Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > ~Spirit Wars - An Elemental Role Play~
Page 1 of 1
~Spirit Wars - An Elemental Role Play~ [CLOSED]
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#1 Posted: 18:45:57 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

In a realm, a long, long time ago, there lived a boy. He had grown up in a world raging with war. In his world, there were four gods. Igneous, Aquafi, Terragen, and Aeris. They were not happy with what was going on in the Spirit Realm. They had grown tired of watching the humans rage war on each other in an all out battle. Each God wanted one human to win, and they would fight with each other about who was the better human. They got angry, and shook the realm, almost destroying it. After realizing what they have done, they decided to separate with their favorite warriors. They built giant fortresses for their warriors, to keep out the other warriors and gods. The gods gave their warriors the most beautiful maidens in the world, and that is how the kingdoms grew and grew, until there was a vast army in each clan. They named their clans after their gods, thanking them for protecting them. In return, the gods gave them special gifts. Igneous gave his clan the gift of fire, being able to use fire powered abilities. Aquafi gave his clan the gift of water, being able to use water powered abilities. Terragen gave his clan the power of the ground, giving them the ability to control the dirt of the realm. Aeris gave his clan the gift of air, being able to use wind powered abilities. Once the gods had grown bored with the Spirit Realm, they decided they wanted to see something happen. They opened the gates of the fortresses, allowing each of the clans to explore the Realm, and even find the each others fortresses. This allowed them to trade and make alliances, but this meant that wars would happen too...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHARACTER CREATION:

NAME:

CLAN:

BACKSTORY:

POWERS: (Please make your powers coincide with your clan)

For Example, here is my character chart:

NAME: Will

CLAN: Fire (Igneous)

BACKSTORY: As a young boy raised by the Chief of the Fire Clan, it is only right that everyone would think he is brave in courageous. Truth be told, he is not. In fact, he is extremely shy, and does not feel like he can handle being the next Chief of the Fire Clan. With his dad passing away, it is now coronation day. He will now become Chief of the Fire Clan, but he does not feel ready to do so yet. As a gift from his father before he died, he got a dragon. He loves his dragon, Timothy, and cares for him a lot. He has gotten the nickname "The Dragon Tamer" from this.

APPEARANCE: Dirty blonde hair, with hot orangeish tips on the end. Firey, orange eyes. He normally wears a Red Cloak, with a pair of burned out jeans on.

POWERS: He can talk and tame any dragon, and his hands can sometimes start to burn up and he floats and is able to shoot fireballs.

That is my character sheet, used as an example. Make yours just like that. Remember, this is a serious non smilie role play, so please treat it well and like a normal roleplay. Thanks, and have fun!
---
Spread those positive vibes
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#2 Posted: 19:07:48 13/09/2015
Just one question: Would lightning be fire or air?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#3 Posted: 19:09:07 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StormDragon21
Just one question: Would lightning be fire or air?

Air. Air covers the sky, so Air covers Wind, Thunder, partially rain, and lightning.
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#4 Posted: 19:15:12 13/09/2015
NAME: Myles

CLAN: Air (Aeris)

BACKSTORY: TBA I'm not to sure yet.

APPEARANCE: Brown hair with blue streaks, He usually wears glasses and has Bright blue eyes. Usually wears a blue sweater and normal jeans.

POWERS: He can fire a air blast which blow's enemies back really far then he strike them with lightning, He can also shoot air blasts. He can also summon clouds to help him fight.

Sorry wasn't really sure what to do.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#5 Posted: 19:20:23 13/09/2015
NAME: Mason

CLAN: Water (Aquafi)

BACKSTORY: One of the half-blood sons of Aquafi. His dad (I'm guessing Aquafi is a women) had left him long ago after he figured out Mason's mother was a god.

APPEARANCE: Black hair, sea green eyes. Usually wears a white shirt and light brown shorts. Also wears black sandals.

POWERS: Since he is a son of Aquafi, his cloths and hair don't get wet. He can also breath underwater.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:35:05 13/09/2015 by PwnageFTW
#6 Posted: 19:20:28 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Luminous35
NAME: Myles

CLAN: Air (Aeris)

BACKSTORY: TBA I'm not to sure yet.

APPEARANCE: Brown hair with blue streaks, He usually wears glasses and has Bright blue eyes. Usually wears a blue sweater and normal jeans.

