Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > Camo22's SonAmy Thoughts and Theories (I have moved the topic)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Camo22's SonAmy Thoughts and Theories (I have moved the topic) [CLOSED]
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#51 Posted: 08:09:43 01/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Random SonAmy thought of the day! 01/10/2015

So to follow up from Part 2, I just confirmed that Eggman knows about SonAmy, so the buzzer was not saying he was wrong.

So that lead onto the next question, how did the judges know what the answer was? First off, we don’t know who the judges are, so let’s assume that the judges know nothing about it. Apparently contestants were asked the questions before the gameshow started so one question could've been 'Do you have a girlfriend and if so, who?' or something like that.

I noticed that both Eggman and Sonic never mentioned Amys name, so if Sonic did answer that question truthfully, then the judges would still not know who their talking about. Taking this into account, the judges don’t know that Sonics girlfriend is Amy so that question can’t be it. ‘Dose your friend have a Girlfriend?’ Ahh, that a question that makes sense. Sonic would’ve said yes and nothing more, so when the argument went out, the judges didn’t know who they were talking about, but Eggman mentioned ‘girlfriend’ so that’s something they could relate to, Implying that fact that Sonic denied that question, and the judges called him on it, because they knew he had a girlfriend, but didn’t know who.

Now you’re asking, ‘why would Sonic give a truthful answer if their relationship was meant to be a secret?’ Now, I’d like to remind you that Amy is out of town while this is taking place and Sonic has to win that couch for her, otherwise he dead. He would die. If Amy gets very mad at late fees, then I’d imagine the wrath they’d get from her for destroying a piece of expensive furniture, also Sonic might get the boot out of the relationship and me knowing Sonic, he doesn’t want that happening. Sonic has to hold this burden when entering in, so worrying about a silly question, when there are many others would seem to me, insignificant at the time. Sonic has to with that couch at any means necessary so it would’ve killed him to choose between losing his bro, or losing his girlfriend. Friendships you can reforge, friends, you can’t. What would’ve mattered to Amy more, a piece of furniture, or losing a friend?

To summarise: There are still many questions that need answering with this theory and I know that, but what is shown is many things regarding SonAmy. This one scene totally blows your mind when I comes to finding the truth. After more episode get reviled, I’ll return and do a Part 4. That part will answer the question, ‘What really happened’

This has been your theory and I hope you read tomorrows. Thank you!
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#52 Posted: 13:10:02 01/10/2015
Omg interesting
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#53 Posted: 08:16:22 02/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'm sorry to disappoint but there will be no SonAmy thought for today. I've been working on the Sonic Boom team in Halloween costumes in pencil and I'm trying my best to make digital versions from the ones I drew. My Tails one is used as my Avatar and I'll post the rest on Halloween. Look, again I apologize and I won't disappoint you tomorrow. Thank you.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:32:53 02/10/2015 by Camo22
#54 Posted: 08:18:38 02/10/2015
Sad. But understoid
---
PIKA
PIKA
#55 Posted: 09:27:51 03/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Random SonAmy thought for the day! 03/10/2015

Todays thought is: "Why Amy mistook Silver for Sonic"

This mistake was in Sonic 06 on top of a roof. Silver had his sights on Sonic when Amy came over and hugged him. (Link)

Now, Shadows accident was pretty straight forward, Silver you will need an open mind and taking everything into account.

This was a little tricky but there is one line that saved this from looking like Amy’s addicted or colour blind. Amy’s ‘Girlish Intuition’. (Link) This means that she can sense Sonic’s presence when he’s nearby. I can prove this by asking; When Silver was on the hunt again to find Sonic after Amy’s accident, could he find Sonic without Amy’s help? No, he wouldn’t. The first time was by pure luck and is when Silver met Amy, second was because of Amy and that’s why she jumped in to save Sonic. Makes sense now, right. There are 2 more times but I won’t mention those. Let’s take notes and see the evidence we have…

Was Sonic nearby when Amy made her mistake? Yes! He was across the river. Dose Silver look like Sonic? In a way. I mean, they’re both hedgehogs with same height in all. Also keep in mind, Silver is new in this game and this is the first time Amy has met him. Better yet, another hedgehog. This has been a couple of games after Shadow and Amy is used to the black hedgehog, so meeting another hedgehog in an all people town, would you really need to look for details? Any other reasons? Yes! It was at night time.

Because of this, my thoughts are that Amy might have rushed in too quickly to get Sonic but being the world’s fastest hedgehog, you have to be fast too. Also factoring in that it was at night, Silver looks some-what like Sonic, Silver being a new hedgehog and Amy’s ‘Girlish Intuition’ because Sonic was nearby, it was just a common mistake. Nothing more.
---
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#56 Posted: 17:20:08 03/10/2015
Now it makes a lot more sense.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#57 Posted: 21:37:03 03/10/2015
Yep .
---
PIKA
PIKA
#58 Posted: 06:27:08 04/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Random SonAmy thought for the day! 04/10/2015

This answers the question: 'Why Amy mistook Werehog for Sonic.'

