Page 1 of 1
Questions about the minis.
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#1 Posted: 21:09:36 23/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay so... my birthday is on the way, and my mum said if I were to get the minis, she could make me a Skylanders themed cake, using the minis as cake decorations. Obviously, I think this sounds freaking amazing. lol. So, thing is, I am poor. I don't want to waste my money that could go to cool newer figures, or just different games all together. Are minis really worth it?

To make my question more clear, let's say I get Spry. Spry's attacks are the exact same as Spyro, I've heard, but how about additional attacks? Does he have a wow pow? If so, which one? Like Series 2+ figures, can the minis change their paths? How about the Giants minis... do they still act as Giants or does the size nerf them? Also, if no to everything else, do they have any special functions, the way a Lightcore would cause a blast once put into the game?
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#2 Posted: 21:17:29 23/09/2015
All mini's act as Series 1 versions of their bigger counterparts, no wow pows, but they're faster

Also, as a plus, mini giants can pick up boulders and destroy bomb/Giant gates just like the full-sized versions~

Mini's have no special purpose, but there is a secret coin place in STT's Academy that only minis can get into smilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#3 Posted: 21:18:03 23/09/2015
Nothing new,they're exactly like their S1s, and(nvm Badwolfmichael said otherwise).
Their only special function is to open a way to a trinket in the Academy but Chill Bill can perform an easy glitch to it.

HOWEVER,some are considered much better than their real counterparts, Barkley for example whose small size gets rid of most of Tree Rex's issues.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:18:34 23/09/2015 by Bifrost
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#4 Posted: 21:39:44 23/09/2015
Most of them are fun to play as, if that counts for anything.
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#5 Posted: 14:31:19 24/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Alright, so it sounds like the Giants are actually better as minis? If they're faster, I imagine Thumpling wouldn't suffer from the speed issues, same as Mini Jini.
I think I'll buy two or three packs, since that should be enough for the cake. With Hex being my favorite character, and with me not owning an Eye Brawl, I'll get the Undead one.
Which others would you guys recommend?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:31:46 24/09/2015 by CelesteInk
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#6 Posted: 14:40:04 24/09/2015
I think Eye-Small might actually be a downgrade,since his big size as regular means it's easier to leave the Headless Giant to his own devices while shooting things; Eye-Small is,well, Small.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#7 Posted: 17:52:54 01/11/2015
I feel like the mini giants have slower attacks to be honest.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me