Favourite CTR:NF Spyro skin?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 48 of 53 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Unpopular Gaming Opinions [STICKY]
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 6575
#2351 Posted: 15:54:14 16/02/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Adding subtitles in an update was like pulling teeth for Activision, they didn't seem to add any extra content at all.

"single player is dead!!11!!"
---
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage.

Black lives matter, don't stop fighting until they do.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 5962
#2352 Posted: 20:27:29 16/02/2020
Quote: fyra
I don’t get why we can’t get black and red Cynder back even as just a skin for an official Reignited Cynder in a future game, Legend weren’t great games but they were great tools to write story with or inspire you into writing, for the fandom it was huge.

black/red cynder is best cynder tbh
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
ThunderEgg Yellow Sparx Gems: 1329
#2353 Posted: 20:36:59 16/02/2020
Quote: Bolt
Quote: fyra
I don’t get why we can’t get black and red Cynder back even as just a skin for an official Reignited Cynder in a future game, Legend weren’t great games but they were great tools to write story with or inspire you into writing, for the fandom it was huge.

black/red cynder is best cynder tbh

yeah i like black and red as a color scheme
---
I AM ETERNAL!
Lunar Blue Sparx Gems: 681
#2354 Posted: 04:03:53 17/02/2020
i think a lot of skylanders have very unique and interesting designs and it kinda sucks to see them all be relegated to a mr. man-format and tied rights and lore wise to a dead children's franchise. i wish some of the better ones were able to attain a second life in some other game, maybe that game being completely different from skylanders genre and tone wise.

i do believe eventually we will end up seeing certain skylanders characters implemented as bonus characters in spyro/crash games as the stigma against the skyro games dies down.
---
Hey guys sorry i havent been posting....been real busy
BroGuy Blue Sparx Gems: 979
#2355 Posted: 04:05:34 17/02/2020
The more I replay A Hat in Time, the more I come to loath each experience, making me outright hate it.

It touts itself as a "proper collect-a-thon" yet I feel it really only gets a pass in having an abundance of pons, badges, and yarn. But when it comes to the level design and approach, it seems to loath what collect-a-thons are set out to do, tries to be being two inconsistent types of 3D Platformers at once, and ends up being mediocre at both.

When I think of and want to play a collect-a-thon, I think of sandbox playgrounds that let me loose with a versatile moveset. In the case of A Hat in Time, the extent of Hat Kids moveset is dive canceling and double jumping. When it comes to the levels themselves, they feel the very opposite of playgrounds and more like theater sets with cardboard cutout props to interact with. In each level, every Time Piece brunt force railroads me on a linear A to B path - that punishes me for backtracking if i miss a badge and go back for it. combat ends up breaking the momentum to a halt. I think it says a lot when the best parts of the game are when it's not being a 3D Platformer.
On top of that, the console ports are clearly cashgrabs with little effort and tremendous half-assing. Poor optimization and JPEG loading screens are disgusting. Mods are the only thing keeping this game alive and I don't have a good enough PC to play them. I'm sure if mod support was never added people would probably realize the lack of replayability, and the DLC doesn't do all that much. Nyakuza Metro just ends up reaffirming my stance about the level design.
---
NoUb
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:21:21 17/02/2020 by BroGuy
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 5744
#2356 Posted: 04:38:45 17/02/2020
video game music is not a genre. Stop limiting music when many genres of music are used for video games. You don't call music in movies, movie music. Yes ______ has a good soundtrack but normie music is more than pop mainstream stuff from Drake or maroon 5. You're not unique or more intelligent by only listening to songs from hey Pikachu and anime song 3721.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10708
#2357 Posted: 07:24:19 17/02/2020
I’m still sad that Sunburn is the only Skylander from the og game to not get more than one figure of some variety.
---
#SobbleSquad
sans Green Sparx [online] Gems: 498
#2358 Posted: 07:59:37 17/02/2020
sunburn deserved better

edit: reposting thoughts on tlos

my partner knew nothing about spyro going into reignited, came out loving it. they've been replaying it in calls with me. they then learned about tlos, and we sat through the cutscenes. i kept my opinions to myself. they hated it.