This mistake took place in Sonic Unleashed in the street. Sonic was walking in Werehog form when Amy came over and hugged him. (Link)

This like Silver’s was tricky. I went over and over the cut scene and something was different from Shadows and Silvers. Amy said “I could have SWORN it was him” Sworn was in caps! My thoughts are: Amy saw Sonic around town, and decided to look around. Night time came and Sonic changed into a Werehog. He walked down a street and Amy came. Amy was confused because she must’ve seen Sonic before the hug!

Here is a diagram for those who find it confusing and for me to best represent where I’m coming from. Also refer to the video.

[User Posted Image]

It’s almost sunset and Amy notices Sonic from the Southerly direction. (1.) I don’t know Amy’s location or the roads and back allies thought the town but minding you, you’d have to be very fast to catch the world’s fastest hedgehog. Sonic enters the area and transforms into a Werehog. (2.) It’s now night time. By this time, Amy’s run though the city and is coming around the corner. (3.) Amy notices a Sonic like figure and runs over to catch him before he can run off. That is when the incident occurs. (4.) Amy keeps running down the street to the spot Sonic transformed in hopes to catch up. (5.) Sonic walks down the street depressed and disappointed. (6.)

Amy is new to the whole Werehog thing so she wouldn’t have known that the Werehog was Sonic and the fact that she kept running down the street meant that she did notice something to begin with. Still don’t believe that Amy didn’t see something? Why didn’t she stop and talk like she did to Silver? Why was she running in the opposite direction? Why didn’t she leave town? She saw Sonic in town in his normal form and she was on the hunt for him. Also factoring in Amy’s ‘Girlish Intuition’ from the previous games and it was at night, Werehog Sonic, looks like Sonic, She was on the right track in catching Sonic! She has learned from her previous encounters and she was certain she got Sonic because it was Sonic.

Just a little bit of SonAmy but after Amy finds out, she said that she’ll like Sonic whatever form. Aww

And that is why Amy mistook Werehog for Sonic and concludes Amy’s 3 mistakes. Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more!
---
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#59 Posted: 06:52:52 04/10/2015
Quote: Camo22
Random SonAmy thought for the day! 04/10/2015

This answers the question: 'Why Amy mistook Werehog for Sonic.'

This mistake took place in Sonic Unleashed in the street. Sonic was walking in Werehog form when Amy came over and hugged him. (Link)

This like Silver’s was tricky. I went over and over the cut scene and something was different from Shadows and Silvers. Amy said “I could have SWORN it was him” Sworn was in caps! My thoughts are: Amy saw Sonic around town, and decided to look around. Night time came and Sonic changed into a Werehog. He walked down a street and Amy came. Amy was confused because she must’ve seen Sonic before the hug!

Here is a diagram for those who find it confusing and for me to best represent where I’m coming from. Also refer to the video.

[User Posted Image]

It’s almost sunset and Amy notices Sonic from the Southerly direction. (1.) I don’t know Amy’s location or the roads and back allies thought the town but minding you, you’d have to be very fast to catch the world’s fastest hedgehog. Sonic enters the area and transforms into a Werehog. (2.) It’s now night time. By this time, Amy’s run though the city and is coming around the corner. (3.) Amy notices a Sonic like figure and runs over to catch him before he can run off. That is when the incident occurs. (4.) Amy keeps running down the street to the spot Sonic transformed in hopes to catch up. (5.) Sonic walks down the street depressed and disappointed. (6.)

Amy is new to the whole Werehog thing so she wouldn’t have known that the Werehog was Sonic and the fact that she kept running down the street meant that she did notice something to begin with. Still don’t believe that Amy didn’t see something? Why didn’t she stop and talk like she did to Silver? Why was she running in the opposite direction? Why didn’t she leave town? She saw Sonic in town in his normal form and she was on the hunt for him. Also factoring in Amy’s ‘Girlish Intuition’ from the previous games and it was at night, Werehog Sonic, looks like Sonic, She was on the right track in catching Sonic! She has learned from her previous encounters and she was certain she got Sonic because it was Sonic.

Just a little bit of SonAmy but after Amy finds out, she said that she’ll like Sonic whatever form. Aww

And that is why Amy mistook Werehog for Sonic and concludes Amy’s 3 mistakes. Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more!

Woah yeah that could be it or mabey amy is colour blind thus making shadow sook like sonic?
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
#60 Posted: 07:14:49 04/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: shroom boom
Woah yeah that could be it or mabey amy is colour blind thus making shadow sook like sonic?

I disagree on these terms... After the incidences, Amy can now correctly identify each character. Example 1, When Silver was going to kill Sonic, How could Amy tell the difference between the two? It could've looked like Sonic was going to kill Silver. Example 2. (Link) From that distance, Amy could identify that it was Shadow.

Amy is not stupid. After each encounter, she knows how to identify them. This is further evidence that proves that she is NOT colour blind.
---
#61 Posted: 10:07:20 04/10/2015
it all makes sence now
---
PIKA
PIKA
#62 Posted: 07:41:16 05/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Random SonAmy Thought for the day! 05/10/2015

Today’s thought comes from Sonic Boom Episode 24: Late Fees (Link)

After watching this episode a couple of times, I noticed a few more hints that not many people picked up on. I’ll name them.

