Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
An anything RP [CLOSED]
Highfive37 Blue Sparx Gems: 571
#1 Posted: 20:02:57 04/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Yes, I know I'm random but this is an RP where anything happens and literally anything

Name: Turbo
Species: dragon
Element: Storm
Abilities: anything related to storms
Appearance: a long, light blue dragon with many wings
Home: the Sky
Other:
---
All I need in my life is an infinite supply of waffles, I like waffles, especially with Oreos on top
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 01:37:48 05/10/2015
Ooc: So the universe can explode in the first post?

Name: Aiden
Species: Human
Abilities: None
Appearance: black hair, white shirt, blue jeans.
Home: A village
Other: None
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#3 Posted: 14:52:12 05/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Good thing you mentioned that, no OP's
Accepted
---
All I need in my life is an infinite supply of waffles, I like waffles, especially with Oreos on top
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#4 Posted: 20:53:59 05/10/2015
Name: Jade
Species: Dragon
Abilities: Jade can shapeshift, but she rarely uses that power. Her main ability is calming down others. She is agile for a dragon her size, and fairly strong in hand-to-hand combat.
Appearance: Jade is a light green dragon with feathery wings. She has a snakelike body and her tail is covered in feathers. She normally carries a bag on her back that has her dagger and various other things for surviving in the wild.
Home: Never stays anywhere for long. Jade constantly wanders.
Other: If you want me to specify what's in her bag, then I can.

Also, what time period is this set in?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#5 Posted: 21:37:55 05/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted, also I didn't know the time period need to be specified
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#6 Posted: 21:52:51 05/10/2015
Just wondering. You know, just the kind of stuff like what technology is available. Would this be like the modern world?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#7 Posted: 14:44:33 06/10/2015 | Topic Creator
It's called an anything RP for a reason
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#8 Posted: 07:40:39 08/10/2015
Name: Kestle
Species: Spirit Shapeshifter
Abilities: His form changes with the times and can change into anything to fit that time. He has been known to shift in and out of the physical world and become a spirit allowing him to float through physical objects, interact with souls, and sometimes phase through space and time itself. He also never ages but is not immortal. Currently he is a tannish ordinary llama.
Home: Whenever he is just a spirit he feels most at home.
Other: If there is anything you need to know, just ask in OOC
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#9 Posted: 15:22:07 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#10 Posted: 07:33:31 28/10/2015
(Bump) Is this going to start?
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#11 Posted: 13:50:16 28/10/2015
Name: Sans
Personality:Sans is a short and stout big-boned skeleton, wearing a hoodie or simple jacket, unzipped at all times, with a white turtleneck underneath, black shorts and slippers. He is seen with a grin at all times, and suggests that it might not be possible for him to make many facial expressions or open his mouth like his brother. He has white eyes, which tend to disappear when he is serious. A bright, flashing iris appears in his left eye during the battle against him, as well.
Appearence: [User Posted Image]
Other: N/A
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#12 Posted: 23:32:31 12/01/2016
Name:Frostbite
Species: Wolf
Element:light
Abilties: bite,scratch ect.
Appearance: a snow white wolf with white feathered wings and a blue headdress and a rainbow necklace and a star charm on her wing
Other:nothing else smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me