Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Prelude to the Gatestorm Pt. 1 (World Trigger RP)
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prelude to the Gatestorm Pt. 1 (World Trigger RP) [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#251 Posted: 04:58:07 05/01/2016
Ryden moves ahead of the others wanting to hurry up and get to the bar, he didn't drink but he felt like he needed it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#252 Posted: 00:19:50 06/01/2016
OOC:I figured but I was bored and thought eh why not make a joke post

Daniel got the entrance of the bar and opened the door for the others his breathing had calmed down and he stopped sweating, he needed a drink... "this oughta be good."
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#253 Posted: 19:42:58 03/02/2016
Ryden looked at Daniel curiously as he entured the bar.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#254 Posted: 02:08:09 04/02/2016
Colton and Clayton entered the bar room as Daniel held the door for them. Hiving their formal thanks to him as they passed by. Taking up stools next to each other at the liquor counter and awaited the others. Colton was looking over the merge menu of drinks available, while Clayton sat backwards in the stool with his arms propped up on the table.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#255 Posted: 03:59:20 04/02/2016
Ryden sits at his usual set which happened to be next to Colton. he looked at the bar tender and said "I need something strong."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#256 Posted: 05:51:25 04/02/2016
Daniel sat on the opposite side next to clayton, "Absinthe, severed Bohemian style, no ice, half sugar." he's been here before, he knows what he likes. as he tried to push out the old memories his breath was more easy now and he had wiped the sweat from his brow. He put on a smile and gave the guys a pat on the back. "good one today guys."
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#257 Posted: 21:43:04 04/02/2016
Giving up Roy made his way to the bar making sure to sit at the end. He smiled at the fact that everyone was there. "I'll take some beam and cola, devils cut" he said. Many bars and many beers had given him the experience he need for this kind of situation.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#258 Posted: 00:22:54 12/02/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: after 2 billion years I return. Lol sorry bout that. Was really busy adjusting to life and such.

Tatsuma sighed. "Mom, I'm home." He shouted as he entered his home. Climbing to his room he collapsed on his bed. "Maybe a short nap." He muttered, going to sleep almost that instant. Tomorrow would be the start of their first day as agents. I did it. I'm a B-rank agent now.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#259 Posted: 08:33:14 12/02/2016
Colton flagged the bar tender down after he serves the others their requests, "Two jaegers and a glass of water, extra ice," he spun about to face the same direction his brother was, "I don't plan on staying up too late tonight, got the real stuff tomorrow, you know," at this point it was quite difficult to tell if he was talking to Clayton or Ryden, seeing as he faced no specific person or named one of them off, "Plus I would like to get back to practice as soon as possible. Never have too much training, especially if it means protecting your nation, or, in thus case, the world."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#260 Posted: 02:17:11 22/02/2016
Ryden nodded "agreed. but you should know that I don't activate my trigger in battle unless it's a last resort. last time that happened well, you saw the mess that was made."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#261 Posted: 01:45:36 25/02/2016
Sipping on his glass Daniel looked at the trio "good mindset, but dont over strain yourself, we may be agents now, but you still have to sit back every once and a while." looking down at his glass now "and enjoy life while we still got it" he smiled and took another sip or two, the drink was strong and harshly tasted of aniseed (black licorice) and he liked that.
---
#262 Posted: 05:30:46 26/02/2016
Roy took a sip of his own drink. Devils cut was 90 proof, much stronger than most whiskeys which tended to be 70 proof, but the coke helped wash it down with ease. The thought itself made him realize how much he enjoyed bourbon. He could feel his body relaxing from the familiar taste on its own, he knew that the alcohol would not have taken effect yet.

"Death will come whether you want it or not" He spoke up to the rest of the group "we need to focus on living, and not worry about mundane things."