The main plot of this episode is that Sonic must return a library book so Amy does not have to pay a late fee. Has it occurred to anyone why Amy must pay the fee? I mean, its Sonics book… isn’t it? According to the episode, it’s Amy’s book, so why dose Sonic have one of Amy’s books?

This means one of two things: Firstly, Sonic would’ve have to have been there with Amy in the library, picked the book, and signed it out in Amy’s account (could be a date?) or Amy borrowed it out for Sonic but in order for her to get a book that Sonic would like, she would need to know what books he likes to read, then gave it to him as a present or something of the sort. Either way, some sort of SonAmy would’ve happened.

Speaking of a date, what’s with the SonAmy selfie and Sonics arm around Amy in the flash back? One word, Date, but is that it? That’s all it was? Well, the scene and what happens in the scene makes me beg to differ. You see, Sonic is a free spirit and would rather battle then do classical dating. So far, all Sonics been doing is Chick Flicks and having Lunch with Amy (Just to name a few), so to see a change of scene from the classical dating styles means that this date was Sonics idea, and from the looks of it, both had a really good time!

Also, keep in mind that Sonic took a photo of him with Amy with his arm around her. Why does that surprise me? I mean, if anyone were to come across such a photo, they would instantly know that they like each other. Do they keep a picture journal of their previous dates? Do they look at these occasionally and see how much fun they had? I don’t know about you, but I think that that short moment had more to offer than a simple selfie.

Well, that’s all for now about Episode 24 and I hope you enjoyed reading!
---
#63 Posted: 08:11:22 05/10/2015
wha, im stupid smilie
btw i love ur sigs!
---
PIKA
PIKA
#64 Posted: 08:38:08 05/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PopFizzMagic
wha, im stupid smilie
btw i love ur sigs!

Nobody is stupid. Your awesome in your own way.

Thanks! I'm quite impressed with this one.
---
#65 Posted: 08:14:17 07/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ATTENTION!

Guys, I'm sorry for not posting yesterday but I'm having some trouble with some stuff. DON'T WORRY! I'll be back tomorrow with 2 thoughts. Again, I'm sorry for the notice.
---
#66 Posted: 11:57:28 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Random SonAmy thought for the day! 08/10/2015

Todays thought comes from Sonic Boom: Episode 31. I've already explained a bit of the episode in a thought, but seeing as though it was requested, I'll do an episode review.

There is a bit you can take out of this episode, and I’ll elaborate on what I know. Starting off, the gang talks about how Eggmans plans are becoming weird, and Amy stated the following: “It’s psychological. The Spiderbots are an obvious cry for help and the coconuts indicate deep seeded, mother issues.” This might not seem like something important but psychological means: ‘of affecting, or arising in the mind; related to the mental and emotional state of a person.’ This means that Amy understands emotional states of a person due to their actions. This can infer that all the small hints that Sonic gives to Amy like holding hands or looking out for each other, Amy understands what Sonic truly means. That does not stop at Sonic though, she can understand everyones emotional state. Just keep this in mind. smilie

Next up, I can’t really explain how or why, but when the gang is admiring Sonic’s skills in the air, Amy has a different face than Tails and Knuckles. Tails and Knuckles are smiling but Amy looks almost surprised, in wonder or in ore. I just don’t really know why though.

After that comes the obvious SonAmy moment, Amy pulling out tincture of Sonic from her purse. Amy said when she was going through her purse and pulled out the picture of Sonic. (Link) She states, “A picture of a platonic friend that you have no romantic interest in.” in a sarcastic and ‘quick to cover’ tone, but that word ‘platonic’ stands out like a saw thumb to me. Platonic means to love someone on a spiritual nature and not psychically. So, having a love on someone but not wanting to get too close. This makes sense in a case of Amy likes Sonic but she doesn’t want to get into a psychical relationship because she is not jumping all over him or giving hugs like in other games and disliking it when Sonic gets too close.

Something I forgot to note is the fact that how did Amy get the picture? I don’t think that this is a photograph, but rather a painting. If you compare the picture to the ones from ‘The Sidekick’ then the ones from that episode look a lot more like photos. This means something different though. In ‘Aim Low’ Amy likes to paint, so she probably made the picture.

This is a nit-pick but here (Link) Amy talks to Sonic more than the rest AND Sonic is smiling. I guess he likes to help out Amy. Next is Sonic’s wording. He makes the words sound more sincere than usual. Like right here, Sonic could’ve said: “Amy I think your being too bossy” or something like that, and yet he said, “Take charge”. That sounds a lot nicer, don’t you think?

