Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > Camo22's SonAmy Thoughts and Theories (I have moved the topic)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Camo22's SonAmy Thoughts and Theories (I have moved the topic) [CLOSED]
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#1 Posted: 14:09:27 12/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Welcome to Camo22's SonAmy Thoughts and Theories!
I'm your host, Camo22

Please, enjoy your stay and make sure to read this post first before continuing.
Thank you, and have a great day!

For those who don't know, SonAmy means the shiping between Sonic the Hedgehog and Amy Rose.

I’m not forcing anyone to like it and I don’t own Sonic or the characters. I’m also not doing any SonAmy theories on the comics or Sonic X. I don’t have the time to view/read them and even if I did, There not based off the main series in anyway. This took up a majority of my spare time and I’ve been working hard to give an accurate opinion.

I've made a different theory based of the different kinds of Sonic Universes. I'll be adding and editing as I find more valuable info and some theory's are very large so i'll spread them in different posts. If there is something missing, I'll fix it up ASAP.

I know that I've posted lots of times in a row in order to make this theory in but is a mod is reading this, I don't mean any harm to the page or the forum. I just want to get my ideas out there and nothing more.

Hope you enjoy and thank you for reading. I appreciate it alot and if you cold leave a comment on any of your opinions on my theory, or even subscribe so you can stay up to date with my daily thoughts, that would be awesome! Thanks!

Members/Readers
A list of people who read this topic. Comment if that's you!
Camo22
skylandersspyro
Cynderfan507
PopFizzMagic
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
Edited 23 times - Last edited at 13:57:17 24/10/2015 by Camo22
#2 Posted: 14:09:54 12/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Main Series

Before I begin I’m letting you know that I got the games from all the game based levels/boss fights off Sonic Generations. Reason being that in the game there going through space and time going back to previous adventures he’s had in the past. Thus I’m not mentioning Sonic Riders, Sonic Rush and other games like that. Also this is my theory after research and cut scene watching. Some games I haven’t got/finished so I don’t exactly know some parts in some games.

Amy's early life; she had always loved fortunes and other mystical things. She practiced some of it using her own tarot cards. At some point, she learned about Sonic the Hedgehog, who became her biggest hero and eventually the one she wanted to marry.

Sonic CD
Starting in Sonic CD, Amy loved Sonic because it was predicted in her Tarot Cards so if you were Sonic you’d feel pretty uncomfortable around her. Nevertheless Amy got kidnapped and because Sonic is the hero, he saves Amy. Sonics feelings toward Amy are not shown because of the awkwardness of the moment. Sonic only just met her. Amy was believing the Tarot Cards and not in her true feelings toward Sonic. This could be because at the time, both Sonic and Amy were of a young age. Children believe anything you tell them so in Amy’s case she believed in the Tarot Cards. Sonic on the other hand, when boys are young, they don’t have the urge to be around girls so it would be no wonder that Sonic felt uncomfortable.

After the incident however, Amy changes appearances, to an older, modern form. Same with all the other characters. This implies that the sonic characters have grown older. Time has passed since Sonic CD. This is shown in Sonic Adventure.

Sonic Adventure
In the start of the ‘Amy story’ Amy states that he misses having Sonic around and misses the adventures. You could say that the time between Sonic CD and Sonic Adventure, Amy reflected on her feelings toward Sonic to a point of more self-control, sort of ‘you don’t know what you have until you’ve lost it’ sort of feelings. This is seen when Amy meets Sonic after the very long time. She seems less ‘in love’ than usual. Sonic on the other hand upon meeting Amy seems as though that he wished he didn’t. Probably because he still thinks Amy’s out to get him again. Although, just before the Twinkle Park level, Sonic doesn’t seems to mind Amy’s company. (Could be because Amy’s not all over him.) This is shown even more after losing her in Twinkle Park. Sonic ends up looking for her. Because he met ZERO and knowing he’s still loose. The thing concerning me at the time was that Sonic was originally looking for Tails because of the plane crash but since meeting Amy, he has become more concerned with her safety more than Tails. If Sonic hated Amy, he would’ve been glad that she was missing. Once Sonic finds Amy, she was being abducted by ZERO and once Sonic finally caught up, Zero got beamed up to the Egg Carrier. Sonic then chased after the Egg Carrier to rescue Amy. Continuing on with the story, on the Egg Carrier, Sonic is battling Omega but before he can deliver the final blow, Amy steps in to defend Omega. As they argue Amy states that Omega is her friend. Sonic stops and believes her. Usually Sonic is all about ‘destroy ask question later’ but here, I don’t know. I think that in this game, Sonic gets to know Amy on a level of friendship more than damsel in distress, and this makes Sonic believe Amy.

With Amy seen in the friendship group with Sonic, and him being around more, you could say that her old feelings about marriage return. It’s like chocolate, after your first bite, you want more and more. So getting somewhere with Sonic on a more personal level is like the first bite off a chocolate bar. In Sonic Adventure 2, this is shown.

Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic gets captured and is sent to Prison Island. Amy is there with Tails on a rescue mission. After Amy finds Sonic, she stated that she’ll free him if he marries her. Sonic refuses showing Amy that Sonic still likes her on a friend level rather than a love level. This is shown when Amy releases Sonic anyway. I bet that after the incident Sonic believed that Amy’s old feeling have returned again and that is why throughout the rest of the game, Sonic was being rude to Amy, leaving her behind in most cases. However, when Amy gets captured Sonic seems very concerned with her safety because after Tails called Sonic about Amy getting captured and the line was being cut, Sonic looked very concerned, and concerned he was. After getting tricked and captured by Dr Eggman he realised that it was his mistake leaving her behind that it was his fault that he was in this mess. He tells Amy to take care of herself then plummets to his supposed death. This is the first time Amy has felt where Sonic has left her forever. This is where true feelings are shown. The thing that concerns me of the matter is that the only reason Amy likes Sonic is because it was predicted in the Tarot Cards. If Sonic died then Amy would tell herself that the Tarot Cards were not true and that she was never meant to be with Sonic. Instead, Amy shows true remorse and cries. This tells me that Amy doesn’t believe in the Cards anymore and now that she has gotten to know Sonic, likes him for who he is. However, Sonic doesn’t die, he teams up with Shadow and saves the world. After Sonic returns with his friends, it’s shown again that Sonic likes Amy’s company.

Sonic Heroes
Next is Sonic Heroes. In this adventure Amy’s looking for Sonic again. Her only current guide is a newspaper report. She teams up with Cream the Rabbit and Big the Cat to find Sonic. There are only 2 moments in the game were Sonic meets Amy. 1st is in the city. Here Amy finds Sonic, Tails and Knuckles. Relieved to finally find him again Amy demands Sonic to marry her. Sonic again refuses thus leading to a battle where Sonic and his team escape. Your probably wondering, if Amy has control over her feelings for Sonic now then why did she ask Sonic to marry her a second time. Take it this way, Sonic is now friends with Amy and Sonic leaves her. This would probably make Amy feel quite sad and left out in the matter. Amy has looked and looked but Sonic never showed up. Now that she had found him again you could say that she felt like she never wants Sonic to leave her again. Think of it as you’ve got your favourite toy that you played with when you’re little, then it disappears and you can’t find it. After say, a year on nonstop looking you finally find it. Wouldn’t you be happy and never want it to leave you again? The same thing applies to Amy’s case. Sonic response can be form the fact that again he likes Amy as a friend and nothing more. The 2nd time is when they meet again. Amy chases after Sonic, this time determined to get him just like in the battle earlier. It think in this game Amy is just being there to get Sonic so he can never leave her again. Amy would’ve been though a lot to go this far.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:30:48 22/09/2015 by Camo22
#3 Posted: 14:10:34 12/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Sonic the Hedgehog 2006
The next game shows proof that Sonic likes Amy and can be found on Sonic the Hedgehog 2006. In this game Amy is again on the search for Sonic. She comes across Silver, and decides to help him after mistaking him for Sonic while still on the lookout for the real Sonic. After discovering that Silver was looking to kill Sonic, Amy stepped in to save Sonic. Sonic thanks Amy and runs off. The fact of the matter is that Amy wasn’t looking for Sonics love, but it was to help him. Usually Amy would ask to go out on a date or marriage as a reward (as seen in Sonic Adventure 2) but not here. This could also impress Sonic for saving his life because instead of saying thanks and running off like he usually does he said “I appreciate it”. Now how many times has Amy saved Sonic by herself? Usually Amy’s with Tails but this was different. Even after leaving Amy again and again she still consistently try’s to find Sonic. Now if I was Sonic and this happened to me, I’d be very impressed. Silver ask why Amy is protecting Sonic and Amy states that “If I had to choose between the world or Sonic, I’d choose Sonic.” I think that this is cute. It also shows that Amy will always try to find Sonic, no matter what.

The next and most important reason (and I’m making a new paragraph because it’s huge) is the ‘Trial of Love’ that Sonic has to take in the game. He has to choose between Amy or Elise. This has nothing to do with the story line and no matter which you choose, the result will be the same. The thing I’m picking up on is the face that Sonic had a choice. In the game Sonic hangs a lot around Elise because he has to protect her. Somewhere along the line, Sonic had feelings for Elise but if they were true then why is there a choice? Also is the fact that if you choose Amy in the ‘Trial of Love’ then the guy there will say "So you've chosen your long time love?" OK guys this changes everything! The fact that it states ‘long time’ is that Sonic has secretly liked Amy for quite a while. This made me look at the Wiki and it states that Sonic dislikes 3 things about Amy, 1st: When Amy brings out her hammer, 2nd: When Amy gets angry, 3rd: Whenever Amy flirts with him. This changed my opinion on Sonic liking Amy. Sonic never like Amy getting angry, thus bringing out her hammer. He also doesn’t like Amy flirting with him. I think it’s because Sonic doesn’t want to show his true feelings about her in a public manner and he doesn’t want to tell Amy because she would go nuts and continue anyway. This is huge news, seeing as though it looked like he didn’t like Amy, it was just Sonic being shy. And to top things off at the end of the game, Sonic doesn’t remember his feelings toward Elise. With Elise out of the picture who does that leave in Sonics ‘Trial of Love’? Amy Rose that’s who.