Roy looked into his drink thoughtfully "Although I agree with the hyper one, you can never stop bettering yourself. Contentment is the enemy of advancement after all."
---
#263 Posted: 16:40:02 26/02/2016
Ryden nodded "that is the truth my friend." he then wondered what was taking so long for his drink to show up.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#264 Posted: 04:45:33 29/02/2016
Daniel looked at roy, "wise words my friend, haha, you make a good philosopher, almost as good as your aim." he looked at his glass. "training earlier, to me it wasnt so much fighting you guys, as it was seeing how you guys fought together, trust me I wont make such rash moves during real combat... if I can kill it from a mile away, id rather stay a mile back." he laughed a bit thinking about it. looking at the twins "and you two? hell of good fighters. id hate to feel the full brunt of claytons force, as for colton, damn good shot yourself, fast as hell too. good on you guys" Daniel meant waht he said. he hated close proximity combat, he was capable, but it always put his PTSD into overdrive. he never knew why, but two things always set it off, fire, and being a daggers distance from a target.
---
#265 Posted: 05:13:11 29/02/2016
"I don't know" Roy said "obviously if you have the advantage at a distance, that would be the best option...However" he said pausing and stirring his drink a little, "I find it best to use the 'attack, attack' method. Pure aggression generally puts your opponent on defense and the fear can often make them slip up and make mistakes."

He looked over at everyone else from his spot "That's why bigger opponents don't scare me, I guarantee you I can be a lot meaner than most people in this bar, and that puts fear in people" He took a swig before putting on a smile "although most of my experience comes from bar fights" then muttered more to himself "which only a few of those ended in gunfights" before speaking out loud again "so what do I know?"
---
#266 Posted: 05:48:26 29/02/2016
"I can see what you mean, and I trust your method, but when your enemy sees his friend drop and he never heard a sound, I think that is fear. put on your pressure, and build on the fear you can instill, well, they might as well give up." he sipped his drink and looked thoughtful "You can pound on an enemy all day long, but if you even for a minute shatter their moral, you've already won." Daniel stopped smiling. "and sometimes all it takes is one shot, other times, you have to beat on them until bullet holes can match the amount of brain cells left in their head, stab wounds in rydens and claytons place"
---
#267 Posted: 06:25:59 29/02/2016
"You assume that everyone has the same mindset" Roy said taking another drinking and then putting down his almost empty glass. He started to stare at the the liquor bottles across from him before continuing "Different people deal with stressful situations differently. Obviously the first emotion may be fear, and some will stop there."

"Others may experience anger and a select few may keep a cool head. That's the human factor" he picked the glass back up "People deal with loss differently, fear of mortality, thrill seeking, pure rage... alcoholism" he finished off the drink and pushed the glass forward that way it may be refilled.
---
#268 Posted: 07:15:08 29/02/2016
"I understand where your coming from" he emptied his own glass he didnt know what to say. he thought for a moment, how his reaction was. drinking, fighting, and eventually trying to find something to give him purpose again. but that was a scratch on the surface. "I understand very well" he took out his dog tags and two others that had different names on them, and looked at them for a minute. whispering to himself "I wonder what they would have done, if it was me... and not them"
---
#269 Posted: 07:45:23 29/02/2016
Clayton said nothing in reply as the two bar buddies talked back and forth. Both of them made great points about many things, but Clayton felt he really didn't need to say anything. He believed that it doesn't matter what the enemy thinks or how they feel, "We're all out there on the battle field. The enemy, as we are the enemy to them, could all be very well thinking the exact same thing," he decided to add. Colton, for once, did not add on to his brother's statement, but, rather, turned about to retrieve his own order.
---
#270 Posted: 16:39:36 29/02/2016
Ryden smiled and continued to wonder what was taking so long for his order.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#271 Posted: 23:08:39 29/02/2016
Daniel nodded in agreement. looking down at his empty glass he stood up. "well gentlemen, all in all, we had a good day right?" he smiled "i think I will retire for the night. and if it means anything im glad we had this talk. We are the enemy of our enemy. everything in battle is relevant. we shoot they shoot, we stab the stab. whatever happens will happen. no enjoy yourselves my friends." with that he left the bar and went to bed. when he got their he put his head to his pillow and drifted to sleep awaiting the next day to come.
---
#272 Posted: 18:34:47 01/03/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: Just telling you guys I'm not dead. I'm just waiting for the soon-to-happen time skip to the next day. Is everyone ready for that or would you like to post a little more? I see Daniel is done, and my character is done so yeh. Up to you guys.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#273 Posted: 20:02:43 01/03/2016
OOC: I guess I'm good. Got nothing else for my characters to do, it can be easily implied that they went to bed shortly after their own drinks. Unless Sandman has something to add before we go.
---
#274 Posted: 23:16:35 01/03/2016
Ooc: I'm good, and ready for a time skip.
---
#275 Posted: 02:34:56 02/03/2016
Ryden sighed "well guys I'm heading back to my dorm. See you all in the morning."