the two of us have come to the conclusion that the only people who really think it's "good" or even above average are the ones with nostalgic connection to the game. i won't give someone grief for having nostalgia, even i have some nostalgia for tlos. but i've grown enough as a person and as a writer myself to say; it has a bad story. it's stolen from other franchises and doesn't have anything new or unique to place on the table.

it's like avatar the last airbender but worse. it's like simba's pride but worse. it's like lord of the rings, but worse. it's like shadow legacy and a hero's tail, which it actively stole plot elements from. but worse. even the plot point of hunter getting captured by a village of cheetahs was stolen from sl, funnily enough. it was so many things, but not enjoyable. cynder's character is just red from aht/sl but her appearance is based on maleficent's dragon form.

currently, my partner is playing anb because i told them that's the best of the trilogy, and other people we've talked to have agreed. but it's so repetitive that they can't go more than an hour without saying "okay, i'm bored, let's do something else now." when your game play, the thing that matters most when it comes to a game, is boring and repetitive and makes people not want to play it? there's a problem. and the cutscenes aren't rewarding, they're just sparx being snarky and the characters showing that they were never given a character.

it's funny, as a kid, i loved ignitus. but watching my partner play, someone who went in blind with no opinion of the trilogy and formed their own opinion based on the cutscenes, they hate him. they think he's too pessimistic and down. too hopeless. he whispers too much. i thought he was a level headed leader, but i'm starting to see things from their point of view. it is kinda annoying how much he's like "everything is bad and there's no hope." nostalgia even blinded me some. now i see ignitus isn't really a great character. none of them are.

another point that they brought up is that, the games try to be too serious. spyro was never a serious thing, at least the original trilogy wasn't. i know tlos is an edgy remake, but it couldn't even fully get that down right. imagine trying to tell a huge, grand, dare i say epic adventure, then having a place be called "boyzitbig" and having a race of moles be called "manweersmalls". that's not fantasy, that's just. haha xd humor. it really clashes with the tone it's trying to do, and so does sparx. yes, it's important to have a comic relief but they need to be done right. he's just annoying.

the only thing i'll give tlos is that it gave us skylanders, and without skylanders we wouldn't have had reignited, at least not the one made by tfb. sure there's flaws with it (coughsanzaruworkedonyotdcough) but it's still the best spyro game we've gotten in decades. it's the butterfly effect. but if it were up to me, everything about tlos would be lost to time and forgotten. i certainly don't consider it a spyro game. maybe if it was a different character instead of a remake, i might've liked it on its own, despite the flaws in its story. but as a remake, it's a poorly made one.

tl;dr it has a bad story, stolen concepts and my partner went in not knowing anything but hates it and sees how bad it is.

these are just my thoughts, if you disagree that's fine. the topic is called unpopular opinions and i feel like my opinion is pretty unpopular!
---
all lives don't matter until black lives do. blm. 1312.

join my rp
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 10:07:44 17/02/2020 by sans
#2359 Posted: 10:16:46 17/02/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: alicecarp
I’m still sad that Sunburn is the only Skylander from the og game to not get more than one figure of some variety.

Quote: sans
sunburn deserved better

Agreed with both of these. Not really sure why they just swept him and only him under the rug, honestly. :/
---

Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7329
#2360 Posted: 14:56:55 17/02/2020
Worst part is that Sunburn had one last chance in Ring of Heroes, who has the biggest roster out of ANY game because of the Awakeneds, and it's on maintenance mode as far as we know ;___; If the Asian release ever happens, I hope he gets his bone thrown at last, he's a phoenix and all.

Quote: Lunar
i think a lot of skylanders have very unique and interesting designs and it kinda sucks to see them all be relegated to a mr. man-format and tied rights and lore wise to a dead children's franchise. i wish some of the better ones were able to attain a second life in some other game, maybe that game being completely different from skylanders genre and tone wise.

i do believe eventually we will end up seeing certain skylanders characters implemented as bonus characters in spyro/crash games as the stigma against the skyro games dies down.

God I get sad whenever I think about some of the more gimmicky characters, and of course Hex. All these backstories, all these wacky weird mechanics that could be an entire game loop, and they get stuck in Not-Diablo. It's even worse for some characters left on the cutting room floor because kids didn't understand their special thing and they can't sell figures that don't look immediately playable.
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
Clank Yellow Sparx Gems: 1737
#2361 Posted: 20:33:16 17/02/2020
I think it sucks especially considering that Sunburn has his own level too. He's such a cool character and a nice kind-of parallel to Whirlwind, but he just got completely overlooked.

