Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Prelude to the Gatestorm Pt. 1 (World Trigger RP)
First | Previous | Page 7 of 8 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prelude to the Gatestorm Pt. 1 (World Trigger RP) [CLOSED]
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#301 Posted: 05:07:48 17/03/2016
"you can never go wrong with pancakes" Roy suggested to his comrades.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#302 Posted: 03:23:37 19/03/2016
Ryden is confused "sorry it's just that after I got back with society the higher ups kept me locked up and under close observation so what are pancakes?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#303 Posted: 04:17:21 19/03/2016
Roy thought for a minute trying to put words together in his head for a proper answer. "It's batter that is heated up until it becomes solid. Then they put butter an' syrup on it. It's a classic breakfast choice." He explained as clearly as he could "Try it. Perhaps it will help you better understand folks on the outside world. Me mahself, I'm not much of a breakfast person. I prefer supper, and I love chicken and taters."

Roy finished imagining his future meal "speaking of which, if you've been locked up all this time you've missed one of the most important aspects of life...freedom. We should party sometime, I'll bring my guitar. Ah can play a mean Freebird solo." He said jumping from subject to subject almost too excited to have someone to show the wonders of his lifestyle to.
---
#304 Posted: 17:19:29 19/03/2016
Ryden shrugs "not really. I was just some rich kid that wanted to join this. then my house was toched and my parents were killed in the fire. it was murder. the ones that killed my parents tried to kill me when I got out of the fire. I ran and lost them in the forest. I got lost and was stuck in in the forest. I was lost for a few years then I found myself at the place I wanted to go. they saw that I had uniqe... skills and locked me up and kept me under observation classified as weapon X code name Ryden." Ryden smild "i'd like that."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#305 Posted: 03:21:08 20/03/2016
"Please" Roy said with a smile, shrugging off his horrid story almost as if he hadn't heard it. If they had known his grandfather they would understand. "my life is much more boring than that" he said "I grew up on a farm with six other siblings, I was the second oldest. Every morning early on, before the sun rose and school started me and my older brother would get out and start working. My grandfather was a mean old cuss."

He laughed remembering the one of the people who helped shape his life "him, mah dad, me and mah brother would get out there and get started. Ya see the others where too young for heavy work, so they helped around the house. But to help pass the time mah grandfather would tell us stories of his youth. All the fights he got in, all the trouble he caused. Even at 18 I wouldn't cross that 60 year old man."

"an' my mama. She was the sweetest woman, wasn't a mean thought in her heart. When breaks came along, and all the work was done, me and mah dad would go out an' hunt or fish, or just jack around shootin' off guns and bein' fools."

He grew solemn for a moment before continuing "I'm a Bonnet" he said "and damn proud of it!"
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#306 Posted: 05:05:25 27/03/2016
Clayton huffed a sigh, "Boring? Sounds fulfilling. A farm is quite the profitable market if you know how to work it. Certain crops or meats at certain times in a year can really turn a prophet for the smart farm owner," his somewhat drawn out compliment was hard to read, "I spent most of my youth in home and school. I hadn't the opportunity to truly enjoy life. Now there is hardly anything to be joyous over, with the death dealers in our backyard everyday. Just because we have weapons, doesn't mean we will always win," he laid his menu down, "I will have the pancakes."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:06:05 27/03/2016 by SpyroD
#307 Posted: 17:08:55 27/03/2016
Ryden nodded "same here." as he layed the menu down.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#308 Posted: 19:29:59 27/03/2016
"You would think it would be" Roy replied "but between raising six kids, and all the equipment breaking down, money seemed to just fly away."

"when my dad passed we had debt collectors coming out of the woodwork" He smirked a bit "but my father wasn't a fool, he had a decent amount of money saved back. In the end we still had to sell the farm though. It was quite a bit of money split 7 ways. Enough to give you a head start, but not enough to take care of you forever."