Sonic Unleashed
With Sonic 06 out of the way next is Sonic Unleashed. There are 4 bits I’m mentioning, 1st is when Amy meets Sonic as a Werehog. Now like Amy’s mistake for confusing Sonic with Shadow (In defence, everyone was confused) and Silver (Sonic was in the area so…), she gets confused when she sees a Werehog. In all offence you could argue that Amy is still addicted to Sonic because this is his third time Amy’s made a mistake. The way Sonic works in this game is that at night Sonic turns into a Werehog, then changes back at daytime. Who’s to say that Amy saw Sonic at sunset in the city then when the sun did set, Sonic transformed back into a Werehog, then Amy finally found him? It works if you put it in the sense that, it would explain why Amy said “I could have SWARN it was him”. Anyway, as Amy left, Sonic felt really down in the dumps, like he doesn’t want Amy to leave. This is strange for someone who always runs away from her. Another part is when Amy was hugging him, Sonic didn’t resist by pushing her away. Whenever Amy wants to get close to Sonic, he runs away but why not here? After all the times Sonic left Amy alone, this is very strange behaviour.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:31:35 22/09/2015 by Camo22
#4 Posted: 14:10:50 12/09/2015 | Topic Creator
The 2nd part is when Sonic saves Amy from the monsters that were taking over the townspeople. Sonic helps Amy up and as soon as she turns around Sonic turns and runs away, like he always does. The strange part this time is the pause of letting Amy see Sonic before vanishing and the fact that he tilted his head. This implies two things. Firstly is that Sonic wanted to stay with Amy and explain the situation hence him not leaving straight away and him helping Amy up, second is that him tilting his head means he’s ashamed. He would like to stay and talk but him being a Werehog, was ashamed to talk looking like a monster. This shows respect and a caring heart. After finally talking to Amy, she admits that she likes him whatever the package. If I was Sonic I’d say that she’s a keeper.3rd is before the last temple, you can talk to Amy and she’ll ask if you want to go out on a date. You can refuse or accept but the thing is, the first option is to accept. Why is this? You could rush though the dialogue and click it accidently. You’d have to be specific in what you say in order to say no. Lastly is Chip. You give him food he’ll say something random, in this case, he asks if Sonic has a crush, in which he’ll say “There is! Who is it?” This proves that he does have a crush on someone. My guess is Amy especially toward his recent behaviour with her.

Sonic and the Secret Rings
Other games mentioned include, Sonic Colours and Sonic 1-3 but Amy or any SonAmy is not included. I will however mention Sonic and the Secret Rings and Sonic and the Black Knight. These games are set between some of the main series and seeing as though there storybook games, it doesn’t affect the main storyline too much. Sonic and the Secret Rings has one hint and that’s in the secret book. In the Sonic CD page it states ‘Meet Amy Rose, Sonic’s ever-cheerful love interest.’ This is another time where in history, Sonic secretly likes Amy. There is no Amy in the game so I can’t really continue on with hints. Sonic and the Black Night makes up for that though.

Sonic and the Black Knight
In this story it seemed as though all Sonic’s friends are different characters with different names but same appearances. This includes Amy as she is called, ‘The lady of the lake’. When Sonic first meets her he’s surprised because it’s Amy, but Caliburn tells him that he’s being rude. The point I’m trying to make here is the fact that in the conversation between Sonic and The lady of the Lake, Sonic put his arm around her. Now you could say that that’s nothing but if you hear me out then you’ll understand. Sonic has never actually given Amy a hug or even a handshake but here out of his own free will and choice, put his arm around her. What do you think might happen if Sonic did this to the real Amy? Amy would lose it. The thing is though this wasn’t Amy, so Sonic felt more comfortable to express his feelings because the real Amy wasn’t around. Also Sonic looked so unhappy when his Caliburn told him to show some respect. What we can take from this is that Sonic likes Amy but just doesn’t admit it because he is shy to tell the real one. The SonAmy hint in the end is quite simple. Sonic was telling Amy the story as the excuse for forgetting to go out on his date with her. This is a huge hint because after everything Sonic and Amy have been though they were originally going out together. Maybe one of the two Chili Dogs Sonic brought with him were for Amy and could also be the reason for Sonic trying to get away from the Lady of the Lake? He thought that she was the real Amy and she would be angry (which ended up being the case regardless).

Sonic Lost World
After that came Sonic Lost World. Here, Sonic and Tails have left to rescue animals from Dr Eggman while Amy and Knuckles keep in touch with a MILESELECTRIC. Not much SonAmy happens but I will mention 1 thing. It happens when all life is being drained from Earth Amy calls Sonic and tells him that she’s sorry that she never got to say, ‘line gets cut’. Now look we’ve seen how much Amy likes Sonic but has Amy ever said ‘I love you’ to Sonic? This surprises me a little bit. Maybe it’s right here and right know that Amy has thought hard about her action and feelings toward Sonic to the point of liking him for who he truly is. Also if you see Sonics reaction to it all Sonic seems extremely worried/scared for Amy. He doesn’t like what’s going on and he can’t do anything about it. Also why dose he always say Amy’s name before Knuckles?
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:32:33 22/09/2015 by Camo22
#5 Posted: 14:16:53 12/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Summery
To summarise SonAmy in the main series, it’s there, but Sega will not include it to a sense of marriage or kids. It’ll just be moments where you can romance her but not a case of being with her. As many people say, Sonic can’t date because he’s too busy saving the world, I agree. I think that Sonic likes Amy but in a sense of not telling her because it would put her in more danger and not to make it known to anyone. Amy I think has matured enough that she understand him for who he truly is, and not by a fortune. Amy (apart from Tails) is Sonics closest companion. She is always there for him, even if it means to die for him (Sonic 06). I don’t classify Amy as a stalker or a fan girl but a close friend to Sonic. Sonic on the other hand, likes Amy for who she truly is. Sonic doesn’t want her angry or sad, but doesn’t want to get too involved with anything hence him running away or feeling embarrassed when ever Amy’s around. It took some time but I think that in Sonics heart, he loves her but can’t show it for the benefit of her safety and wellbeing.