In general I hope that we at least get the dragon Skylanders reintroduced into the... I guess "Reignited-verse," it would be a good opportunity to give us a bunch of dragons that (at least seem to be) around Spyro's age. I wouldn't even be opposed to some of the non-dragons coming back, there are quite a few Skylanders that I think would mesh perfectly into a Classic-style game as NPCs.
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3803
#2362 Posted: 04:51:26 18/02/2020
All these backstories, all these wacky weird mechanics that could be an entire game loop, and they get stuck in Not-Diablo.

How do you think the game could be? I think the gameplay is in a good spot but it needs more depth.
---
cronch
willspyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5511
#2363 Posted: 06:35:01 18/02/2020
I always found TLoS TEN to be an easy game. I never really noticed the difficulty spiked that it brings after ANB.
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7329
#2364 Posted: 12:20:37 18/02/2020
Quote: Crash10
All these backstories, all these wacky weird mechanics that could be an entire game loop, and they get stuck in Not-Diablo.

How do you think the game could be? I think the gameplay is in a good spot but it needs more depth.

It would change per character, I mean. A lot of them would be more at home at 2D plataformers, tactics games, and the like.
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
Vespi Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#2365 Posted: 02:31:23 23/02/2020
Digital games are a good alternative to physical, but it would do nothing but harm to the industry if we went digital only at some point.
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1761
#2366 Posted: 02:59:39 23/02/2020
Sonic 3 & Knuckles is the most boring game I've ever played, I can't get through the first level without wanting to play anything else. I'd rather get all 10 endings in Shadow the Hedgehog all over again.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6188
#2367 Posted: 23:54:05 24/02/2020
Some censorship is good if the thing being censored is heavily racist/homophobic/misogynist and has no relevance to the plot or characters. A scene that exists purely to be homophobic doesn't deserve to exist.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Lunar Blue Sparx Gems: 681
#2368 Posted: 20:06:46 25/02/2020
Quote: Vespi
Digital games are a good alternative to physical, but it would do nothing but harm to the industry if we went digital only at some point.

man i like having physical games on my shelf too much to even think of that as a possibility. not to mention legitimate lost media like P.T. potentially becoming much more prevalent.

a ton of my favorite childhood moments with games just came from going to walmart or gamestop and just browsing the game aisle and looking at all the game cases and accessories and wondering about which ones i would want or not, regardless if i could even get any of them until christmas or something. that'd be lost if physical was given up.
---
Hey guys sorry i havent been posting....been real busy
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7518
#2369 Posted: 16:30:15 01/03/2020
The maps in Modern Warfare 2019 are not all that bad.

...well, okay, some kind of are like Piccadilly and Euphrates Bridge but some of them I think people are really overblowing how "bad" they are. Hackney Yard and Azhir Cave are two maps I especially love playing on, and Shoot House speaks for itself with how popular it is.
---
Cool cool.
Vespi Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#2370 Posted: 04:17:06 06/03/2020
I'm stealing this from Twitter

Quote: @EENIX
game: this character is gay

gamers: POLITICAL

ff7: you play as an eco-terrorist trying to save the planet from certain destruction by taking down the electricity megacorporation shinra and their rogue human experiment sephiroth

gamers: hrm.... not political
Gharlant_ftd Green Sparx Gems: 425
#2371 Posted: 07:12:36 06/03/2020
Not sure if I posted this yet but I really don't like the presentation of Super Mario World. The music is obnoxious and the art style is just ugly to look at. The gameplay is still incredibly fun, but I can't stand playing it because it's offensive to my senses. I feel a similar way about many of the games on the SNES but Super Mario World is the most extreme example of a game I can't play because everything coming out of the TV makes me hate myself.
---
Former names include spyro fan 8, AestheticDragon, and Gharlant
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 7785
#2372 Posted: 23:24:43 10/03/2020
I prefer Pokemon battles looking how they did in Gen 4/Gen 5 than the 3d model stuff we have today

