darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > All Playable Villains: Full list (Potential spoilers)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
All Playable Villains: Full list (Potential spoilers)
Hawksey128 Blue Sparx Gems: 994
#51 Posted: 22:25:45 22/09/2015
Nobody noticed that Gulper wasn't there? He was in all the screenshots.
---
I'm going to tell you right now.
BUY smilie
EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH THIS IS A POINTLESS EDITION TO A SIGNATURE I DUNNO
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#52 Posted: 22:35:56 22/09/2015
What dose Dragon Hunter look like? As a dragon fan I certainly want to whop his/ her butt using a dragon Skylander.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#53 Posted: 22:48:12 22/09/2015
Quote: GigaCamo
What dose Dragon Hunter look like? As a dragon fan I certainly want to whop his/ her butt using a dragon Skylander.

Here's a screenshot from the Prima guide.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#54 Posted: 23:23:40 22/09/2015
That's interesting. I was expecting an elf but that Dragon Hunter looks cool.
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3419
#55 Posted: 23:53:23 22/09/2015
The racetracks are
SEA
Frozen Fossil Festival
Mystical Vault
Golden Temple
Tropic Plunder

SKY
Calamity Canyon
Cloud Factory
The Clock Rock
Cluck's Cuckoo Nest

LAND
Chompy Garden
Dragon Spine
The After Party
Temple of Arkus

sorry, I had difficulties with the spoiler tags
---
My Magical Marauders: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#56 Posted: 23:55:32 22/09/2015
Quote: Luminous35
Villains should be able to drive Skylander vehicles.

Villains for Sky Racing action pack

Wolfgang
Stratosfear (super excited for him his vehicle (by what I have seen battling him) looks AWESOME!)
Pepper Jack
and Cap'n Cluck.

Pretty good villains.

Land Racing Action Pack villains

Count Moneybone
Dragon Hunter (He or she looks AWESOME)
Glumshanks
and Chompy Mage

Once again awesome villains

And finally Sea villain

Golden Queen
Mesmerelda
Frightbeard
and Spellslamzer

Whatever happened to Gulper?

No they shouldn't be able. That would severely hinder their models and what they could do with them as their models would have to fit inside all the exposed vehicles. They also have hit point totals that are pretty low and high, balancing most of the vehicles against each other. It also gives personality and depth to the Villians, which is something they need. The player shouldn't be determining the preferences of the adversaries the same way they do their own characters. This is what weakens stories and makes everything more shallow.
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#57 Posted: 00:49:41 23/09/2015
Regarding the spoiler tag in Bifrost's post, I was wondering the same thing earlier.
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Balphagor_ Yellow Sparx Gems: 1430
#58 Posted: 04:12:48 23/09/2015
Does anyone have a picture of the Dragon Hunter? I would love to see what he/she looks like.
---
Don't forget to check out the YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/ChannelDotTheDot
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#59 Posted: 05:14:00 23/09/2015
Quote: Balphagor_
Does anyone have a picture of the Dragon Hunter? I would love to see what he/she looks like.

Quote: Bifrost

There you go!
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Fizzle Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#60 Posted: 11:35:18 23/09/2015
I'm not too sure about that, he doesn't match the Drow redesigns once you take a closer look - his colors are very saturated and vibrant, while they're blueish and mostly dark outfits. I think he's just a cut character in general(could've been anyone) or the Skystone theory that might be spoilers;

That he's actually an early bird character from Sky 6 or 7(or even the comics) that might or might not be related to Malefor,since dragons.

So those bluish grey creatures are supposed to be drow? Wow they look very different. Bifrost do you have anymore screenshots from other tracks? I'd like to see what they look like
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:36:19 23/09/2015 by Fizzle
#61 Posted: 18:37:36 23/09/2015
I think they're called drow in Rift into Overdrive? Not sure, I don't have the comic.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:37:44 23/09/2015 by Bifrost
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#62 Posted: 18:44:52 23/09/2015
The strategy guide calls them Drow too. I guess they might be corrupted by the Darkness or something. Well, more than they already are.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Fizzle Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#63 Posted: 19:33:57 23/09/2015
Well I think the Dragon Hunter could be one. He looks similar to rush crusher but with witch pitchers mask
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#64 Posted: 19:34:43 23/09/2015
I think they're called drow in Rift into Overdrive? Not sure, I don't have the comic.

Yes, one of the skylanders says something about "these Drow are stronger than normal!" or something like that.
---
Dead
Balphagor_ Yellow Sparx Gems: 1430
#65 Posted: 00:07:40 24/09/2015
Quote: Wolfgang
Quote: Balphagor_

There you go!

