darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > [OFFICIAL TOPIC] Upgrade Path Recommendations!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
[OFFICIAL TOPIC] Upgrade Path Recommendations! [STICKY]
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#151 Posted: 05:35:17 18/02/2016
I say the top path, the bottom just doesn't have very many useful upgrades.

Aslo, there is the sticky topic this could go in...
---
Dead
diddy50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2554
#152 Posted: 19:37:31 03/03/2016
Does anyone have a best path opinion for thrillipede?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#153 Posted: 20:07:40 03/03/2016
People seem to agree the Mightymorphosis path is the one for fun since he gets the flight and bomb barrage, haven't seen much damage wise on either.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#154 Posted: 14:02:28 06/03/2016
Power Blue smilie - I just got this guy, and here are my first impressions: OH. MY. GOD. I swear to Eon that he is the greatest Skylander of all time. He SO much better than the original. I don't know, maybe my favoritism for this guy is showing again. He's been my favorite since the first game. However, back on topic, I *highly* recommend the Made For Spotlight Path. Not only does it make him a much more fun to play with, but it also makes him much more skillful in combat. The first upgrade, Cannon Crash, is very quick to perform and does a large amount of damage. If you're surrounded by a group of enemies, especially weaker ones, this is a great attack to use. His second attack, Pay Day, is very useful, as well. It pulls in food and coins whenever you perform Attack 2, Crowd-Pleaser. This is a good attack to use when you are low on health but have enemies coming at you. It's also good for Multiplayer mode. While one player fights the bad guys, Triggs can pull in the goods left behind, while STILL doing damage. His third upgrade, however, is probably the reason I went down this path. Called Making It Rain, this attack allows Trigger Happy to jump into the air and rain a barrage of flaming coins down on his enemies. But here's why it's so good: No only does it let Trigger Happy rack up the damage on his enemies while he's untouchable in midair, but the coins literally home in on the nearest enemy, so you don't even have to bother aiming. Simply do it from a distance, and not only can the enemies not hurt you while you're in the air, but you're still doing damage to them.

I'll probably go the other path, Spontaneous Performer, for the regular Trigger Happy, so I can see what each path does, but I'm almost certain that this path will be far better. Combining both range and power, it makes my favorite Skylander better than ever before.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#155 Posted: 18:12:13 14/03/2016
I'm gonna say Insistent Insect path with smilie. I saw the Mighty Morphosis path from 1ofwisdom and it was the closest moment he genuinely sounded upset with the results.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
MasterEon_X Blue Sparx Gems: 820
#156 Posted: 22:11:24 27/06/2016
Hello, can someone please tell me if the cocoon move of Thrilliped lasts forever while you press the button or if it has some max damage that the cocoon can absorb? Thank you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:13:02 27/06/2016 by MasterEon_X
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me