I'm not really a fan of Mainline Pokemon being 3D

Idk how unpopular that is for the fandom in general but in the servers I'm in, it's apparently quite a controversial opinion.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
emeraldzoroark Emerald Sparx Gems: 3317
#2373 Posted: 23:30:42 10/03/2020
honestly same

the models have less movement and personality if you ask me (except maybe scorbunny but there’s not much to compare it to) and typhlosion’s flames are gone
---
I’ve had this avatar for a year and a half at this point, I’m not changing it now
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 6318
#2374 Posted: 00:18:21 11/03/2020
Reignited thoughts:

I still think Reignited is a fantastic game, but I've been thinking about it recently with all the Spyro discoveries that have been found recently, and I don't think it's better than the originals. Disregarding the criticisms/nitpicks I have with it, Reignited just has so many problems and glitches that I don't think it's a better alternative to the originals. Spyro's flying and supercharging controls aren't nearly as tight as the originals. Sparx doesn't pick up certain gems, which was never a problem in the originals. Enemies randomly disappear and glitch out. Picking up more gems than what's in the game is so common in Reignited that the Spyro reddit banned posts about it. Looping the original music the way Reignited did it was a terrible choice. Spyro 3's skateboard glitches/physics problems are terrible. Being on Unreal also has it's weird collision/physics problems.

Granted Spyro 3 had a big speedway glitch in the original, but at least Insomniac fixed that with the Greatest Hits reprint. Some of Reignited's glitches were fixed, but many of them were never addressed.

Reignited does have some QOL improvements that the originals didn't such as being able to warp to levels and the gem finder in all games, but I dunno if that makes up for it's glitchiness and other oddities.
---
'Ask them when we stop the greed, ask them why we have to bleed"
Motörhead - When The Eagle Screams - Motörizer (2008)
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:27:49 11/03/2020 by JCW555
ThunderEgg Yellow Sparx Gems: 1329
#2375 Posted: 21:46:26 11/03/2020
eh, i feel the same jcw
---
I AM ETERNAL!
#2376 Posted: 22:54:33 11/03/2020
ripto isn't that cool of a villain. he's just a tiny, hot headed man.
---

join my rp
#2377 Posted: 19:04:30 12/03/2020 | Topic Creator
I've enjoyed what I have played of the Sands of Time Trilogy Prince of Persia games, but they definitely have aged poorly in a lot of areas unfortunately.

Kind of wish that they'd get remakes that would have a lot of quality of life improvements and fix a lot of issues that I have with them, but knowing Ubisoft and how they'd rather push out a million Assassin's Creeds that isn't likely. ;;
(I don't have anything against Assassin's Creed, btw, just in case anyone gets that idea)
---

#2378 Posted: 20:46:01 12/03/2020
sly cooper thieves in time isn't canon
---

join my rp
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 5763
#2379 Posted: 22:50:04 12/03/2020
The cancellation of everything gaming related is a good thing for those with huge backlogs they need to play...it sure is sad that nothing will happen this year but atleast I can actually finish games.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 7785
#2380 Posted: 01:48:52 14/03/2020
I can't remember if I posted this here before

I liked Crash 1 best out of the N. Sane Trilogy, I really didn't like 2 or 3.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
willspyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5511
#2381 Posted: 03:30:01 28/03/2020
Undertale is a fairly overrated game.
#2382 Posted: 04:31:48 28/03/2020
a hero's tail is not a good game, it's also not a spyro game. it doesn't fit the spyro formula.
---

join my rp
#2383 Posted: 04:36:57 28/03/2020 | Topic Creator
The problem with A Hero's Tail is that it isn't really original, but it's not a bad game in of itself either. (The Blink levels are garbage, though)

I don't think that it not fitting the Spyro formula would matter as much if it weren't for the fact that it blatantly copied the first Jak & Daxter game.
(Whereas with Crash: TwinSanity, while it has a lot more technical issues and is less finished by comparison, at least took the idea of being inspired by J&D literally rather than outright resorting to what is essentially plagiarism)

That said, I don't think that counts as an unpopular opinion. At least not any more, anyways.
---

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:41:17 28/03/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#2384 Posted: 05:54:01 28/03/2020
a surprising amount of people like the game so i think it belongs here. i've also never seen anyone say it isn't a spyro game before, but maybe i'm not digging hard enough.

furthering on the opinion, red is a dumb name for an elder dragon no wonder he rebelled everyone else got cool names like titan and he's named after his scale color.

also, switching flame and charge button is the worst thing you could do.
---

join my rp
#2385 Posted: 06:12:57 28/03/2020 | Topic Creator
A lot of people do like the game, yes, but not nearly as much as they used to. Saying that it isn't a Spyro game is contradictory to fact and thus not an opinion of any kind, but I digress.
Either way, I wasn't saying that in the sense that it doesn't belong here. Rather, more in the sense that it isn't as unpopular as you'd think nowadays because most people have realized that it's not as good as they remember it being/it's not very original.

