Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Prelude to the Gatestorm Pt. 1 (World Trigger RP)
First | Page 2 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prelude to the Gatestorm Pt. 1 (World Trigger RP) [CLOSED]
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#51 Posted: 04:04:56 03/11/2015
(i meant that in the context of me haha, smilie)
Name: Daniel Wraith
Personality: quiet until excited, however in a heated situation he can go from 0-100 very quickly, he's a quick shot with a quick fuse to say the least.

Appearance: http://i46.tinypic.com/jal852.png (not my picture)

Class: Sniper

Main Triggers: Ibis and Lightning

Optional Triggers: Teleporter, Radar, Bagwarm, Bail out

Backstory:Before being an agent, he was a military marksmen, basic, had a little medic training if he had to stitch up his spotter, but in reality he was treated like cannon fodder (someone who is completely and utterly disposable) so much so that his unit ended up with the nickname "death march" when he first activated a trigger, everyone was amazed, however he was quickly brought into the agency, as with before however, he carries resentment for how his team was treated, and as it stands, he has no idea what happened to them.

other: "we were nothing but cannon fodder, thrown in to take fire and get torn to shreds, but we refused to die, even if it didnt mean we came back whole." Daniel wraith, on Death March. Their in my sights, TRIGGER ON!
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:53:01 06/11/2015 by jokerstix66
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#52 Posted: 08:11:31 03/11/2015
OOC: I hate to cause trouble, I really do, but Joker that's the same image I used.

Roy held his head as he walked out of the cafeteria, his 'celebrations' last night are killing him this morning, but he had to suffer the consequences for his actions. His hat lay on his back only held vertical by the string around his neck. It had started to get in the way in such a crowded area. He looked fairly out of place here. Where most people had clean shaven a faces and well trimmed hair, he was a mess. His hair went down to almost his shoulders and was choppy, his face had stubble, and his eyes had wrinkles under them that made it seem like he hadn't slept in weeks.

Although all that was true, he was in the best shape of his life. The constant training and exercise kept him in fighting condition and the purpose helped him get up in the morning. Stealthily as he could Roy took a shot of 'motivation' to help ease his headache, the food had helped the nausea, this might get him through at least half of this shindig.

Walking he noticed 'the silent one' and 'the loud one' which was how he referred to Colton and Clayton. Seriously as two brothers could the be anymore different. He hadn't gotten to know them, but Colton's loud mouth was already making his day worse. And he hadn't even heard it yet.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:13:43 03/11/2015 by SandmanOfTexas
#53 Posted: 03:28:36 04/11/2015
(OH sorry I didnt scroll up to take a character sheet I used yours and wiped it clean, or so I thought it shall be fixed in but a moment.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#54 Posted: 03:39:21 04/11/2015
OOC: That's cool, just didn't want any confucsion
---
#55 Posted: 03:41:37 04/11/2015
(yeah haha, i confuse me all the time, so thanks for catching that.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#56 Posted: 20:59:31 04/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: joker I can't accept your character sheet yet. Something in the rules. Also, for information just in case you missed it, C-rank agents are not allowed to use their Triggers for combat outside of the training facilities. Also just a side note for everyone that wasn't in the first post, Triggers are only found with the Border agency and the Neighborhood. Triggers aren't found anywhere else on Earth. Also, normal bullets and guns don't affect the Trion monsters we'll be facing.

So, I really do apologize because I love your character a lot, but for consistency's sake could you tweak the backstory a little.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#57 Posted: 00:31:27 05/11/2015
(ok and thank you for the clarificationsmilie)
---
#58 Posted: 04:21:23 06/11/2015
Fixed it I think)
---
#59 Posted: 04:35:08 06/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Hmm...I think it's still missing something. Something that lets me know you read all the rules and the stuff and whatnot. Once that's out of the way, you're good to go.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#60 Posted: 04:53:33 06/11/2015
OOC: I saw it, didn think about it, got confused, found it.
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#61 Posted: 06:23:57 06/11/2015
OOC: we standing or sitting in the class with the triggers?
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#62 Posted: 07:13:41 06/11/2015
(so since i think I found the issue which you hinted at i think ill jump in if not ill delete this post at your immediate request)

Daniel sat in the room looking at the triggers, he thought to himself "spent my career fighting other men, maybe now i can make a difference with my skills." he eyed a big sniper riffle and a smaller one, the shield looked great too... he knew two things though, needed a riffle, needed cover. looking around he didnt feel excited, or amazed, he felt anxious.
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#63 Posted: 19:27:33 06/11/2015
Ryden collected his triggers went to a dark corner to better examin them so that way he can use them to their fullest capebilates in battle.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#64 Posted: 20:14:46 06/11/2015
(capabilities)
---
#65 Posted: 21:29:35 06/11/2015
ooc: i have bad spelling ok. that and i don't have spell check on my stupid phone.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#66 Posted: 22:53:19 06/11/2015
(its al good, just force of habit)
---
#67 Posted: 21:45:34 07/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: accepted. Sorry, was busy. Anyway, just a note, make sure you guys read so you understand what's going on. You students are being called up to collect your Trigger. Also, as a future note, it is proper to wait until the GM gives permission before starting, but yeah you're right. You're good to go so it's alright.

