Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Headcanons. [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 00:59:32 09/09/2015 | Topic Creator
I've got some headcanons, mainly about the personalities of the superchargers. Post yours here!

Spitfire- I see him as kind of an asshole leader type. I can imagine him as a sarcastic, wisecracking guy that everybody likes. I also think that the hot streak would have special pedals suited to spitfire's lack of legs. I also think he'd let absolutely nobody but him drive hot streak.

Lava Lance Eruptor- we all know eruptor- but as a supercharger, i think he'd be a bit more mature. He'd try less to be uncouth and more to stay professional (EX: taking up fencing/jousting)

Smash Hit- i imagine him as the baby of the bunch, but who isn't all that innocent. He seems a bit reckless and crazy.

Shark Shooter Terrafin- I see terrafin as older now. His new fighting style might have been something he didn't choose, but was pressured into by triggs and stealth.

High Volt- i imagine him as a silent but strong type, with a lot of inner feeling. Plus a thing for mad-max style cars.

DDTH- i still think trigger happy would be the psycho he is, now with fire!

Splat- i see her as a girl who wanted to move on from the everyday life and do something more. I also think she'd be a bit uncouth, being a fawn and all. Her desire to leave her old town was fueled by a passion to break the mold and create. this isn't the full headcanon though. PM me for the rest.

BBPF- Just pop fizz with a music interest. nothing more.

Fiesta- i see hom as a welcoming man, with a spanish accent, who always greets everyone with a smile and a 2 minute long handshake. I also think he'd be a family man, who believes everyone in the land of the dead and skylands is like one big family, with some gone but never forgotten.

BBRB- roller brawl, but edgy.

Stormblade- that popular girl you always have a crush on. Kinda stuck up and always in a relationship with a jock. (in this case, spitfire)

Hurricane Jet Vac- jet vac. that is all.

Dive Clops- i always see him like soos from gravity falls. care free and willing to do anything for the ones he cares about (Spitfire.)

DDGG- i think gill grunt is getting tired of being called back every time for the new team. He at least wants to try new things instead of bringing a harpoon into the fight for the 5th time.

Thrillipede- cocky, pilot sterotype.

Stealth Elf- now that this is the 5th time she's been in the teams, she's trying out a new technique.

Nightfall- i think she's a silent, scary, misunderstood person. maybe even speaks like darth vader.

Astroblast- i see him as the guy that always shows up but is never invited... smilie

and the guest stars are just in it because money.

Bower for the ladies, and DK to do cool stuff. I bet eon is paying them. smilie
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#2 Posted: 01:04:23 09/09/2015
[User Posted Image]

you knew this would be here
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#3 Posted: 01:09:28 09/09/2015
Kirby took the wrong way and came late.
Downer likes Nightfall.
What happened to the other one?
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:13:02 09/09/2015 by Sleepy0429
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#4 Posted: 01:37:07 09/09/2015
Quote: Sleepy0429
Kirby took the wrong way and came late.
Downer likes Nightfall.
What happened to the other one?

It was deleted.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#5 Posted: 02:34:06 09/09/2015
^ ...wat?

The only headcanon I have is that Splat is Skylanders Elora and I'm considering getting the game solely to play as her (and my team of all Skyladies). :D
#6 Posted: 03:21:20 09/09/2015
Quote: Razz
^ ...wat?

The only headcanon I have is that Splat is Skylanders Elora and I'm considering getting the game solely to play as her (and my team of all Skyladies). smilie

What about the other Skyladies like Stormblade?
And opinion on Bowser and DK?
---
#7 Posted: 00:46:58 10/09/2015
You're a fellow after my own heart, Zap! :D I default to ladies liking other ladies in my headcanons (Stealth Elf x Hex is my Skylanders flagship ^_^). If Matteo has an issue with it, I have a thing I need to talk to Dark about then, because that's outright discrimination and it's 2015 for goodness' sake. If everyone else can talk about straight ships, we can talk about gay ones, too. It's not inappropriate for these boards as long as it stays in a romantic context, same as all ships discussed.

Sleepy: I haven't thought much about the other Skyladies in a couple years. A lot of them I headcanon as happily single (especially Cali, but I like to think she might have a one-sided crush on Stealth Elf sometimes :D). I don't know much about Stormblade, but I bet she and Punk Shock are at least friends. :)
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#8 Posted: 01:16:03 10/09/2015
What are you even talking about, Zap? Taking my moderated message the wrong way?

