Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > PSA: Do not be afraid to Report posts.
Page 1 of 1
PSA: Do not be afraid to Report posts. [CLOSED]
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#1 Posted: 00:47:24 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Lately I have been wondering whether this section and it's sub-sections are quiet or if users didn't know they can report posts.

Just an encouragement PSA to report posts that you think breaks the rules. Because when you report a post, you signal a mod to check out the post and thread. Like Batman and the bat signal or another superhero of your pick. So that way a problem can be solved. If you don't report, a mod is not gonna be notified that there's a problem, hence why the mod is gonna think there's no problems at the moment.

And for those of you who wonder where the report button is, it's at the bottom right corner of everyone's post.
[User Posted Image]

All I ask is that you use the report button responsibly. Because you can get it taken away if you were to abuse the power of reporting for your own gain. This means label the post with the correct type of thing that breaks the rules. And not label a post "Woah, Scary" and expect me to delete that. I mean seriously? What the heck kind of description is that?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:24:07 05/09/2015 by Trix Master 100
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#2 Posted: 18:27:06 24/10/2015
*grabs sholders and shakes* THANK YOU
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me