To be fair, all of the Elder's names were taken from the original game from dragons that they have no relation to. I understand wanting to pay homage, but in this case it's just adding onto the pile of recycled and borrowed ideas.
Red isn't very original, sure, but it suits him just fine by comparison. (Plus, I thought that was more like a title he received after he fell rather than his actual name?)

Okay, yeah, the switching of the flame and charge buttons in the PS2 version always bothered the hell out of me. Not quite sure why they did that, or if it was even entirely intentional or not for that matter. Still annoying regardless. :/
---

Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:23:49 28/03/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#2386 Posted: 06:26:51 28/03/2020
i don't think it's a spyro game, it was a game with spyro characters in it but it's just a furry platformer. a weird bridge into what also isn't a spyro game, tlos. both could've done better if they used an original dragon or original character in general. though either way, it would stay an inferior jak and daxter rip off.
and that's my opinion.
---

join my rp
#2387 Posted: 06:28:20 28/03/2020 | Topic Creator
i don't think it's a spyro game, it was a game with spyro characters in it but it's just a furry platformer. a weird bridge into what also isn't a spyro game, tlos. both could've done better if they used an original dragon or original character in general. though either way, it would stay an inferior jak and daxter rip off.
and that's my opinion.

Oh, it's definitely inferior to Jak & Daxter, I won't argue there.

A factual incorrect one, but I don't entirely disagree with you regarding the quality of AHT either.
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:29:19 28/03/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#2388 Posted: 06:32:14 28/03/2020
an opinion cannot be factually incorrect since they're not based on facts but go off i guess

a hero's tail is as canon to spyro as sly cooper thieves in time is to sly. both write the characters vastly ooc and changed so much. also, the voice changes in aht is awful. everyone sounds terrible, especially gnasty, who somehow has the same voice actor as he originally did. voice directors didn't know what they were doing.
---

join my rp
#2389 Posted: 06:33:58 28/03/2020 | Topic Creator
Actually, A Hero's Tail is factually a part of the Spyro series. It is an opinion, but it is wrong and goes against reality. I'm not arguing on the basis of quality, just surface facts.
---

#2390 Posted: 06:37:56 28/03/2020
i'm allowed to have my opinion on how the game is not a spyro game, that's the point of this topic, to talk about opinions we have that are unpopular. i haven't seen many people say that it isn't a spyro game, so i voiced my thoughts.
---

join my rp
#2391 Posted: 06:40:18 28/03/2020 | Topic Creator
Oh, you are, it just isn't factual is what I'm getting at. I'm not arguing with your opinion as a whole or saying that you shouldn't have posted it, just pointing out that odd facet to it.

You're entitled to it regardless, but at the end of the day opinions can be wrong when they ignore the factual evidence posed against them. (Subjectivity doesn't change fact, as it were)

Still enjoyed this conversation, though, as I agree on a lot of your points otherwise. smilie
---

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:42:21 28/03/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#2392 Posted: 06:48:32 28/03/2020
opinions can't really be wrong, they're how we think. you can disagree, but an opinion can't be wrong.

i think you misunderstand me. yes, it has spyro in the title and spyro is in it, but the gameplay is not spyro. it does not have the same charm as spyro had. it might be legally called a spyro game, it might involve spyro characters, but it is not a spyro game. it's a reset of the series randomly throwing in some of the characters from spyro 3. again, game could've existed as a new mascot and been the same, it doesn't need spyro's name slapped onto it. it isn't a spyro game.
---

join my rp
#2393 Posted: 06:50:26 28/03/2020 | Topic Creator
opinions can't really be wrong, they're how we think. you can disagree, but an opinion can't be wrong.

i think you misunderstand me. yes, it has spyro in the title and spyro is in it, but the gameplay is not spyro. it does not have the same charm as spyro had. it might be legally called a spyro game, it might involve spyro characters, but it is not a spyro game. it's a reset of the series randomly throwing in some of the characters from spyro 3. again, game could've existed as a new mascot and been the same, it doesn't need spyro's name slapped onto it. it isn't a spyro game.