References:

Sonic CD:
Early Life http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Amy_Rose#Early_life

Sonic Adventure:
Amy reflecting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhtjId6-qGo 0:10
Sonic looking for Tails/Meeting Amy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYP6fX7Nrw4 1:18
Amy protecting Omega https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LOiQ6vFZ04 1:23

Sonic Adventure 2:
Amy’s rescue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwfkLzjBi2Q 5:25
Tails’ call https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H4qiKNEwrw 5:14
Final farewells https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H4qiKNEwrw 7:23

Sonic Heroes:
Meeting 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeA1OB6J2vM 0:54
Meeting 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV8sWUmzNXM 2:30

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006:
Amy protecting Sonic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rZc2Sdljao 8:48
The Trial of Love https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReNP9sXZXrE 18:12

Sonic Unleashed:
Amy meets the Werehog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz2CmFGc1gY
Second meet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZUPqYi1Mg8
Date request https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSf2F1Edquo
Chip’s question https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hna4GNd1RC8 0:33

Sonic and the Secret Rings:
Special book page http://sonichogspeed.deviantar...proof-382016365

Sonic and the Black Knight:
Lady of the Lake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xeayKY8MoY 0:44
The Date https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KTmi0mDxZU 6:52

Sonic Lost World:
Amy’s last message https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mm9nVMKl9Q 0:08
---
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 09:33:07 22/09/2015 by Camo22
#6 Posted: 14:45:21 12/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Spare
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:48:21 27/09/2015 by Camo22
#7 Posted: 14:52:31 12/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Outside the Sonic Universe

These are hints that SEGA has posted or just genuine things that say it’s there without it being inside the world of Sonic. I'm throwing these out here randomly and I'm not stating times or where there from. Mostly magazines or complete spin offs from the games (Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, Sonic Riders, ect.)

Media:
This was found in a magazine and point blank, answers the question, "Why doesn't Sonic confess his love to Amy Rose?"
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs4...icfan578909.png

This is the instruction page for Team Rose in Sonic Heros. If you read Amy's description (last sentence) then place this in with the game at the time, you'd have a better understanding on what Sonic thought of Amy in the game.
http://info.sonicretro.org/ima...XBOX_Page_5.jpg

Another thing is the pictures that are taken outside of Sonic Boom. What I mean is that in almost every picture of the gang, Sonic stands besides Amy. Look it up, and find out!

Games:
Mario and Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games, 'Figure Skating Pairs'. The loading picture is Sonic and Amy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaPD6GYvEU0 0:15 (I'd watch it fully because it's pretty cool)
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 11:48:00 13/09/2015 by Camo22
#8 Posted: 14:52:57 12/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Daily Thoughts

These are 'quick links' to my daily thoughts. More coming daily! (or when ever I can)

Why Amy mistook Shadow for Sonic
Sonic Boom: Episode 3 Part 1/3
Sonic Boom: Episode 3 Part 2/3
Sonic Boom: Episode 3 Part 3/3
Tribute to Amy Rose's Birthday!
Theory on Sonic Boom: Episode 43
Why dose Sonic have Amy's hammer?
Amy's 'Platonic' friend
Thoughts on Tails
The Buzzer: Part 1
The Buzzer: Part 2
The Buzzer: Part 3
---
Edited 17 times - Last edited at 08:13:23 01/10/2015 by Camo22
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#9 Posted: 15:11:50 12/09/2015
Dang.That was good.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#10 Posted: 15:13:41 12/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: skylandersspyro
Dang.That was good.

You read all of it? Thanks!
---
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#11 Posted: 08:15:23 13/09/2015
I'm honna try and read all of it now Kay?
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#12 Posted: 12:04:58 14/09/2015
Nice Idea! I do not think they will put marriage in Sonic. Are you still in my RP?
---
****ing hell its been a long time
#13 Posted: 12:14:35 14/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: LittleWizard
Nice Idea! I do not think they will put marriage in Sonic. Are you still in my RP?

Me to, it's a childrens game anyway so it would seem inappropriate to me. I think that something is definitely going on though.
---
#14 Posted: 10:29:28 16/09/2015 | Topic Creator
This topic is open to read to anyone but I'm going to leave it for now. I'm going to make a simplified version and one that answers more questions like, why Amy mistook Shadow/Silver/Werehog for Sonic or, secret mentions that I've found recently.