Thank you <3
---
Don't forget to check out the YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/ChannelDotTheDot
Skylandskid Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#66 Posted: 00:12:35 24/09/2015
Can someone list the non playable character villians and what category they are? (Ex: gulper=sea)
---
rest in peace, Dreamcatcher
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#67 Posted: 02:42:58 27/09/2015
guys on the 3ds vesion both painyatta and gulper are playable
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#68 Posted: 02:47:06 27/09/2015
So far, my most favorite playable villains in SSC are Wolfgang, Spellslamzer, and the Chompy Mage.
#69 Posted: 15:28:26 27/09/2015
Dragon Hunter
http://ghostroaster.com/wp-con...08/unknownw.jpg

Also, any news on how villains like the Gulper are noticed?
---
My Magical Marauders: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#70 Posted: 15:32:28 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Gulper and all other villains are exclusive to the Supervillain Racing Cup as opponents.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#71 Posted: 16:38:19 27/09/2015
Quote: Matteomax
Gulper and all other villains are exclusive to the Supervillain Racing Cup as opponents.

Really? Well, that kinda sucks...
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#72 Posted: 16:55:45 27/09/2015

In the wiiu version yes but I can play as him in the 3ds version
---
#73 Posted: 22:08:40 27/09/2015
Quote: Skylanders fan

Wait...what?! smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
#74 Posted: 01:49:12 28/09/2015
Quote: GamerZack7

Wait...what?! smilie

check it out painyatta appears as a air villain and gulper as sea
---
#75 Posted: 06:16:17 28/09/2015

Wait...what?! smilie

check it out painyatta appears as a air villain and gulper as sea

But doesn't Pain-Yatta have a Land Vehicle?
---
*Currently absent*
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#76 Posted: 01:31:43 03/10/2015
Can someone post Cluck and Stratosfear from the guide?
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#77 Posted: 02:22:47 03/10/2015
Well, at least my three favourites (Glumshanks, smilie and smilie ) are playable in both versions. smilie

Say, how do I request smilies of the playable Villains in SuperChargers? It'd be awesome to add a Glumshanks smiley to my signature, instead of having his name typed and looking out-of-place.
---
*Currently absent*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:27:10 03/10/2015 by GamerZack7
Jokerfan45 Green Sparx Gems: 146
#78 Posted: 03:49:51 16/10/2015
Does anyone know where the Dragon Hunter is from? As in what level/game? I finished story mode and only see him as a villain in the racing mode, and am having trouble finding him.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:50:15 16/10/2015 by Jokerfan45
Kung Fu Man Gold Sparx Gems: 2120
#79 Posted: 04:08:31 16/10/2015
This matches the files in game. The only one out of place is Dragon Hunter, who isn't listed, though there is an odd group of files called "Kaos Agent" (while Kaos himself has his own files).

Driver files do exist for the following in a separate group, making little sense here why as everything *seems* intact for them. Has anyone encountered any of them in game?:
Bad JuJu. Broccoli Guy, Chill Bill, Gulper, Hoodsickle, Krankcase, Noodles, PainYatta, Threatpack.

Interesting note, amongst these files Frightbeard has a typo in his name, being called "Freightbeard" instead.
EDIT: This is actually a bit stranger...the Mabu are listed entirely separately with "AI" designators. So these guys were planned to be playable drivers at some point?

EDIT2: None of the villains I mentioned in that bank (bad JuJu, etc) have blueprints for their vehicles either. Only the regular toys and the villains in the first post have them. So I'm honestly confused what's going on here.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:20:27 16/10/2015 by Kung Fu Man
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#80 Posted: 06:34:40 16/10/2015
Quote: Jokerfan45
Does anyone know where the Dragon Hunter is from? As in what level/game? I finished story mode and only see him as a villain in the racing mode, and am having trouble finding him.

It's weird dragon hunter isn't in the game.

But maybe he's going to be introduced in the comics or something as a side villain .

Or who knows, maybe we will get a game update and anew mission involving the dragon hunter or something.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#81 Posted: 06:44:26 16/10/2015
Quote: B-BOB358
Quote: Jokerfan45

It's weird dragon hunter isn't in the game.

But maybe he's going to be introduced in the comics or something as a side villain .

Or who knows, maybe we will get a game update and anew mission involving the dragon hunter or something.

