Page 1 of 1
Do You Think... [CLOSED]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1 Posted: 23:09:48 28/12/2008 | Topic Creator
If Krome did DotD instead of ELB, would Spyro and Cynder remain kids but they're 3 years older like they were at the end of TEN? I like the idea of playing them as teens by the new developers, but I'm just curious.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:11:08 29/12/2008 by Aura24
Fire Legend Gold Sparx Gems: 2608
#2 Posted: 23:12:49 28/12/2008
probably...because sierra knew a good bit about the older spyro games, but then again, maybe not...
---
I AM GONE.
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#3 Posted: 23:15:01 28/12/2008
You mean Krome? Because Sierra did the work on this with Entranges Libbules and was licensed by Activision.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#4 Posted: 23:55:30 28/12/2008
Sierra hasn't developed a single Spyro game except for EtD. They've ALWAYS used developers. If you'd like to rephrase your question to say "If Krome developed DotD..." then I would say that Spyro/Cynder's looks probably wouldn't be changed at all, although their personalities could have. Although, I think since Sierra invented the storyline, it was probably their idea to turn Spyro & Cynder into teens in the first place. So if Krome developed DotD (in a perfect world) ;~; we probably still would have seen teenage dragons. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#5 Posted: 23:57:35 28/12/2008
Quote: HIR
Sierra hasn't developed a single Spyro game except for EtD. They've ALWAYS used developers. If you'd like to rephrase your question to say "If Krome developed DotD..." then I would say that Spyro/Cynder's looks probably wouldn't be changed at all, although their personalities could have. Although, I think since Sierra invented the storyline, it was probably their idea to turn Spyro & Cynder into teens in the first place. So if Krome developed DotD (in a perfect world) ;~; we probably still would have seen teenage dragons. <.<

I like Krome's designs better, and their warm, none shiny graphics that blind your eyes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:57:56 28/12/2008 by Cynder_Rox
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#6 Posted: 00:05:39 29/12/2008
Indeed. Couldn't agree more. p_o
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#7 Posted: 02:18:35 29/12/2008
Quote: Aura24
If Krome did DotD instead of ELB, would Spyro and Cynder remain kids but they're 3 years older like they were at the end of TEN? I like the idea of playing them as teens by the new developers, but I'm just curious.
Much better.

Well, if Krome did this, don't you think it would end up like TEN and ANB instead of having a 6.0 or 5.0 rating?
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#8 Posted: 02:20:48 29/12/2008
Quote: Dragonhope
Quote: Aura24
Much better.

Well, if Krome did this, don't you think it would end up like TEN and ANB instead of having a 6.0 or 5.0 rating?

How would change of character design effect the level much at all? Graphics are nice, but they don't make up a good game, and flashy graphics are just compensator's.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me