Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Prelude to the Gatestorm Pt. 1 (World Trigger RP)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prelude to the Gatestorm Pt. 1 (World Trigger RP) [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#101 Posted: 02:12:30 18/11/2015
He pulled out his sword saying quietly "trigger on" and held his blade which was also a trigger up to his throut and said"i don't think i'm immortal i just don't fear death. Test me again and it will be time for Jack the Ripper to let 'em Rip!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#102 Posted: 02:26:18 18/11/2015
"Go ahead" Roy said stepping closer "It's where we all end up anyways, I was headed there before I came here. Just some useless drunk with no reason left, but at least I ain't a boy with a toy sword. I guarantee, if they don't court marshal you, you will be one of the first to die on the field. Go ahead and kill your comrade, over what? A few stupid words?"

Bonnet kept going, it seemed like Ryden didn't take the hint "Go ahead, do it boy! You won't have anyone watching your back afterwards, or do you like to work alone? If that's the case then why are you here? I know why. You're looking for a fight, but I tell you what, it's in the wrong place. I'm not gonna fight you, I don't get my kicks from beating up on children."

With that he turned around to face the rest of the group and waved off Ryden "Go away you are getting on my nerves."

Bonnets mood changed a few degrees happier as he ignored Ryden and began to talk to the group "That reminds me, I once had a good drinking buddy and almost every week we would get into a heated discussion that would end it fists" he laughed "It was great, but I tell you what there was no one a preferred more on my side in a fight. Sadly he lost his life when he overdosed on drugs, but he was darn good fighter." Roy said sounding a little sad at the last part.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#103 Posted: 02:36:28 18/11/2015
But Jack was in charge now and he ran his blade through Roy's side saying "well boy i should have you know this much. Jack doesn't fight he kills and loves to do it too. I enjoy pain and relish the thrill of battle as my blade slashes through my foes. I have no comrads. For I am Jack, JACK THE RIPPER!!!" He slashed outword to deal more damage and a clean cut. The wound wasn't fatal to say the least. But his body trembled as he tried to prevent himself from going overboard by killing anyone.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#104 Posted: 03:23:48 18/11/2015
Daniel was acting on instinct in a moment he shouted "TRIGGER ON" and lowered the ibis barrel at 'jack' "take it down a notch, im going to wait till one of our superiors get here, make one move and ill blow your brains out, make no mistake, ive spent my entire adult life killing people doing missions that other units would go AWOL before blinking. I wont lose anymore sleep than I already do with another." Daniel didnt blink, he was hardened, he was numb, his voice kept the same cold, calm tone. "now, someone get an officer, and a medic."
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#105 Posted: 03:35:44 18/11/2015
Jack smiled and said "true but," he then ducked the gun and knocked it out of Danial's hand and stabbed him in the gutat an angle that coused less blood loss and less damage and at greater speed then any would have anticipated and continued saying "you're too slow"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#106 Posted: 03:41:45 18/11/2015
Maybe, BUT I AM BRUTAL" Daniel grabbed jack by the throat and pulled him in driving the blade deeper. "and I am stronger" Daniel started to squeeze "I have lived my life, preparing to die, gonna give it to me kid?" the pain was unbearable, but he kept going. Nothing ever stopped him before, and this was no exception, live or die Jack didnt have to die, but he had to drop.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#107 Posted: 04:07:44 18/11/2015
"no i'm brutal" said Jack but his eyes said it all. His real self was fighting wanting to stop this but his Jack the ripper personality was being driven far greater due to the trion. But any could see that Ryden didn't want this by the look in his eyes, even Daniel.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#108 Posted: 07:52:52 18/11/2015
Colton, dropped his triggers, purposefully, "Are you ****ing serious right now!" Clayton was shocked at his younger brother's language all of a sudden, "This is really childish! And trust me, I know childish, I pretty much still am one," he walked over to Ryden and Daniel. With astonishing strength for a little guy, he kicked the back side of Daniel's right knee to bring him down to Ryden's feet. Before Ryden could even move his blade, Colton, using Ryden's own hand, pulls the blade away from the two. Throwing it hard at the closest wall so that it stabs into the material, "Oh would you look at that, he's disarmed," he then glances to Daniel, "Now let him go," his tone was not rough, nor was it demanding, "No need to have a member die on day one of B rank. For one, I'm sure he can't breathe well, and for two, you might want to get that patched up before you pass out yourself," his demeanor was very calm and uplifting, but sounded as if he were a teacher talking to kindergarteners.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#109 Posted: 14:51:26 18/11/2015
With his trigger gone Ryden reverted back to normal and callapsed passing out.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#110 Posted: 18:30:47 18/11/2015
Damiel held the wound where a blade was Rapidly and violently removed. "Wasnt gonna kill him, just choke him till he blacked out." he got up bleeding, "you pull that **** one more time, if you compromise a mission, or god forbid kill someone, ill put a bullet right between your eyes. I dont care, if its you, some other personality, or what. Your a liablility, and I will put you down the moment you even threaten one of us. Got it?" Daniel had just watched his team mate get stabbed, and then he himself was stabbed and lectured. Angry was far to mild a word at this moment. "someone call a ****ing medic, im going to get a drink." he walked out of the room and to the canteen.
---
#111 Posted: 20:23:45 18/11/2015
It didn't take long for Roy to realize he was stabbed, it wasn't the first time it had happened, but it still wasn't fun. He was livid, the only thing that would satisfy his alcohol fueled anger was to see that twerps brain splattered across the wall. However his fury was short lived when he noticed Colton come by and quickly take care of the problem.

