Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Legend of the living Dead (OC/FC RP) [~PRIVATE~]
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Legend of the living Dead (OC/FC RP) [~PRIVATE~] [CLOSED]
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#1 Posted: 20:18:26 11/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Been thinking of RP ideas for a while. Composed all of it and came up with something that I hope isn't going to fail.

Story:
You're one of the many creatures in your world. Perhaps you're a hero or the total opposite of that. Maybe you're neither of both, who knows? Days are normal as long as you can remember. You've chased your goals as far as you could. Perhaps you're still doing so. Either way, you're enjoying yourself in your own, trusty dimension.

It all comes to an end within one second when you black out with no reason, no explanation and no memory.

Once awoken, you find yourself stuffed up in a cage amongst otther creatures of unknown places and societies. You don't know wether they're your friends or your foes. Do they know what happend or have they gone through the same phenomeon you've gone through? Do you dare to bond with them or not? and what's with this cage? What are those odd red and yellow lights that appear to stare at you?

------------------------------------------
Rules:
I am GM! What I say goes!
I control NPC's! (For now)
3 characters per person.
Blood and Gore are allowed. HOWEVER This is a kids forum! Know where to stop!
Swearing is allowed, but censor it.
No Mary/Gary Sueing
No Godmodding and no Minimodding
NO POWERPLAYING (This means you can't be everywhere and you can't beat everything in one hit)
NO CONTROLLING OTHER CHARACTERS!
Friendly fire/betrayal/blackmail is allowed. However, no killing and no drastic injuries.
Respect the timezones of the other RPers. Be aware of how much you're posting at one time and be generous with recaps. If you must leave, feel free to notify the others. NOTE: Staying away for longer then 1 week will get get you moved out (No offence, but I like things kept on rolling)

• No legendary Pokémon
  • No Pokémon bigger than Snorlax
  • No Alter Ego Skylanders.
  • No Giant Skylanders
  • No Alicorns

Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Element:
Abilities:
Universe:
Fears:
Additional Note:

--------------------------------------------
My sheets

Name: Devilee LostAngel
Appearance: Devilee wears a dark grey cloak over most of her head and back. Two long, sleek ears with purple points stick out of the hood. Devilee has non-semtrical eyes. Her left eye is yellow with a red Iris and a slit black pupil while her right eye is black with a light giving red pupil. Devilee has one fang stick out of her mout hand a grey coat.
Devilee wears a purple shirt with teal sleeves and pants. Her cloak is held together by an orange medal. A red line goes from the medal in a Z formation down to her left side. Devilee wears a brown bandage around her right claw and right foot. Devilee’s left hand is swamp-green and has sharper claws. She has grey wingfingers with green skin inbetween them and a grey tail with a purple and green striped tailtip.
Element/Abilities: Fire: Base element. Devilee holds a prototype Devil's Match, capable of burning almost everything. Devilee has mastered firebending at young age and still practises more advanced Firebending.
Shadow: Second element. Delta is able to blend amongs the shadows and use the negative energies of her foes to heal herself. Her Shadow Element allows her to heal allies, but for damage done to Devilee in return.
Universe: Valor Island
Fears: Water
Additional Note: Devilee was kicked out of her original Society by Lost Alvira at young age. She's not sure why, but it made her realy scared of the whole society.

Name: Lost Alvira
Appearance:
Element/abilities: Ghostfire, Shadow, Darkness (Will flex out later)
Fears: Lost has a fear for Devilee. She's afraid of Devilee misunderstanding the reason for Lost Alvira placing her out of the Hive. Lost Alvira, like any Underworld Creature, has a fear of water.
Additional Note: As Queen of the Underworld, Lost Alvira takes her job serious. Capturing everything and anything that could form a threat to her Empire. Will be the villian (For now)
Edited 17 times - Last edited at 05:26:55 18/09/2015 by BlackWing116
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#2 Posted: 20:21:29 11/09/2015
smilie I'm in as soon as possible. This sounds interessting.
LOL Someone is lazy, and grabs the Rules from a diff RP. smilie