The announcer began calling names. "Ryden, Colton, and Izuka." He called the first three to come up to the stations.

Tatsuma was shifting uneasily in the crowd. He couldn't keep still, and he was still trying to decide.
---
#68 Posted: 23:16:23 07/11/2015
There are too many people here, is what Roy thought. It was quite annoying. There was certainly tension in the air. Even he felt a little nervous. He knew what he wanted. He was practically born with a gun in his hand and realm didn't mind going out the same way.

The issue was teams, a bad chemistry could make or brake a team. And that could have drastic repercussions. He didn't know many people here. He didn't care to get acquainted but he would mind being paired with Clayton, he seemed calm and collected. Although he only knew him through his loudmouth brother. And he guessed Levina and Tatsuma seemed pretty cool to.
---
#69 Posted: 23:30:22 07/11/2015
With his gear Ryden waited for something to happen board out of his mind. "so dull" he said under his breath.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#70 Posted: 02:59:22 08/11/2015
(sorry got excited but thanks for understanding)

Daniel, well, Wraith is what people usually called him, waited patiently; playing with his dog tags he looked around.
"everyone seems tense, hope no one snaps..."
---
#71 Posted: 03:18:08 08/11/2015
Growing board he seaths his new weapons and starts climbing the seemingly unclimbable wall, finding foot holds that werent easily noticed by the nacked eye.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#72 Posted: 06:12:13 10/11/2015
Colton walked up, keeping his cool, and acting professionally, he spotted the trigger he was hoping for, rather, the two he had always wanted. The scorpion and the Kogetsu. Easily taking the triggers from their current display locations, he returned to his brother's side who was blankly staring forward as usual, just watching the others for the moment.

Clayton had figured Colton would get blade based triggers, they were quite efficient on trion, and perfect for close range combat. He would only squire a scorpion for emergency uses only, and stick mostly to his long range.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#73 Posted: 16:10:39 13/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Tatsuma casually shifted his weight, smiling as the first three were called. The announcer called the next three names. "Clayton, Roy, and Daniel." He called out. Tatsuma grinned and looked at Clayton. "You're up." He said.

Everyone else was chatting away, too excited to be nervous at all. They had passed. They did it. There would be a long hard journey up ahead, but now they could make a difference.
---
#74 Posted: 16:36:57 13/11/2015
Ryden hang from the wall board out of his mind wishing that they would hurry up already.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#75 Posted: 01:31:16 14/11/2015
Clayton nodded to Tatsuma, and he began walking to the front to collect his weapons of peace. As a art critic by nature, he noticed the little things, which would come in handy as a sniper, and spotted Ryden up close to the ceiling, and only questioned why, not how. When it comes to spotting the enemy, one should ask why later, because at first you must know where they are rather than how they got there. If you wonder how they get to their location, you may only hinder yourself from being aware of everything else. With tossing the thoughts aside, he approached the display to retrieve his riffle, and the Scorpion trigger. he made the formal bow and returned to his spot along side Colton who was still smiling staring somewhat at his gear.
---
#76 Posted: 02:38:25 14/11/2015
Ryden noticed that Clayton saw him which he thought was rare since he would rarly be noticed. Deciding to learn moreabout his little friend he climbs over closer to his area and jumps down landing quietly behind Clayton and walked up to him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#77 Posted: 09:43:13 14/11/2015
It was either Clayton didn't notice Ryden move, or he was sitting still as to keep his professionalism, but he did not turn around to Ryden when he approached. Colton, however, had turned rapidly raising his hands to a loose fighting position for a moment, "Hey, don't do that," he said in a bit of a whisper, and settled. Standing with his trigger(s) in hand, "So you got one of the blade triggers right? We should spar with them sometime, you know, for real for real, and not that simulated style we did in training."
---
#78 Posted: 16:40:11 14/11/2015
Ryden nodded and turned to Clayton and said "you saw me on the wall yet you didn't react or even ask why i was up their, why is that? Just who are you?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#79 Posted: 23:29:34 14/11/2015
Daniel went up barely breathing, he grabbed his triggers, "riffle and cover..." he thought to himself, as he went back he examined them, he was awed by them. He had weapons now, that before he could only dream of... if only the old squad could see them.
---
#80 Posted: 23:53:55 14/11/2015
Roy walked up. Unlike the others, he was a gunner. He grabbed his weapons of choice and holstered them. He had to admit he was a sucker for the classics. Where the names he called out in the same squad. There where three names each time he called out.

