Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Prelude to the Gatestorm Pt. 1 (World Trigger RP)
First | Previous | Page 8 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prelude to the Gatestorm Pt. 1 (World Trigger RP) [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#351 Posted: 15:34:37 20/05/2016
Ryden used his sword to block the asteroid. he knew he couldn't stop it so he used it as leverage to push himself under the attack. Ryden was holding back though. as soon as he touched down he picked up his speed and went right up to the shield and swung his sword around it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#352 Posted: 06:16:53 22/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Tatsuma had planned for this and Ryden just fell right into his trap. The way Ryden swung his sword, Tatsuma easily blocked the strike and actually angled his flat shield so that the blow would actually glance off it and not stop it. There would be a momentum imbalance as Ryden would have expected his sword blow to be blocked and stopped but it actually carried his momentum forward into Tatsuma. Tatsuma, right after the block morphed his shield and changed it to wrap around Ryden's blade. With that hand he grasped Ryden's wrist. With his other hand, Tatsuma grabbed Ryden's other sword hand. And with his foot, Tatsuma stepped on Ryden's foot. This happened in a single motion, meant to hold Ryden still. Tatsuma only needed to hold Ryden there for less than a split second.

The shots that had fired around Ryden. They were Vipers, which meant that Tatsuma had programmed the flight paths of the bullets manually. These bullets were designed so a skilled enough user could predict an opponent's movements and for situations like this. "Check." Tatsuma muttered. The Viper bullets had changed direction like reflecting off a wall and instead converged on a single point in an X formation and were already mere inches away from Ryden, who just charged straight at Tatsuma. As fast as Ryden was, there was no such thing as outrunning a bullet. The Hound bullets he had been running from had also caught up to him and were attacking him from behind.

ooc: Just so everyone knows, I'm gonna be gone for the next weekish cause I'm gonna be on vacation. I might post, but if I don't that's why.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#353 Posted: 15:05:10 22/05/2016
ooc: okay

Ryden had no other choice then "trigger on" his armor appeared and with great strength he ripped his right arm free and drew his scorpion and stabbed Tatsuma with it aiming for the heart all in a single movement. "mate" he then activated his fullguard to create a bubble around himself and Tatsuma.

ooc: added forth optional trigger to character sheet since I couldn't decide on one.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:15:02 22/05/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#354 Posted: 19:25:59 22/05/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: I'm gonna have to say that's not allowed. It's been 8 pages and you can't just change your character sheet add things in last minute whenever you feel like it to suit the situation. Like I said earlier, if you want to change or add Triggers, you are going to have to do that within the roleplay. Your character is going to have to actually go get them yourself if you want a change.

The split second Ryden had taken to break free of Tatsuma's grip was all he needed. The Hounds hit Ryden's back around the shoulder blades. The Vipers had struck through Ryden's rib cage on both sides and at the centerpoint they clipped part of the Trion Supply System. As Ryden proceeded to stab, the blade stabbed at Tatsuma, who angled his body. The blade left a gash below his rib, but the blade wasn't deep enough to hit anything vital. Tatsuma leapt backward. With the Trion supply system damaged, Ryden had maybe 3 seconds before he would run out. Tatsuma kept his eyes on Ryden but shifted a glance at his wound. If this were a drawn out fight, I'd have about 4 minutes to repair this wound or I would 'bleed-out' for a lack of a better word.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#355 Posted: 22:57:49 22/05/2016
ooc: okay I see. I actually was originally planning on saying he got the fourth trigger before the fight but then I thought no it wouldn't fit with the given frame of time.