----

Name: ShadowStorm Valor
Appearance: Look Here
Element: Shadow-Magic And Electricity
Abilities: Capable of wielding both Shadow Formed Magical energy, and high velocity with Electricity and lightning.
Fears: The fear of losing his daughter to a discorded bird named "Riskar" For science that is lethal and unethical.
Additional Note: NOPE

NOT DONE YET!
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:51:17 12/09/2015 by ShadowStorm
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#3 Posted: 20:23:05 11/09/2015
-=Reserved=-

Name: Octavian
Appearance: A pure shape shifter. When not shifted to an animal, he wears a grey jacket, white pants, silver shoes, black hair, blue eyes
Element: Light
Abilities: Able to bring others back to life, part of the reason he was captured
Universe: Earth
Fear: Fear of the ocean.
Additional Note: None
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:10:22 12/09/2015 by PwnageFTW
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#4 Posted: 23:14:43 11/09/2015
Name: T'sara
Appearance: T'sara is a teal Eastern dragon with five claws on each paw. Her claws, the spines down her back, her horns, and the inside of her ears are all silver. On the end of her tail is a blue tuft of fur.
Elements/Abilities: T'sara can use most of the elements. If she meets someone who uses an element she doesn't know of, then she can learn to use their element, but it takes quite a while. So far, she can control ice and shadow.
Universe: No idea.
Fear: Will absolutely not use any Light-based powers and has a fear of them.
Additional Note: I'll tone her down if you want me to.

NOTE: I'll see what elements the other characters have, and then I'll get rid of another one. I'm hoping for a full range of elements.
NOTE: I'm just going with the two elements that fit her best.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:13:05 16/09/2015 by StormDragon21
#5 Posted: 23:26:56 11/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Remove two elements, than I'm fine with it.]]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#6 Posted: 23:28:26 11/09/2015
Name: Kihei
Appearance: (He's the blue dragon in my avatar)
Element: Ice
Abilities: He can breathe ice
Universe: He's my OC
Fears: He fears losing his wife Alvira Valor
Additional Note: He's a nice guy to almost everybody
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#7 Posted: 01:10:38 12/09/2015
Name: Grovyle
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Element: Grass
Abilities: Shown to be incredibly fast, as he dodged Sabelye using Fury Swipes. He also can lift at least 235 pounds, as he lifted Dusknoir. He knows Bullet Seed, Energy Ball, Dig, and Leaf Blade.
Universe: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Fears: Letting Primial Dialga destroy the past.
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#8 Posted: 13:42:30 12/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay, you all are accepted.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#9 Posted: 14:45:26 12/09/2015
Name:Zuro
Appearance:A dark blue dragon with green scales.
Element:Fire.
Abilities:He can breathe fire gas out of his mouth.
Universesmilieokemon
Fears:Blood and Gore
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#10 Posted: 15:23:07 12/09/2015
Name: Garchomp
Element: Dragon/Ground
Abilities: Draco Meteor, Surf, Fire Blast, Dragon Rush. He travels the world protecting others from harm.
Universe: Pokemon
Fears: Being defeated be another
Additional Note: Is able to mega evolve.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:11:17 12/09/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#11 Posted: 21:03:14 12/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[1-Phantom Force is not Yvelta's Signature move, but Giratina's. Second. I forgot to add the rule of no Legendaries. Sorry Convex.
Skylandersspyro is accepted
Also, now that that rule is in here. DMT. Can you change Grovyle's fear? Legendaries are not allowed making Grovylé's fear not relate to a Legendary?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:09:35 12/09/2015 by BlackWing116
#12 Posted: 22:13:09 12/09/2015
ooc: You're thinking about Shadow Force. Phantom Force is different it's weaker. Anyways I've changed it.
---
SC
#13 Posted: 23:37:48 12/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[Okay, accepted!]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#14 Posted: 23:48:35 12/09/2015
This is private now? Darn, I was going to join, once I decide on who I would bring in? Can I still join?
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#15 Posted: 03:21:16 13/09/2015
Quote: theuone
This is private now? Darn, I was going to join, once I decide on who I would bring in? Can I still join?

