Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Training of wonderbolt Role play mlp
Page 1 of 1
Training of wonderbolt Role play mlp [CLOSED]
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#1 Posted: 15:37:32 10/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Rules:

only gamemaster and co gamemaster
if happen,pegsaus going crash.just pm me

Name: Gary
Species: Pegasus with the ability to be an Alicorn
Appearance: a loosely hung mane of red and white with bright green eyes that bare the irises of that which Nightmare Moon adorned. A sheik black body, darker than shadows, and the traditional royal guard armor.
Other: Brother to Twilight Sparkle
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#2 Posted: 08:02:15 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: oops,I almost forgot put. smilie

Intro cutsense:

Training is about to start soon.Spitfire and Soarin call all Pegsaus execpt Gary Sparkle.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#3 Posted: 21:57:01 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: anyone there? hello
---
#4 Posted: 04:35:58 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: -.- waiting a player
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me