Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Empires falling (A fantasy rp) [CLOSED]
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#1 Posted: 23:14:55 29/09/2015 | Topic Creator
War has ravaged the land, brother fighting brother, blood for blood. Calvalen and Sydaria, two nations at war for territory, for land, for gold, propaganda fills the streets telling people of the offences of the other but truly its over an island, an island teeming with gold, treasure, artifacts unknown... now the countries have went to hiring help, mercenaries. sell-swords, even farmers. whatever the generals saw on this island, it filled them with greed so powerful that they would incite war for it, even now on the horizon more countries are finding out about it and they want in, Valkiria, Havenstone, Kinheron.... who will stop this madness, and who will succumb to the idea of treasure, and wealth.

RULES:
Magic, most spell casters specialize but its not required
physics are identical to the ones on earth
powers are not uncommon but those who have powers outside of straight magic are called the Awakened
no god modding,
MUST BE KILLABLE BY NORMAL MEANS
IM DM what my word is the final word
there is violence and romance allowed so if your young or are squeamish... you have been warned.

character sheet

Name:
country of origin:
job/class:
personality:
mercenary group(if applicable):
bio
powers/Magic:

appearance

Mine

Name: Fomerly Talon Grey (now known as either suffering or silence)
Race: Presumed human
Personality: Depending on who is in controll

Suffering: Manipulative, evil, crazed when angry
Silence: (a mute) courageous, good, calm, tactful.

country of origin: unknown since curse but syndaria

Powers: minor shape shifting (only between his two halves) speed(silence) strength(suffering) and likewise Ice(silence) fire(suffering)

job/class: Duelist

Appearance [User Posted Image]

without mask

[User Posted Image]

mask

[User Posted Image]

silences sword

[User Posted Image]

sufferings sword (both are rapiers)

Bio: Once a great warrior and leader, he kept vigilance, and kept the peace between kingdoms. A trained fencer, he worked night and day to make sure his form and ability was as sharp as his swords. However, his second in command was greedy and wanted his power, so he paid a witch to curse him. Now until a cure is found, the once great leader will forever be known as Suffering and Silence, Suffering always running from his brother Silence, and Silence always trying to right his brothers wrongs, and get him back. In silences mind, the cure is to bring the two of them together, to suffering its to kill whoever cursed him. but neither know the truth.
he normally stays as silence (the smile) but when overly aggravated or enraged the mask shifts and he is suffering.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2 Posted: 04:26:17 20/10/2015
Name: Colton
Race: Elven-human(half elf, half human)
Personality: Rather bubbly and outgoing, very talkative, but kind, generous, and loyal
Country of origin: Valkiria
Powers: Speedy, and has a tendency to levitate upon concentration(he has some wicked concentration, unless you get him talking ^_^)