This. I didn't even see it because I haven't been checking the RP section. O.o
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#16 Posted: 12:27:58 13/09/2015
Quote: ShadowMewX
Quote: theuone

This. I didn't even see it because I haven't been checking the RP section. O.o

That's why you check the RP section! :3

I'll use all of the little influence that I have to see if I can get you two in.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#17 Posted: 13:10:46 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Oh, sorry Theuone and Shadmé. You two can still join, after this, it'll be private for real.]]
#18 Posted: 13:41:21 13/09/2015
Yay! Now for speed round character sheet!
I have an idea. Allow me to introduce to you some of Ember's friends. I was going to use her but there are a ton of Fire benders already. smilie

Name: Gravel Gi
Appearance: http://shadmetheangel.devianta...Earth-537328226
Element: Earth
Abilities: Gravel can create earth and bend it to his will, using abilities from dust to large boulders, though it can drain his strength. He can generate a falcon of earth to help him fight, though it will fade away if it takes too much damage or if his concentration is wreaked. He can also create a mace out of earth.
Fears: Being unable to control himself, discovery of his powers, harming someone innocent with his powers
Additional Note:

Name: Aeran Anemos
Appearance: http://shadmetheangel.devianta...-Wind-536493810
Element: Wind
Abilities: Aeran can create wind and bend it to her will, using abilities from changing wind temperature to mini tornados, though it can drain her strength. She can generate a parrot of wind to help her fight, though it will fade away if it takes too much damage or Aeran's concentration is wreaked. She can also create shurikens out of wind.
Fears: Having her powers become useless, fire if it's too close, losing the ones that guide her
Additional Note:
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:20:40 13/09/2015 by ShadowMewX
#19 Posted: 14:54:09 13/09/2015
Alright, but it could take me a few days to be ready, one of the characters I plan to use is currently the object of discussion with the creators of the universe she's in and I'm talking with them in order to fix up the information of said character.
---
#20 Posted: 14:58:11 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Oh...eh... Okay... So does that mean you're asking for a Copy-right Claim from the owners of said universe? I'm confused...]]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:59:30 13/09/2015 by BlackWing116
#21 Posted: 15:11:23 13/09/2015
Not really, I'm making a character, and I'd like for them to be considered canon, yet there's a couple things that need changed. It's for the Pure Light universe by Xannador on Deviantart.
---
#22 Posted: 15:15:37 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[Oooh. I've seen that. Interesting. Well, I'll wait.]]
#23 Posted: 16:18:35 13/09/2015
((This will probably just be a one-shot character, but who knows? Maybe I'll like RPing as her enough to use her more.))

Name: Skychaser
Appearance: Pure white gryphon, but wears assorted blue-colored armor plates, blue gloves with holes for her talons, and has a hidden pouch on the inside of her back armor with tail-rings and earrings for formal meetings.
Element: None. And proud.
Abilities: Skychaser's armor allows her to camouflage in the sky, but only from those looking from the bottom. Since she was trained as an elite warrior, she has exceptionally good strength for her size.
Universe: I did just create her…
Fears: Becoming nothing more than a winged steed, and some scarier-looking creatures.
Additional Note: I may add her backstory here, if you want to see it. It's pretty interesting, though also a bit sad.
---
#24 Posted: 16:22:14 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Accpted. As soon as Theuone posts his character, we can start]
#25 Posted: 16:32:54 13/09/2015
((Backstory or no backstory? I want to see how many people are curious.))
---
#26 Posted: 16:35:27 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[I am. Could you show me?]
#27 Posted: 18:19:34 13/09/2015
((You mean post it in here?))
---
#28 Posted: 06:48:16 14/09/2015 | Topic Creator
((Pm, if possible))
#29 Posted: 16:10:34 15/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Theuone. Is this character an OC of your own? Are you just now waiting for a copyright claim? Like, not to be rude, but if it's your own character you can post it right? The copyright claim can always be added on later...r-right?? I seriously don't mean to be rude but I'm losing my patiense a littler.]]
#30 Posted: 17:53:14 15/09/2015
(Sorry, what i've been doing is talking to one of the creators of Pure Light about my character and the issues of her design, so i've been trying to come to a conclusion as to what about her had to be changed, but she should be good now.)