Not many people read it and not many people care, I understand that. I posted this to see if there was someone here who would care and give good feedback. Till then, I'm hitting the books and not coming back until I've cracked this case.
---
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#15 Posted: 15:06:14 17/09/2015
Hm. Although Idk much about sonic this could mean something
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#16 Posted: 06:12:08 20/09/2015
you forgot about the rain scene from sonic adventure 3
#17 Posted: 06:36:53 20/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Big Green

Rain scene? You mean Sonic Heroes or...
---
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#18 Posted: 07:46:42 20/09/2015
Quote: Camo22

the scene where amy and sonic play in the rain dont u remember
#19 Posted: 07:51:08 20/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: arceustheprime

the scene where amy and sonic play in the rain dont u remember

No, I don't. Unless it's part of the main series or Boom then I don't. If you could, please provide a link of some sort. (It'll help my research)
---
#20 Posted: 14:29:40 20/09/2015
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfHtMiuQyqk

here is a link smilie
#21 Posted: 14:31:56 20/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Come on!
---
#22 Posted: 21:23:47 20/09/2015
ohhh NOOOOOOOOOOOO i posted the wrong thing im sorry!!! how do i delete that??? smilie
#23 Posted: 16:27:26 21/09/2015
Please don't close smilie
---
#24 Posted: 22:02:21 21/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Please don't close smilie

You know what. Your right. I'll add some more stuff here.

Random SonAmy thought of the day! 22/09/2015

This is a segment that I'll do every day or two. It's where I talk about some SonAmy moment in more detail. So stay tuned if you like reading my theories! Also, please comment of you do read. It'll help me alot.

Todays thought comes from Sonic Adventure 2 and the question is, 'Why Amy mistook Shadow for Sonic.' This question has been the main source of negativity for all SonAmy haters, saying that she is colour blind or addicted to Sonic. I completely disagree, and here's my point of view...

This mistake was shown in on Prison Island. Now in the scene Amy sees Shadow and 'leap-hugs him.' Shadow not doing anything makes Amy confused and she stops. She realized that it wasn’t Sonic

This is very easy. EVERYONE mistook Shadow for Sonic. The government, GUN, Reporters even Sonic’s friends. It was the reason why Sonic was being hunted in the first place. Taking this into account, it’s no wonder that Amy made a mistake. Does this mean Amy’s colour blind or visually impaired? Hell, no. Is she was then everyone was too. I could elaborate on this but I feel no need. Amy still loves Sonic, she just made the same mistake everyone else did.

This has been todays Sonamy thought, stay tuned for more, If YOU have a question you want me to answer that is based off the Main Series or Sonic Boom, please ask! I'll write up a theory for it soon, Thanks!

Hint for next thought...
Episode 3 of Sonic Boom. A three part special!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:06:26 21/09/2015 by Camo22
#25 Posted: 23:31:03 21/09/2015
Wow.More people should look at this topic
---
#26 Posted: 00:28:33 22/09/2015 | Topic Creator

Thx. Shall I add you to the members list?
---
#27 Posted: 00:29:06 22/09/2015

Thx. Shall I add you to the members list?

Sure.
---
#28 Posted: 22:57:48 22/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Random SonAmy thought of the day! 23/09/2015

Part 1/3

Todays thought comes from Episode 3 of Sonic Boom. (Link) This will be split up into 3 parts so stay tuned for part 2 and 3. This SonAmy moment occurs when Tails shows the gang a robot he's made. It's called the Universal Translator or UT for short. It can change any language into English and if you say English, it'll translate into what you really mean. So, it can read minds just about.

Of course the ability to see what people are thinking about each other would stir some insecurity in the group and in this case, almost revealing Amy's crush on Sonic. I've had people say that because UT never finished the sentence, he could've meant something completely different. like 'before it tells Sonic that I love his shoes' or 'before it tells Sonic that love his hair' etc. This is a big load of rubbish. Reasons being, Why was Amy so secretive of revealing what UT had to say? Amy did say 'We don't want it to reveal anything too, sensitive.' The way Amy is portrayed in this series is that she likes Sonic, but wants to keep it a secret. Revealing Amy's 'sensitive' information would have been the worst thing for her.

UT was going to say 'before it tells Sonic that I love him' or something to that degree. Now we all know that in the Boom universe, Amy dose indeed have a crush on Sonic.

Stay tuned for Part 2!
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:12:17 30/07/2016 by Camo22
#29 Posted: 01:11:57 23/09/2015
Um......Why do i need to remember this.
---
#30 Posted: 01:13:25 23/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Um......Why do i need to remember this.

All in due time, my friend.
---
#31 Posted: 01:22:50 24/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Random SonAmy thought of the day! 24/09/2015

Part 2/3

Now I'm going to talk about Eggman in the Sonic Boom universe. We all know him as the evil mastermind who is bent on destroying Sonic, But he knows things that we don't. In this case, the relationship between Sonic and Amy. There is a reason for him shipping the pair, a reason he always nags on sonic about his 'girlfriend'. That is because he knows something about the two. This scene is very early in the series so I wouldn't expect Eggman to know for sure, but he knows something is going on. I've got many pieces of evidence that proves my case, but I'll only mention one.

(Link) When Tails brag out the UT Impostor why did Eggman change Sonic thoughts to effect Amy? Another thing is why did he have trouble picking something mean to say about Sticks from Knuckles point of view? Eggman knew that Sonic and Amy had a thing, so pitting them agents each other was a very good idea, and it worked very well. You see, Sonic and Amy fought with each other and they didn't stop until Tails said that UT was an impostor. Knuckles and Sticks fought for a bit, had a break, then fought again, and even in that break, they didn't seem angry with each other. I swear, Sonic and Amy fight like a married couple.

