08/2020 | Topic Creator
While Godfall does look rather repetitive, I'm still looking forward to playing it. (Especially with friends) I feel as though people are being too harsh on it, even if I don't think it looks spectacular or anything.
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:07:18 07/08/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#2572 Posted: 07:28:33 08/08/2020
From what I’ve heard, I’m about halfway through with the Avengers beta, so I thought I’d gather my thoughts so far.
Pros:
-Eveeyone seems very well written and voice acted so far. Writing wise, Black Widow is my favorite right now, but Bruce Banner comes in a close second.
-I really like the general aesthetic of the game. It does take some design ideas from the MCU, sure, but it feels like it takes a lot more from the comics, and feels like a healthy mix of 616 and Ultimate Marvel.
-The thing that was being tossed around about the combat not feeling like it has any weight really isn’t true. You can really feel the blows in the more physically stronger characters like Hulk and Thor, but Khamala has her own weight and uniqueness to her combat. Her movement is really slick too, I can’t wait to see what they do with Spider-Man after experiencing her stretch movement.
-The story is pretty good so far, A-Day is a standout.
-Nice graphics

Cons:
I really enjoyed the mission layout in the AIM facility, but the War Table missions just feel... boring somehow. I enjoyed the King of the Hill element to it, but I wish there was more to do I guess. That one mission in particular felt pretty lifeless, I hope all the War Table missions don’t feel that way.
-It very much feels like a live service game in the segments you aren’t playing the story, especially the War Table missions.

Additional Thoughts:
-We have Hawkeye and Spidey, add Doctor Strange and Black Panther next. They’d lend themselves pretty well.

Overall, I really don’t understand the hate this is still getting beyond the Spider-Man thing. It definitely needs a little polish but this is the beta and I’m not expecting to be stunned or anything yet. The combat is really fun and it’s kinda all I want to do lol
BroGuy Blue Sparx Gems: 932
#2573 Posted: 23:20:53 08/08/2020
I really, really want a Lyra Swiftail game... so BAD

this isn't an opinion I feel many would disagree with, but it's one that isn't popular, making it... unpopular, right?
---
NoUb
#2574 Posted: 23:25:58 08/08/2020
I want a Realms of the Elderlings video game adaptation or a Mistborn adaptation and I have no idea why no one thought of them.
---
Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope but sometime fear cloud our visions, sometime our strength give out....
#2575 Posted: 23:32:14 08/08/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: BroGuy

this isn't an opinion I feel many would disagree with, but it's one that isn't popular, making it... unpopular, right?

That'd be a pretty neat idea for a sequel/spin-off, ngl.
---

#2576 Posted: 03:45:08 10/08/2020
Quote: Sesshomaru75

That'd be a pretty neat idea for a sequel/spin-off, ngl.

I hope Playful Studios is able to do more with the franchise, I really hope they do. It's an absolute shame they had to face layoffs due to how poorly New Super Lucky's Tale performed. which by the way, that game is fantastic if a bit on the easy side, and I'd highly recommend getting it. I enjoyed my time with it and had a blast.

--------

popping in another unpopular opinion while I'm here, Crash 4: It's About Time is everything A Hat in Time should have been, because, you know, it actually centers around time as a gameplay mechanic which A Hat in Time promised but never really did anything with. except for wasting mine OOOOOOOOOOOHHH
---
NoUb
#2577 Posted: 03:48:29 10/08/2020 | Topic Creator
I hope Playful Studios is able to do more with the franchise, I really hope they do. It's an absolute shame they had to face layoffs due to how poorly New Super Lucky's Tale performed. which by the way, that game is fantastic if a bit on the easy side, and I'd highly recommend getting it. I enjoyed my time with it and had a blast.

I really enjoyed what I played of NSLT's demo, so I'm pretty excited that it's coming to PS4 this month. smilie
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:52:23 10/08/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#2578 Posted: 03:59:42 10/08/2020

I really enjoyed what I played of NSLT's demo, so I'm pretty excited that it's coming to PS4 this month. smilie