ooc: now i'm time skip ready.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#276 Posted: 00:27:09 03/03/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: Cool cool, here we go.

As the sun rose, so did the Agents. The new B-ranks were once again assembled into the room they got their weapons and were given papers as they entered. "These papers show your patrol shifts, and outline when you will be on-duty and off-duty. This will also detail optional seminars that will be taught by either A-rank agents or those skilled in Neighbor Technology." The announcer from yesterday said. "Good luck, and defend Border." He said. That was all.

On the schedule, Ryden, Clayton, Daniel, and Roy had the same patrol duty in 3 hours. Tatsuma, Colton, Levina, and Reiko had their shift in the evening.
---
#277 Posted: 01:50:39 03/03/2016
Ryden was bord and was glad that their was a chance of something happening. he was ready for patrol.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#278 Posted: 02:21:07 03/03/2016
Clayton took the paper as it was handed to him, waiting to read it as he took his position from yesterday. Looking it over after the announcer finished speaking, "Got first shift in 3 hours," he stated bluntly. Whether or not other heard him, he didn't care, "This will be the first time Colton has been away from me for more than just an hour or two. He should be fine, he's with the classmates from yesterday." He then looked over to Colton who had folded the paper up and tucked it away in his pocket. He had already joined the other three he was teamed up with for the patrol.
---
#279 Posted: 02:23:36 03/03/2016
daniel looked at the route. "Alright boys, im ready to head out when you are." Daniels dog tags made some noise as he walked. he had a bullet hanging on a chain from his neck. "from what I can see its not a complicated route. few choke points here and there. few look outs. and what have you..."
---
#280 Posted: 02:36:45 03/03/2016
Ryden sighed "don't worry this isn't my first time. after all I'm the top secret "weapon 11" after all."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#281 Posted: 02:49:49 03/03/2016
"oi, ryden, clayton, Roy, as clay said we have 3 hours, anything you guys need to do before we head out? i dont think ill need to bring a gun, since, well, we have how would you say, 'built in' defenses with our triggers." he played with the bullet on his chain. "ill help with anything you guys need getting done before then"
---
#282 Posted: 03:01:52 03/03/2016
Ryden shrugs "I'm good."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#283 Posted: 07:02:11 03/03/2016
The aching in Roy's head was nothing new, but he had to say he was a little disappointed in himself. He remembered leaving the bar after everyone else, but not much after that. He had woken up a couple hours before they where assembled in the hallway half-way to his room. Enough time to shower and get ready 'one drink my butt' he thought to himself letting a small smirk slip.

After receiving the papers he felt a little disappointed that he would not be working the evening shift, however he would take personal responsibility for his current condition. He would not be able to continue this way if he wished to lead this military lifestyle, it was about time he slowed down a little anyways. The one sigh of relief was that he wasn't working with Colton, Roy doubted he would have the patience to deal with the more energize of the two brothers.

