Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Era of Despair (OPEN) [CLOSED]
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1 Posted: 18:43:54 14/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Welcome! Words in bold are important things to read before starting

Note: I am not trying to copy WilltheWizard's RP, I was just interested in the idea so I made one similar to it but changed things.

Rules:
I will control all the gods
Cursing is allowed, but keep it at a minimum
No controlling other characters
No killing other characters unless character own gives permission
Romance is allowed
You may have as many characters as you can handle

Story: There were once 6 gods all with different elements. There was Echo, Godess of Water, Helious, God of Fire, Linova, Godess of Light, Drogon, God of Darkness, Allika, Godess of Life, and Orockne, God of Undead. They all lived peacefully, but had some disagreements every once in a while. They finally got sick of eachother. They all split up into their parts of the world, and have warriors of their elemental tribes to fight for them.

Elemental tribe areas:

Kingdom of Water: Deep beneath the surface of the ocean lies the Godess of Water's kingdom, Echo. Here warriors are trained to master water and breath it.

Kingdom of Fire: Near the core of the Earth's surface dwells God of Fire, Helious's kingdom, the Fire warriors are trained to withstand heat and use fire as a power.

Kingdom of Light: In only the most lit place on Earth, the Light kingdom is run by Linova, Godess of Light. Warriors here are trained to use light as a very strong force.

Kingdom of Darkness: Where ever light doesn't shine, Darkness castle shades. The king of this castle, Drogon, God of Darkness, trains his warriors well so they can see through the darkness and use darkness to defeat their enemies.

Kingdom of Life: In the tallest of the tallest trees, the Life castle grows. Grown by the Godess of Life, Allika, the life kingdom sits in the treetops in all it's glory. Warriors here learn how to be resourceful of what surrounds them to battle.

Kingdom of Undead: In the underworld, the Undead castle shines from it's obsidian walls. Built by the Orockne, God of the Undead himself. Warriors here learn how to summon a small army of skeletons, or how to ride a hellhound.

Character sheet:
Name:
Kingdom:
Love Interest:
Personaliy:
Appearence: (would like a link or description, but if you have to put the image instead that's okay)
Other:

,-'

Name: Landon
Kingdom: Light
Love Interest: will update later
Personality: Smart, Cares for others
Appearence: Ignore the wolf
Other: None
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:30:29 17/09/2015 by PwnageFTW
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#2 Posted: 18:52:07 14/09/2015
Reserve me a spot!
---
****ing hell its been a long time
#3 Posted: 18:58:12 14/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: LittleWizard
Reserve me a spot!

Ok
---
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#4 Posted: 22:49:14 14/09/2015
Interesting. I love elemental RPs. :3
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#5 Posted: 10:10:49 16/09/2015
Pwnage, it may be long until I join. I am very busy, but until then, reserve me a spot.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Coalata Green Sparx Gems: 469
#6 Posted: 07:47:27 17/09/2015
Reserve me a spot as well, please. I'm interested in joining this RP.
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#7 Posted: 10:55:08 17/09/2015
Name: Benjamin
Kingdom: Kingdom of Life
Love Interest: (None right now)

Personality: I'm very helpful. I help those in need and I like the company. Because of this, I've many acquaintances. Although i'm very different from everyone else in the village so I've had no real friends. I hold many secrets that even I don't know about. I've trained in the arts of Life and I'm a quiet learner. I always pull though so know one worries about me. I get angry over things that I clame to be the best at but still get beaten.

Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Other: Not that I can mention.
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:28:28 17/09/2015 by Camo22
#8 Posted: 20:05:30 17/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted. Also I love wizard101 smilie
---
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#9 Posted: 22:20:07 17/09/2015
Thx!!
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me