He would have been impressed if he didn't find it so dang funny. Bonnet pulled out his flask and took another swig then leaned against Clayton's shoulder, partially due to alcohol and partially due to the hole in his side. "And in that moment, I don't find your brother as obnoxious as I used to" He offered the flask over to Clayton "You look like you need this."
---
#112 Posted: 20:38:26 18/11/2015
Ryden layed unconsiouse not hearing a word that was said.

ooc: ok time for a friend to show up

Name: Nightshade
Personality: unknown
Appearance: dark with stealth armor worn by master assassins
Class: attacker
Main Triggers: scorpien x2
Optional Triggers: Chameleon, radar, bagworm, bailout
Backstory: not much is known of this deadly assassin only that he rarely speaks and has been a B rank for about a year and is a master of stealth and acts as an overseer for Ryden.
Other: only time will tell. trigger on.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#113 Posted: 22:54:14 18/11/2015
Daniel sat at a table and grumbled, he turned his trigger off in a rage he picked up his own flask and downed it. "What would he have done?" he was mumbling to himself, "get stabbed after watching another guy get a blade to the side, disarm him then forget about the whole thing? guys gonna get people killed, or worse." Daniel was worried, not becuase he was worried for himself, death didnt scare him anymore, but losing anyone to a guy who breaks into a psychotic rage over stupid words. "what the hell is he going to do when he gets an actual injury or gets frustrated over a superiors orders, or when battle stress hits him..." he sat in his chair and let the alcohol take his mind. "I know one thing, no one deserves to have to watch their back to their own team mate."
---
#114 Posted: 02:52:59 19/11/2015
(now thats just rude lol)
---
#115 Posted: 02:54:29 19/11/2015
OOC: OK, we should halt here, D-O hasn't been on in a while, and we should have paused back when Ryden went Jack, so his character could have done something instead of myself. Also, refrain from using a character that hasn't been accepted yet(in any RP). I personally will not post further until D-O does.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#116 Posted: 03:08:54 19/11/2015
Quote: jokerstix66
(now thats just rude lol)

I know but sometimes waiting can drive me nuts. I'm sorry. smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#117 Posted: 05:36:45 19/11/2015
OOC: I understand you don't like to wait, frankly I'm not known for my patience either. But using a character that has not been approved is fairly taboo. And SpyroD is right, we need to wait for the host of this RP. Without any guidelines there is really not much we can do at this point.
---
#118 Posted: 05:57:50 19/11/2015
OOC: I mean, I could go back and, I dont know... shoot a particularly stab happy psycho... smilie just kidding of course.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#119 Posted: 04:35:49 20/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: woah woah woah. Sorry I've been gone for a while guys. First of all, if you make a new character, I have to accept it before you start stuff with the guy. Yeah that stuff. Second of all...I uhh, probably should've mentioned this somewhere that it's kinda...against Border regulations to fight with other agents outside of a training room. Ehehehehhhhhhhh....anyway I'M BACK!