The Bonnet continued "After my ex fiance left me I sent my share to my mom and hit the road. I went bar hopping, doing about the only thing that made me happy. Singing, writing, playing the old guitar my sweet late grandmother gave me. Living rough and having a good time. And that's about when it began to spin out of control. So I came here, try to straighten myself out."
---
#309 Posted: 13:15:01 28/03/2016
Clayton nodded, "My condolences for you history. You made the right choice in joining this force, however," he sat up a little straighter, "But we should push our negative histories aside now. Taking such things into a fight for life and land will have not positive outcomes." He stated, but raised a brow, "You say you perform music arts? You'll have to show me some time."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#310 Posted: 16:04:42 28/03/2016
"Oh, don't feel sorry for me" Roy said "Like I said, I'm a Bonnet. Not much can stop us" He spoke proudly.

"And can I play?" he questioned rhetorically "Hell yeah I can. I don't know anything about music theory, but I was playing for my bread for years, and the other drunks didn't seem to mind that much."
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#311 Posted: 17:47:47 28/03/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: Well, finally back after five-ever. I've been trying to write stuff but I just get disinterested. I'll just go with the flow and see where it takes us.

A woman's voice announced over the PA "Gate Activity." It said. "Gate Activity. 3 gates around Kinoka Square. Squads Johnson, and Mikase heading over there." This was normal. Kinoka Square was just a little closer to the base which is why the PA announced it within the area. When gates appeared around the city, a few squads on patrol duty are sent to take care of them. Tatsuma however, who was eating close-by, instantly rushed to the window to watch.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#312 Posted: 19:13:35 28/03/2016
Ryden did the same to see if he was needed.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#313 Posted: 03:15:39 29/03/2016
Clayton moderately stood up from his seat and walked over to see what was going on, "It is our duty to protect these people. We shouldn't rush to aid our comrades so hastily without orders. I'd suggest either contacting headquarters and letting them know we are close by and ready to assist."
---
#314 Posted: 04:18:29 29/03/2016
"or" Roy said. He stood up and downed the tea he was given realizing he wasn't going to get the chance to re-hydrate for a while. "We could head out there now and help them" He began making the way to the door "After all it is better to ask for forgiveness than permission. We can tell them we are headed over there once we get a move on."

Bonnet made it to the door and then shouted back at the waitresses behind the diner "My tab goes to the last one at that table" he said with a smirk pointing at the table he was previously sitting.
---
#315 Posted: 04:19:39 29/03/2016
Ryden nodded "agreed. the higher ups would be feorious if i went into action without an ok. but they seem to be havig things under control."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#316 Posted: 23:17:28 29/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, relax guys." Tatsuma called out. "I'm told this is basically what patrol duty is like. The two squads are already in position to intercept." He squatted down as two squads of 4 units immediately got into position around the gates. "Aw, that looks fun." He grinned. Out of the portals came a total of two Bamsters and 6 Marmods (Mole Mod. I call them marmods tho) .

ooc: pics be here!
Bamster
Marmod

Bamsters be big giant monsters. Marmod are like hippo size in proportion to an average human.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#317 Posted: 06:16:47 30/03/2016
Clayton stepped back, "I hadn't finished my sentence," he turned to everyone, "We can either contact headquarters for the Green to assist, or we can take up places behind the battle borders and assist as needed. We cannot simply ignore the Neighbors coming to our homes, and leave only a few out there to fight for everyone. I personally prefer option two," he walked back over to the table, "But I also prefer a majority vote."
---
#318 Posted: 17:04:44 30/03/2016
Ryden nodded "i vote for option one."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#319 Posted: 17:05:42 30/03/2016
Roy paused looking out the doors at the creatures that had appeared. He was honestly surprised, sure he had seen pictures and footage and such, but to see one of those monsters in real life? It was terrifying. The idea that he could lose his life to one of these things was thrilling, and he couldn't wait to get into the mix.