"actually" Roy replied to Daniel "I could go for some water, and a meal at that. Preferably nothing greasy" he said holding his stomach. Long had passed the dizziness, which had caused him to comically slip in the bathroom and tear down his brand new curtains, but the nausea and headache remained. However having dealt with this vice he knew the solution: food, water, and a shot or two to ease the headache.
---
#284 Posted: 06:50:13 04/03/2016
daniel gave a smile "the morning slog? thinking some eggs, maybe some pancakes... ill cook something if you guys wanna meet back at my place." he streched a bit "or there is a great diner not far off." what say you ryden, clay?"
---
#285 Posted: 14:50:05 04/03/2016
Ryden shrugged "well since the higher ups have kept me shut off from the outside world I say surprise me."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#286 Posted: 05:00:05 06/03/2016
"Yeah, I say we check out the diner" Roy said with a slight hunch, "You want to make another bet so that you have to pay for my meal too?" He joked.
---
#287 Posted: 05:02:54 06/03/2016
Ryden chuckles "no thanks. besides like I said yesterday I'm a terrible gambler."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#288 Posted: 10:44:16 06/03/2016
Clayton nodded, "I could use something to eat before we head out on our task. Do you happen to know what kinds of foods they serve there, by chance?" He questioned.
---
#289 Posted: 04:29:14 09/03/2016
Daniel laughed a little "haha, yeah yeah yeah" looking at clayton "well you know, diner stuff. skillet breakfast, coffee, pancakes are awesome, and they have this appercot jam thats good too." Daniel realized very quickly, he was hungry. he didnt eat last night and the thought of breakfast was all too inviting. "so lets go before we dont have time eh? im hungry"
---
#290 Posted: 04:32:03 09/03/2016
Ryden shrugged "I could eat. lead the way."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#291 Posted: 05:23:42 09/03/2016
"ooh I could go for some pancakes and coffee." Roy said all to excited to put something on his stomach. "lead the way, Jack" he said signaling to Daniel.
---
#292 Posted: 22:23:57 12/03/2016
Daniel opened to door to leave and signaled for his teem mates, "this way," and he showed his friends teh way to the small diner, when he opened the door the smell of breakfast wafted out and the smell alone, was delicious
---
#293 Posted: 22:33:41 12/03/2016
Ryden's stomach growled. he fallowed Daniel in.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#294 Posted: 09:03:12 13/03/2016
Clayton raised a brow, "Sure smells delightful in here," he stated as he followed Daniel into the diner. He looked about, taking in the scenery, both habit and curiosity.
---
#295 Posted: 17:42:15 14/03/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been posting much. I've just been having a little writer's block trouble with this particular roleplay for some reason. I will be posting soon, but for now, I'm kind of just stuck cause I kinda forgot the direction I was supposed to take plot in and now I'm stuck trying to remember it again. I think I've almost got it so I try to get on track, but this is just the excuse to explain my absence. It's also why I gave you all a few hours in roleplay time to mess around until I can muddle through this.
---
#296 Posted: 20:36:55 14/03/2016
ooc: i think you had us going on patroll after your character went home. if that helps any
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#297 Posted: 13:09:42 15/03/2016
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
ooc: i think you had us going on patroll after your character went home. if that helps any

OOC: That's what he meant by "a few hours in RP time to mess around-"
But yeah, I can understand writers block, I've currently got artists block in general. I want to draw, and work on my current music project, but I just don't know what to do.
---
#298 Posted: 19:34:12 15/03/2016
Roy joined them walking and being seated at a booth and then placed his order "chicken fried stake with mashed taters and cover that thing in gravy. Also sweet tea." He then looked out the window and waited for his order.
---
#299 Posted: 23:09:20 15/03/2016
Ryden sat down but didn't know what to get. "what would you recommend?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#300 Posted: 19:54:38 16/03/2016
Taking the seat across from Roy, Clayton looked over the menu, "Such common foods," he said lowly as he continued to scan the layout. He couldn't find anything that he really wanted, but continued to ponder the possibilities.
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me