Also, Nightshade is not accepted. Other note. You're all B-rank agents. Just gonna say it, but you all are pretty much on the same level in terms of fighting strength. None of you dramatically outclass the other. Kay, got it. Also, if any of you read the first post, when you activate your Trigger and go into your Trion form, you're real body remains unharmed if your Trion body takes damage. You still feel the pain and stuff like being stabbed, but instead of blood, you'll be leaking Trion.
Also, Shade I'm just gonna say this once, but no autohits. That's pretty much Godmodding if you say that you stabbed someone. You can attempt to stab someone, but you cannot outright hit them. That's my warning to you on that.

*ahem* Back to it all.

"Jeez jeez guys!" Tatsuma backed off almost ready to transform if this gets bad. "You guys are lucky no one else is here. You know attacking other agents is against the rules. Now, if you're gonna fight about it, do in the virtual training room where there's unlimited Trion so you won't take damage in there." He said. "C'mon guys, this is a happy day. We've essentially graduated. We've shown the higher ups that we are responsible and respectful enough to use this power to fight off the Neighbors. Let's not disappoint them." Tatusma put his trigger away and sighed. "I'm going to a training room to practice. Come if you want. Don't start a war until I get back guys." Tatusma sighed.

"Why'd I have to get the dark testosterone raged group that just wants to kill things. Jeez, I really hope I don't get paired with people like that. No fun." He muttered quietly to himself.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:33:43 24/11/2015 by Dragon-outcast
#120 Posted: 05:20:37 20/11/2015
Daniel over heard it and walked up next to Tatsuma, "sorry about that, it was my first instinct, Mind if I tag along to the training room? I need to blow off some steam."

Daniel held out his hand "Daniel, By the way, sorry that I snapped earlier. Being stabbed is not my idea of a happy graduation party."
---
#121 Posted: 13:53:55 20/11/2015
Ooc: Nightshade is b rank. I said that in his charater sheet. smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#122 Posted: 03:11:38 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: I know that, but you can't roleplay him until I've accepted him. And I don't accept him. Also, you can't be Ryden from Metal Gear Solid. Or at least, you can't have the same power as that guy. Because let's face it, you don't. Not in this world. Also, just to make sure you understand, I'm going to repeat myself. Those two stabs you did would be considered godmodding. You have been warned. Also did ANYONE read what this roleplay is about?

Tatsuma sighed. "Sure! It'll be fun. Also less painful." He sighed. "Jeez guys, at least go kill yourselves where you can practically be invincible." He crossed his arms behind the back. Walking down the hall, he made his way to the virtual training room.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#123 Posted: 20:01:10 22/11/2015
Ooc: ok smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#124 Posted: 02:34:03 23/11/2015
"I'm not gonna lie" Roy said "the VT room sounds like fun right now" he then looked at his comrades curious of exactly what they where capable of.

Brute strength and speed did not impress him. Those where skills that could be developed, he was more worried about their mental capacity. Problem solving skills and creativity would be very useful on the battlefield, more than any gun or sword. The ability to make mistakes and then correct while also learning from them was real important if you want to survive.

Bonnet didn't know a lot about the neighbors, except that they didn't come here asking for a cup of sugar. For now he wanted to know about the people who would be standing by his side during a confrontation. And the best way to know someone is to fight them, stress brings out the worst in people. So if he knew their worst, then the rest should be easy.

"anyone else want to join?"
---
#125 Posted: 03:13:21 23/11/2015
Ooc: well since no one is going to tend to Ryden then...