(Keep note of this)

That was todays SonAmy thought of the day and stay tuned for Part 3!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:38:05 24/09/2015 by Camo22
#32 Posted: 22:11:59 24/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Random SonAmy thought of the day! 25/09/2015

Part 3/3

To close the Episode 3 Special, I'm going to talk about the first time in the Sonic Boom universe that proved the face that Sonic likes Amy. The part where UT states that Sonic cares about Amy's wellbeing. (Link) The thing making me annoyed is people say that UT stated Sonic ‘cares about Amy’s wellbeing’ but Sonic meant everyone.

You could state this as a fact because it makes sense. BUT, if this were true then why did Sonic do that embarrassed face? If it was that that statement meant that cared about everyone wellbeing, then why was he shy to admit it? No, this was not for everyone. This was for Amy and Amy only. If you see Sonic though out the show, he shoes more concern about Amy then the rest.

In 'Translate this' Tails was going to Eggmans base alone and yet, Sonic didn’t mind. (Link) He didn’t go with him to Eggmans lair and he didn’t until he found out that he needed his help. In 'Unlucky Knuckles' he didn’t mind Knuckles joining the enemy, regardless if it was a plan or not. (Link) A friend would not do something like that. Amy on the other hand, in ‘Fortress of Squalitude’ Sonic tries to convince her not to go with Eggman. (Link) Also, he’s the one who said to go and rescue her. (Link) In ‘Into the wilderness’ Sonic wasn’t too happy with Ames going into the woods without training. He even insisted to teach her himself. (Link)

To summarize, Sonic cares about Amy's wellbeing more than others. It might sound a bit selfish, he dose care about everyone else but he cares about Amy more. The quote UT said is indeed correct and is solid proof that Sonic likes Amy.

That concludes the Episode 3 special. Hope you enjoyed and understand that this episode is the start of the SonAmy Boom proofing and, I think, is one of the best. Thanks for reading and I'll see you next thought!

Hint for tomorrows thought...
Don't light fires in a workshop. Crazy stories might occur.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:16:24 24/09/2015 by Camo22
#33 Posted: 22:13:56 24/09/2015
Hm.....Very good.......
---
#34 Posted: 05:13:03 25/09/2015 | Topic Creator
I honestly can't believe I forgot this but apparently, it's Amy Rose's birthday!

Happy Birthday to the pink hedgehog! I'll post this here in honor of you!

[User Posted Image]
~~~~~~~~~~
~~Happy Birthday~~
~~Amy Rose~~
~~~~~~~~~~
[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:49:12 25/09/2015 by Camo22
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#35 Posted: 20:18:34 25/09/2015
I red all.
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#36 Posted: 22:02:08 25/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PopFizzMagic
I red all.

Thanks!

Random SonAmy thought of the day! 26/09/2015

Today, I’m doing something different. Instead of a thought, I’ve written a theory on a full Sonic Boom Episode. It focuses on the entirety of the episode and not just SonAmy hints or evidence.

Today’s theory comes from Sonic Boom: Episode 43. (Link) Many people have said that this episode wrecked SonAmy and proved that it’ll never happen. This is all lies and I intend it prove it. I myself wasn't too happy with the episode, but the big question I had was 'Why each character acted the way they did.' Perci indeed had the correct story so she's fine, but I’ll talk about her anyway later on. Tails, no prob. Sticks had brief mentions, so she’s ok too. Sonic, Amy and Knuckles though, let’s look at them first…

It's certain that Sonic and Knuckles acted like that just to get Perci's attention and Amy was jealous that Sonic was with another girl. Take it from me, this is not the first time something like this has happened. ‘Blue with envy’ being the biggest example. This time, Sonic’s jealous of Swifty. Amy was a fangirl of him and even said that ‘he’s perfect’, with Sonic in the same room! What did Sonic do? Because he was jealous, he took action and told Swifty to leave. Amy reconnected with her feelings after finding out Sonics feelings and supported Sonic in sending Swifty out and in the race. (Link)

The same thing applies here, but with reverse rolls. Amy was jealous of Perci. Sonic was a fanboy to her and even told Amy to calm down just because he was with another girl. What did Amy do? She being left out, grunting every time she was forced to help her, trying to hind the fact that she was jealous. Sonic reconnected with his feelings after finding out Amy’s feelings and left with her to Meh Burger (if that’s what it’s called), leaving Perci behind. If Sonic really liked Perci, he would’ve stayed behind and looked after her, but he left with Amy instead. See the similarities? Not many people picked that up.

Knuckles was the same thing, but in his case, he liked Perci and because he’s the mussel of the group, thought he could win her over just by brawn. His story was almost completely made up, so there is not much I can credibly note him on. As I said, Perci’s story made most sense and I strongly believe that she, being a third party member, told the correct story. Her story states her as not liking Sonic or Knuckles and just joined them for the tools to fix her bike. The flirting at the end with Tails, I can’t really say. This is SonAmy thoughts and nothing more.

Last thing I’m going to mention is in Perci’s story, upon meeting Sticks, Sonic and Amy were holding each other. (Link, Pause the screen) Yes, yes when you see the picture, they also hold Knuckles BUT, why didn’t they stop at one side of Knuckles each? Why did they go through the effort of holding each other when Knuckles was good enough? They support each other and this just proves it even further. ‘If one dies, so does the other’ kind of proof.
To summarise, this episode wasn’t the best for SonAmy fans but after digging around and looking behind the scenes and outside the box, it was just like ‘Blue with envy’ but with switched roles, and bad story righting. Nothing more and nothing less.