Name: Flare Blueclaw
Appearance: Flare has orange scales with a bright blue belly and wing membranes. Her eyes are yellow, and she has four red horns that are straight. She has a fire-like tail tip. http://orig02.deviantart.net/3...u24-d982psr.jpg
Element: Blue fire (hotter than normal fire)
Abilities: can breath blue fire in a couple ways, ignite her paws in blue fire, and manipulate existing blue fire.
Universe: Pure Light
Fears: not knowing things, being too weak to do anything, not having friends nearby.
Additional Note: N/A for now

(I hope these new characters of mine will be accepted.)

Name: Mystic
Appearance: he has purple scales with white wing membranes and belly. His eyes are green, his two horns are curved forward, and his tail tip looks like purple-gemstone-orb.
Element: Convexity
Abilities: can manipulate convexity in several ways, breath out a stream of convexity, and knows several kinds of spells, such as protection kinds.
Universe: TLOS-Spyro-verse
Fears: being powerless, good people getting hurt.
Additional Note: N/A for now.

Name: Polar
Appearance: ice-blue feathers, white wings, a gray beak, and red eyes.
Element: ice
Abilities: can manipulate and breathe the ice element
Universe: a griffin world of mine
Fears: too much fire nearby.
Additional Note: N/A for now.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:55:58 16/09/2015 by theuone
#31 Posted: 02:10:35 16/09/2015
I cant wait until it starts.
---
#32 Posted: 06:36:39 16/09/2015 | Topic Creator
((We start as soon as I come home. 4Pm my time (Netherlands) So yeah))
#33 Posted: 10:17:11 16/09/2015
(Are my three accepted?)
---
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#34 Posted: 13:58:26 16/09/2015
I thought the limit was 2 then 3 then 2 ... now im confused wat the char limit pp is
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
#35 Posted: 14:49:26 16/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Theuone. I'm fine with Polar and Flare Blueclaw. Can you remove one of the two spell-types of Mystic?]]
#36 Posted: 16:51:02 16/09/2015
(Hmm, I'm not sure about with Mystic, he knows several different kinds of magic; a few spells from several categories. I actually don't fully know, he's completely new to me.)
---
#37 Posted: 19:52:33 16/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Either remove Healing or Protection.
If you do that. you're accapted. Anyhoo.]]