Ryden started to come too "ahhhh my head. What happened?" then he saw the damage he's done "not again" he ran out of the room and headed to his corrders. Once he got their he pulled out his scorpien and threw it out the door yelling "I DON'T DESERVE THIS!!!" the then slammed the door shut and went to his "bunck bed" with only the top bunk remaining as it hung their by chains. He pulled out a pocket watch and began to weep.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#126 Posted: 03:43:13 23/11/2015
OOC: gotta be honnest, your character is the last person mine ever wants to tend to smilie

Daniel nodded, "yeah, anyway, ittle be fun to see what y'all can do. Ill only warn you once, i was the best shot in my battalion hope y'all are faster than bullets." Daniel gave a little laugh, he missed throwing around some smack talk with people. He was concerned however. He has trained all his military life to make sure his timing was perfect, but hes never fought people like this. "give me a run for my money now, ill make a wager, if I cant hit y'all, ill buy everyone here a round of drinks, whatever they want."
---
#127 Posted: 04:04:20 23/11/2015
"Oh, you're on" Roy said, far too excited about the prospect of alcohol and gambling "I'll raise stakes a little while we are at it. I bet you 30 bucks you can't hit a single one of us."

He had a bad habit of biting off more than he could chew. Still he was in the best shape of his life, thanks to all the military training, and he felt pretty bullet proof.
---
#128 Posted: 04:29:00 23/11/2015
"haha, be prepared to put your money where your mouth is, I havent met a man yet I couldnt square my cross hair to." He was excited now, he was giddy even. "ill raise you one more time, If I can get one right between the eyes on YOU, you buy the drinks."
---
#129 Posted: 09:22:00 23/11/2015
Colton then jumped in, "You can aim at me all you like, I specialize in speed myself. I've deflected bullets before in training. Who's to say I can't do it again, right?" He grinned cheesily as he threw in his two cents, "I'm not much of a betting man myself, but I cam guarantee you ain't hitting me," he then gave a slight glance back to Clayton, "In fact, I think you would be hit first if anything. My brother isn't one to miss something."(du-du tshh)
---
#130 Posted: 16:37:35 23/11/2015
Ooc: i get it smilie

As Ryden wept he opened the watch to look at a picture of his famly that he lost.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#131 Posted: 18:38:25 23/11/2015
"hehe, I dont know the Ibis has some strong bullets, if you can deflect a round like this than my hats off too you, and the bullet speed of the lightning might be what drives the nail. Cant say much for Clayton, havent seen him shoot, but I dont stop moving even when I fire so this will be a darn good match up."
---
#132 Posted: 19:54:59 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Tatsuma went to the operating room and opened up the Virtual Training room for everyone. "Alright, you guys can take a turn and then I want to have a round." He said and started it up. The training room looked like just a wide, sky-blue room that had gridlines everywhere. Except for the the bottom 8ft, it was completely see through and there were benches next to the control room kind of like in a basketball court where people could watch. "Alright, so remember since you have unlimited Trion, we can instantly heal your Trion bodies up after they take too much damage. Your targets are your opponent's Trion Relay System or Trion Supply System. Destroy one of those and the round is won." Tatsuma fiddled with the buttons, hoping he remembered how to start everything correctly. He kinda remembered.
---
#133 Posted: 06:51:40 24/11/2015
Colton ran inside, jumping up, "Trigger on!" He landed with a low striking pose holding the scorpion in is right hand, with the kogetsu hooked to his back. The scorpion took the form of a simple one handed, duel sided, short sword, his personal favorite, "Should we have a tourney, or an all out even team match?" He questioned the current idea for training.
---
#134 Posted: 08:11:01 24/11/2015
Roy, having finished being patched up, joined him in the training room "I believe it would be best to split up into teams in order to improve our communication skills and work out a dynamic"

"trigger on" he said as red light changed his outfit and holsters appeared. He reached down and pulled his pistols from their holsters giving them a quick spin before putting them back. "now the real question is who gets to work with who? You and your brother already know each other fairly well and your fighting styles, with him being a sniper and you being an attacker, would compliment each other very well." Bonnet pointed out.

"So in order to handicap you" he gave a small laugh at the joke "and to better build communication, you two should be on separate teams. Not only that sibling rivalry would be a great fuel to improve your skills."
---
#135 Posted: 18:50:54 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Accepted. 11/10 it's ok.
---
#136 Posted: 20:33:14 24/11/2015
Colton nodded, "He's got to get good at hitting something moving very fast, otherwise he wont be able to react to multiple targets," he simply agreed with Roy, "So, then, who's team do you want to be on? Or rather, who would you want to be on your team?" He questioned, not really knowing how to answer it himself.