I deleted the topic because you could've just as easily put this in Fandom, your language wasn't appropriate for the part of the forum with users under the age of 13, and the discussion of lesbianism as part of your "headcannon" is sensitive for younger users who don't understand what it means, and lastly, it can cause younger users to potentially get into trouble with their parents if they decide to unknowingly look up what it is or look at Google images.

I simply removed it because it could cause unknowing users who browse the board to get into trouble by looking it up.

And I have absolutely nothing against lesbianism. I'm fine with it.

Next time, don't try to twist my words.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 02:00:29 10/09/2015 by Matteomax
#9 Posted: 02:23:50 10/09/2015
You're a fellow after my own heart, Zap! smilie I default to ladies liking other ladies in my headcanons (Stealth Elf x Hex is my Skylanders flagship smilie). If Matteo has an issue with it, I have a thing I need to talk to Dark about then, because that's outright discrimination and it's 2015 for goodness' sake. If everyone else can talk about straight ships, we can talk about gay ones, too. It's not inappropriate for these boards as long as it stays in a romantic context, same as all ships discussed.

Sleepy: I haven't thought much about the other Skyladies in a couple years. A lot of them I headcanon as happily single (especially Cali, but I like to think she might have a one-sided crush on Stealth Elf sometimes smilie). I don't know much about Stormblade, but I bet she and Punk Shock are at least friends. smilie

I recommend Gearshift and Head Rush.
---
#10 Posted: 04:47:42 10/09/2015
Oh my goodness, Matteomax, I am very sorry for not talking to you first before leaping to conclusions like that! I should have talked to you first.

Sleepy: I love Gearshift and Head Rush! The only headcanon I have for either of them is that Head Rush thinks of the tree guy (I forgot his name; he's got an acorn helmet and is a Life Trap Master) as a little brother. They goof off and play pranks on each other and she's always patting him too hard on the back or ruffling his hair by jamming his helmet down over his eyes. :D I bet Gearshift and Sprocket are good buddies; every robot has a mechanic friend. XD
#11 Posted: 11:48:31 10/09/2015
Oh my goodness, Matteomax, I am very sorry for not talking to you first before leaping to conclusions like that! I should have talked to you first.

Sleepy: I love Gearshift and Head Rush! The only headcanon I have for either of them is that Head Rush thinks of the tree guy (I forgot his name; he's got an acorn helmet and is a Life Trap Master) as a little brother. They goof off and play pranks on each other and she's always patting him too hard on the back or ruffling his hair by jamming his helmet down over his eyes. smilie I bet Gearshift and Sprocket are good buddies; every robot has a mechanic friend. smilie

Bushwack. Their is also Tuffluck,Spotlight,and Knight Mare.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:49:47 10/09/2015 by Sleepy0429
#12 Posted: 17:19:56 11/09/2015
Yeah, Bushwack! That's Head Rush's little brother kind of friend in my mind. :)

[User Posted Image]

Oh, I forgot that I ship Spotlight and Knight Mare! XD They're one of my Skylanders OTPs.

[User Posted Image]

I think Tuff Luck and Cali would be great friends and probably test each other's mettle in the challenge arenas. :)
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#13 Posted: 17:32:48 11/09/2015
Fiesta doesn't have an accent from the looks of his catchphrase in the official site :C

I'll probably be proven wrong in no time flat once the game comes out but I hope Nightfall's breathing apparatus is because clean air makes her sick. Living in a poisonous sea with a just as toxic atmosphere probably means the same applies to the other Dreadwalkers.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:33:31 11/09/2015 by Bifrost
#14 Posted: 23:42:21 11/09/2015
Wait, who's Nightfall? Does she have a figure or was she in one of the older games or is just an NPC? She sounds cool!

Nevermind, just found out. XD I love her. o_o
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:44:16 11/09/2015 by Razz
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#15 Posted: 01:04:45 28/09/2015
Nope. Fiesta has a accent smilie

By the way Zap, You were right about Spitfire. Hes quite the jerk smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:06:17 28/09/2015 by Luminous35
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me