Wow, this is more than I hoped! Anyway, Sonic reaction to Amy’s cry for help. It seemed a lot faster and alert than the rest of his friends. In ‘Eggheads’ Sonic had to ask Tails if what he needed was more important than a cookie. Is Amy more important? I guess to Sonic, she is. After saying “Now you’re talking” and seeing Amy’s unimpressed face, fixed it by saying throwing the blame on the ‘Froglodites’ instead of Amy. Knowing that Amy has psychological powers, she knows that he meant to insult her so he inverted the blame to not upset Amy and he was quick to cover up that statement too. Even when Amy totally deserved the blame, he still didn’t want to insult her. I could be pushing it, but still, it's just a thought. Also notice how Sonic (apart from Tails) avoided making fun of Amy more than the rest? Just thoughts…

I don’t think there is a lot more to mention regarding SonAmy and people say stuff about Sonic protecting Amy when their attacking, and him ‘smiling’ as Amy and Sticks walked off, but I consider those not complete SonAmy moments. Still good thoughts though.

That was a lot for a theory and I hope you enjoyed!

I’ve heard that next week is SonAmy week (12-16th October) so I’ll be posting up bit by bit my Main Series Theory in more detail to celebrate. Since it is huge already though, it’ll stretch the 5 days, so be ready for that. Also, I’m sort’ve planning to do a SonAmy picture and I may revel it on the Saturday if it’s finished beforehand
---
#67 Posted: 12:01:50 08/10/2015
hmmmm
---
PIKA
PIKA
#68 Posted: 09:29:07 09/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Random SonAmy thought for the day! 09/10/2015

Todays thought comes from Sonic Boom: Episode 40

Now I know Episode 40 is all about Tails falling in love, but can you take some sort of SonAmy out of it? That’s what I’m here to talk to you about.

From what we get from this episode, regarding SonAmy, is that we get to see Sonic and Amy’s perspective on romance. This is where it gets interesting, because if there is actions or moments that prove both to be true, then we know that there is romance between both characters. Let’s dive into this…

First up is Sonic. Sonic states that “you have play it cool and don’t let her know you’re interested but If you do strike up a conversation, be sarcastic and always have a one liner ready.” Firstly “You have to play it cool and don’t let her know you’re interested.” This reminds me a lot of how Sonic treated Amy thought out the entirety of the Main Series! Never showing any romantic interest and always playing it cool. He also almost never has a good conversation with Amy and always runs off after saying his ‘one liner’.

Now I know that Sonic Boom is not canon to the man series (although I have my arguments) BUT Sonic Boom Sonic was based off that Sonic. Because of this, Sonic Boom Sonic could have the same romantic sense in the Main Series Sonic too. This would prove why Sonic is not so open to Amy in the Main Series. He figures that being cool and sarcastic gets the ladies, and who is the only lady that has tolerated this for who knows how long now? Amy Rose! So, in Sonics romantic sense, Amy is the only girl that fits it. If your mind id not blown by now, then continue reading…

Now Amy’s perspective is Romance and Chivalry. Love and Loyalty. Always being a help and sticking with what you promise. Has Sonic been doing this? Hmm… remember ‘The Meteor’ and how Sonic was going to see a Chick Flick with Amy? This answers a few things. Coming from Tails’ reaction to those 4 or so lines, he was confused and it was not engaging. Do you think Sonics reaction would be any more different? I mean, this is Sonic we’re talking about here, it’d probably be the last thing he’d want to do, and yet, he is doing it for Amy. This shows that he is Loyal and has Chivalry. One tick for Sonic!

Also, Am I not the only one who has noticed who has the TV around here? I mean, whenever we see the team watching a movie, it’s always at Amy’s house. ‘Big Bro Showdown’ ‘Robot Battle Royal’ and ‘Late Night Wars’ just to name a few. Soo, keeping this in mind, that night, at 9pm, in Amy’s house, Sonic watched a romantic movie, with Amy and only Amy, and seeing Amy’s reaction to even the slightest part of romance, and how long most movies go for… You getting the picture? Do I need to say more? Sonic was not just being a support to Amy, he was being Loyal and Romantic. Pretty interesting now huh?

I could name other times, but this is getting large, and I’ll save it for another time. But as you can see, both perspectives on romance fit the other. This proves even more that Amy was made for Sonic and vice versa. This episode might have been for Tails, but now, you know that this episode also reviled some very important information on SonAmy.

Thanks for reading!
---
#69 Posted: 09:31:19 09/10/2015
hmmmm... nope.
---
PIKA
PIKA
#70 Posted: 09:45:33 09/10/2015 | Topic Creator
hmmmm... nope.

What do you mean?
---
#71 Posted: 11:53:17 09/10/2015
amy and sonic just helped tails, maybe regarding on his chaces, not surely their prespective
---
PIKA
PIKA
#72 Posted: 12:29:34 09/10/2015 | Topic Creator
amy and sonic just helped tails, maybe regarding on his chaces, not surely their prespective

I guess that is a thought, but if you take it from me, If they new the best for tails then why did every time Tails fail? I think that they were giving him advice on from what they know and not from what would be best. There is no one way to get a girl, so even if they did know best, it's an uncertain chance of success.