Appearance: http://kristywancnu.deviantart...art-1-505705880

Bio: Originally a blacksmith in a small town, enjoys relaxation and work. Always a happy fellow, and loves to be around friends and family. He grew up with a single brother, but since they've grown up they only visit every now and then, taming turns staying the night with one another. Colton never really ventured for treasure or war, but he was never a dope when it came to using a sword. He trained himself to fight many of the greatest swordsmen, but never did it for fame, just for fun. If he had to go to war, it would be to protect the ones he loves, nothing more, nothing less.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#3 Posted: 18:24:20 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#4 Posted: 03:02:07 28/10/2015
Name: Frostbite (aka the unknown wolf)
Race: wolf (not werewolf)
Country of Orgin: unknown
Job/class: none
Personality: daring, curious, brave
Bio: the tale of frostbite is currently unheard of
Powers: ice and light
Apearance: icy blue chest with white rest of body, turquoise eyes, rainbow beaded necklace with ice shards as beads other than the rainbow bead.
#5 Posted: 19:27:06 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
(im not quite sure how id integrate your character into a fluid story, id have to know more.)
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#6 Posted: 21:48:50 02/11/2015
Name: Winterra
Race: Werewolf (not wolf)
Country of Origin: If it's okay to make up our own countries, then she comes from her own (name to be decided later). If not, then Havenstone.
Job: General (in an army)
Personality: Winterra is cold and calculating, and she doesn't warm up to anyone, not even her sisters. She always remains distant, and stays that way. She likes fighting more than most werewolves and has been jokingly called "the white-and-red werewolf", to symbolize the blood that often splashes upon her fur. She is as vicious as she is proud, but she can be easily shattered by a loss.
Bio: As a contest to prove if she was a fit leader, she had to fight another werewolf, one with powers over the earth. After a hard-fought and long battle, she succeeded by freezing his blood. However, by the time he was freed from his icy prison he was dead. That incident changed Winterra forever. She rose in ranks quickly, but nothing seemed to please her anymore.
Powers: Winterra can create and control ice and can make the temperature in a small area (only the size of two average-sized men spreading their arms) drop. She also has great skill with the crossbow, but if her ammo runs out she has to use her claws.
Appearance: [User Posted Image] Her fur is white, and her helmet and crossbow are light blue. Yes, I have a better picture, but I don't have access to it right now.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#7 Posted: 03:47:21 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
accepted, as for countries go ahead as it stands i only listed the MAJOR countries in my list (Valrock currently being the largest in size but Syndaria in populous if you want i can help you brain storm Frost Peak, (if your going for 'they came from the north' feel, or Grindellion (A country used in my LARP group, primarily it has a populous of were-kind and is colder in climate like Canada.)
---
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#8 Posted: 06:28:59 03/11/2015
Name: Gabriel Tallow
race: Valcory (Bird person)
country of origin: Kinheron
job/class: Warrior
personality: Because of her training she seems emotionless but she is actually rather kind and caring. When shes alone she is usually very emotional and has a break down but never lets anyone see.
bio: She was born to a regal family. She was the only child which was disappointing to her parents since they wanted a son who could prove himself to be a strong warrior. But instead they had Gabriel. They kept the name out of spite of her gender and she was shunned for it. When she was old enough they sent her away to train and be the warrior they wanted. At first she was put through tests to find her abilities and was purposed as a medic. But when her squadron was attacked many were barely left able to stand, she proved herself a warrior and after running off the attackers she took to the task of healing her comrades. She was soon taken and made a warrior and leader of her squadron.
powers/Magic: She has strong healing abilities and can cast spells that create barriers and shields.

appearance:
[User Posted Image]
She has large white and tan wings and fights with a large battle spear.
[User Posted Image]
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#9 Posted: 21:17:49 03/11/2015
I'll go with Grindellion. If I ever bring her sisters into play, that's where they'll be from as well.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#10 Posted: 03:40:46 04/11/2015 | Topic Creator
accepted and awesome)
---
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#11 Posted: 20:06:35 04/11/2015
Sweet so when do we start? Are we gonna wait for a few more people?
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#12 Posted: 04:39:27 05/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Im thinking were gonna wait for about a day, maybe two then we will start and add people in as they come
---
#13 Posted: 06:58:28 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
(WE BEGIN)

The Obsidian Isle, the neutral zone for all nations, here markets are teeming with items that you would never see in the normal market, everyone here has something to gain, the streets are lined with money; this is where adventure begins, what sides you join will depend on you, in the town square there is a mercenary gathering at the job board. At one point, you would have only found jobs for the mighty to take on, giants, trolls, if it needed to be gone, it was here, but now... Propaganda and recruitment posters fill it, with a small stand next to it filled with jobs from wizzards and alchemists asking for ingredients from dangerous places.

Silence stood apart of the group, he had no interest in war, he had his agenda. The island was evil, he , he knew what had to happen. Greed however, was stronger than Silence, no one would join him on his mission, to seal off the island. So there it is, countries fight over it, blood is spilled grenadiers and soldiers a like peppering its beaches and surrounding territories with gunpowder, steal, and death. He had to try though, he put up a sign that stood right next to him. "Calling all Heroes and Champions, Follow me, save our world."
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#14 Posted: 17:28:35 11/12/2015
ooc: can a dragon join?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#15 Posted: 19:33:51 11/12/2015
Oooo.... I just got an amazing idea! Can Colton have a Nightmare Frame(Code Geass)! Or a Titan(TitanFall)! What about an LFO(Eureka Seven)!

Colton walked by as the announcement was made. He was here for a simple job, but he didn't know were to find one. He was looking to sell his craft, making armor or weaponry, but everyone seemed to have what they wanted, or blades just weren't good enough now days. He wasn't expecting to get such a welcoming call, even if it wasn't directed to him alone.