It's like a hybrid of Super Mario 3D World and Spyro, while also doing it's own thing as well. Good stuff, I'm going to double dip and get the PS4 version myself for the higher framerate
---
NoUb
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:34:47 10/08/2020 by BroGuy
semp123 Gold Sparx Gems: 2388
#2579 Posted: 16:33:55 13/08/2020
It doesn't have quite the same atmosphere or as many cool secrets but Circle of the Moon is a bit better than Symphony of the Night. I still feel like the combat in these games is too loose feeling compared to the classic Castlevania games, but CotM is a step in the right direction, and it sheds some of Symphony's nonlinearity and excitement of discovery in exchange for areas that feel more like cohesive levels than random clusters of things. Because of this something like the Clocktower's platforming is a lot more enjoyable in Circle versus Symphony. Bosses are cool too, I had more fun with the dragon zombies than any boss in SotN. Kinda mixed on items being so tied to random drops though? Unlike other games Circle has no shop and the only pickups are stat powerups. RPG fan in me thinks it's cool and adds variation, but it kinda makes the balance on the default mode weird if you don't wanna farm. You shouldn't be relying too much on consumables anyways but the entire card mechanic is tied to rng too lol
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:35:05 13/08/2020 by semp123
#2580 Posted: 20:04:56 18/08/2020 | Topic Creator
I'm actually really glad that the Switch has so many ports due to the hybrid design and broad reach of the console, and I hope that Nintendo continues to port over more games from their massive catalog in the future.
(And not just games from the Wii U's library, but also games from the libraries of other past consoles such as the GameCube, Wii, 3DS, etc.)

I still don't entirely agree with the price tags of a majority of the ports that've already been released, though. smilie
---

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:09:35 18/08/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#2581 Posted: 15:58:57 19/08/2020
If you can pay a ton in iap in a mobile game, you can buy a full premium game, because for me, being a whale make you an hypocrite.
---
#2582 Posted: 22:45:05 19/08/2020 | Topic Creator
Microsoft is actually becoming more anti-consumer than they've been leading on by pushing this "games as a service" mentality, whereas PS5 seems like it'll actually innovate and push the industry forward for developers and consumers alike.
I say this not only as someone who is an avid fan of numerous PlayStation IPs and games, but also as someone that used to have way more faith in the Xbox brand and has greatly enjoyed games they've made in the past such as the Halo series.

What they're doing right now on the console side of things (As PC isn't really the issue here, imo) allows for more consumers to get their hands on newer games, yes.
But it's also becoming far more strenuous on the developers for these games given how many platforms they have to cover, all with various different capabilities and limitations.

This will ultimately hold these same games back more than what is necessary on a console, and in more ways than one no less.
That is where it begins to become anti-consumer, as at the end of the day all Microsoft seems to care about now is getting subs and pushing aforementioned "games as a service" mentality.

It doesn't help that Microsoft appears to care almost solely about power when it comes to "innovating", but then seemingly doesn't even know how to use it properly compared to what PlayStation has achieved on weaker hardware.
That same power difference is making it harder for the developers of these games to cover all bases as they're expected to by both Microsoft and their consumers, and with nothing else to show for it to boot.
---

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:28:53 20/08/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#2583 Posted: 05:07:38 20/08/2020
I will never understand how the DualShock 4 not being compatible with PS5 games is controversial. With the exception of GameCube controllers and Wiimotes, when has a controller EVER been compatible with the next console generation? Plus, you get a DualSense just by purchasing a PS5, I’d understand it more if it didn’t even come with a controller, but the fact some people think this is some sort of “anti-consumer” thing is absolutely baffling to me
#2584 Posted: 05:10:56 20/08/2020 | Topic Creator
I will never understand how the DualShock 4 not being compatible with PS5 games is controversial. With the exception of GameCube controllers and Wiimotes, when has a controller EVER been compatible with the next console generation? Plus, you get a DualSense just by purchasing a PS5, I’d understand it more if it didn’t even come with a controller, but the fact some people think this is some sort of “anti-consumer” thing is absolutely baffling to me

Especially when you take into consideration that the DualSense has made multiple changes upon the DualShock 4's architecture. (Especially when compared to the Xbox Series X controller vs. the Xbox One controller)
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:30:21 20/08/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#2585 Posted: 05:53:02 20/08/2020

its kinda crazy how the ps5 can still play ps4 games. seems kinda silly to complain about a new console needing a new controller tho
#2586 Posted: 02:31:32 21/08/2020
whereas PS5 seems like it'll actually innovate and push the industry forward for developers and consumers alike.

can you elaborate?
#2587 Posted: 18:17:07 21/08/2020 | Topic Creator
can you elaborate?

Examples of what I mean include the PS5's SSD and "lack" of loading times, the Tempest Engine (3D audio tech), the changes made with the DualSense from the DualShock 4 (This one is more of a "innovation for Sony specifically" kind of thing), etc.

Not to mention the fact that, as I've already mentioned in that earlier post, it appears that Sony's developers are achieving more with the PS5 despite the objectively weaker hardware they're working with.
Microsoft's developers, on the other hand, are struggling because they're being pulled between too many configurations with too many and drastic differences. (i.e The much weaker Xbox One S vs. the far more powerful Xbox Series X)
---

ThroneOfMalefor Emerald Sparx Gems: 4461
#2588 Posted: 23:38:35 21/08/2020
^I'm wondering too what these struggles are. Do you have sources? All I can find is the typical debate for where to gently pencil in limitations on the last-gen hardware for cross-gen software

I'm not gonna question everything since you did post this in unpopular opinions for a good reason but it would be cool to understand what you mean better.
---
dirty boi
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:39:25 21/08/2020 by ThroneOfMalefor
#2589 Posted: 23:52:28 21/08/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: ThroneOfMalefor
^I'm wondering too what these struggles are. Do you have sources? All I can find is the typical debate for where to gently pencil in limitations on the last-gen hardware for cross-gen software

I'm not gonna question everything since you did post this in unpopular opinions for a good reason but it would be cool to understand what you mean better.