The Bonnet turned towards the group "I'm voting option 2, and I'm going by myself if I have to. Join me if you wish, or stay I don't care either way" and with that he made his way out the door towards the soon to be battle ground.
---
#320 Posted: 23:08:38 30/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hold your horses guys. The guys who run Border know what their doing. You'll get your turn in a few hours." Tatsuma sighed. "Alright, alright, we'll go out. I guess we better hurry otherwise we'll miss the rest of it." He murmured casually. He looked back at the fight. They were already duking it out, and a third Border squad also arrived. Agents were flashing around, tag teaming the marmods with shooters and gunners. One squad in particular had one of their agents make a shield. Their attacker, using the kogetsu ran, jumped off and sliced the eye-thing of one of the massive Bamsters, bringing it down instantly. The marmods were scrambling to cluster together and fight back, taking stabs and slices with their legs at the agents. Their numbers were down to one Bamster and 4 Marmods now. The Bamster looked like he was ready to fire some sort of cannon from his mouth at the Border base.

Tatsuma sighed. "If we take the elevator, we might be able to make it with at least a Marmod left." He pulled out his trigger. "Trigger on!" He said, transforming. Tatsuma touched the little earpiece on his ear. "This is Tatsuma, B-rank with a few others who just moved up. We're on standby and ready to assist!" He said. There was a bit of static, but then an operator's voice called out. "Roger, Tatsuma. No assist needed on the East side of Border. They've got it covered."
---
#321 Posted: 09:32:19 03/04/2016
"And that is that," Clayton took a drink from his glass, "We were all trained to fight these things, doesn't mean we are the only heroes," he added, "Need less to say, I am a little disappointed we were not needed this time, as you can tell by my options idea," he took another drink then set it down on a provided coaster, "I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of fighting that we ourselves will not be involved in. I guess we should have our breakfast and be ready for our shift. Don't need to head into a battle on an empty stomach."
---
#322 Posted: 15:50:49 03/04/2016
Ryden sat back down "agreed."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#323 Posted: 06:31:22 08/04/2016
(sorry ive been gone guys, ive had a really rough strate I cant justify trying to play catch up here, so im really sorry guys.)
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#324 Posted: 15:51:24 08/04/2016
ooc: it's ok we all have times like that
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#325 Posted: 16:38:26 13/04/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: I've been goone for five ever again. And sorry to hear joker. But feel free to come back anytime if you want.

Tatsuma sighed but did not de-transform. "Ah well." He stretched a bit. "I'm gonna go to a training room and practice some of my shooter skills. Anyone wanna come?" Tatsuma headed towards the elevator.
---
#326 Posted: 19:42:19 13/04/2016
ooc: i never left. smilie

after Ryden finished eating wich made him look like an animal but considering his background made sense but he didn't even use a napkin. "I still want that fight so I'm coming."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#327 Posted: 03:09:52 14/04/2016
OOC:eeeeeeeeeeh, well hell, I have free time now ill stick around, and ive ready though it already and not much has passed.

Daniel Ate his pancakes readily, "Dont forget about our patrol run, cant be late for that, the old quote is, if your on time your late, if your early your on time."
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#328 Posted: 07:33:56 14/04/2016
Roy sighed before taking his seat and slowly enjoying his meal. He was little disappointed that he wasn't able to fight. Still he may have his chance later on. When he finished he sat looking at the clock wondering if he had time to head to the store to pick up some beer, so he wasn't drinking whiskey all the time.

It seriously was a danger to his health. He knew if he didn't start taking care of himself soon, he could start facing major health issues. His active life helped combat that but he had seen better men then he OD or bite the dust from alcohol poisoning. The human spirit may be unbeatable but the body could only take so much. He decided against going. He could go after patrol.

"I'm ready whenever" He spoke up. "Kinda hope we come across them uglies. I fought many men, but nothing like that before."
---
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#329 Posted: 08:01:30 14/04/2016
Can I use non-OC characters? Since I was planning to use Falco from Star Fox.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#330 Posted: 20:51:10 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: yeah, sorry it's going kind of slow. And Pokemon2, I would say no. Because this is a completely different universe with different rules that just wouldn't fit with anything from Star Fox.