Actually, yes they can. Subjectivity regarding personal preference is not the same as subjectivity regarding proven, factual evidence. This is the latter. Some further research into the meaning might help, I feel.

Then it's not a good Spyro game, but a Spyro game all the same. You can say that it's not in your mind, but that isn't up to you at the end of the day. Once again you're free to express it, but discussion is a part of this topic as well.
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:52:19 28/03/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#2394 Posted: 06:53:09 28/03/2020
an opinion is personal preference, not fact. you're wrong that opinions can be wrong, really.

no, a not good spyro game would be enter the dragonfly. but it still follows the formula, it still feels like a spyro game. again, legally yes, it is spyro. but factually, it isn't a spyro game. replace spyro with any other character and suddenly it hasn't anything to do with spyro.
---

join my rp
#2395 Posted: 06:56:50 28/03/2020 | Topic Creator
an opinion is personal preference, not fact. you're wrong that opinions can be wrong, really.

no, a not good spyro game would be enter the dragonfly. but it still follows the formula, it still feels like a spyro game. again, legally yes, it is spyro. but factually, it isn't a spyro game. replace spyro with any other character and suddenly it hasn't anything to do with spyro.

People have opinions that go against scientific fact, yet those are still incorrect. This is a similar situation, as AHT is a Spyro game whether you (Or myself, for that matter) like it or not.

Plenty of games dispose of their respective series' formulas over time, as a formula doesn't inherently define a franchise. (If anything, it can bog it down over time)
---

#2396 Posted: 07:06:00 28/03/2020
no, people can still have opinions that go against the norm. just because it has spyro's name on it doesn't make it a spyro game. i'm not wrong in saying this.

but it's different when the original game developers change it, example, jak. naughty dog wanted to go a more serious route, and that's okay. it's still a jak game.

different developers trying to make a game and failing makes it not a game in the franchise, it makes them non canon to the source. example, sly cooper thieves in time. there's so many things that contradict sly lore that it can't be canon. not only that, but new developers often can't get the characters down correctly. in sly cooper thieves in time, everyone is really ooc and it's painful to sit through (but the cutscenes are fun to watch if you need a bad "movie" to watch with friends and make fun of sanzaru's bad fanfiction)

aht doesn't add anything to spyro lore, and in fact goes against it. how gems are treated, they were never magical. dragons were the magic source, not gems. again, it's a reboot of the series, or just shamelessly slapping spyro's name on the game so people will buy it because spyro had a good reputation at the time.
---

join my rp
#2397 Posted: 07:06:56 28/03/2020 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

That goes against the actual definition, but you're entitled to it all the same. smilie
---

#2398 Posted: 07:11:51 28/03/2020
[User Posted Image]

don't know why you chose wikipedia, the site anyone can edit, for your "facts" but here's another look at opinions smilie

but anyway, not only is spyro's voice in aht terrible but his design is probably the worst i've seen him look ever. his face is so gross to look at.
---

join my rp
#2399 Posted: 07:13:13 28/03/2020 | Topic Creator
Saying that "Anyone can edit Wikipedia" isn't a good argument because that's extremely obvious, nor does it disprove anything. I appreciate the effort, however.
(That definition you posted doesn't contradict the one that I posted either, ironically enough)

- - -

And nah, AHT's design for Spyro is the second best behind Reignited. (Which is why I was glad that they took some elements from the former and incorporated them in the design of the latter)
His voice does suck, though. (The voice actor himself is good, just not a good fit for Spyro)

Anyways, moving on to something actually important: Spyro Orange is great. (Except not really)
---

Edited 7 times - Last edited at 23:33:10 06/05/2020 by Sesshomaru75
#2400 Posted: 07:13:57 28/03/2020
another unpopular opinion i have is that skylanders spyro is cute
---

join my rp
First | Previous | Page 48 of 53 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me