Sonic said that Tails was being enrolled into his school of impressing the ladies, so it was from his perspective. Amy... well, she is a girl. I know being romantic can work, but only to certain girls. You raise a point, but when you think about it, Knuckles said to be manly because he is the mussel of the group, and Sticks said to show his dominance. I think everyone shared what they believe is the best way to get the girls, and not what was best for Tails.
---
#73 Posted: 14:35:56 09/10/2015
This is getting good,
---
#74 Posted: 08:47:20 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Main Game Theory! Part 1/5

Hello all... Today starts the start of what I'm calling SONAMY WEEK! It's going on in Tumbler, so I thought, eh, I might do something as well. To celebrate this week, I'm going to share my thoughts on what SonAmy moments are canon and for that, I'm doing the entirety of the main series! Hope your ready for lots of reading and keep an open mind. Hope you Enjoy!

In order for me to figure out the main Sonic Series, I’m going to refer to the game Sonic Generations. Every mention, level, or moment that is from another game, I figure is part of the main series. I’m splitting it up into 4 Eras and I’ll the games in order in each Era. Every day, I’ll explain a new Era and on the last day, is my overall summery on the lot.

Classic Era:

Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles, Sonic CD.

Dream Era:

Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Rush.

Modern Era:

Sonic 06, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic and the Black Knight.

Colour Era:

Sonic Colours, Sonic Generations, Sonic Lost World.

I figure every other game is a spin off or is just not mentioned in Sonic Generations, so I’m going to ignore them.

In the Classic Era, I know there is a lot of speculation in the exact spot of where the games are in the series, especially the spot of Sonic CD, but I think that because Sonic ended with the Chaos Emeralds in Sonic 2, then they appear in the start of Sonic and Knuckles, I figured that Sonic and Knuckles came after Sonic 2. Also, it took Dr Robotnic two prototype Metal Sonics till he got the one in Sonic CD with is the one we all know and love. So that is how I’ll do the Classic Era.

The Dream Era is mainly the games where most of the new characters are introduced and most are featured on the Dreamcast. Also, I could not think of a better name. Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Heroes all have levels in Sonic Generations and Sonic Rush, well, when you look at this: (Link Pause the Screen!) If you look at Blaze, she is talking with Cream. I’m assuming their catching up on old times, hence Sonic Rush.

The Modern Era is the Storybook Stories and the City based worlds when Sonic, I believe, is older than the Dream Era. I’m assuming that in the Modern Era, Sonic is slightly older than when he was in the Dream Era. I’m going to assume that each story book adventure is after the previous one, just to keep things interesting. Yes the Storybook Adventures are canon, because Sonic stated this: (Link)

Lastly is the Colour Era. This is the Era when Sonic gets out of the city and back into green paradise. I know Sonic Colours is not all green, but figuring the name and how there are no people, I thought that would be the perfect place to start the Colour Era. Sonic Lost World is not mentioned in Sonic Generations, but I’m strongly assuming that it is canon.

So with the explanation of the Main Series out of the way, let’s begin with the SonAmy theory, starting with the Classic Era.

Classic Era:

Sonic CD

Amy’s early life, she like mythical and mystical things, some of which she practiced with Tarot Cards. At some point, she learned that her love would be found on Little Planet, so she went there to investigate. Sonics reason of going to Little Planet is unknown to me, but he went there and found Amy. Amy meeting who was said in the Tarot Cards, instantly fell in love and she wanted to stay close to Sonic. Sonic being new to it all, disliked it and ran off, leaving her to fall victim to Metal Sonic. Sonic runs though Little Planet to save the planet and rescue Amy. Upon doing so, Little Planet rose to the sky and disappeared. Sonic leaves Amy behind and them both part ways, for now.

Things we get from this is that both Sonic and Amy are very young. At a young age, you believe anything, like fairies and creepy things under your bed, so you can forgive Amy being all over Sonic. Sonic, also being young and meeting Amy just then, probably felt very uncomfortable and found her more of a hassle rather than a help. Keeping this in mind though, there was never a moment in the Game nor the Cutscenes that Sonic looked like he hated Amy, he just did not like her getting in unneeded danger.

Why am I focusing on the negatives... this is depressing. On a positive note to think about, is the fact that when you play the game, and you meet Amy, she comes over to you and gives you a hug with hearts coming out. Now notice Sonics reaction? He dose not do anything! You could sit there and do nothing and Sonic would not mind. He dose not show any sigh of resistance or hate! He might be enjoying the bit of hugging. He might really like Amy with a 'love at first sight' sort of situation, it was just his ego keeping him from showing it. Hmm... I don't think many people thought of that, but that's just me.

I don’t think there is much more to talk about here, but this marks the final part to the Classic Era SonAmy. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for tomorrows Dream Era.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:00:55 14/10/2015 by Camo22
#75 Posted: 15:43:27 12/10/2015
WOW!!!!
---
#76 Posted: 07:58:54 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Main Game Theory! Part 2/5

Dream Era:

Now we head to the Dream Era. Now, because of everyone’s new designs, and everyone’s in the city, I’m assuming that everyone is older now. Possibly 1-2 years older. A lot can happen in that time!