"Aagh... What the...?" Devilee slowly opened her eyes. Her left eye adjusting to the darkness while her right adjusting to the corrupted sight around her. A yawn escaped her mouth as she got up, only to step on someonés tail. "Wha..." She looked down to find herself stepping onto someone's fluffy tail. She removed her paw from the tail straight away and turned around, only to make her head bang into something. "Iron bars...what...? What the heck is this?" She asked as she clamped her hands onto the bars. She attempted to look into the area she was in, only to find torches and brown walls.
Devilee sat down and looked into the center of the cage she was appearantly put into. Severall other creatures from unknown spiecies laid there. She curled her tail tightly around herself and stared at all of them in hopes to keep these strangers away from her if they woke up...
#38 Posted: 20:04:20 16/09/2015
(Question, whose tail did she step on? I think either Polar or Skychaser fit the category.)
---
#39 Posted: 20:06:58 16/09/2015
Zuro opened his brown eyes "Where am i ??????????????????Zuro asked as he saw his arm covered with blood."Yuck"!!!!!He looked disgusted as he wiped the blood off his arm."Dang it im in some sort of a jail"."But why"??He looked and found devilee,He said "who are you"????"Who are these people"???He thought.As he looked down.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:22:32 16/09/2015 by skylandersspyro
#40 Posted: 21:57:32 16/09/2015
"Ugh..." Jake said, moaning as he put his head up. He looked at Zuro and Devilee
---
#41 Posted: 22:07:51 16/09/2015
Across from the cell a dragon looking creature was looking at them from within the darkness. His yellow eyes seemed to glow. "Well they are awake?" He said to himself.
---
SC
#42 Posted: 23:31:38 16/09/2015
"Hey guys"....."What do you think is going on"???Zuro said,with a look of surprise on his face.
---
#43 Posted: 23:36:02 16/09/2015
"Whe-where am I?" Jake said.
---
#44 Posted: 00:24:08 17/09/2015
"Aeran. Aeran."
The Catalyst's head was pounding as she realized all was dark. She was lying on a cold surface all around her, with murmurs and odors all around her, most unpleasant to her ears. Forcing herself off the ground, Aeran stretched her stuff muscles. Her wrist struck something cold and scaly, causing her to back away into the shadows and get a good look at whatever she hit. That... unnatural feeling, more unnatural than Kaltath.
In fact, there were all sorts of things around her. Most were lumps of reptile-like creatures that seemed to be passed out. Some looked undead. She certainly felt out of place. And angry. A further scan of the place revealed they were surrounded by walls, ceilings and metal bars, like a jail cell. Aeran could feel her element, wind, whipping her hair in fury. Why, she ought just blast her way out of here and-
"Aeran." Her brown eyes finally registered the voice. She scrambled to her feet and turned. There stood Gravel, the solemn Catalyst of Earth. And the only person she loved.
She forced her sentiment away. Now was not the time. "Gravel!" He held his lips up in a hushing motion. "We're being watched," he mouthed. Aeran looked again. Indeed, there were yellow eyes peering out from the shadows. But their owner was within the cell. Another prisoner. But a creepy one.
Aeran slumped to the ground, while Gravel crouched beside her. "Let's get out of here," she whispered. "Do you think I could heat up my wind enough to melt the bars, or should I send Glory through? Maybe you could wedge them apart with stone-"
Gravel cut her off, shaking his head. "Not now. We can't take a chance. We don't know what's beyond there- we need more information."
"So... this isn't a test?" Dumbfounded, Aeran stared at Gravel.
"No. I have no memory of how I got here. Lythios would not be cruel. We've been taken."
Aeran felt more fury rise. "Why us?! Lythios needs us- we're the strongest! Why couldn't they have taken Tida, or even that traitor Solis?"
"Technically, I'm a traitor too." Gravel's dark brown gaze did not waver. Aeran sighed, head drooping.
"Perhaps it's good we're here and together. We can figure this out and return home. Hang on." Aeran looked up again. Some of the prisoners were beginning to stir. "Be casual. Do not say a thing about your powers." That came out so quiet, it was as if Gravel was mouthing the words.
Aeran rolled her eyes. "I know."
---
#45 Posted: 00:30:11 17/09/2015
"What the Hell happened"."Thats what im wondering, my gas breath is useless".As he tried to breathe gas.He did not know if the creatures in the cell were allies or enemys.All he could see was a little bright light that was illuminating from the end of his tail."Um......Thats strange".... Zuro looked with a confused look on his face.
---
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#46 Posted: 01:37:07 17/09/2015
Kihei woke up and looked around "Alvy? Where is my wife?" He asked, scared as he looked around "Where is my wife Alvira? I need to take care of her"
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#47 Posted: 01:42:31 17/09/2015
"Well, hello"....."Um..... who are you"??Zuro asked looking at kihei.:"Do you know where are we"???He knew that no one knew were they were but Zuro needed to know......He needed to get out of this place...."I need to get out of here i need to get out of here"....He thought.He speaded his wing in hope that he could fly away.....But it was obvious that there was no way out
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:44:54 17/09/2015 by skylandersspyro
#48 Posted: 01:44:59 17/09/2015
"Isn't it obvious? We're in prison." Garchomp said from his cell.
---
SC
#49 Posted: 01:47:29 17/09/2015
"Great,just what i needed".Zuro said sarcastically
---
#50 Posted: 01:54:24 17/09/2015
"But I will not be contained!" Garchomp suddenly mega evolved and bashed at his cell door with his claws but it barley left a scratch on them. "What are these made of?"
---
SC
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me