Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Prelude to the Gatestorm Pt. 1 (World Trigger RP)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prelude to the Gatestorm Pt. 1 (World Trigger RP) [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#151 Posted: 17:18:40 26/11/2015
Ryden spoke to himself softly but loud enough for others(others being Tatsuma) in the room with him to hear(obliviouse to others their with him) saying "some day i will find your killer and you can finally rest in peace." with a few tears falling from his face.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:37:34 01/12/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#152 Posted: 20:27:12 26/11/2015
(we are in a separate room bruh your with dragon outcasts character)
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#153 Posted: 20:32:00 26/11/2015
ooc: Uh i tried to make that clear because that was what i meant. brua
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:47:07 30/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#154 Posted: 18:03:27 01/12/2015
(it just wasnt specific so I didnt know if you were sure)
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#155 Posted: 18:37:49 01/12/2015
ooc: well it tried but i guess i need to do a better job so it's ok.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#156 Posted: 19:31:53 01/12/2015
OOC: its quite simple really, "*** entered the room where *** was, taking a seat in one of the chairs." As easy as just saying where or with whom.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#157 Posted: 19:37:48 01/12/2015
ooc: better?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#158 Posted: 16:28:33 02/12/2015
ooc: hello?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#159 Posted: 01:17:44 03/12/2015
ooc: guys?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#160 Posted: 01:56:10 03/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: sorry was gone for a bit. Shade, don't triple post. Post once and edit if necessary.
Also sorry, was kinda just waiting for the fight to happen. Daniel attacked first. I'm not ruling if you get hit or not. I think most of you are experienced enough to moderate your own character and how he/she reacts. I'll just be telling you guys how much trion you're using and whatnot and if I see you take enough damage to hit red zone.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#161 Posted: 07:06:02 03/12/2015
Roy knew as soon as Daniel disappeared that it was trouble. He didn't know where Daniel went so he chanced a roll to the right.

The first shot was close, too close. Rolling onto his feet Roy made his way towards Clayton at a curved angle. He pulled his left pistol and fired several shots before pulling his right one locating Daniel and firing only to miss due to the second teleport.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#162 Posted: 00:01:06 04/12/2015
ooc: D-O I'm waiting to see how your charater reacts to what mine just said. and sorry for triple posting.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#163 Posted: 03:28:43 04/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Oh, I see. Just to clarify, Tatsuma is in the control room running the virtual room. It's like the sport commentator booth in a football game or something, so it technically is a separate room from the actual audience room. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I'll fix it.

Tatsuma walked out of the control room, just because everything would be automatically run anyway. Besides, he was secretly recording it later anyways. It could be for better use later. He noticed Ryden and heard what he said. Initially, he was wary of the guy because he kind of attempted to kill two of his colleagues. But when he heard what Ryden said, he sighed. "Everyone's lost something to them. I'm not telling you how to live your life, but if you cannot control yourself to the point where you don't know your foes from your enemies, it's not about revenge anymore then. It's about the monster you've become." He said, putting his hands in his pockets. "We may be fighting the Neighbors, but we're also fighting the Neighbors with their own technology. This devastating power we now control came from the enemy's hands themselves. This power is not our own. And it can just as easily turn against us. Think twice if you think just because you have a weapon that you're stronger. Because you're not." He said, then putting his hands behind his head and sitting down, relaxing as he watched the fight. Kids these days... He thought.

Roy: Trion level at 100%
Fired shots=0.5% Trion usage
Training room=Max% Trion regeneration
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#164 Posted: 04:59:09 04/12/2015
He abruptly close the pocket watch when Tatsuma spoke. He grew upset and stood up saying "what did you call me?" in an angry tone.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#165 Posted: 05:07:48 04/12/2015
OOC: Ok so I attempted to make the same post twice this past week, but I had urgent matters keep me from successfully posting it. It was suppose to be a quick smart move that would have gotten both Colton and Roy out of the way instantaneously, but ill save it for a later matter then.
Also!: Before I move into what Colton will be doing, I need to know what the room was set up to resemble: Forestry, city, city ruins, gladiator stadium?
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#166 Posted: 08:59:42 04/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Well, right now it's just a big empty box. I know it's not the best picture, but it looks like this: box

Tatsuma looked at him and then stood up, putting his hands in his pockets and slumping his shoulders slightly in a casual, nonthreatening posture. "I said you're weak." He said as if he was just telling the time. "If you think that all you need to be strong is a weapon and a little blind rage, then your time here at this agency has been wasted." He looked away and focused back on the fight. He kept an eye out for Ryden but otherwise did nothing else. Honestly, what were they thinking... he thought to himself.