These are two articles that I've found on the matter. (I've seen numerous other instances of the subject being brought up, however)

In all fairness, both articles address that third-party developers seem to be struggling with this issue as well.
However, the fact that Microsoft seems to have already back peddled with their stance on this when it comes to third-party games makes me even more concerned for their own first-party titles.

And while Microsoft has claimed that outsourcing is the reason behind Halo: Infinite getting delayed, the recent gameplay footage alongside the above issue has me thinking that it isn't just because of that reason alone.
(I'm sure that the game will be better thanks to the delay, mind you, though even then I have other issues with it such as the inclusion of MTX)

Edit #1: Rereading the first article, it seems that Microsoft is also back peddling with their stance on cross-gen with some first-party titles as well.
(Which just makes me believe in these rumors, and the effect that this rumored issue is supposedly causing for developers, even more)

Edit #2: According to a reliable leaker, it appears that Microsoft and 343 are considering dropping Xbox One support for Halo: Infinite altogether.
(In addition to possibly delaying the game even further to 2022, if necessary)

- - -

While I don't approve of MTX, I feel that people get way too worked up over them and I find that to be rather annoying in all honesty. :/

Add "Games as a service" to this same boat as well. I certainly don't agree with the practice, but I'm not going to act like it automatically ruins a game either. :/
(That said, it's still rather disagreeable and might reduce my enjoyment of a game depending on how it's implemented/handled much like with the inclusion of MTX in general)
---

Edited 10 times - Last edited at 01:31:53 24/08/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#2590 Posted: 02:56:10 23/08/2020
I don’t know if it’s popular/unpopular or not but I’m feeling really mixed about Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League.

On one hand, even though we only have a cinematic trailer, the game looks really packed with personality, and genuinely looks like it’ll have a unique and darkly comedic tone. I hope we see some fun stuff with Green Lantern and the Flash.

On the other hand, I’m kind of getting tired of the “hurr durr big blue boy scout EVIL NOW!” trope. Yeah it’s fun and adds an interesting moral twist and a supreme odd to overcome, but it’s been done to death. A case could be made for Superman: Red Son and the Knightmare in the DCEU, but it was done best in the Injustice series but even that’s getting a little stale. Injustice 2 was at its best in the story when Superman and Batman were working together.
I’m also willing to bet based on the unusual purple glow of Superman’s head that the Justice League isn’t ACTUALLY bad in this, probably (likely?) mind controlled by Braniac or (unlikely) replaces by the Crime Syndicate of Earth-3 posing as the League to assist Braniac. I’m also willing to bet that, assuming the first option, we’ll probably kill a Green Lantern since they’re kinda interchangeable before realizing they’re mind controlled and they save the rest of the League after that revelation.

ALSO given that last point, if Rocksteady goes full in on Suicide Squad, fighting the Green Lantern Corps would be a super cool next step. Assuming they actually kill a Lantern, that’s grounds for imprisonment on Oa last I checked, and since Lanterns are pretty powerful, I could see the Guardians dispatching a fair amount of the Corps to apprehend the Squad. Waller wouldn’t want to give up one of her bargaining chips, nor would she be remotely interested in working with an intergalactic agency she has no stake in, so she’d probably be more likely to fight the Corps than hand over one of her pieces.

- - -
Separate thought but Square Enix’s Avengers still looks good, and I’m still excited for it. The beta got me hopeful and I’ve really been enjoying it. There’s still some issues, but right now it’s still worth a full $60 for me.

TL;DR: superhero game good
#2591 Posted: 03:05:26 23/08/2020 | Topic Creator
Yeah, that pretty much sums up how I feel on Kill The Justice League myself as well. Pretty curious about how the gameplay will look, though it's a shame that it won't be released until 2022 at the earliest. ;;

I'm liking what we've seen of Gotham Knights quite a bit, and it's currently the more interesting out of the two games for me.
However, that is partially due to the fact that we actually got gameplay for it, unlike Kill The Justice League. (That, and I like Batman-related stuff a lot smilie)

Speaking of Avengers, I think I prefer how Gotham Knights currently looks compared to it as well. (Though, that said, I've still thoroughly enjoyed what I've played of the beta for the former game)
---

Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:39:42 23/08/2020 by Sesshomaru75
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3758
#2592 Posted: 20:50:10 02/09/2020
I really really like Team Chaotix. By themselves those characters aren't amazing, but put together I'd say they're a surprisingly fresh trio of characters, with personalities that play off each other very well.

