Page 1 of 1
skylander dreams?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 14:17:40 10/10/2015 | Topic Creator
making this topic again.

i had a dream last night where i went to a mom and pop game store that had a nightfall of all things, and i tricked the employees into letting me buy it.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10080
#2 Posted: 14:26:35 10/10/2015
Had a dream where Kaos put took the Sky Eater to some steampunk victorian place instead of Skylands. It was as weird as it sounds.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#3 Posted: 15:49:58 10/10/2015
I just dreamed that I found two Chase High Volts, and a Golden Hot streak.
---
Dead
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#4 Posted: 16:20:00 10/10/2015
Once again, I dreamt I was part of the Portal Master group, and I am of the Dark element. But this time, we dressed up like some of the SuperChargers. Instead of just cars, submarines and planes, other Vehicles and terrain items based on the Vehicles were jet-propelled sneakers for skating, jet packs, surfboards with boat motors, and flying motorcycles. The following Portal Masters in each element were:

Magic - cute teenage witch
Tech - male cyborg nerd with eyeglasses
Earth - male fat diamond miner
Air - female skydiver
Fire - male long-haired biker in a leather jacket
Water - female pirate
Life - male hippie
Undead - creepy goth sorcerer
Light - female super Sentai with light and rainbow powers
Dark - me as the shadowy ninja
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#5 Posted: 16:49:10 10/10/2015
Once I dreamed I was fighting Kaos in his evilized form in Swap Force and I beat him up.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#6 Posted: 16:51:47 10/10/2015
This wasn't a dream, but I imagined this just before I feel asleep and when I woke up this morning. It was that while in the Sky Eater, on the way to attack Skylanders Academy, smilie stopped at an arena and fought Hercule Satan from the Dragon Ball series. It was an epic fight. Satan used his random object-holding capsules to try and trick smilie, but in the end, smilie fused with the Darkness and became Emperor smilie, and then killed Mr. Satan.

When the fight ended, smilie, who was weak, teleported back to the safety of the Sky Eater, and as the Darkness slowly healed his wounds, the Sky Eater consumed the arena and everyone in it. It then left to attack the Skylanders Academy.

It was an epic thought.

However, I have had two dreams about Skylanders. One was smilie and smilie getting married...which was weird...and another one was where the Giants teamed up with a giant monster worm to fight an army of Arkeyans on a planet of purple crystals in outer space...that was really weird, too.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#7 Posted: 17:04:08 10/10/2015
Well... guess part of my dream came true!I just got back from TRU, and found a chase High Volt, right on the front of the pegs! I didn't even have to dig around.
---
Dead
#8 Posted: 17:18:07 10/10/2015
Quote: mega spyro
Well... guess part of my dream came true!I just got back from TRU, and found a chase High Volt, right on the front of the pegs! I didn't even have to dig around.

LUCKY
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#9 Posted: 17:36:52 10/10/2015
I actually just last night had a dream where there was a Skylanders TV Show, but it was also a Skylanders Game, and the episode was about Star Strike preparing for some kind of war or something... I don't know, all you need to know is that it didn't make much sense.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#10 Posted: 18:13:53 10/10/2015 | Topic Creator

congrats!!! post pics plz!
Skylandskid Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#11 Posted: 18:17:27 10/10/2015
I actually just had a dream where it was a spoiler to the next Skylander game.mafter you beat Kaos in skystones overdrive the first time a movie clip plays. What was in it was kaos told glumshanks that he was going to bed. When kaos left the room glumshanks in a deep voice said "Oh, kaos. Won't you ever learn. I guess I'll have to take skylands myself." Is what glumshanks said. Then glumshanks body grew and he magically had a purple and gold robe on. Then he grabbed his face and ripped it off. Who was under you're asking. It was none other then Kaos' dad! The. The end credits started and I woke up.

SKYLANDERS 6 HYPE STARTS NOW!!!!
---
rest in peace, Dreamcatcher
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2635
#12 Posted: 19:04:52 10/10/2015
When I beat giants I had dreams that glumshanks would become a good guy
AND HE DID
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#13 Posted: 22:43:28 10/10/2015
I'm probably going to make a fan fiction Death Battle about my dream on the Death Battle Fanon Wiki. It sounds cool.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Derp99 Red Sparx Gems: 93
#14 Posted: 23:17:17 10/10/2015
I had a dream that I went to Cap'n Cluck's King Size Chicken, (BAGAWK!) And somebody else was owning it now, because Cluck was defeated. Don't remember exactly who it was, though.
---
You know what they say, all toasters toast toast!- Mario in Hotel Mario
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#15 Posted: 01:22:29 11/10/2015

Omg congrats. Ur dream came true <3
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#16 Posted: 02:22:39 11/10/2015
Quote: ZapNorris

congrats!!! post pics plz!

Here they are!

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
Dead
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#17 Posted: 09:40:10 11/10/2015
Hmm, I had one before Superchargers came out where I spotted Nightfall in a store, and they had one which was missing the hair...
This is before the recall too, wooooo.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
TTD Hunter Gems: 6253
#18 Posted: 09:54:15 11/10/2015
I normally dream up games. A more recent one was that Activision are tasking Beenox to remake Spyro's Adventure in high definition for the 5th anniversary.
IAS COOL Yellow Sparx Gems: 1207
#19 Posted: 10:56:57 11/10/2015
Before superchargers came out I had a dream that I got a special starter pack with not only smilie,smilie, and the hot streak but also smilie! coolest dream ever! smilie
---
a psychopath robot with chainsaws, watch out, kaos!
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#20 Posted: 05:03:48 12/10/2015
Quote: TTD
I normally dream up games. A more recent one was that Activision are tasking Beenox to remake Spyro's Adventure in high definition for the 5th anniversary.

Now this I WOULD like to see, give long time collectors a chance to take a breather and newer players the chance to grab some old figures!
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
#21 Posted: 11:35:25 12/10/2015
Not really sure this is a skylanders dream, but last night having a Light Speed Sonic and Evil Gobbler Kirby Skymiibos...
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me