Thank you for reading my 500 word theory and please, comment if you have thoughts or opinions. Do you agree or disagree? All of the feedback helps me a lot. Thanks again, and have a great day.

Hint for tomorrow...
Would you tell just a friend one of your deepest secrets?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:16:50 25/09/2015 by Camo22
#37 Posted: 23:02:09 25/09/2015
Wow.Good stuff
---
#38 Posted: 23:04:11 25/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Wow.Good stuff

Thank you. Got any ideas on what tomorrows thought is going to be? See the hint.
---
#39 Posted: 04:33:41 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Random SonAmy thought of the day! 27/09/2015

Sorry guys for the late thought. I had church and I had to stay behind to do some stuff.

Today's thought comes from Sonic Boom: Episode 6.

Everyone knows Amy's secret crush on Sonic in this universe but what about her other secret? That secret is... Where dose she keep her hammer? It may sound strange and I haven't done the full research on the matter but she has never told a soul where she keeps her hammer. So then why dose Sonic use it to break Amy out of Eggmans lair? (Link) Assuming she only has the one hammer, and she only keeps it with her, how did Sonic get her hammer?

That is a very deep secret she has told Sonic. Only a secret that not even one of her closest friends should know. The mystery of her hammer has been very strange indeed so for Sonic and only Sonic to know the location of it seems very unusual if you ask me. Sticks is her BFF and yet, I doubt she knows. Sonic would've have to be closer than a BFF in order to get this information.

As I said, I haven't done the full research on the matter but that's today SonAmy thought. Thank you for reading

Tomorrows Hint: Platonic Friends.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:41:54 27/09/2015 by Camo22
#40 Posted: 04:37:27 27/09/2015
DANG IT I CANT WAIT.But why is the next one called the buzzer of truth
---
#41 Posted: 04:42:54 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
DANG IT I CANT WAIT.But why is the next one called the buzzer of truth

Damn it, sorry but that's for a theory. I've changed it.
---
#42 Posted: 09:14:53 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!

I know that I've done a thought for today, but I'm also posting the same thought on Deviant Art a day earlier than here so I'm going to post at the same time. Enjoy today's double thought!

Also, I've removed the Sonic Boom theories posts as I've studied them again and have come up with more info. If you find a thought that sounds familiar then I've just expanded on an old thought.

Random SonAmy thought of the day! 27/09/2015

Today’s comes from Sonic Boom: Episode 31. The hint I gave 'The Buzzer of Truth', well, I worked on it and found something big, so that'll be for the next theory.

This is kinda a re-run on what was on my original theory with the Sonic Boom Universe so if you have read it then you’ll know what it is on.

The thoughts I’m mentioning is what Amy said when she was going through her purse and pulled out the picture of Sonic. (Link)She states, “A picture of a platonic friend that you have no romantic interest in.” in a sarcastic and ‘quick to cover’ tone, but that word ‘platonic’ stands out like a saw thumb to me. Platonic means to love someone on a spiritual nature and not psychically. So, having a love on someone but not wanting to get too close. This makes sense in a case of Amy likes Sonic but she doesn’t want to get into a psychical relationship because she is not jumping all over him or giving hugs like in other games and disliking it when Sonic gets too close. Also, do you notice how hard Amy tries to push the picture back into her purse? She really want to keep it secret.

The second thought comes from Sonic. (Link) You see, he likes Amy and I can show a piece of evidence that supports this claim here. Sonic comes charging in after Amy calls his name, I noticed how fast he ran in there as well, and after saying “Now you’re talking” and seeing Amy’s unimpressed face, fixed it by saying throwing the blame on the ‘Froglodites’ instead of Amy. He inverted the blame to not upset Amy and he was quick to cover up that statement too. Even when Amy totally deserved the blame, he still didn’t want to insult her. I could be pushing it, but still, it's just a thought.

This has been today’s thought or thoughts, thank you for reading.
---
#43 Posted: 07:42:14 28/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Thought of the day! 28/09/15

Yes, I said thought instead of SonAmy thought. I wanted to take the time today to talk about my favourite Sonic character, Tails.

After seeing how poorly he was treated in Sonic Boom: Episode 45, (Link) I’ve come to realise that he’s been through a lot. Probably more than the rest of his friends. In that episode alone, I can name 3 times Tails has been put down in this episode and all are by his friends. Firstly, Tails’ new invention. It made me so annoyed that his invention got put down, again, and to make it worse, Knuckles stole the show! Secondly, all his friends siding with Knuckles while they ‘shoot him down’. Third, Sonic, his big brother, couldn’t watch his first match.

This made me feel very bad for the poor fox and made me realise that he’s copped a lot from his friends. Take UT for example, all of his friends thought it was a dumb invention. They hated it so much that they didn’t even assist him when he went to get UT back, he was shamed by his crush because none of his friends told him to ‘be himself’, he got his workshop raided and burned and nobody apologised, they left him to look after Orbot and Cubot, and lastly, when being attacked by a giant vacuum, Sonic hesitated instead of running straight in. There are others but that all I can list from the top of my head.

Again this is not meant to be SonAmy, I’d just like to take today to think about Tails the Fox. Just because he’s the brains of the group, it doesn’t mean that he needs to be picked on.

