Page 1 of 1
Favourite skylanders (not vehicles)
Furry360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2713
#1 Posted: 21:45:16 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
So i wanna know your favourite skylanders so when i go to get the game on black friday and characters i know whats good also you can just talk about your favourite characters with each other.

ill probably get around 6 characters so help me choose THX
---
spyro the best of ALL ( skylanders)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:46:13 08/10/2015 by Furry360
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10050
#2 Posted: 21:50:25 08/10/2015
Save a spot for Nightfall for when she comes out. >w>
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#3 Posted: 21:52:40 08/10/2015
Favourite from superchargers only or of the five games?

Well here's my top five:

1) Knight Light

2) Thrillipede: HE haven't been released yet but his upgrades seem very cool

3) Bat Spin: I adore how she turns into a bat

4)Spyro: Cute purple dragon

5) Dune bug: Great for range attacks, good flyer and his friend buggy is amazing.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#4 Posted: 22:25:06 08/10/2015
Errr, well the really good ones are coming out later, so you should wait. However I would recommend Nightfall, Splat, Smash Hit & Bone Bash Roller Brawl. In this case, Smash Hit is the only one available at the time. If you want to get more on Black Friday than you could also go with Stormblade and Fiesta. Don't get too excited about Fiesta 'cause he's mostly just eye candy. Those six are the ones I like the most.
Fireworks Emerald Sparx Gems: 3094
#5 Posted: 00:31:58 09/10/2015
So far my favorites are Smash Hit, Stormblade and Hurricane Jet-Vac.

Smash Hit is a little powerhouse with quite an unique weapon and gameplay.
Stormblade is fast, powerful and a lot of fun to play with. I wasn't expecting a lot from her but she sure proved me wrong.
Hurricane Jet-Vac is a bit of a personal favorite. I always liked him design-wise but he used to be so bad I hardly ever played with him. But his reimagined gameplay is a lot stronger.
---
Don't mind me, I'm just not a very talkative person.
preciousawaken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1774
#6 Posted: 05:31:45 09/10/2015
In order of my favorites to play with (but I recommend all 4) Stormblade, Nightfall, Smash Hit, Astroblast.
Furry360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2713
#7 Posted: 05:16:46 10/10/2015 | Topic Creator
im getting more then 6 skylanders but later on

i think im definitely getting NightFall though 100%
---
spyro the best of ALL ( skylanders)
astroblast_ Green Sparx Gems: 213
#8 Posted: 12:49:33 10/10/2015
These are the most op and coolest -
1. Astroblast
2. Nightfall
3. High Volt
4. Smash Hit
5. Fiesta
6. Thrillipede

I recommend not getting reposes because they are too boring.
---
who´s ready for superchargers???!!!
smilie = best supercharger evaaaa!!!!
READY, SET, GLOW!!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#9 Posted: 15:29:48 10/10/2015
Astroblast is overpowered with his Sun Runner I suggest getting them (Legendary is only out now)
Nightfall is a fun and very cool Character
Stormblade is a very fast paced character and can attack very quick making her overpowered.
Splat can be really fun and shes just an adorable character anyway :3
Smash Hit has TONS of health and is quite powerful right out of the box.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Sworn2Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#10 Posted: 22:17:19 21/10/2015
Here are the highest functioning Skylanders I've found so far:

Superchargers:

Stormblade: Stormblade may not seem too impressive at first, but do not be deceived by the fact that her thrown blades do 12 damage each. With her kind of attack speed, the attacks add up big-time in a real hurry. I strongly recommend developing her on wind warrior to help with projectile-spamming enemies and to bully single enemies of a certain size or less.

Spitfire: Spitfire's fiery tornadoes are awesome and can do a lot of work for you in ravaging a foe while you're free to evade attacks. His charge attacks and melee attacks are great too and his charge attacks are great for dealing with nearby crowds, along with his fiery tornadoes. Which path you pick doesn't really matter, they're both great.

Series 5 Gill Grunt: Once Gill Grunt gets his flight attack and whirlpool attacks, he becomes very mobile and can adapt well to many situations. When you get the upgrade that lets him perform rapid trident thrusts while you hold down Attack 1, he can really do some quick damage too. As was the case with Spitfire, both of his paths are great.

High Volt: Very defensive with a counter attacking shield aura that can prevent damage up to a certain threshold. He can also throw his lance and create a beam in between it and him that--while weak--is good for mobility. He has a bit of a problem with dealing damage efficiently, but his defensive strengths make up for it.

And I know you didn't technically ask for this, but some old Skylanders are awesome too. Here are some you might want to look for:

Retro:

Prince of Darkness Blackout: Prince of Darkness is the name of a path of Blackout's. It's not the name of the Skylander or a variant. It is important that you choose Prince of Darkness for his path, because there's a big difference in power between the two. On Prince of Darkness, Blackout can create massive pools of darkness on the ground that repeatedly damage enemies who stand in them and eat away at their health quickly. This is a great way to deal with enemies, especially those with slow attack or movement speed. Blackout can also teleport between two black holes if he has them out, which makes them great for suddenly avoiding enemy attacks and launching up follow-up attacks. His wing slap attacks are the ones you should use the least.

Deja Vu: Now that Deja Vu can create a past self without having to stop in place, she's more powerful than ever. You can have Deja Vu and her double fill the room with exploding black holes and space-time shots and damage everything at once, pretty much. She's fantastic for crowd control and is one of few Skylanders who doesn't have to face her foe to deal damage. Nice.

Freeze Blade: Great for damaging and controlling crowds. I strongly recommend developing Freeze so his chakram shoots off pieces of ice when you hold Attack 1 and develop Blade so he goes down the path with Penalty Frost. The result is a Skylander who can spread damage around a huge area with his chakram and who can crash into enemies with his charge attack and freeze foes in a huge area!

Wrecking Ball: This guy's a blast from the past, but is also massively powerful. They've fixed his burps since Skylanders Trap Team so now they work in an area all around him again, and offer a great way to attack when enemies are insistently chasing you down. His charges also do a ton of damage, especially with a Series 2 Wow Pow!. Strongly consider developing Wrecking Ball on the path that enhances his charges, especially since it makes the already powerful attack more flexible and able to adapt to more situations.

Flashwing: Wonderfully mobile, her Attack 3 can damage enemies all over while she runs, and her shards she shoots from her tail are quick to fire once you get Light Speed Shards and do a fair bit of damage too. Going down the Super Shards path only improves their damage output by allowing you to stick shards that Flashwing shoots from her tail into walls. (Hint: Position the shards in walls so they'll hit the enemy while Flashwing shoots the enemy herself!)

I'll update this as I get more information.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#11 Posted: 00:21:30 22/10/2015
My all-time favorites so far (no particular order in terms of favoritism)
Thumpback smilie
Spy Rise smilie
Trap Shadow smilie
Doom Stone smilie
Tread Head smilie
Enigma smilie
Blackout smilie
Bowser smilie
Nightfall smilie
High Volt smilie
Thrillipede smilie
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#12 Posted: 00:48:32 22/10/2015
Quote: angelg

HE

HAS..
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me