darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Anyone else finish but are missing vehicle modifications?
Page 1 of 1
Anyone else finish but are missing vehicle modifications?
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#1 Posted: 20:37:42 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
so just finished my platinum trophy, nightmare, etc and am now just looking at what stuff I still need, like 3 star missings, skystones, etc.

I have now reached the point in my game where if I get a red vehicle mod chest, I just get the gems instead. However, I am still missing 2 modifcations for Burn Cycle and 2 for Sea Shadow. Kinda sucks. Anyone else have this happen? FYI, am on the PS3.

Only other item I do not have is "The Darkness" Skystone. Have heard Tessa's quests can get you that but been 14 quests so far with no skystone.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 20:42:04 12/10/2015
Yea it's Tessa's quest. Something about going back on the Bandit Train and finding a map or something. He'll be in one of the carts.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#3 Posted: 20:42:32 12/10/2015
There are going to missing mods because two of them unlock only when you have that vehicle, me and the other two unlock only when said vehicle is supercharged. There are still some vehicles and characters so it's ok to be missing some for Buzz Wing and Shield Striker or Sea Shadow and such
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#4 Posted: 21:09:21 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Ah, so, I do not have all the mods for burn cycle and sea shadow as I cannot supercharge. I never thought about that. That would explain it I guess.
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#5 Posted: 22:15:38 12/10/2015
You can tell which ones are the Supercharged Mods if they are in the bottome right corner, the one with the lightning bolt next to it. Horns are not restricted in this manner, FYI.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me