"Alright, sure." Tatsuma said, entering the elevator and waiting for Ryden. He had already punched in the floor number and was waiting for Ryden to get in.
---
#331 Posted: 04:22:59 15/04/2016
Ryden got in. he looked eager to fight.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#332 Posted: 06:48:31 15/04/2016
"im ready to go, im with you there Roy, i wanna see how many Bullets I can feed it before it falls down" Daniel was ready and roaring to go. he had been fed, he had his coffee, life was good. he laid the money on the table and got up. "Lets see what we can see eh?"
---
#333 Posted: 17:05:29 20/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Tatsuma and Ryden rode down the elevator first then. As the door dinged, Tatsuma strode out quickly out into a bright white hallway. He made a left, walked past the corridor on his right, and entered a room on his right. Inside was a big training box, just like the training room. Except this one was definitely at least 3 times as large. Tatsuma turned on his mic on his outfit and setting it to some channel. "Hey, Kitsuba! You on duty today? ...ah I see. Alright...yes...just a bit of sparring, can you turn on Cityscape B?...Thanks!" He said and hung up.
---
#334 Posted: 17:14:16 20/04/2016
Ryden fallowed him and entured the room. he marveled at the size of the room and smiled "so you ready because I am." he drew his sword keeping the sqorpien seathed for the time being and got into a fighting stance.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#335 Posted: 16:49:23 24/04/2016 | Topic Creator
The landscape of the room suddenly changed. Suddenly it was a big cityblock with a few apartment buildings, skyscrapers, and shops all around. It was all empty though, like a ghost town. However, there were some empty cars parked all around too. Not that you could drive in any of them. They were just virtual space. Tatsuma grinned. "Alright let's go!" He said whipping out his Kogetsu, flowering it before bringing the handle next to his face and the blade pointed at Ryden.

Kitsuba, the woman Tatsuma was talking to earlier, pulled up a chair from where she was sitting and pressed the Start button. Through the whole room, three loud beeps followed. "Beep....Beep....BOOOP." And that was the cue to begin the battle.
---
#336 Posted: 17:03:15 24/04/2016
Ryden made the first move. he quickly moved for higher ground by climbing up the walls of the building finding almost impossible hand holds. he hung their watching Tatsuma to see if make the first move to attack.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#337 Posted: 01:20:46 25/04/2016
As Clayton finished his food, he looked to Roy, "Might I suggest cutting alcohol almost completely from your diet, it can really effect everyday life, whether you're use to it or not. I guess one would tell me not to judge, not knowing where others come from, background information and what not," he stood up, "Still, current events are truly what matter, not what has happened before. It may make you who you are, but don't let it control you," he made a quick stretch, "Don't take what I say personal, but let it sink in a little," he then headed for the door.
---
#338 Posted: 03:52:56 25/04/2016
"Perhaps" Roy said before deciding he would go for walk until it was time for patrol "but everyone has a poison, at least I know what mine is"
---
#339 Posted: 06:33:05 25/04/2016
Daniel stood silent at the conversation "damn... well, im going to the start of our route, you can come with or meet me there later." Both roys and claytons words spoke to him, gave him a lot to think about. all he knew is he needed a smoke break with some silence. a few years ago, he would have snapped like a twig, and got mad. These are different times now, and through therapy, or vice, Daniel was different, more understanding of Roys vices, Daniel definitely had enough of his. weather vaping on an E-cig, smoking a cigar, drinking... well it didnt matter now, only the job. Daniel went to the door and waited for Claytons response.
---
#340 Posted: 22:02:02 13/05/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: so sorry. After I got home from college, I got sick and totally forgot about this. My bad! smilie

The route itself that they would be taking was very simple. It was just a regular patrol route weaving through the abandoned area around Headquarters. Nothing special.