That’s todays thought, and since it’s the 3rd one, tomorrow is a theory. Thank you for reading.
---
#44 Posted: 16:19:58 28/09/2015
Intersting.
---
#45 Posted: 03:25:47 29/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Random SonAmy Thought for the day! 29/09/2015

Ok, readers apart from the theory on the main series, this has been the hardest. It has been blowing my mind with questions that this is going to have two/three parts. I can honestly say, that this is a very big 'boom' (Pun entirely intended) to the series.

Todays theory comes from Sonic Boom: Episode 41. I'm going to talk about the part when Sonic denied that Amy was his girlfriend and the buzzer said that it was wrong.

People say that this confirmed SonAmy, Some say that Eggman was wrong and that Sonic was right. So I had the question... 'Why did the Buzzer go off?' I looked at how and when the buzzer rings and usually, it rings in two different ways.

Once one Bro has corrected the others answer.

Sonic: I don't know, an egg?
Eggman: I said Herb Crusted Tilapia but then I changed my answer to egg!
*Buzzer goes off correct*

But there are times when it rings directly after the answer is given.

Knuckles: I'm going to have to go with, totally ditch him to appear on a game show with his arch nemesis.
*Buzzer goes off wrong*
Mike: I said a bro would never eat the last cheese ball without asking.

You see? So both are really right? Wrong! The buzzer was never meant to go off! Yep I said it. After watching that same part over and over again, Comedy Chimp never asked a question to Eggman or Sonic. But the buzzer did go off! So this lead me to a predicament. 'What was the question and what was the answer?' I strongly believe that Eggman had the question because if it wasn’t for him stating the ‘girlfriend’ part, Sonic wouldn’t be able to give an answer. So the buzzer was stating that Sonic was wrong and not Eggman. Think of it this way of you still don’t believe me. If Eggman just stated: “I knew my plan would work. If you fight my robot we’ll be disqualified!” Would Sonic need to say “She’s not my girlfriend?” No he wouldn’t.

But then that leads me to two questions. ‘How come Eggman said that when he’s never around to see if they’re in a relationship?’ and ‘How come the judges knew the answer to the question?’

Answers will be revealed in Part 2
---
#46 Posted: 03:28:18 29/09/2015
So cool
---
#47 Posted: 07:21:51 30/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Random SonAmy Thought of the day! 30/09/2015

Today, I'll be continuing on with Part 1, and I'll be answering... ‘How come Eggman said that when he’s never around to see if they’re in a relationship?’

Eggman has been on Team Sonics case for a long time, especially now that it’s the 41 episode. Eggman knew something was going on since in ‘Cowbot’ He asked Sonic about him and Amy. Taking this into account, Since Episode 3, we discover that he has ‘Spybots’. Even in ‘Eggheads’ he said that spying on you enemies is what every villain dose. Who’s not to say that Eggman sees them go out?

Another question, how long has he known about SonAmy? Take a look at Episode 14. Cubot said the following… “Well I’m not being Amy this time” because they thought Eggman was pretending to be Sonic. Answer this, why Amy? Why is being Amy so uncomfortable whenever Eggman pretends to be Sonic? Eggmans was over-exaggerating the fact that he knows Sonic and Amy were in a relationship to the point of, I don’t know, excessive kissing or flirting. Very uncomfortable for a robot, especially coming from Eggman. (Poor Cubot) So, Eggmans known about the relationship since Episode 14 now the question is, how does he know?

Well, throw all the times that Eggman has seen some SonAmy and put it into a story. Episode 3, Eggman finds out that Amy has some secret about Sonic. His ‘Spybot’ picked it up and this was before he told Orbot and Cubot Tails new invention and its ‘causing friction’ between the gang. Now he knows something. Next is Episode 4, Eggman was there at the party, and while he was there, he noticed that Sonic never left Amy. Sure Sonic was walking around with Sticks and Knuckles beforehand but Eggman never saw that. Taking in what happened Ep 3, this could draw Eggman closer on assuming that a secret relationship was going on

Lastly, Episode 7, at the start Eggman could assume that Sonic and Amy were there on a date, he was there too after all, and he would’ve felt extra pride in wrecking it too. He did say; ‘This is just the best day ever’ didn’t he? There have been plenty of opportunities for Eggman to assume that a relationship was going on. Eggman finally asks Sonic about it in ‘Cowbot’ and providing Sonics reaction, this would’ve confirmed it. I bet, since that episode Eggman has known about Sonic and Amys relationship and has been making fun of it since. Hence Cubots feeling unconformable being Amy when Eggman plays pretend. Still don’t believe me? Take this into account too, in ‘The Meteor,’ Eggman was going though Sonic ‘to do’ list and he found out about the Chick Flick at 9pm. He would’ve known it was a date otherwise his reaction would’ve been larger.

So, Eggman has known about Sonic and Amy for some time know, and I highly disagree that Eggman would’ve been wrong and the buzzer was meant for him, because he knows.

Well, now you know why Eggman is a big SonAmy fan. Thank you for reading, and be ready for Part 3!
---
#48 Posted: 07:26:58 30/09/2015
Interesting. Friggin' awsome
---
PIKA
PIKA
#49 Posted: 07:28:15 30/09/2015
I am a reader
---
PIKA
PIKA
#50 Posted: 07:28:57 30/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Awesome! I'll add you to the list!
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me