POWERS: He can fire a air blast which blow's enemies back really far then he strike them with lightning, He can also shoot air blasts. He can also summon clouds to help him fight.

Sorry wasn't really sure what to do.

I like the sound of the character! One thing though. Your character sounds a little overpowered. smilie Just stick to one theme of air, like if you are going to make him shoot wind, then that is a fine power! With regards to the backstory, I know you got this. Just think. smilie Otherwise, you have been accepted! smilie
---
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#7 Posted: 19:21:00 13/09/2015
NAME: William
BACKSTORY: William's Dad was a Blacksmith, so he was always interested in making weapons. He always gathered a bunch of items, and created a cool new weapon. He was scavenging for new tools to create a sword, and found a Bonefire dragon. It had skeletal, fiery armor all over it. He named him Widget. Widget could fine bones easily, and William quickly had bone armor and a bone sword. He now protects his clan as their clan from dangerous threats.
APPERENCE: Brown Hair, Blacksmith Apron, White Shirt, Khaki Pants.
POWERS: Can Create Fire, Using His Own Hands.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
#8 Posted: 19:22:19 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: LittleWizard
BACKSTORY: William's Dad was a Blacksmith, so he was always interested in making weapons. He always gathered a bunch of items, and created a cool new weapon. He was scavenging for new tools to create a sword, and found a Bonefire dragon. It had skeletal, fiery armor all over it. He named him Widget. Widget could fine bones easily, and William quickly had bone armor and a bone sword. He now protects his clan as their clan from dangerous threats.

Awesome! Excepted! But now we have the problem of two Wills in the Igneous clan. smilie
---
#9 Posted: 19:25:19 13/09/2015
Lol yeah sorry, I was worried about that. I'll stick to shooting wind and pushing enemies back.
---
#10 Posted: 19:33:22 13/09/2015
Quote: WilltheWizard

Awesome! Excepted! But now we have the problem of two Wills in the Igneous clan. smilie

What if Qcumber joins.
---
#11 Posted: 19:39:39 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PwnageFTW

BACKSTORY: One of the half-blood sons of Aquafi. His dad (I'm guessing Aquafi is a women) had left him long ago after he figured out Mason's mother was a god.

APPEARANCE: Black hair, sea green eyes. Usually wears a white shirt and light brown shorts. Also wears black sandals.

POWERS: Since he is a son of Aquafi, his cloths and hair don't get wet. He can also breath underwater.

Awesome character! Kinda reminds me of Percy Jackson. How did you know I was going to make Aquafi a girl?

What if Qcumber joins.

Please don't talk about that type of stuff in the roleplay. Only stuff related to the roleplay you can talk about in this topic.
---
#12 Posted: 19:40:52 13/09/2015

Awesome character! Kinda reminds me of Percy Jackson. How did you know I was going to make Aquafi a girl?

What if Qcumber joins.

Please don't talk about that type of stuff in the roleplay. Only stuff related to the roleplay you can talk about in this topic.

Idk I guessed because it sounded like a girl name. And I based him around Percy Jackson because it is my favorite book series smilie
---
#13 Posted: 19:49:13 13/09/2015

What if Qcumber joins.

Alright, sorry. But that would be HORRIBLE!
---
#14 Posted: 20:10:27 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
This will be starting soon! We just need a bit more people! Be sure to share this!
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#15 Posted: 01:22:11 14/09/2015
Name: Rayna
Clan: Air (Aeris)
Backstory: Rayna was always a wild spirit, as free as the winds themselves. Until the gates were opened, she longed to be free and roam with the wind through her hair. Since she realized there was no way to get out, she had a stronger longing to escape. On the fateful day when it was her chance to explore, however, she had to stay behind while her older sister gained the chance to explore. Furious at remaining trapped, she ran away with a couple of supplies for survival and trading.
Appearance: Rayna has somewhat dark blond hair and blue eyes. She normally wears, strangely enough, a dress with pants underneath. She normally carries a messenger bag with her wherever she goes.
Powers: Rayna has minor control over rain, since she can move it and change its direction but not stop or start it. She has much greater power when it comes to actual wind, and she can push back enemies with blasts of wind and can even use small blasts to push away lightweight objects.
Other: Inside her bag, she carries a climbing rope, a fireproof case with a flint and steel, a lantern and a spare candle, and food that lasts a long time without spoiling.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#16 Posted: 01:34:14 14/09/2015
I'm interested in joining this, actually. Save a spot for me! :3
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#17 Posted: 05:36:42 14/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StormDragon21
Name: Rayna
Clan: Air (Aeris)
Backstory: Rayna was always a wild spirit, as free as the winds themselves. Until the gates were opened, she longed to be free and roam with the wind through her hair. Since she realized there was no way to get out, she had a stronger longing to escape. On the fateful day when it was her chance to explore, however, she had to stay behind while her older sister gained the chance to explore. Furious at remaining trapped, she ran away with a couple of supplies for survival and trading.
Appearance: Rayna has somewhat dark blond hair and blue eyes. She normally wears, strangely enough, a dress with pants underneath. She normally carries a messenger bag with her wherever she goes.
Powers: Rayna has minor control over rain, since she can move it and change its direction but not stop or start it. She has much greater power when it comes to actual wind, and she can push back enemies with blasts of wind and can even use small blasts to push away lightweight objects.
Other: Inside her bag, she carries a climbing rope, a fireproof case with a flint and steel, a lantern and a spare candle, and food that lasts a long time without spoiling.