3 seconds was all he needed. Ryden wasn't in charge right now. right now Jack was in charge. he threw the scorpion at Tatsuma aiming for his trion support system and charged at him blade held high.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#356 Posted: 01:08:23 23/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Tatsuma saw the blade in slow motion. He brought his hands up. There was a new trigger in his hand and he activated it. Kogetsu shone from the blade and he blocked the scorpion blow. The scorpion clipped his shoulder as the blade was deflected. Tatsuma made a Grasshopper in front of him. 1 He thought. Stepping on it and feeling it boost himself diagonally away from Ryden.
---
#357 Posted: 01:37:05 23/05/2016
Ryden made a grasshopper as well to go over it. he was picking up speed, as he made it over the grasshopper going strait for Tatsuma. he brought his Kogetsu up for an over head slash.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#358 Posted: 12:06:09 23/05/2016
"hahaha, thats nuts," Daniel kept a high attitude. "I remember, when I first was recruited into the service, my dad came on to base in the middle of the night, he took me and my entire platoon to a beach, where mind you its probably 2 in the morning, now my father is a rancher was all his life, he drove us out there with a tractor, well we get there, and we all get plastered, we wake up on the beach. and you know how I see? not my dad, not my platoon, no the first person I see, is my drill sergeant. he looks down at me and sais 'WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOIN OUT HERE CADET' I had to sprint back to base while he drove behind me."
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#359 Posted: 15:53:55 23/05/2016 | Topic Creator
2 Tatsuma held his sword up to block. He knew he wasn't as strong as Ryden so he angled his blade, parrying it, so the overhead slash would glance down his blade to Tatsuma's side. Tatsuma then was in position to slash horizontally at Ryden's midsection.
---
#360 Posted: 16:06:35 23/05/2016
The blade struck Tatsuma with more force then Tatsuma bargend for as the prarry lead to the blades being knocked out of both of their hands. Ryden rotated his hand and cought his blade and wiped the blade around at blinding speed for a finishing attack.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#361 Posted: 17:23:49 23/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Parries actually negate the force used by channeling it to the side. Anyone with an average amount of strength could parry the strongest blow, and that's exactly what happened. Tatsuma actually loosened his grip to absorb the impact. As Ryden's weapon dropped Tatsuma's had already slashed at his ribs. Timing was everything as Tatsuma's body suddenly jerked to the side to avoid any oncoming blow.
---
#362 Posted: 17:26:41 23/05/2016
Ryden took the blow and seeing how he was beaten made wide horizonal slash. if he was going to lose he wasn't going to give up.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#363 Posted: 18:38:53 23/05/2016
"Yeah, I hear a lot of stories about drunk servicemen" Roy said "I bet it's a pain to get up the next morning and do PT."

"But hey it made a lot of tough people. I was in a real bad barfight one time." He continued "There was a bunch of college kids picking on an old man, and I was drunk and feeling froggy so I figured I would step up. I'm not going to lie, I threw the first punch, and it was all down hill from there."

"Anyways, on of them clocked me hard with a chair across my face. I woke up 5 minutes later bleeding and that old man is laying those kids out. Every hit another would drop. Turns out he was a Vietnam veteran. I bought him some drinks and we laughed about it later."
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#364 Posted: 18:59:10 23/05/2016 | Topic Creator
3 Tatsuma counted. And that was it. Ryden's form transformed back into his normal body. Tatsuma leapt back and then also detransformed. "You're good." He said grinning.
---
#365 Posted: 19:08:24 23/05/2016
Ryden regained control and said "you aren't half bad yourself." he smiled and said "I guess I need to get a fourth optional trigger then."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#366 Posted: 03:20:19 01/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"You're physically stronger than me in every aspect. It's not a matter of Triggers or not. It's that you lose yourself in the fight. That's what makes the difference. You charge in, relying on your superior physicality to slam through the enemy." Tatsuma put his hands behind his head, relaxed. "Even the fastest strike can be blocked with a quarter of the movement your opponent makes, and the strongest blow can be parried with the flick of a wrist." He said holding his hand out if there was an imaginary sword in it. Tatsuma flowered his imaginary sword. "I should have you know, I held the title of Junior Kenjutsu Champion for a few years when I was a kid and have been practicing spada-kendo since I was 8, so I know a thing or two about playing with a sword." Tatsuma grinned. "When it comes to a sword fight, the only people I've seen that can beat me here are the A-ranks and a few of the senior B-ranks." Tatsuma looked at his watch. "Man. I gotta go. We should spar again some other time. I got a match to watch." He said before taking off.

Tatsuma quickly said his thanks to the operator, who powered down the virtual room and made his way to the exit.
---
#367 Posted: 04:37:32 01/06/2016
Ryden nodded "agreed" and left to get his forth trigger. he wanted to make sure next time he wouldn't lose.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 8 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me