Sonic Adventure

In the start of the ‘Amy story’ Amy states that he misses having Sonic around and misses the adventures. Note the word, adventures. She dose not only love Sonic, but she likes going out and having adventures. Having Sonic around while she has these adventures could mean the world to her. That could also be why Amy was a Little Planet in Sonic CD. As well as finding Sonic, she was on a adventure. Amy has not seen Sonic in this time so you could say that the time between Sonic CD and Sonic Adventure, Amy reflected on her feelings toward Sonic to a point of more self-control, sort of ‘you don’t know what you have until you’ve lost it’ sort of feelings. This is seen when Amy meets Sonic after the very long time. She seems less ‘in love’ than usual. She did not even give Sonic a hug! Sonic on the other hand upon meeting Amy seems as though that he wished he didn’t. Probably because he still thinks Amy’s out to get him again, witch is not true. Although, just before the Twinkle Park level, Sonic doesn’t seems to mind Amy’s company. (Could be because Amy’s not all over him.)

This is shown even more after losing her in Twinkle Park. Sonic ends up looking for her because he met ZERO and knowing he’s still loose and could be after Amy. The thing concerning me at the time was that Sonic was originally looking for Tails because of the plane crash but since meeting Amy, he has become more concerned with her safety more than Tails. If Sonic hated Amy, he would’ve been glad that she was missing. Once Sonic finds Amy however, she was being abducted by ZERO and once Sonic finally caught up, Zero got beamed up to the Egg Carrier. Sonic then chased after the Egg Carrier to rescue Amy. Continuing on with the story, on the Egg Carrier, Sonic finds Amy with Eggman and Eggman pulls out a Chaos Emerald from the birdie Amy was protecting. Now look at this: When Amy suggested the idea of Sonic protecting the bird when they met, Sonic thought Amy was crazy, but now seeing the importance of that bird, Sonic's mind on Amy's craziness could have changed. This can be seen when Sonic is battling Omega. Before Sonic can deliver the final blow, Amy steps in to defend Omega. As they argue Amy states that Omega is her friend. Sonic stops and believes her. Usually Sonic is all about ‘destroy ask question later’ but here, because of the bird incident, Sonic believes that Amy is not crazy. I think that in this game, Sonic gets to know Amy on a level of friendship more than damsel in distress.

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Sonic gets captured and is sent to Prison Island. Amy is there on a rescue mission. Think about this: In Sonic Adventure, I said that Amy loves adventures, so this is a new one but the goal is to free her love interest. Amy might want to prove to Sonic that she can be like him and can go adventures just like him! What if Amy was wanting to prove her worth as a member of Team Sonic? Ahh, why she was on the Island makes sense now, right! After Amy finds Sonic, she stated that she’ll free him if he marries her, thinking she has done enough, Sonic refuses showing Amy that she still has a bit more to do. Think about it, Amy did say "Aww, I thought I had you this time!" She really was trying to tell Sonic, 'Hey! I can be a hero too! Just let me be with you and see!' This is shown when Amy releases Sonic anyway. I bet that after the incident Sonic believed that Amy’s old feeling have returned again and that is why throughout the rest of the game, Sonic was being rude to Amy, leaving her behind in most cases. However, when Amy gets captured Sonic seems very concerned with her safety because after Tails called Sonic about Amy getting captured and the line was being cut, Sonic looked very concerned, and concerned he was.

After getting tricked and captured by Dr Eggman he realized that it was his mistake leaving her behind that it was his fault that he was in this mess. He tells Amy to take care of herself then plummets to his supposed death. This is the first time Amy has felt where Sonic has left her forever. This is where true feelings are shown. The thing that concerns me of the matter is that the only reason Amy likes Sonic is because it was predicted in the Tarot Cards. If Sonic died then Amy would tell herself that the Tarot Cards were not true and that she was never meant to be with Sonic. Instead, Amy shows true remorse and cries. This tells me that Amy doesn’t believe in the Cards anymore and now that she has gotten to know Sonic, likes him for who he is. You can not say that Amy still believes in the cards now, she believes in Sonic. Once Sonic saves the world and he returns with his friends, it’s shown again that Sonic likes Amy’s company. Amy was very relieved and they both return to Earth.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:01:27 14/10/2015 by Camo22
#77 Posted: 07:59:27 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sonic Heroes