"I should let you know, that there's cameras all around here unlike the other room we were in. Try anything and you'll be kicked out of this agency and sentenced to prison." Tatsuma snapped his head and looked at him with a little fury in his eyes. "And if I hear even a peep about you hurting other agents, I just might tell our superiors about what happened in the other room. And I can assure you, the result will be the same." He said and then resumed his nonchalant self as he sat back down and focused on the battle. "At this point guys, you might as well be fighting in a real duel." He shouted, grinning down at them. Battle scenarios played through his mind as he watched. A certain hobby of his. Imagining himself in the position of the people he's watching and figuring out how'd he react and move.
---
#167 Posted: 17:01:05 04/12/2015
Ryden grew angrier, he reached for his main trigger forgetting that he had left both triggers behind and said "i meant the part were you called me a monster you fool, you must act as if you have a death wish. You call me a monster then you call me weak! You know nothing about me, if i were you i'd shut up because you're not dealing with a monster, you're dealing with a freak!" he steps forward threateningly saying "i wanted to do this since i was a kid, i was your average spoiled rich kid but four years ago my home was burned down and my parents were slatered. I order to survive those killers i lived in the wild on my own for two years, to this day I don't even remember my own name. When I made my way back to civilization i joined this academy so i could make a difference, so that someday I could find my parents killer and bring them to justice. Now with my multipal personality disorder i can't even trust myself with my triggers unless i want to endanger everyone around me." by that point he was crying as he spoke.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#168 Posted: 18:02:44 04/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Tatsuma turned his head towards Ryden. "I know what I said, and that's what you are." "A freak, a monster, same difference. The point is...you're unstable." He then stared at Ryden's eyes. "So tell me then..." He pointed at Ryden glaring intensely at him. "Why. Are. You. Here?" He asked. If all this punk wanted was revenge and did not care for what this agency stood for, then he has another thing coming. And if he can't control himself, then he's nothing more than a liability and a danger to the team. He thought.
---
#169 Posted: 18:32:48 04/12/2015
Ryden backed down, he knew what it stood for and Tatsuma was right, he was unstable, he began to cry saying "I don't know anymore." and sat down wishing for someone to be able to understand him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#170 Posted: 22:28:55 04/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"If you honestly want to be here battling on the front lines with Border fight off the Neighbors, then Prove. Me. Wrong." He stood up and began walking back to the control booth. "Get yourself together. Broken allies are easy prey for our enemies." He remarked and then looked at the person who walked in. "Oh! R-Reiko! Right? Hi. How are you today?" Tatsuma grinned but also looked slightly scared. After all, Reiko was probably the strongest in terms of physical strength of those who passed to B-rank. Tatsuma did not want to get on her bad side.
---
#171 Posted: 23:11:28 04/12/2015
Ryden was deep in thought but i didn't take long for him to remember why he joind, to prevent other from dealing with the same pain that he went through. He got up saying "i'm far from broken." he stood firmly ready to stand his ground weapon or no weapon. "just let me get my triggers and i'll gladly face you one on one in the training room after they're done." and with that he left to get his scoripen and k-something(i forgot the name of his main trigger).
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#172 Posted: 04:14:14 05/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Tatsuma sighed. "I don't care to fight someone like you who betrays their own teammate over a little teasing." He said to Ryden. "And yes, you are broken. It's all in your eyes and your behavior." He sighed as Ryden left the room. Tatsuma decided to just monitor the battle taking place.
---
#173 Posted: 12:00:53 05/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"Ah w-well, they're just doing some team sparring. We gotta form teams so we're testing skills and such." Tatsuma explained trying to steer the conversation a different direction and avoid talking about well drama queen over there. He crossed his arms. "So, have you joined a team yet? You must be a popular choice." He remarked.
---
#174 Posted: 16:38:32 05/12/2015
Ryden collected his Kogetsu and scorpien and returned to the audience room and said "once their done it will be you and me one on one in their. I'm not broken because you say so. but i have to thank you. you reminded me of the reason why i wanted to join to begin with. so others wont have to go through what i went through, and that means eradicating the neighbors. you told me to prove you wrong well here i am ready to do just that. so i'm saying Bring. It. On."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#175 Posted: 17:43:11 05/12/2015
OOC:ahhh! Sorry guys, been way too distracted with work this week(we've stayed late a few times this week)

Colton took a leaping dash for Clayton, who was drawing his weapon from the trigger. Taking only a few steps back as his brother approaches, he aimed the larger weapon up to Colton. Colton noticed his brother was aiming without the scope, but using the side of the barrel for such a close range moving target. Drawing the Kogetsu from his back, while still running forward, slung it out, "Senku," he said almost to himself, and the kogetsu lashes out, catching Clayton off guard to had just pulled the trigger.