Vector's greedy without being uncaring and simple-minded without being stupid. Espio would just feel like bootleg Shadow without having two wacky characters to interact with, and the fact he doesn't fall in the trap of having some level of disdain towards them also helps. Charmy would be VERY annoying if it wasn't the other two grounding him for being loud and obnoxious.

These three are some of the few consistent characters in terms of personality. Guess it's because they don't appear a whole lot.
---
Can never have too many redesigns.
emeraldzoroark Emerald Sparx Gems: 3268
#2593 Posted: 21:37:13 02/09/2020
Quote: Crash10
I really really like Team Chaotix. By themselves those characters aren't amazing, but put together I'd say they're a surprisingly fresh trio of characters, with personalities that play off each other very well.

Vector's greedy without being uncaring and simple-minded without being stupid. Espio would just feel like bootleg Shadow without having two wacky characters to interact with, and the fact he doesn't fall in the trap of having some level of disdain towards them also helps. Charmy would be VERY annoying if it wasn't the other two grounding him for being loud and obnoxious.

These three are some of the few consistent characters in terms of personality. Guess it's because they don't appear a whole lot.

literally this. espio is probably my favourite sonic character besides jet, and the group’s chemistry is just great
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
Even if I can’t bring it to Gen 8.
#2594 Posted: 22:53:22 02/09/2020
fortnite isnt that bad. the game is actually complex and hating it because its popular is not epic xd
#2595 Posted: 23:04:24 02/09/2020 | Topic Creator

I'm admittedly not a huge fan of Sonic, but I still agree with this 100%. (Vector's my dad, though, don't @ me)

fortnite isnt that bad. the game is actually complex and hating it because its popular is not epic xd

I found it really boring to play, personally. That said, I still never quite understood the people that unironically go out of their way to hate on it so frequently.
---

Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 7730
#2596 Posted: 00:14:47 03/09/2020

Team Chaotix is great. I wish we could see more of them in the games but at the same time I'm almost kind of afraid of seeing how current Sonic Team would handle them in future games
---
Twinkies and 2hus
ThunderEgg Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#2597 Posted: 03:13:17 03/09/2020
klonoa good and fun
---
I AM ETERNAL!
#2598 Posted: 00:37:21 05/09/2020 | Topic Creator
Probably not that unpopular, but the fact that diehard Nintendo fans consider any criticism directed at the company to be "ungrateful" is ****ing annoying as hell. :/ Nintendo is a company that makes mistakes like any other, they're not perfect.
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:22:16 08/09/2020 by Sesshomaru75
zookinator Emerald Sparx Gems: 4943
#2599 Posted: 18:33:45 05/09/2020
Short of the lack of many announcements this year from Nintendo, my biggest issues with them since the release of the Switch is the poor offerings for online connectivity and their handling of retro releases. Nintendo Switch Online should have Game Boy, Game Boy Advance and Nintendo 64 games in its lineup, especially if they don't want gamers to own classics like A Link to the Past or Super Metroid when all those other games don't hold up as well. Gamecube and Wii games should be an obvious choice to rerelease on this system, as the Gamecube has seen very few rereleases of that lineup, and the Wii's control scheme can be replicated fairly well on the Switch.

It's just money waiting to made, especially if it's priced like $20 each for Gamecube and Wii, considering how well many of them hold up and their current prices from resellers. I just ask...why not do it?

And the analog triggers are not a good argument for Gamecube games not getting ported. Few games actually took advantage of them and the few that did--like Super Mario Sunshine--are clearly getting rereleased.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#2600 Posted: 19:32:39 05/09/2020
Quote: zookinator
Short of the lack of many announcements this year from Nintendo, my biggest issues with them since the release of the Switch is the poor offerings for online connectivity and their handling of retro releases. Nintendo Switch Online should have Game Boy, Game Boy Advance and Nintendo 64 games in its lineup, especially if they don't want gamers to own classics like A Link to the Past or Super Metroid when all those other games don't hold up as well. Gamecube and Wii games should be an obvious choice to rerelease on this system, as the Gamecube has seen very few rereleases of that lineup, and the Wii's control scheme can be replicated fairly well on the Switch.

It's just money waiting to made, especially if it's priced like $20 each for Gamecube and Wii, considering how well many of them hold up and their current prices from resellers. I just ask...why not do it?

And the analog triggers are not a good argument for Gamecube games not getting ported. Few games actually took advantage of them and the few that did--like Super Mario Sunshine--are clearly getting rereleased.

If there's one thing Nintendo is great at it's not being able to capitalize on success
First | Previous | Page 52 of 53 | Last
1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me