Come think about that could hint the character's role. Could be in the comics.
apperciocche Red Sparx Gems: 84
#82 Posted: 08:19:27 16/10/2015
Way I see it, the Dragon Hunter was supposed to be the one in charge at Cloudbreather's Crag, but got replaced by a common Rush Crusher for whatever reason (time constraints? last minute bugs? changes to the level theme / progression happening further down the road wrt. his racer counterpart implementation?).
Those files mentioning a "Kaos Agent" would corroborate this theory, provided they're actually confirmed to be the Dragon Hunter's.
#83 Posted: 23:32:29 16/10/2015
Let me get this straight; in the Supervillain cup, the seven NPCs in each terrain are
Sea
smilie
smilie
Mesmerelda
Spellslamzer
Frightbeard
Chill Bill
Noodles

Sky
smilie
smilie
Cluck
Stratosfear
Hood Sickle
Bad Juju
Threatpack

Land
smilie
smilie
Count Moneybone
Glumshanks
Dragon Hunter
Painyatta
Broccoli Guy
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#84 Posted: 01:28:01 17/10/2015
I did see Mesmerelda in a video where she was driving a Land Vehicle, Well it said her name at the top and it was the Dragon Spine soooo
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#85 Posted: 01:42:08 17/10/2015
Quote: SkylandrPurists
Let me get this straight; in the Supervillain cup, the seven NPCs in each terrain are
Sea
smilie
Gulper
Mesmerelda
Spellslamzer
Frightbeard
Chill Bill
Noodles

Sky
smilie
smilie
Cluck
Stratosfear
Hood Sickle
Bad Juju
Threatpack

Land
smilie
Dr. Krankcase
Count Moneybone
Glumshanks
Dragon Hunter
Pain-Yatta
Broccoli Guy

So six Villains only show up as NPCs, and three are exclusive to Skylanders SuperChargers Racing... Could there be a way to unlock them sometime in the near future?
---
*Currently absent*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:43:06 17/10/2015 by GamerZack7
#86 Posted: 02:12:55 17/10/2015
Doubtable. Despite having their own vehicles, there are no blueprint files for them.
#87 Posted: 02:31:26 17/10/2015
Oh well. At least we have some playable Villains. smilie
---
*Currently absent*
#88 Posted: 02:52:35 17/10/2015
So six Villains only show up as NPCs, and three are exclusive to Skylanders SuperChargers Racing... Could there be a way to unlock them sometime in the near future?

Only reason I can think of is if they decided to give us free DLC race tracks down the line, thereby giving us more Boss Pursuits... But considering Skylanders is a toys to life game, that's probably unlikely.
---
Check this out! Please?
Derp99 Red Sparx Gems: 93
#89 Posted: 04:38:35 17/10/2015
Quote: Kung Fu Man
This matches the files in game. The only one out of place is Dragon Hunter, who isn't listed, though there is an odd group of files called "Kaos Agent" (while Kaos himself has his own files).

Driver files do exist for the following in a separate group, making little sense here why as everything *seems* intact for them. Has anyone encountered any of them in game?:
Bad JuJu. Broccoli Guy, Chill Bill, Gulper, Hoodsickle, Krankcase, Noodles, PainYatta, Threatpack.

Interesting note, amongst these files Frightbeard has a typo in his name, being called "Freightbeard" instead.
EDIT: This is actually a bit stranger...the Mabu are listed entirely separately with "AI" designators. So these guys were planned to be playable drivers at some point?

EDIT2: None of the villains I mentioned in that bank (bad JuJu, etc) have blueprints for their vehicles either. Only the regular toys and the villains in the first post have them. So I'm honestly confused what's going on here.

How did you get into the files?
---
You know what they say, all toasters toast toast!- Mario in Hotel Mario
#90 Posted: 06:27:48 17/10/2015
The power of prayer.

In all seriousness though I have my ways.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:28:13 17/10/2015 by Kung Fu Man
#91 Posted: 18:40:53 17/10/2015
The extra villain drivers are the Supervillain Cup AI. Guess that they were never planned to be playable to begin with,though seriously DLC wouldn't be a bad idea for them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:41:15 17/10/2015 by Bifrost
#92 Posted: 18:50:09 17/10/2015
The extra villain drivers are the Supervillain Cup AI. Guess that they were never planned to be playable to begin with,though seriously DLC wouldn't be a bad idea for them.

Or just making them playable in the beginning, not that I'm salty about it-THAT DLC BETTER BE FREE-sorry.
---
Check this out! Please?
#93 Posted: 19:08:20 17/10/2015
Free DLC on a Skylanders game would be like getting HL3 released to us, I'm sure :U
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me