Next is Sonic Heroes. In this adventure, Amy’s looking for Sonic again. Her only current guide is a newspaper report. She teams up with Cream the Rabbit and Big the Cat to find Sonic. There are only 2 moments in the game were Sonic meets Amy. 1st is in the city. Here Amy finds Sonic, Tails and Knuckles. Relieved to finally find him again Amy demands Sonic to marry her. Sonic again refuses thus leading to a battle where Sonic and his team escape. Your probably wondering, if Amy has control over her feelings for Sonic now then why did she ask Sonic to marry her a second time. Take it this way, Sonic is now friends with Amy and Sonic leaves her. This would probably make Amy feel quite sad and left out in the matter. Especially how she had proved her worth in Team Sonic and now she was probably more annoyed at Sonic. Amy has looked and looked but Sonic never showed up. Now that she had found him again you could say that she felt like she never wants Sonic to leave her again. Think of it as you’ve got your favorite toy that you played with when you’re little, then it disappears and you can’t find it. After say, a year on nonstop looking you finally find it. Wouldn’t you be happy and never want it to leave you again? The same thing applies to Amy’s case. Sonic response can be form the fact that again he likes Amy as a friend and nothing more. The 2nd time is when they meet again. Amy chases after Sonic, this time determined to get him just like in the battle earlier. It think in this game Amy is just being there to get Sonic so he can never leave her again. Even then though, Amy could keep up with Sonic when he was running away. Sonic might of been impressed, especially how in Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Amy could not keep up with him. Amy might have been practicing her running speed, just for Sonic. After defeating Metal Sonic when Sonic is running away, only Tails and Amy follow him. Not much happens after and you can't really say, but that leads us to Sonic Rush.

Sonic Rush

Now, this is going to be a bit rough because I found it hard to comprehend whats going on, but 'I'll do my best!' (Tails quote :giggle: ) So, Sonic meets Amy at Zone 6 after meeting Blaze. Amy said that she is glad that Sonic came to see her and Sonic mumbles some things then he shrugs it off by saying, 'nothing'. I find that a little suspicious. Sonic then asks about Eggman or Blaze and Amy being Amy, gets angry after finding out Sonic is looking for a girl, especially one that she met earlier. Sonic not knowing what to say, relies on Tails. Tails tells Amy what is going on and she understands. She states that she did see Blaze and Sonic looks surprised. Remember when I said that Amy wants to prove her worth, I think this is a big hint that Sonic was impressed. Sonic runs off, again, leaving Amy behind.

After the adventure, Sonic is happy to see his friends but Knuckles warns Sonic about Amy and sure enough, she was very happy to see Sonic. She asked Sonic where is he going and ran after him telling him not to leave her. Now if this dose not prove that Amy can run almost as fast as Sonic, then just look at the credits. Amy is there and Sonic has a sweat mark on his head. Also note that Amy has her hand out like she just wants Sonic to stop. She just might want to talk and Sonic was being mean. Ether way, they both run off into the sunset and like them, the Dream Era.

Thanks for reading and I know it was alot. But when you celebrate, you go big! Be ready though, because tomorrows Modern Era, has the most hints.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:01:48 14/10/2015 by Camo22
#78 Posted: 12:03:46 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Main Series Theory! Part 3/5

Now we dive into the big chunks of SonAmy in the Main Series. Seriously though this is a lot to digest.

Modern Era:

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006

In this game Amy is again on the search for Sonic. She comes across Silver, and decides to help him after mistaking him for Sonic while still on the lookout for the real Sonic. After discovering that Silver was looking to kill Sonic, Amy stepped in to save Sonic. Sonic thanks Amy and runs off. The fact of the matter is that Amy wasn’t looking for Sonics love, but it was to help him. Usually Amy would ask to go out on a date or marriage as a reward (as seen in Sonic Adventure 2) but not here. This could also impress Sonic for saving his life because instead of saying thanks and running off like he usually does he said “I appreciate it”. Now, you see, Amy has been on many adventures now and all in the Dream Era, she has proven her worth as a member of Team Sonic. I strongly think that now, Sonic trusts Amy enough to go on adventures with him. Silver ask why Amy is protecting Sonic and Amy states that “If I had to choose between the world or Sonic, I’d choose Sonic.” I think that this is cute. It also shows that Amy will always try to find Sonic, no matter what and it also shows how committed she is to Sonic. That is why I strongly believe that you cannot ship another couple with Amy. She is this committed to him; willing to give up the world for Sonic.

The biggest influence to believe that Sonic likes Amy is shown in the Trial of Love. You see, in order for Sonic to get into a temple, he had to take 3 trials. One being the Trial of Love. In said trial, you have to make a choice between, Amy or Elise. This changes the perceptive on many things. The fact that Sonic had a choice or even the trial in the first place means something. Let’s start with Elise. Sonic probably had romantic feelings toward her mainly because she is in this trial, BUT, Sonic forgets about her because of the Flame of Iblis. Once it was blown out, Sonic forgot everything abut Elise. With this in mind, who is left in Sonic’s Trial of Love? Amy Rose! This is unshakeable evidence that Sonic dose indeed, like Amy in the Main Series. You cannot deny that! What’s even better news is that is you choose Amy in the trial, the guy there will state: "So, you've chosen your long time love?" Now guys, the fact that he said this means that deep inside, Sonic has loved Amy FOR A LONG TIME! This is unshakeable evidence that Sonic has liked Amy even before the game, Sonic the Hedgehog 2006! This game alone, has 2 bits of evidence that proves Sonic likes Amy back.