Their attacks struck each other almost simultaneously. Clyaton was knocked to the side, stumbling a little, with a gash on his left arm. Colton was knocked back onto his back, blade held firmly still. He began laughing rather loudly at the scene, "That must have been really funny to watch from up there, huh?"
---
#176 Posted: 04:56:44 06/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"I just said I'm not fighting you. Go back to crying in your own little world." Tatsuma brushed Ryden aside. "Besides, fighting me wouldn't prove anything. Either way, even if I win you'll just hold a grudge against me and just look to stab me in the back when we're fighting the actual enemy." He paid no more attention to the 20-year old and kept watching the battle, grinning a little as the brothers went at it. He found the trade particularly funny too.

Colton:
Senku use: -5%
Training Room: +Max% Regen
Trion level: 100%

Clayton:
Eaglet use: -2%
Wound: -5%
Leakage: -0.5% Trion per second.
Training room: +Max% Regen
Wound Healed
---
#177 Posted: 05:10:49 06/12/2015
Ryden says "i'm done crying and i'm not one to hold a grudge if i lose." he grabbs Tatsumas arm and says "but you saying not will so what's the matter? Afraid of the wild? Cause if so then you don't deserve to be here any more then i do. Or are you just a hypocritacl coward?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#178 Posted: 14:10:02 06/12/2015
Colton sat up with a hand to his chest, "Getting shot definitely doesn't feel too good," he then felt the pain subside as the Trion healing ability fixed him up. Dating a deep breath and getting to his feet, "Note to self, avoid the bullets," he then started running again, this time, not directly toward his brother, but for Roy. He figured he would both help him, and acquire his help, like a team should.

Clayton, regaining his stability a little longer than Colton seeing as their winds were of different size and impact, started for the corner of the room. From here, as the room is a specific cube shape, he could see everything from there. Taking a knee, placing his rear foot against the wall for support, and leaning to his back left against the other wall to reduce sway.
---
#179 Posted: 21:38:30 06/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Tatsuma sighed, more in annoyance than anything. "Says the person with rage issues who got mad over a guy making a joke and stabbed him. Yeah, you won't hold a grudge. Definitely seeing it." Tatsuma said sarcastically. "You wanna call me hypocritical? I can play this game all day, Tarzan." He broke his arm away from Ryden's grip, stared at the guy and then promptly poked Ryden in the nose. "Besides, who's the guy who said that he'd chop my arm off if I touched him again? Oh right, that's you. So you threatened me over something as little as that when all I was doing was breaking up your stupid little argument." He then took a step back, opening his arms out. "Go ahead. Chop my arm off. I dare you."
---
#180 Posted: 22:19:02 06/12/2015
Ryden stood his ground and said "that wasn't me and i wont fight a comrad in arms unless i'm ordered to or it's in the traning room. Oh and by the way this tarzan wrestled a grizzly with his bare hands and won." and sat down watching the spectical unfold making his point.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#181 Posted: 00:24:54 07/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Tatsuma grinned. "And that's that." He said putting his hands in his pocket. "So, you said something but you didn't mean it because you didn't follow through." He made his way back into the control room. "Your words are meaningless and untrustworthy. So are your threats." Tatsuma scoffed. Wow, I really dislike that guy. Been a while since I'd been that much of a smartass to someone?
---
#182 Posted: 01:11:44 07/12/2015
Ryden scoffed at his remark and fallowed Tatsuma saying "that's a laugh. I don't make threats i just do it. If i made a threat it wasn't me. Stupid multipule personality disorder. But if the higher ups say it's what makes me a vital asset to the field then so be it." he put his hands in his pokets and said "you know i like you. You're not afraid to speak your mind no matter how much of a smart ass your being and i respect that. That shows that i can trust you, something i haven't been able to do with anyone for a long time." giving a light pat on the back he says "i genuanly hope that we get on the same squad." and walks out.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#183 Posted: 05:01:54 07/12/2015
"We need to go at him from different directions" Roy shouted at Colton "He is just one person, and with the set up he has it requires time for him to fire more than once. By splitting up we can make it more difficult for him to hit the other"

Roy wanted to focus just on Clayton for now. If they could take him out, swaying the fight in their direction would be a lot simpler. Daniel has kept himself on the move, making locating him difficult. However it also effects his accuracy. Clayton on the other hand has taken up a stationary position, making him far more dangerous, although hampering his movement.