Clayton had only stood by at the doorway while the others got ready and made their plans. He wasn't a social bug, so sitting aside while the other decided what they wanted was natural, and a polite gesture.
---
#137 Posted: 20:58:23 24/11/2015
Daniel stepped in "Trigger ON" his riffle appeared in his hand Ibis, while lightning was on his back, this felt good, natural even. "Well, i made a bet with Roy, and Colton, so id prefer to put them on the business end of my riffle for this skirmish." he jumped up and aimed through his sights to see if everything was calibrated. "im ready whenever you guys are." his eyes still peering through the sight not so secretly at Roy.
---
#138 Posted: 21:58:16 24/11/2015
"Well I guess it's settled then" Roy said "Colton and I versus you two" he paused for a moment before looking up at Tatsuma "unless you can find an extra player so the teams are even."

Bonnet simply smiled at being at the business end of the rifle. He had a few ideas on how he wanted to go about it. First and foremost he would use Colton as a human shield. His abilities as an attacker will make this easy. Roy could lay down supporting fire from behind him allowing for an effective double team. Other than that he wanted to blitz either Clayton or their objective.

Bonnet turned to Colton and spoke just loud enough for the two to hear "any ideas on how to take out your brother, facing a sniper will be a real pain in the butt." Roy felt Colton's abilities would be best on denfense, defending their objective with a sword because in combat he would not be required to retreat.

Roy on the other hand had mainly guns, and although he knew how to use them up close, the would be most effective out of arms reach.
---
#139 Posted: 22:08:43 24/11/2015
Ryden got up and went to the training room with the pocket watch in hand looking at the picture of his dead family. When he arrived at the training room he put it away and went into the control room to watch since he saw that something was going on already.(he currently has a tear staind face since he has been crying)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#140 Posted: 22:58:08 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Tatsuma grinned. "Ah, it'll be fine." A computerized female voice echoed throughout the room. "Virtual Combat activated." He pushed a button and a mic came out next to him. He spoke into it, addressing the room. "Okay, the match of Colton and Roy vs. Clayton and Daniel is set. Take your positions." He said into the mic.

Tatsuma eyed Ryden as he entered the room and sat in the watching rows. He frowned. Keep an eye on him... He thought. I mean he couldn't hurt anyone in the training room, but still. Tatsuma's eyes went back to the training room. "Ready..."
---
#141 Posted: 23:02:25 24/11/2015
Since Ryden was unarmed he was harmless but he didn't focuse on the training room. He pulled out the pocket watch and opened it looking at the picture of his dead family as tears started to come off his face again.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#142 Posted: 23:23:28 24/11/2015
Colton shrugged, "I honestly have nothing for ya," he replied to Roy, "I've never had to face him before. Alli know is, as an art critic, his visual range and perception is quite unmatchable. Hell more than likely be in a high place, or secluded area will few obstacles. Keeping a wide sector of fire, while lowering his own exposure."

Clayton stepped away from the door to join them, "With my current optional triggers, I could be anywhere," he said somewhat cocky like, "Of course it'll be harder for you if you don't know what they are of course."
---
#143 Posted: 00:18:18 25/11/2015
"So, whos sniper and whos spotter" Daniel smiled at Clayton Daniels knew how he wanted this to go down, keep moving, every time you fire be somewhere else, use his radar and teleport to get behind them or above them and light off rounds, teleport, light them up some more. The first shot will probably be ibis, he would keep his 'bagworm' cloak on at first, turn it off only if they get visual of him. he whispered back to clayton. "hey, listen, keep hidden ill make sure their aimed at me. When their not looking, light them up."
---
#144 Posted: 04:24:44 25/11/2015
"So he will basically be hunting us" Roy said calmly placing his hands on his guns. He had really expected more open combat, he should have known better. Him and Colton seemed to favor open combat, which put them at a disadvantage. However he could turn this around.

"The objective is to take out the trion transmitter right?" he said "Well I say we find it and just blitz it. If we have unlimited trion until then it will be quite difficult to take us out" he pondered for a moment before saying "you take defense and I will take offense. You are better equipped for a defensive position, while if I am out matched I will have to run away and try again from a different angle."