Tatsuma leaped back at the start and quickly ran behind an alleyway. He watched as Ryden scaled the walls for a second before grinning. A bright cube materialized near his hand. He lifted up and said. "Asteroid." He condensed the bullets to be small and fast so they would not be as powerful, but more accurate. He shot very few at Ryden himself, and instead aimed higher, to where Ryden was climbing and around Ryden to try and narrow his movements down. Tatsuma then leaped back and shot a blast of Meteor near the top of the building. The bullet sailed but it would take another half a second before it reached the building.
---
#341 Posted: 22:53:07 13/05/2016
Ryden was faster then Tatsuma anticipated as he nimbly avoided the bullets almost with perfect ease. he swung around the building and jumped off landing on a neighboring buildings roof. he waited at the edge of the roof at the ally way Tatsuma was in. he used the reflective surface of his sword to look into the ally way without being seen.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#342 Posted: 02:15:55 15/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Tatsuma had already moved from the allway, and was running down east of the building he shot. Tatsuma circled around to keep Ryden guessing where he was. Tatsuma's mind thought, now calculating Ryden's speed. "Okay. Supposing he could move faster than that...hmm, got it." He grinned and shot a burst skyward. "Hound!" He shouted, shooting the homing bullets. They arc'd above the buildings and went straight for Ryden. As soon as he shot the bullets, Tatsuma was already moving to the next position.
---
#343 Posted: 04:33:17 15/05/2016
Ryden noticed the bullets were fired from a different location. thinking fast he jumped over to the next building swung over the edge breaking through a window to use the building as cover.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#344 Posted: 05:33:22 15/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Tatsuma was 2 buildings over. The hound bullets followed Ryden and arced through the broken window and headed toward Ryden. "Hmph, you ain't gonna dodge those that easily." He grinned and then jumped up and used Grasshopper to reach a little higher. He locked onto the building Ryden was in. It was not possible for him to get out in time and even if he did, Tatsuma would have it covered. "Meteor." He fired 3 big shots of Meteor. The bullets made impact and would easily obliterate the house and everything in it. Tatsuma was panting under the Trion drain he felt, but quickly made two delayed Viper cubes as he fell back down to jump away from the explosion.
---
#345 Posted: 12:50:38 15/05/2016
Ryden was running through the building. by the time the meteor hit he managed to jump out of the building since he didn't stop moving to begin with. with the hounds fallowing him Ryden decided to close in on Tatsuma. all in all Ryden was doing very well without his triggers.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#346 Posted: 03:34:54 19/05/2016
Clayton shrugged, "I have no other plans besides training anyhow. I will join you," then turning to Roy, "Since you want to walk, then come with, get a little more familiar with the terrain." He added stepping out side to allow the others to move through the doorway.
---
#347 Posted: 05:34:31 19/05/2016
"Sure" Roy replied "sounds like the responsible thing to do. Perhaps we could swap stories on the way there."
---
#348 Posted: 14:23:18 19/05/2016
"good deal..." daniel went outside and lit a small black filtered cigar, that may as well been called by its smaller relative. the smell of cloves wafted through the air as he smoked. "Im gonna quit eventually..." he looked back at clayton and looked to roy, "its this way." and he pointed in the direction they were supposed to go. his mind was wondering though, the small talk just made it easier for the thoughts to flow. what kind of stories should I talk about... he half-heartedly thought.
---
#349 Posted: 17:36:59 19/05/2016
"Oh we all say that" Roy said exiting the building after him "never really do though."

"One time me and my brother took my dad's truck out mudding. We got it stuck up to the bumper, it was bad. So I hauled the tractor out there and we got that stuck to. Luckily our other brother bailed us out. Otherwise dad would have been ticked."
---
#350 Posted: 06:22:59 20/05/2016 | Topic Creator
So far, things were completely normal outside the base. Nothing unusual at all happening.

I know what you are planning... Tatsuma thought. Because as soon as Ryden jumped out of the building, there was a Tatsuma waiting for him, right in the path of his trajectory. "You want me? I'm right here." He said shooting an Asteroid at Ryden at literal point-blank range. Humans don't fly, so not even Ryden could change his path in midair. Tatsuma had gotten a fair glimpse of Ryden's reflex and agile skill so he decided he wouldn't shoot more after this. Instead he conserved the rest of his Trion and made a shield on his arm instead. He crouched a little and prepared his movement.

That's when the Vipers fired, and appeared to be shooting down either side of Ryden. There was no place for him to escape the Asteroid.
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 8 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me