Even if they don't get Clay, they can at least put him on the defensive. Bonnet holstered his right pistol and reached to his back pulling the lever action shotgun. He then went at Clayton in a (hopefully) unpredictable zig-zag pattern occasionally firing off pop shots at his target with his left pistol. More so to put pressure on him than to hit him, but he would take a lucky hit if he could.

He was about to try something very stupid.
---
#184 Posted: 08:27:04 07/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Tatsuma frowned, finding himself bewildered at Ryden's response. "Don't touch me by the way, or we'll have problems." He said to Ryden as he left and then sighed. "Odd guy." He muttered.

Roy:
Pistol use: -0.5% Trion per shot
Trion regen: +Max%
---
#185 Posted: 14:52:05 07/12/2015
Ryden was observing the spectical as it happened with great intrest.(hey he left the control room never said were he went smilie)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#186 Posted: 19:13:50 07/12/2015
(sorry guys ive been busy)

Daniel saw theym go after clayton, "ah hell" he used telleporter to get in front of roy and lowered lightnings barrel and took a quick shot aiming for the chest, Just gotta separate them... hope im not too close
---
#187 Posted: 20:39:50 07/12/2015
Colton was already heading for Roy at the time, so he seated both blades in respected areas. Just as he noticed Daniel teleport, he threw up his hand "Full guard," he produced the shield between the two, hopefully in time to block the shot at Roy(what is the range on the full guard, is it only for the user, or can they move it out to a specific reach?).
---
#188 Posted: 21:41:06 07/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Not sure since they only did it once in the show, but I'm guessing you can expand the range however much you want. Ideally the range should be able to just encompass 2 people. But the wider your shield is the weaker it becomes so that principle still applies. And yes you can throw out your shield to shield allies so yeah.

Daniel:
Teleport -10% Trion
Lightning -0.5% Trion per shot
Regen +Max%

Colton:
Fullguard: -10% Trion
Shield Health: 150% (fullguard)
Regen +Max%
---
#189 Posted: 05:41:31 08/12/2015
Roy put on the breaks fast once he saw Daniel appear in front of him. He did a quick roll to the right around the shield in which Colton had so kindly given him. Quickly jumping back to his feet he spun the shotgun around cocking it and firing meteor at Daniel's feet, even though he was obviously in the danger zone of the blast radius. It was the stupid move he was planning on using on Clayton, however Daniel would do just fine.
---
#190 Posted: 18:22:01 08/12/2015
Daniel tried to jump out of the way but took the brunt of the attack to his legs, he hit the ground and took out ibis, he use teleport to get behind the shield he hit the ground with a grunt and fired at coltons back, (OOC if the shield expands behind the user assume it hit the shield, however would ibis's power output (which is superiror to lightning, break the shield) damn too close he thought and teleported in the opposite direction from clayton, and took another shot to get their attention, hoping, praying, that clayton would take a shot.
---
#191 Posted: 20:04:52 08/12/2015
"Roy," Colton turned to rotate the shield around to Daniel again(think about draw time of your weapons, Colton is just turning around bringing the shield about with him), "Take a shot at my brother," he said assuming this move would buy him time to jump for Daniel as soon as the shield drops.

Clayton fixed his sights on his brother again, If I can take him out completely, that would leave one offensive only target to deal with. he then squeezes his trigger to fire at Colton's right leg, knowing his brother was right side dominant. The shot wound not only knock him down again, but it would slow him down long enough for a more critical shot.
---
#192 Posted: 22:08:03 08/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Yes. It's a much slower, but more powerful sniper shot. However, Fullguard is basically a double power shield. Also, remember you can't use other triggers while Fullguard is up.
Also sorry gonna change the regen rate of the room on you guys. I kinda realize having 100% all the time is kinda ridiculous, so this'll give a little less incentive to spam. Also, limb and cut regeneration does not happen until end of match. Eheheh, yeah, you guys can like hate me for that if you want. Should've done this sooner.

