darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Can't use Superchargers portal with Trap Team?
Page 1 of 1
Can't use Superchargers portal with Trap Team?
Zombie F-Body Red Sparx Gems: 44
#1 Posted: 13:17:19 07/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Got bored with Superchargers today and decided to add some new SF figures I picked up at TRU to SF and TT. I'm currently running the Superchargers portal. Had no problems using the new portal with SW but when TT was loading it gave me a "unsupported portal" screen. Had to plug in my old TT Traptanium portal to get things running again.

Has anyone run into this issue? The TT portal still does everything you need it to do for Superchargers so it's not a big deal if I have to go back to using that portal, just seems odd. Couldn't find anything on Activision's page or any other FAQ sites. This is for the XBox One versions of SF, TT and SCs.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 13:24:13 07/10/2015
Superchargers Portal has been shown to not work with TT at all, probably since it lacks a speaker and some cutscenes require it.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3 Posted: 13:27:33 07/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Ah, good point. Thanks, Bifrost!
#4 Posted: 17:37:55 07/10/2015
Well, the game still thinks you have a speaker working. And yeah,if you want one portal for every game,go for Traptanium Portal. Less space and weirder looking,but is compatible with everything and at least has effects unlike the weird mat thing on fire.
---
#5 Posted: 02:42:02 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Weird that some kind of patch couldn't have been stored in the SC portal to change TT or just a standard update like every game these days. I could see issues with SA or Giants but not the last game out. Since this is a series that thrives on compatibility seems like a small oversight. What if I had done away with the TT portal since I just upgrade to the newest model when the next game comes out?

Oh, well, I seem to stockpile portals so it's no big deal! Got 360 portals up to TT, XB1 portals from SF and all the 3DS portals!
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#6 Posted: 03:32:52 08/10/2015
Well, we are supposed to be "portal masters" after all.
---
Boop me if you see this.
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#7 Posted: 07:51:45 12/10/2015
no,you can't use trap team figures with Superchargers portal.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#8 Posted: 12:39:13 12/10/2015
Quote: gary
no,you can't use trap team figures with Superchargers portal.

Now that's just misinformation. All figures work with the SC portal,the portal just doesn't work in TT.
---
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#9 Posted: 04:07:55 20/10/2015
whoops,I though all figures really works. smilie sorry about that.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me