Sounds like an amazing character! Accepted!

Quote: ShadowMewX
I'm interested in joining this, actually. Save a spot for me! :3

Got it! Reserved!
---
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#18 Posted: 06:47:33 14/09/2015
NAME: Devilee

BACKSTORY: Divilee appeared one day out of the nowhere with a message from the Dragons telling that the dragons had sended her out to learn from the surface life. . She acted up mysteriously and wasn't much of a talker tough and some say she's hiding a good amound of information about herself secret.. Most of her backstory is unknown but the fact that her parents might've been dragons.

APPEARANCE: Devilee wears a dark grey cloak over most of her head and back. Two long, sleek ears with purple points stick out of the hood. Devilee has non-semtrical eyes. Her left eye is yellow with a red Iris and a slit black pupil while her right eye is black with a light giving red pupil. Devilee has one fang stick out of her mout hand a grey coat.
Devilee wears a purple shirt with teal sleeves and pants. Her cloak is held together by an orange medal. A red line goes from the medal in a Z formation down to her left side. Devilee wears a brown bandage around her right claw and right foot. Devilee’s left hand is swamp-green and has sharper claws. She has grey wingfingers with green skin inbetween them and a grey tail with a purple and green striped tailtip.

POWERS: Devilee is able to bend fire in any kind of formation. She’s able to breath fire (demage in recoil though) and masters flight. She’s a martial-art fighter too. Her wings can protect her from most attacks, with a big ecception to water.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:02:26 14/09/2015 by BlackWing116
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#19 Posted: 00:19:19 15/09/2015
Yo, how many characters are we allowed? smilie Didn't want to use Tyra this much, but we needed Earth!

Name: Tyra Wolfe
Clan: Earth (Terragen)
Backstory: Tyra has lived her life as an orphan for as long as she's known. The only memory she had was of her name. Therefore, she gifted herself her own last name because the only kinship she feels to anything is to the earth. She grew up in the forest and is a bit of a wild child as a result. Though she is usually terrible at interacting with others, she has a deep respect for nature.
Appearance: Tyra is a tall, muscular young woman for her age. Her hair is brown and shaggy, spiking up around her bangs and ending a bit past her shoulders. Her eyes are forest green. Tyra dresses very lightly, with faded clothing. Her jeans are very torn and scuff up around her combat boots. Her shirt is a pale green tank top, but she also wears a vest on top of that.
Powers: Tyra has the ability to manipulate earth and plants to a small degree, mostly to strengthen herself. Her main power comes from her command of animals- she can call for them to fight alongside her.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#20 Posted: 00:38:02 15/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlackWing116
NAME: Devilee

BACKSTORY: Divilee appeared one day out of the nowhere with a message from the Dragons telling that the dragons had sended her out to learn from the surface life. . She acted up mysteriously and wasn't much of a talker tough and some say she's hiding a good amound of information about herself secret.. Most of her backstory is unknown but the fact that her parents might've been dragons.