Tatsuma crossed his arms, whistling. "Snap this is getting close." He kept checking the vitals on everyone. He grinned watching the fight and then thought. Maybe this should have been done in the Simulation room instead of the old C-Rank Training room. Ah well. Next time.

Roy:
Shotgun Meteor -5%
Meteor Damage -25%
Regeneration: Room +20% per second.
Trion level: 90%

Daniel:
Damage from blast -35% (Both legs taken out so immobile)
2 Teleports -20%
2 Iblis shots -14%
Regen: Room +20% per second
Trion level: 51%

Colton:
Shield Health: -140% (Iblis shot) 10% remaining. Any next shot would break and go through the shield

Clayton:
Eaglet shot: -4%
Regen: +20% per second
---
#193 Posted: 22:11:12 08/12/2015
Roy was knocked back from the explosion, dropping his shotgun, but he quickly rolled back to his feet firing with his pistol at Clayton as he did so.

While in a kneeling position he grabbed his left pistol with both hands "hound" he muttered under his breath with a smirk as he fired the trigger at Clayton.
---
#194 Posted: 22:53:19 08/12/2015
Clayton was rather quick to get up, shifting over as the round drew close. He took a hit right into his left side. He then looked up from where he was hit to see his brother had actually dodged his shot, most likely because he was already moving, or was it because he was distracted by Roy aiming at him? Either way, Colton was able to drop the shield, quickly drawing out his scorpion to make a speedy strike at Daniel.
---
#195 Posted: 23:07:32 08/12/2015
Roy holstered his pistol and grabbed the shotgun, this time holding it with both hands. Getting up and running his chest felt heavy and he noticed trion leaking from his shoulder. It must have been some flak he took from the explosion. It really was a stupid move.

Cocking the shotgun Roy zig zagged and then slid towards Clayton hoping to keep up the pressure and trusting in his teammate to at least hold off Daniel. While sliding Roy let off another meteor, pointed at the ground near Clayton. He could feel his heart pumping in his chest as he drew closer.
---
#196 Posted: 04:32:56 09/12/2015
Daniel sat on the ground aiming for coltons chest, he waited for Colton to get close enough so when he struck down he would pull the trigger point blank, he would take the blade but he would make sure he wouldnt go down easy. when the time was right he pulled ibis's trigger. he aimed high and for the sternum. he could only hope this would work, if not, he owed colton a drink.
---
#197 Posted: 09:28:15 09/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: this is hard on me haha. It's alright I'll manage. Woot! This is kinda fun.
Though, this isn't an order from the gm on me or anything, but what would help me a lot is make sure you specify what you were hit by for me to calculate. A regular pistol shot would do more damage than a hound shot, etc. Stuff like that. Thanks!
Also, side note. I know time in roleplays vary a lot, so this might change depending on the situation, but for intense battles like this, one second will generally be 2 posts apart.

Tatsuma sensed that this might be the turning point of the battle. He sat forward on the edge of his seat, watching closely and analyzing every move that they made.

Roy: 90%
Pistol Hound -2%
Pistol -0.5% per shot
Trion leakage: -8% per second
Wound: -8%
Meteor Shotgun -5%
Trion Level: 74%

Clayton: 100%
Wound (multiple?) -12%
Trion leakage: -8% per second
Trion level: 80%

Daniel: 51%
Iblis shot -7%
Trion leakage from legs: -15% (not applied until next post)
Trion level: 44%

Colton: 100%
---
#198 Posted: 14:06:25 09/12/2015
Colton, using his left hand with the scorpion, swung his scorpion down, making it a straight edge for extra length. Pulling the kogetsu from his back and kept it back with the blade going across his side, the point forward. Whether or not his scorpion hits the barrel of the sniper rifle, "Senku."

OOC: Keep in mind they were not far apart from the start, and the kogetsu is pointed strait at Daniel

Clayton reset his rifle, fixing his eyes on the ground behind Roy's feet as he ran at him. Continuing to watch him as he drew near. At an expected shotgun range field, he raised the rifle a little, with a kneeled position, he teleported. Picoted on his down knee, putting both knees down at a full 180 to have the barrel right against Roy's back, "No shield back here," he pulls the trigger.
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me