Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Sky 6 [CLOSED]
Skylandskid Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#1 Posted: 19:28:28 07/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Ok, so in this, we will be talking about who we want to see get a repose in this game. There can be 2 per element. Think of a name and attacks for them as if they are like the supercharged reposes where they got new moves. Discuss.
---
rest in peace, Dreamcatcher
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 19:42:52 07/09/2015
Obvious one is the Spyro moveset remake discussed several times in the SC board.
-Flight is temporary and not an attack like High Five.
-Fireballs are slightly changed - the initial attack is a continuous stream of fire, and the triple fire upgrade causes two extra fireballs to be shot from the initial flame.
-Flight is replaced by Magic Dragon Kata, based on the SL moves. Combos vary from simple slashing attacks, to ending in a tail swipe, or a wave of magic from a wing flap.
-Charge does less damage and doesn't do knockback anymore, but temporarily stuns enemies and is considerably faster. Instead of Ibex's Fury Charge, charging from midair creates a Comet Dash-like attack which homes in on enemies.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#3 Posted: 20:44:26 07/09/2015
My idea for a reboot Spyro was mainly making him a melee character, with a close range flame breath for a secondary attack. Dunno what the third attack would be.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 20:50:04 07/09/2015
Sparx Power Spyro- a spyro with melee moves that sparx helps with. kinds like duck hunt.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me