Honestly it didn't really matter to him. He had a gun and a bottle of whiskey, he was satisfied.
---
#81 Posted: 23:58:55 14/11/2015
Daniel decided to sit next to, who would be, his new squad mates he nodded his head and leaned against his new riffle, Raygust was heavy, but he could handle it he looked at Roy and pulled out a flask, "Celebrate with the new team?"
---
#82 Posted: 07:58:09 15/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Levina Tatiana, Tatsuma Akuboch, Sereza Miyaki." The announcer called.

Tatsuma felt his heart beat faster. He went up to the desk and told the operator what he wanted. Grabbing Kogetsu, and a Shooter trigger he grinned and then went over to the training dummy. Time to test this baby out. He thought.

He threw the trigger in the air, caught it, and then activated it. "Trigger on!" He shouted, the trigger activating. Light all around his body as his casual clothes were being replaced by a dark brown Border uniform with the B rank symbol on his shoulder. In moments, the transfer was complete, and he was now in his Trion body. Crouching, he sprung at the dummy, Kogetsu appearing in his hand. He slashed! Once, twice! The blade cut a perfect "X" that went right through the center. Tatsuma then jumped back. "Asteroid!" He shouted as he held his left hand out. A cube of Trion appeared, split, and then fired at the dummy. A total of 4 shots stabbed into the dummy. Tatsuma landed. He grinned. I like this. Feels good. He thought and then deactivated his Trigger.

Light all around again, and then he was back in his normal body. Tatsuma looked over to the others and grinned, putting away his Trigger. "That was fun!" He said walking back to them.
---
#83 Posted: 22:50:52 15/11/2015
Colton ran around to the test dummy as well, as Tatsuma had tested his own, "Well I didn't know we could test them," he allowed room for Tatsuma to return to his spot in the class before holding his trigger up at eye level, "Trigger," he brought it down a little, "On!" A similar light show occurred as it did for Tatsuma(do the uniforms have to be brown? Colton is more of a blue kind of guy, while Clayton is a green). Clamping his hands over the trigger as it transformed into the Scorpion, he pulled his hands apart just enough to grasp the handle. Holding it up enough so that the mid section of the blade itself was eye level.

Lunging for the dummy, he threw his left leg out sideways, while his right was up by his thigh. As he lands, sliding by the dummy, swinging his blade across the lower side. Bringing his left foot to its heel, pushing up with his right knee, lifting up to make a spin lashing at the back side. Lifting his right leg up as he leaned back a little to deliver a kick to a somewhat higher location than the slash. He then proceeded to jump up only high enough to land he feet on the shoulders of the dummy. Instead of performing an attack, he just dropped down to his thighs to seat himself atop the dummy. He lost his train of thought in the moment, just enjoying the elevation. Realizing he was still in the class, he leaned back to stab his blade into the back side. Flipping over, using the blade to hold himself up, he landed leaving the blade in the dummy's back for a moment. Standing for a moment, he grabbed the blade, turning the trigger off at the same time. Taking hold of the trigger, he walked around, keeping his eyes up watching the others to be sure he didn't make a scene with sitting atop the dummy.

Clayton shook his head, "What kind of question is that? I only question why no one else saw you. It is a predictable location inside a building," he only turned his head to reply to Ryden, "If you must know, I use to be an artist, and art critic of certain degree, I notice many things others do not."
---
#84 Posted: 23:07:49 15/11/2015
Ryden smiled "an art critic you say? My mother was an artist. You seem like a good kid. What's your name?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#85 Posted: 04:11:14 16/11/2015
"maybe after this is all said in done" Roy answered "If you're buying of course" He half laughed at the end. Bonnet then turned to Clayton eager to give his new teammate a hard time "ooooh, art critic. Aren't you fancy. Did you go to college to?" the humor was evident in his voice, almost like mocking but not as harsh.
---
#86 Posted: 04:32:56 16/11/2015
In a flash Roy found that their was a blade against his throght and said "do you have a problem with that?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#87 Posted: 04:45:27 16/11/2015
"calm down, this will end badly if you dont" with that Daniel went up the the dummy and thought, "might as well" he shouted "TRIGGER ON" as the light show commenced and his uniform appeared he jumped back into the air as the riffle appeared he kept moving around the target he fired once, twice three times, the head, the heart, the middle of the X. he was using IBIS it was slow, but the shots were satisfying, he switched out to lightning quickly, he moved faster with this one baseball sliding with his shots "keep moving, breath out, shoot." his shots were accurate as he landed the shots.