Sonic and the Secret Rings

In this game, there is almost no SonAmy, mainly for the fact that Amy is not in this game. Sonic got teleported into a book, so it’s self-explanatory on why Amy is not there, HOWEVER, Sonic and the Secret Rings has one hint and that’s in the secret book. In the Sonic CD page it states ‘Meet Amy Rose, Sonic’s ever-cheerful love interest.’ This is another piece of proof that clearly states that Amy is Sonics love interest. There has now been 3 pieces of unshakable evidence that proves Sonics love.
---
#79 Posted: 12:04:11 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sonic Unleashed

There are 4 bits I’m mentioning. Yes, 4. This game has the most, it could be something to do with Sonic doing something about his love Amy. 1st is when Amy meets Sonic as a Werehog. Sonic is walking along in Werehog form and Amy runs over and gives him a hug. Note, Sonic showed very little resistance into getting Amy off him. He only said to “let me go.” Amy stopped and realised that she made a mistake. Anyway, as Amy left, Sonic felt really down in the dumps, like he doesn’t want Amy to leave. This is strange for someone who is always running away from her. The 2nd part is when Sonic saves Amy from the monsters that were taking over the townspeople. Sonic helps Amy up and as soon as she turns around Sonic turns and runs away, like he always does. I’ve one thought that makes me realise why Sonic is showing this behaviour. Sonic is being a kind hearted soul and is thinking about Amy more than him. Think about it, Sonic barely said anything when Amy was hugging him, and now, nothing. He does not want Amy to know that he is really Sonic, because he was scared that Amy would think of him differently. Have a look at what he does when he saves Amy.
Before Sonic vanished, he helped Amy up then as she was turning around, he tilted his head down. This implies two things. Firstly is that Sonic wanted to stay with Amy and explain the situation hence him not leaving straight away and him helping Amy up, second is that him tilting his head means he’s ashamed. He would like to stay and talk but him being a Werehog, was ashamed to talk looking like a monster. This shows respect and a caring heart. I mean, it could not mean anything else. Although, after finally talking to Amy, she admits that she likes him whatever the package. To have someone care that much for you, I mean, she did say she would give up the world for him, now whatever look. She loves Sonic on the inside and it is not by looks or talent that makes Amy fall for him, it’s the fact that Amy has looked deeper and loves Sonic for how he truly is. *Sniff* very touching stuff Amy.

3rd is before you visit the last temple, you can talk to Amy and she’ll ask if you want to go out on a date. You can refuse or accept but the thing is, the first option is to accept. Why is this? You could rush though the dialogue and click it accidently. You’d have to be specific in what you say in order to say no. This also means that Sonic might have indeed, wanted to go out with Amy. As I said, we proved that Sonic likes Amy because of the trial in Sonic 06, and here he wants to go out on a date! Hint, hint, nudge, nudge. Lastly is Chip. You give him some food he’ll say something random, in this case, he asks if Sonic has a crush, in which he’ll say “There is! Who is it?” This proves that he does have a crush on someone! Sonic admitted to Chip that he has a crush and when you add everything together in the mixing bowl of love, the only person Sonic clearly has a crush on is Amy Rose! In these games alone, we know that Sonic loves Amy and he would not mind going on a date with her. Sonic has a crush on Amy.

Sonic and the Black Knight

I’m going to do the large SonAmy hint first, mainly because you need it to understand the rest. You see, before Sonic got sucked into this story unwillingly, he was about to go on a date with Amy. Yes! Sonic was really going out on a date! Reason being, this is the date that was mentioned in Sonic Unleashed at the end. Sonic went to Amy, before facing the last temple and asked Amy out! When Sonic was pulled thought the portal, he had two chilidogs, one for him and one for Amy, hence him only eating one, shouting over the other one and acting surprised when seeing ‘The Lady of the Lake,’ Amy in other words. When Sonic first saw Amy there he tried to make a run for it, not because it was Amy, but because he thought it was Amy. Amy has been waiting to go out with Sonic since she first laid eyes on him, so to finally get the chance and having it blown by him, Sonic would’ve known that Amy would be mad. After realizing that it was not the Amy we all know and love, he felt very comfortable around her. Sonic has put his arm around her and has complimented her occasionally. Do you know what’s strange? This is the first time Sonic has actually, out of his own free will and choice, reached out physically to Amy. I mean, Sonic has never given Amy a hug or even a handshake and now, putting his arm around her and feeling comfortable doing it. This is all major hinting.

And there you have it! In four games, we all now know that Sonic likes or should I say, loves Amy. With all the major hinting and evidence, the Modern Era is the SonAmy Era. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Let’s see how these new founded information effects the Colour Era, that’s tomorrow!
---
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#80 Posted: 23:24:24 14/10/2015
leans over and whispers:

jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:20:43 15/10/2015 by Badwolfmichael
#81 Posted: 13:53:58 15/10/2015
I second this
---
PIKA
PIKA
#82 Posted: 13:56:47 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ANNOUNCEMENT

Look guys, I appreciate all the support I get here, but I'm moving the theories. You see, it was fun to do it all, but I guess this is taking up space and I have not updated in a while. If you follow this link You'll find where my current theories are, so if you truly want to find more information, look there.

I won't close the topic yet, but I hope to soon. Thanks you guys!
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me