APPEARANCE: Devilee wears a dark grey cloak over most of her head and back. Two long, sleek ears with purple points stick out of the hood. Devilee has non-semtrical eyes. Her left eye is yellow with a red Iris and a slit black pupil while her right eye is black with a light giving red pupil. Devilee has one fang stick out of her mout hand a grey coat.
Devilee wears a purple shirt with teal sleeves and pants. Her cloak is held together by an orange medal. A red line goes from the medal in a Z formation down to her left side. Devilee wears a brown bandage around her right claw and right foot. Devilee’s left hand is swamp-green and has sharper claws. She has grey wingfingers with green skin inbetween them and a grey tail with a purple and green striped tailtip.

POWERS: Devilee is able to bend fire in any kind of formation. She’s able to breath fire (demage in recoil though) and masters flight. She’s a martial-art fighter too. Her wings can protect her from most attacks, with a big ecception to water.

Quote: ShadowMewX
Yo, how many characters are we allowed? smilie Didn't want to use Tyra this much, but we needed Earth!

Name: Tyra Wolfe
Clan: Earth (Terragen)
Backstory: Tyra has lived her life as an orphan for as long as she's known. The only memory she had was of her name. Therefore, she gifted herself her own last name because the only kinship she feels to anything is to the earth. She grew up in the forest and is a bit of a wild child as a result. Though she is usually terrible at interacting with others, she has a deep respect for nature.
Appearance: Tyra is a tall, muscular young woman for her age. Her hair is brown and shaggy, spiking up around her bangs and ending a bit past her shoulders. Her eyes are forest green. Tyra dresses very lightly, with faded clothing. Her jeans are very torn and scuff up around her combat boots. Her shirt is a pale green tank top, but she also wears a vest on top of that.
Powers: Tyra has the ability to manipulate earth and plants to a small degree, mostly to strengthen herself. Her main power comes from her command of animals- she can call for them to fight alongside her.

Both were amazing! Accepted! And also, hmm, let's say up to 2 characters. Don't want everything to get all confused. smilie And yeah, we need more Earth and Water!
---
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#21 Posted: 16:17:23 15/09/2015
[[Can I reserve Water then? I got a character ready but I'm too lazy for it atm smilie]]
#22 Posted: 10:09:19 16/09/2015
Sorry Will, I unfortuantley have to quit. I am way to busy because I was already in Bloodstone, and it has just gotten bigger story wise, maybe when my Sonic RP ends, I may have time to re-join. Until then, I have to leave. Reserve me a spot though, it sounds really cool.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:11:47 16/09/2015 by LittleWizard
#23 Posted: 17:06:07 19/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlackWing116
[[Can I reserve Water then? I got a character ready but I'm too lazy for it atm smilie]]

Sure thing!

Sorry Will, I unfortuantley have to quit. I am way to busy because I was already in Bloodstone, and it has just gotten bigger story wise, maybe when my Sonic RP ends, I may have time to re-join. Until then, I have to leave. Reserve me a spot though, it sounds really cool.

Sorry, can't reserve a spot for you. Don't want others to miss out and not get in because someone who is not even in the rp has a spot.

Anyways, guys, wanna start this? New people can still join too! smilie
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#24 Posted: 03:08:42 23/09/2015
room for a joker?
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#25 Posted: 17:00:18 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: jokerstix66
room for a joker?

Sure thing, you can join! My one request though is that could you make yourself sort of like a medievalish character. He can still be like the joker, but hopefully you see what I mean. smilie
---
#26 Posted: 17:02:48 27/09/2015
Quote: jokerstix66
room for a joker?

Sure thing, you can join! My one request though is that could you make yourself sort of like a medievalish character. He can still be like the joker, but hopefully you see what I mean. smilie

I think he means his username
---
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#27 Posted: 06:18:15 03/10/2015
NAME: Victor Nefarious

CLAN: Terragen

BACKSTORY: Spent most of his life as a vagabond after running away from home, but upon his return after reAching adulthood, he regained his honor and is now a regular citizen once again..

Appearance: Thick black hair, tanned skin. Normally wears a blackish blue cloak as well as red and black trousers and a while shirt. He has purple and green eyes.

Powers: ((If magma falls under earth then he has that, if not, he has minimal control over the shape and feel of the ground around him))
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#28 Posted: 21:26:46 16/10/2015
I forgot I was still in this smilie
---
#29 Posted: 11:55:13 12/11/2015
bump?
---
#30 Posted: 17:12:17 12/11/2015 | Topic Creator
bump?

Oh yes, I forgot this existed! I would like to have a few more people, then we can start. smilie
---
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#31 Posted: 02:52:46 31/01/2016
Question: can I be an animal?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me