he stood up, satisfied with the test. deactivating the trion body, he went back to roy. "if youll kindly put that knife away, Roy why dont you give it a go."
---
#88 Posted: 04:59:35 16/11/2015
Ryden seathed his main blade and stood their without a word.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#89 Posted: 05:21:20 16/11/2015
Clayton sighed roughly, "No I didn't go to collage," he then, with arms crossed, "And no normal human being in this time of war would even think to harm one another over such meager words. So what if your mother was an artist, you're going to meet people who do not care, so don't go threatening people you don't know, or something will really happen," he finished with his arms still up. Colton was just behind Ryden seeing as he was on his way back from the test dummy.
---
#90 Posted: 05:36:24 16/11/2015
Ryden smiled and said "well the funny thing is is that my mom's dead and my dad. so what's your name kid?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#91 Posted: 05:53:03 16/11/2015
Daniel nodded his head, "Wise words, Clayton? was it?" If nothing else Daniel had a knack for listening
---
#92 Posted: 05:54:53 16/11/2015
The whole affair didn't really phase Roy Bonnet to much. Not because he was a tough guy or anything, he just simply was capable of registering the threat in his current condition. "No thanks" Roy answered "I don't want to get too worked up" he then turned back to Ryden and Clayton.

"If I had a dollar for every-time two bit punk threatened my life over a couple of words I would save-" he paused and began counting on his fingers before finishing "about 3 dollars on my next six pack."

"what I mean is don't worry about it" he said shrugging off the situation. "My name is Roy Bonnet" he said "and you aren't the only one who has problems, boy!" he said enunciating the last part as an emphasis.

"Besides, me and stone-face here are going to be on the same team. We might as well get to know each other. Ain't that right...uh" Bonnet turned to Clayton "what's your name again?"
---
#93 Posted: 21:58:57 16/11/2015
Ryden waited for Clayton to reply trying his best not to try to tear others apart with his new power.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#94 Posted: 16:29:26 17/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Yeah. I mean later on they'll probably color coordinate with your squad but for now yeah they can be different colors. All that matters is the B-rank insignia on them.

"Hey guys, let's not start fighting yet. Let's just go to the virtual training room and spar a bit." Tatsuma grinned, putting his hands on Roy and Ryden's shoulders. "C'mon, it'll be good practice."
---
#95 Posted: 16:40:57 17/11/2015
"My name is Clayton, if it means so much to you," he replied dropping his arms, but keeping one up for a formal hand shake.

Colton had butt in though when Tatsuma suggested moving to the training room, "We should all go, and see who we are most compatable with. Rather be an efficient machine than a clunker with repairs required, you know."
---
#96 Posted: 21:46:09 17/11/2015
"Clayton. Right, that explains the stone-face joke" Roy mumbled to himself about the pun he made on his name. He then shook his hand "My name is Roy Bonnet" he said cheerfully. He then turned to Tatsuma and Colton "I suppose we could use a little more practice."
---
#97 Posted: 23:11:45 17/11/2015
Ryden grabbed Clayton's hand saying "i would give you mine but i have no memory of it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#98 Posted: 00:06:25 18/11/2015
Daniel nodded his head, "Mind if I tag along? I'm not good at this standing around thing."
---
#99 Posted: 00:14:11 18/11/2015
"i'll pass and Tatsuma don't touch me again or else you will be at the buisness end of my sword as its first blood. That is the only warning that i'll give you." said Ryden really tempted to chop off Tatsuma's arm.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#100 Posted: 02:04:29 18/11/2015
Roy took out his flask and took a blatant swig. He didn't really care if anyone saw it anymore, since he was sure at this distance just about everybody could smell it on his breath.

Ryden's attitude was beginning to irritate him, and although starting arguments wasn't exactly the sober thing to do, he was going to speak his piece "You know threatening comrades is frowned upon" he spoke dropping the cheerful manner and taking a more serious tone, making him seem almost sober "You come in here and threaten everybody acting tough. Do you think just because you have a knife and a trigger that it makes you invincible?"

He took another shot and his mannerisms became more agitated "Don't you know the 'Invincible' Achilles was killed by one mere arrow. We are in a time of war, for as far as we know the entirety of humanity could be at stake. And yet you stand here puffing out your chest, swinging a knife around like the world revolves around you. News flash, dummy, there are 7 billion more people out there. So you can either stop acting big and be friendly like the rest of us or you can go sit by yourself in the corner until you have thought about what you've done. Otherwise one of us might leave here limping, and the other in hearse."
---
First | Page 2 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me