"Save our world," he stepped up to Silence, "Fight to end all fighting I suppose. The only way to ensure violence stops is to use violence to stop it," he commented setting his hand on his hips. Looking from Silence's feet to his face, "What did you have in mind to stop all of this?"
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#16 Posted: 23:14:29 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC not for players to be dragons, dragons in my rp are sentiant but are inable to communicate normally, also this is kind of renaissance era so no on the powered mech armour unless your a Artificer, but it would be dulled down quite a bit form the new techage kind of stuff)

Silence looked at colton, "We destroy the island, or at least seal it away from the world, with the greed this island causes, the nations will destroy themselves before being able to conquer it..." he was soft spoken, but a mutter among the crowds but audible enough to be heard. he closed his eyes, "that accent... Valkyrian? some of the greatest blacksmiths hail from there. and seeing the roughness and left over pitch on your hands, your a blacksmith. and we would be in great need of a smith... how much do you want in pay?"
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#17 Posted: 23:27:05 13/12/2015
OOC: Why do I have a feeling of DeJaVu upon reading this RP, like I tried to join an RP like this before. If it's possible, could I join this RP? I'm trying to remember what my character was. All I remember is, I think, a large pig-like creature who could barely speak English.
#18 Posted: 23:33:12 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
(sounds kind of like a troll lol, and sure go on ahead, as long as you know that some people are a little xenophobic to certain creatures, like Elves and Dwarves dont generally get along very well)
---
#19 Posted: 03:20:17 14/12/2015
OOC: oooohhhh, see when you said something being "Peppered," I went to the thought of guns and big battles, so something as simple as a blade wielding Titan came to mind XD

Colton looked down to his own hands to see what Silence was talking about, "You can see that?" he rotates his hands a little, "As for the money," he closed his hands into fists, "I have very reasonable prices for my work," he dropped his arms to set them on his chest, crossing, "Depends on what you need," he shifted slightly closer, leaning a little over toward Silence, "And the time you need it in."
---
#20 Posted: 05:03:14 16/12/2015 | Topic Creator
(well there are guns, and alchemical ones are incredibly powerful, as you explore the world new and different things will be brought to your guyses attention)

"you can tell a true smith from mile away, if you know what to look for." he looked up at his eyes from behind his twisted mask, "we need to find and fund a small army, money is no object" his eyes had a stern look behind the wood that enveloped his face. "this includes, pay, benefits, and Adventurers insurance, you get a cut of all loot earned while with us... but heed my warning, when we make it to the island, dont touch a single coin... all that glitters is not gold."
---
#21 Posted: 03:12:42 17/12/2015
"I'm not too interested in money that isn't well earned," Colton added sitting up and leaning back some with his arms still crossed, "And what you're asking for is a little out there compared to my usual jobs. How many would I be working for if I were to take you up on your ideals? What is the time expectancy? How should the craft effect its wearer? As a smith of many qualities, I have to know what the customer desires."
---
#22 Posted: 10:07:24 17/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"person for person, whomever joins, if they dont have something im asking you to provide it, any coin that costs will come from me or themselves if they offer. I warn you though, even if you say you wouldnt take the coin, ive seen it, something about it is totally infatuating... it already encompassed my brother."
---
#23 Posted: 16:14:17 17/12/2015
Colton nods a little, "A coin is only a metal, nothing really special about it. It has value because it is in the conscious mind that we want it to mean something, something to trade. Like all metals, it can be found in the earth we stand on, it melts, molds and is sturdy. The only true thing that makes a coin mean anything is it's shape. You can have the exact same material, exact amounts, only a different shape, and it be worth nothing. So you see, money is not what I prefer to be compensated in. If you want something made by or from me, you either bring the materials it takes to make it, or give me the currency required to obtain it from someone else. The labor is my pass time, not a job," he gave a light smile, "So my last question is, where will I be working?"
---
#24 Posted: 20:24:52 17/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"on a ship, the iron monk." he pooited to the dock a large black metal ship stood at harbor. "Ive had her for a long time, family heirloom but I dont remember what member... shes in rough shape but can take a hit. the smithy is down the hall from the gally which is down the stairs from the main deck. ill wait here for others."
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me