The fact that the two other opponents where in the sniper class put them at a disadvantage. They could not move freely around the field. Not without the chance of being spotted. A moving target would be hard to hit, but their marksman training probably provided them the skills necessary for that kind of shot.

However sporadic behavior my solve this issue. They can't lead you if they don't know where you will be next. He will watch for a flash to locate them. As far as their triggers are concerned, well that's a whole new ball game that he really didn't want to get into. Judging from Clayton's words, he probably had a teleporter, and that will be a pain in the butt to deal with.

"You really shouldn't be so confident" Roy said as he felt the world around him clear up "Your arrogance could cost you your life, especially when you throw your words around so carelessly." Yep, he was sobering up. The excitement and adrenaline was starting to cleanse his blood.
---
#145 Posted: 05:01:18 25/11/2015
Clayton took a little less serious expression for once, "Your concern for my well being on the realm battlefield is noted, but not necessary. You see, here we have technically unlimited Trion, so some of our triggers would be practically cheating, like the bagworm and radars. As for snipers, we don't always have to stay in one spot to make a shot, snipers can be mobile, just because we are moving doesn't mean we cannot aim our weapons," he pointed out, "So using my scope is but an option, not an obligation. Ever been hit by a sniper at close range, if so, it is because you wouldn't expect a sniper to be so forward. Just because i personally avoid conflict, doesn't mean I wont do what I necessary."

"He's got a point you know," Colton added, "A sniper is still just a gun, only it was made for much longer ranges, but that doesn't mean it is limited to long secluded range. You think they trained in just long range shooting? It's more of survivability training, adapting to the situation, if that means line of sight sniper fire, then so be it," he then paused, looking to his brother with a gloomy face, "Which means we cannot just predict a sniper's plan of action."
---
#146 Posted: 07:09:26 25/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Set..." Tatsuma said and then paused. "GOOOOO!!!" He shouted. On his screen, visuals of each player's trion body showed up so he could assess when they were damaged and where.
---
#147 Posted: 07:24:29 25/11/2015
Regardless of the fact that the match had officially begun Roy took the opportunity to bonk Colton on the head with his fist "Don't give up before we start. We are working with probability, what would be in his best interest? That means exploiting where he is most vulnerable. Not that there would be no fight but the least possibility of him winning in that fight."

Bonnet was fuming that his teammate was so willing to believe in his enemies strengths and not their own. Even though he understood the idea of knowing your limits, there is always a way out of a situation. There is always a way to defeat a more powerful opponent. People talk all the time about how battle is like chess, but he believed it more to be like poker. You had to go in, assess your possibility of victory and/or how to achieve. Sometimes you make a bad bet and you lose, but often you learn more about your opponent from that.

Their telling signs, how they hold their money, are they a bluffer or do they play it safe?

Shaking the thoughts from his head and lowered his stance preparing to leap in any direction. He was going to watch their movements and wait for them to make the first move. Shoot head on? Find cover? He wanted to know exactly who he was dealing with before he went in all gung ho.
---
#148 Posted: 17:50:51 25/11/2015
At the start Daniel went into action, he used his telleporter to get behind Roy and Colton he kept using this trigger to get above them before using ibis to fire downwards upon them. he was a great shot but this was not an easy shot to take. even still he tried his best to keep them in his cross hairs, one shot at Roy, behind the head, and then telleporting again and at Colton (im not doing auto hits, just to clarify because im really tired and if I worded things poorly im sorry.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:23:28 25/11/2015 by jokerstix66
#149 Posted: 19:54:21 25/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: So, for those of you who haven't read, Trion Relay System is basically the brain and the Trion Supply System is basically the heart of a Trion body. You can't actually see it cause it's y'know, inside you right now.

Tatsuma watched them fight. They looked like they were having fun to him. He grinned, because on one hand he couldn't wait to get into that room and spar with them. On the other hand, he'd be sparring with them and they looked hella strong compared to him.

Also to clarify and just to get me in a habit of monitoring your guys's Trion levels in your bodies...
Daniel: 2 Teleports = Trion usage decreased by 20%. Trion at 80%. +Max% because of Training room. Trion levels at 100%.
Roy: Trion at 100%
Clayton: Trion at 100%
Colton: Trion at 100%
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:57:44 26/11/2015 by Dragon-outcast
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me